Registered User Alex96lightning's Avatar
    Alex96lightning is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Round 2 from fat to fit. NEED HELP!!!

Hello I am new to this site and am looking for advice to lose weight.

I am 20 and weight 330 and am 6 feet tall. Tired of being FAT want to be FIT!

This is my second time losing weight, Thats right round 2 .My story starts when I was 12, I just had baby fat. Then one day while rollerblading with a friend I crash in to a huge fat guy and he lands on my leg (right) and brakes it! I named the accident the "curse" because my broken leg lead to me becoming fat and a summer of doing nothing but watching tv and eating.After the cast i continued to gain weight slowly and grow taller .

Next chapter begins at 15 5'8" and 260 in ninth grade this is when I found wrestling, In about half a school year I lost most of my weight from practicing and working out 4 hours a day. I was lifting weights, sprinting, and wrestling Pushing my self everyday. Most days I would eat a small snack for break-fest skip lunch eat something from the vending machine before practice. After practice usually it was taco bell, Eat a burrito a soda and went home and a few hours later ate dinner.
    My weight loss lasted about 2 1/2 years because the wrestling program ended.

I slowly started gaining weight I was still active put not like before. I kept eating more then i should have and 3 1/2 years later landed at 330 pounds. I'm still active and live a active life I work physically demanding long hours outside and get tired but not to the point where i have to quit. I don't work like this every day but in periods of 2- 3 months when I have a project I'm helping my dad out on.

I have been trying for the last year to lose weight. I have only successfully worked out 1 full week and my longest streak was about 3 weeks working out 3-4 times a week. I use a elliptical for a hour easy with the resistance around 10-12 and keep my RPMs around 110 using the handle that moves for your arms . This is easy for me but the challenge is I get bored after a hour. The best week I had was working out 2 hours a day on the elliptical for a week and ended up over working my quad muscles because I had a bad posture and leaned forward. The most weight lost was 25 pounds and I ended up gaining it back

The hard part has been staying consist for me exercising is not hard i can push myself while working out. I have access to a elliptical weight set and treadmill. And need help getting started I've started diets but never stuck to them, I don't know which to use. I want to lose weight and build muscle. Tired of being fat!!!

Any advice would help and directing me to info is very helpful theres so much out there don't know what to start with.

-Thank you.
    Attached Images

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get a food scale, weigh everything you put in your mouth, and eat a lot less.

I would limit fast food, junk food, etc and start making your own food, getting used to more vegetables, fruits, meat/fish, etc.

You don't need any crazy workouts. Just start with a workout you can do 3-4 times a week, like 30 minutes on the elliptical.

You should try to lift weights as well, but the first priority is to get your diet under control. Everything else hinges on that.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01