Closed Thread
    chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fitness help/advice

Just looking for some suggestions here from those that have already made it where I want to go.. I am 5'11 and 287lbs I would like to lose about 50 lbs of fat and if I could put on some muscle during that time that'd be great also. Mostly for reasons of being better In general athletisism and healthier. My plan as of now is to do 3 miles of fasted cardio five mornings a week along with weight training twice a week and Keelo (a fitness app) 3 times a week (Keelo workouts art basically hiit body weight movements ex: 2 rounds of 20 squats and 20 push-ups and 400 m run for time) an example for how I've changed my diet: in the mornings I'm usually having a breakfast of kashi go lean cereal and snaking on pistachios before lunch, for lunch I have a tuna salad sandwich and a piece of fruit, dinner will be either a stir fry or sweet potato fries with chicken or ground beef(this is just a general idea of course) is there anything I should change? Add or take away? I'm trying to finally get in the shape I've always wanted to and would appreciate some helpful advice or tips from anyone with experience, thank you very much in advance!

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Check out IIFYM.com as a good start for nutrition information, or some of the stickies on this forum. Weightloss is going to be 90% diet related, and all that means is that it's going to be 90% related to having a proper caloric balance. It's all about quantity over quality in reality.

It sounds like you're planning on going from 0-100 in no time. I would advise maybe trying to gradually build into it. The more dramatic the change the more likely to revert back to old habits you will be.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaos0144 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thank you

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Check out IIFYM.com as a good start for nutrition information, or some of the stickies on this forum. Weightloss is going to be 90% diet related, and all that means is that it's going to be 90% related to having a proper caloric balance. It's all about quantity over quality in reality.

It sounds like you're planning on going from 0-100 in no time. I would advise maybe trying to gradually build into it. The more dramatic the change the more likely to revert back to old habits you will be.
    Solid advice ^^^

Heres some additional links to further assist you...

Total Daily Energy Expenditure Calculator

Nurtient Calculator

Nutrition Section

Calculating Calories/Macros

Workout Forum
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Registered User TheForeverAlpha's Avatar
    TheForeverAlpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The other guys have given some solid advice.

Something I would like to add, is that if you're going from zero activity to what you're currently doing/planning, I have a feeling you will struggle to keep it going for very long. I do think gradual changes are more sustainable. Loads of guys start off with the best intentions, but end up losing motivation as the shift is too great. So basically, try slowly building up to that if you want to keep the weight off.

Good luck!
    http://www.foreveralphablog.co.uk/

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    Check out these and you should be good to go. This is what i was going to recommend anyways.