Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Txstudboy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Txstudboy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Txstudboy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Txstudboy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Txstudboy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, Mark may be right. Most models only show legs for underwear or shorts. You can do good modeling with just a good upper body. And as former person that always tried to support and encourage Buff in his goals...no matter how many times he posted with the same stuff. I agree he can do it with out great legs. But I also have to say that maybe I was wrong in always being supportive. never mind why. But maybe a good dose of honesty and truth would be good. And SKIP...the no flaming thing...Please...

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: Re: Muscle Fitness College Hard Body

Originally posted by Abdominator
    This is your first & last warning. No flaming.

- Skip
    listen here

If you read my earlier post I told him he'd do pretty well modelling

I stand by what I said about his legs, and it can't be a flame if I merely say "you must" have ****ty legs.

flaming schmaming....

dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From looking at those fitness model sites Buff has a lot of work to do and a lot soft tissue to lose.

God-Like is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God-Like is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God-Like is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God-Like is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God-Like is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God-Like is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God-Like is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God-Like is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God-Like is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God-Like is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God-Like is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stan McQuay is a Bodybuilder, not a fitness model! geesh
    Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house.....and if you have a glass jaw you better watch your mouth!

studulike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Scar
    skip i respect your input into this website and the help you're prepared to give almost anyone ...but what is the deal with you and this kid? I seem to remember you having a go at me because i dared to question if he could make it. You're not his agent,or his dad or anything else so lighten up a bit bro I don't see you get so worked up when an average Joe gets far worse remarks
    relax!skip is clearly in love (lust??? ) and looking out for his boy
    Arms 16
    Chest 46
    quads 26/27
    Calves 15 (suck)
    **** 8 inches :)

my pic :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=174454

Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by KarateChris
    If you're talking about fitness model, here you go.
    Okay, now show me a modeling picture that shows his legs. And not for a fitness magazine. Show a picture where he is modeling for a company or clothes brand. Sure, models can have legs, but almost always they are not shown.
    "Don't give up, your too strong"-Earl Simmons

MARYLAND STATE CUP NATURAL BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2nd place Teen division

Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tyson Beckford is probably the most built supermodel. yea, his legs are really important to his success
    Attached Images

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by God-Like
    Stan McQuay is a Bodybuilder, not a fitness model! geesh
    I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic.... lol I know you have the rolleyes thing but.... I still can't tell.

RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Mark21087
    Tyson Beckford is probably the most built supermodel. yea, his legs are really important to his success
    You missed the point. Tyson is a FASHION MODEL not FITNESS. There is a difference. Mark21087, If you have read the thousands of post from buff888 he wants to do fitness, not fashion.

This guy is one of the top body/fitness models. His legs are balanced with his upper body.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by RyanR; 10-04-2003 at 09:10 AM.

stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50) stac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you have just as good of a chance as anyone else.you will never know if you can unless you try it....you have good size,nice chest and arms..lower your body fat some .good luck bro!!!!!!!!!!

guys. i dont want u to think i was saying it was wrong for anyone to be gay or wanna punch buff888s ticket.im proud of skip and ryan and all non closeted gay members here
    Arms 16
    Chest 46
    quads 26/27
    Calves 15 (suck)

my pic :

RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by studulike
    guys. i dont want u to think i was saying it was wrong for anyone to be gay or wanna punch buff888s ticket.im proud of skip and ryan and all non closeted gay members here
    Your comment did not offend me. I didn't pay much attention to it at all.

Originally posted by RyanR
    Your comment did not offend me. I didn't pay much attention to it at all.
    ok whatever
    Arms 16
    Chest 46
    quads 26/27
    Calves 15 (suck)

my pic :

You missed the point. Tyson is a FASHION MODEL not FITNESS. There is a difference. Mark21087, If you have read the thousands of post from buff888 he wants to do fitness, not fashion.

This guy is one of the top body/fitness models. His legs are balanced with his upper body.
    Oh. I thought I read someone saying it's important for regular models to have good legs. If that's not the case, then yea, I was wrong. Fashion models, and fitness models are TOTALLY different.

jokil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Muscle Fitness College Hard Body

I think skip is very sensitive to leg comments.
    skip rocks u dont come close to him

JJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

Some models, especially those in magazines for women, don't work out their legs, or let's say it's not their 1st priority. It's because their intention is to attract women, and most females think that muscular legs are gross. Women always drool over abs and certainly prefer guys with a low bodyfat. That's why Calvin klein models always have ripped abs and pecs.

So you're right Mark, Fashion models don't need big quads. Look at Mark Wahlberg, he has the ideal chick body.
    Attached Images