aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help asap. men who know how to get women

im 20. i go to college. never hugged or kissed a girl or dated.

there's this girl I've been talking to i met from tinder. we talk everyday all day. i really like her. she knows im interested but shes not but she also is willing to give me a chance to make her interested. i wanna fall in love with her and make her supper happy forever. but i have no game. i need serious help. please no trolls. i've never been so happy in my life. i asked to hangout but she said shes going out with her parents this weeknd to camp out. but she said yeah maybe to us hanging out. need serious help please.

RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wrong section homie. Post this in the misc section, they'll help you out heh .
    HTC

PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Confidence is key. I know you may hear that a lot, but it is underrated. Also, women are odd creatures. They seek constant validation and assurance. They'd pick an attractive guy who makes them feel pretty over a pushover hot ass 9/10 dude, who is clearly whipped. Think of it this way, if a girl can get a really hot dude without really trying, while he's whipped over her, in her head she'll tell herself "Wow this really hot guy is into me and I'm not even trying, I wonder what I can get if I do try." and she got leave that dude and look for one that makes her work for it, regardless of the difference in quality of dudes.

Girls like @ssholes who occasionally make them feel pretty and wanted. Do things that let her know you're interested, such as asking her about her day, how she's doing, etc. But don't reply to her immediately every time she asks for a favor, even if you are super interested in her, don't try and show it too much.

Make it abundantly clear that she is not on the top of your priority list, this is for two reasons.
    1) Women will take everything they can, if you set the bar super high, you're bound to meet those expectations for the rest of your time with her, or you can break it to her, but women do not like change and once they get something new, they expect that to be the minimum from here on out.
    2) You've lived 20 great years without her, you've had time to workout, time to find new hobbies, time to make friends to last for ages. If a girl you just met on tinder is prioritized over all of that, it says a certain thing about you. Like you're a really boring guy and revolves your life around pussy. Or that you don't have any interesting things going on in any other aspect of your life. Regardless, chasing a girl non stop, and making it clear that you're whipped, will do nothing but harm.

The last piece of advice is a quite simple piece, but is often overlooked. Maybe because it sounds contradictory. But ignore her. I'm not saying forever, but keep her waiting at times. You gotta find the line however, and this line is different for all women so I can't give you a definite answer. Ignore her too much and she'll just go looking for an easier "task." If you don't ignore her enough, then she will catch on really quick and take advantage of your loyalty to her. She'll cancel plans last minute bc she knows you'll be down to hangout whenever she wants to. She'll prioritize other things over you because she realizes you're not going anywhere. If she asks to hangout, maybe rain check it, this shows that you have other priorities that are higher up on the list, than her. This will force her to continue to try and get your attention. Make her work for it. If you're doing something fun, let her know and then don't reply for a few hours.

"Hey _____, I got some plans going on tonight, and I don't wanna keep you waiting. Do what you gotta do and I'll hit you up when I'm free." A statement like this is harmless, it is clear and straightforward, but it is effective. It lets her know that you're accountable, you don't just disappear and say "sorry I fell asleep lol" the next morning, that's a nono. It also reinforces what I've been stressing this entire time, it shows her that she means something to you, but not everything.

TL;DR: Be an @sshole, but a sweet one. Set clear boundaries and let her know that you're interested in her, but not obsessed. And if all things fail, just act like you don't give a ****. Bitches love dudes who don't give a ****, whether that's about thats about them, their feelings, your guy's relationship status, etc.

Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with most of what Phillip said. One thing.... If you ever do end up getting the date. Try to avoid talking about your life in a negative fashion. Talk about positive things. And please for the love of God don't tell her you love her or anything crazy like that. You don't want to seem too interested.

I can't tell you the amount of times I've been turned off from a girl who was way too into me on the first date.