Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    I am the mod who knocks KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz

Training men and women

I am considering closing my gym to any new males, unless their spouse brought them in. Most are too irresolute and disorganised to get started, let alone keep on. 9/10 women who start make it through 3 months, but only 1/3 men.

Fellahs, you're letting our side down.

Thoughts?
    "A fox has many tricks, a porcupine has only one trick - but a very good one."

athleticclubeast.com.au

siclorraine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siclorraine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siclorraine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siclorraine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siclorraine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siclorraine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is a gym that opened up across the street from my gym called "Miss Fit", its women only and the entire gym is pink, and looks like a Barbie doll house lol. There's a market for it for sure..
    SiC_LoRRainE

KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz
    Mine's a brick garage, unpainted. I don't believe in patronising clients whatever their gender.

athleticclubeast.com.au

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted is a name known to all. (+5000) SerpentHearted is a name known to all. (+5000) SerpentHearted is a name known to all. (+5000) SerpentHearted is a name known to all. (+5000) SerpentHearted is a name known to all. (+5000) SerpentHearted is a name known to all. (+5000) SerpentHearted is a name known to all. (+5000) SerpentHearted is a name known to all. (+5000) SerpentHearted is a name known to all. (+5000) SerpentHearted is a name known to all. (+5000) SerpentHearted is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good idea IMO. Males are annoying.

hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my experience unless you're bugger than the "bro" you're teaching they don't want to know anything about you. Many men (not all) are so egotistical, arrogant and stubborn that they won't allow themselves to learn something new from a legitimate source unless it's from Arnold himself. I train hundreds of personal trainers in my academy each year, all across Australia, and I reckon I have a two to one ratio of females to men. I prefer women, they are more often than not always open to learning and will apply what is taught. Men take much longer. It may be because the world has drummed into men from a young age to ask for help is weak or it could be they're insecure in themselves for asking for help, I don't know but a lot won't ask for help. Again this isn't everyone and I'm not saying that but as an educator to personal trainers, it's a common thread I see.

Jason

Founder - unconventional training academy
    Filex presenter

My friend who is in the throwing world writes,

"Exactly what Larry Judge found out. He coaches only females. He had to convince 18 year olds with near zero experience that an Olympic coach who had produced multiple athletes into world championship finals knew more than their Youtube source. The women just went with the program. Other thing was compared to the guys they would train harder. Sad but true."

athleticclubeast.com.au