Closed Thread
    titsMCgee13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) titsMCgee13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) titsMCgee13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) titsMCgee13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) titsMCgee13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) titsMCgee13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) titsMCgee13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) titsMCgee13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) titsMCgee13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) titsMCgee13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) titsMCgee13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Female trainers please read Femaamd help :)

Okay guys I'll keep this short as possible.

My girlfriend finally joined the gym with me and has honestly given the diet and training 110%. Her lifts have gone up and inches gone down (cutting at the moment)

BUUUT

Two weeks ago was her time of month and she only gained 0.5lbs which is great (water weight I know).

Last week we had a "cheat weekend" because her family was away and we had the house to ourselves so we just wanted to relax for the weekend. We ordered out Friday/Saturday and Sunday (didn binge, everything was in moderation) and went straight back to our diet im Monday.

She weighed in today and was 2lbs up!??. So 2.5lbs in the last two weeks.

Can any of you female lifters give some advice on it. Or have any experience with this?

She is very discouraged and it's so annoying to see after the work she's put in (down 1.5 stone in 2.5 months)

Calories are right so it's not due to over eating. Its the last 2-3 weeks this problem has occured.

Surely after 7 days from a cheat weekend the water weight would have came off?

Thanks guys!!!

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She needs to consider her weight over rolling 6-8 weeks cycles

Water Weight fluctuates with carb and sodium intake; hormones around mensruation AND ovulation and change up in exercise

Get her on a trendweight app so she doesn't obsess Day to day or even week to week

I use trendweight.com, there's also weightographer.com or apps like libra and happy scale

Edit: I'm not a trainer btw

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    The last thing a woman needs is her boyfriend trying to train and advise her.

If she wants advice she'll come and ask for it.