TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Leg injury and wrist injury

Hi,
    I was doing squats about a month ago and i unracked 225, went to squat it, which I can normally do, and suddenly my left leg caved in and bent sideways inward. I think I wasn't putting the weight on my heels. Anyway, there is still a sharp pain in the back of my left knee and I sometimes feel a pain in my left hamstring and calf. Hamstring curls hurt more than usual for my left leg. My knee is tender and hurts when I press on the inside of it. I'm not sure what to do, is there any advice? I'm worried because there seems to be little to no improvement to this in a month.

Also, I was benching last week and the day after I noticed my wrist was unbelievably sore. I'm not sure why, because I didn't do anything unusual, but my wrist is still sore. I've searched the forums and I'm a little scared because they say these sprains last a couple days but I'm at a week now.

Any advice is appreciated!