nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10)

One pectoral much different than the other

Hey there! So for the last month I've been hitting the gym pretty hard. From the start I've noticed that my left pec is more dominant. By this, I mean, I'm able to flex it a lot easier and quicker. Mind you that I can flex then other one, as well, though. However, today I've noticed that the left one is visibly more dominant than the other. Will they even out or should I focus and iscolate the right pectoral by using free weights or flys? Here's a photosorrry, not enough posts to link it) imgur.com/a/91uDi

Thanks!!

nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateisgrate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's another if it matter. imgur.com/a/3O1zz

Realizing this is the wrong forum ! Sorry! Wish I could move the post

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Only one way to find out. Do dumbbell chest, not barbell. Manual therapy, stretching and massage are also going to improve balance between the two sides.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Originally Posted by Ronin4help View Post
    Only one way to find out. Do dumbbell chest, not barbell. Manual therapy, stretching and massage are also going to improve balance between the two sides.

Thanks for the advice! Will definitely stretch more and seek massages if that's what it'll take!

They're both of similar strength so I'm not sure why the physical appearance is different

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Symmetry is considered the most aesthetically challenging component to bodybuilding. Look at any body builder and you will find one side more developed than the other. It is near impossible to accomplish.

Originally Posted by Ronin4help View Post
    Symmetry is considered the most aesthetically challenging component to bodybuilding. Look at any body builder and you will find one side more developed than the other. It is near impossible to accomplish.
    Yeah I haven't gotten toned enough to notice much of a difference, but I'm definitely noticing a difference in pec shape. The one hangs further down than the other. Looks very funny

But I did just look at some images and I do definitely notice that some people's pecs look similar, like this guy (lh3.googleusercontent.com/hyvxJga4u5wMByh0qasJMPgvc7RWyE9J5u71XVDLpzZ5BTRpNL X0x0xQM7xLY467yFE=h900)

Not really in it for being huge, it just makes me feel good, better at sports and stronger... but the difference in muscle shape as it starts developing more is definitely very annoying and odd looking

Don't forget you are still growing. Up to the age of 25-27, you will see much more development in your pecs. Just keep training them with isolation exercises.