RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Simple question about whey

Simple question: if a take a whey protein shake that contains 2.5g of creatin twice per day, i would be taking 5g of creatine, so is that equiavalent of taking 5g of creatine + pure whey with 0g of creatine?

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes

it is better to take creatine on its own, in Monohydrate form, but since your current whey already has it in, it won't be necessary to take it separately

whatever you take beyond 4-5g you just end up eliminating

RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) RuyPinilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    yes

it is better to take creatine on its own, in Monohydrate form, but since your current whey already has it in, it won't be necessary to take it separately

whatever you take beyond 4-5g you just end up eliminating
    Thank you, i have one more question, is the hair loss problem a thing for me to worry about? My dad is 90% bald and my grandfather from my mom's side died at 47 y old and was balding but still had a good portion of hair, it was at like 30%... Should i worry about it?

SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RuyPinilla View Post
    Thank you, i have one more question, is the hair loss problem a thing for me to worry about? My dad is 90% bald and my grandfather from my mom's side died at 47 y old and was balding but still had a good portion of hair, it was at like 30%... Should i worry about it?
    The only way to find out is with age. You'll lose sleep if you keep worrying about what is not in your control.
    Listen, if you go bald, you still have an option to be happy.
    There are far worse conditions than being bald.

I love to workout and i would really want to have a good body and im pursuing it, but the most important thing in my body and overall aesthetic is my hair, so yeah... thats the only thing i would rather have than a good body.