KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Chicken Alfredo with zucchini noodles

Makes 4 servings, 4.1 net carbs per serving:

3 medium zucchini squash sliced thinly (or use a veggie spiralizer like I did)

Place squash "noodles" in bowl with about 1 T salt and set aside for at least 20 min to release excess moisture then use a cheesecloth or paper towels to wring out liquid.

In large skillet, cook 1 lb chicken breast seasoned with salt, pepper, and any additional spices/herbs you like (I used parsley, basil, onion powder, and oregano) and cut into strips

In the same pan, add 1 T butter, 1 T garlic, 3/4 c heavy cream, 4 oz cream cheese, and 1/2 c grated Parmesan. Add pepper to taste and whisk, simmering until thickened then add in noodles and chicken and toss til coated.

Hey Guys! If you need some inspiration in your kitchen, check these two awesome cookbooks

Last edited by ironwill2008; 05-10-2017 at 04:45 AM. Reason: advertising not permitted