Gettin' back into it. GarageLifting's Avatar
    GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

If you want the secret to make good money (40k+) while going to college gtfih (no BS)

Okay guys i just wanted to help out those of yall who are going to school and are interested in making good money while working part time. The quick and easy answer is working in sales. A job that will pay hourly and commission. I personally work at t mobile about 25 hours every week and am a senior in college. I am projected to make about 45k this year. If your 17,18 years old do yourself a huge favor and get experience in any kind of sales role. Get experience and get GOOD at what you do. Take that experience to a place that will pay you commission and hourly dont waste your time with these hourly only jobs. Besides making you good money working in sales will develop your confidence give you a perspective most people dont have. It will also teach you valuable lessons which you will use for the rest of your life.
    500+ A green for me is a green for you.

★★★★★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆☆☆☆☆

Negs for life: SikhAndDestroy