Thread: DAA Everyday?

squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question DAA Everyday?

So I'm in the meat of my second cycle of D-Pol and I'm starting to realize I hate not being on it. I have so much more energy/drive/mental clarity. Could this be a vitamin deficiency? Testosterone deficiency? I'm only 27 but man the difference is night and day. Is DAA even "safe" to take everyday?

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you think it's a deficiency or low test you should go to the doctor and get checked out.
    If you enjoy it then sure, use it at your own risk how you want to (i suggest following directions). But no one can tell you here forsure what is causing the energy spike.. it could be anything from a deficiency to placebo.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10) squeakygreens is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    If you think it's a deficiency or low test you should go to the doctor and get checked out.
    If you enjoy it then sure, use it at your own risk how you want to (i suggest following directions). But no one can tell you here forsure what is causing the energy spike.. it could be anything from a deficiency to placebo.
    Yea, I actually just brought it up to my doc. His response was "I can sure test you, but maybe one or two in 1,000 guys I test are actually low".

The directions on DAA are pretty vague and inconsistent - nowhere on the Purus bottle does it say to cycle for four weeks, yet that seems to be the consensus around here, and I've heard reps suggest the same. But if that's the case, why isn't it slapped on the bottle? Sales? I also read about guys who take straight DAA every day along with a multivitamin (D-Pol minus the pump).

bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DAA usually starts with the effects you're describing but then tails off..I wouldn't stay on it
    www.********.com/Oldmanmuscle
    www.Instagram.com/cobri66
    www.twitter.com/bric882009

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a lot of experience with D-aspartic acid, specifically Sodium D-Aspartic Acid. Ive taken D-aspartic acid (sodium D-aspartic acid) eleven months without a single day break. I recommend ideally about a month or two taking Daa. Even though, I took it a very long time, I m not going to recommend it, and probably best to take a break. I've recently took it for about two weeks and just didn't feel like taking it anymore.
    Last edited by JohnSmeton; 04-24-2017 at 02:13 AM.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In my opinion it's safe to take daily. If it works for you i'd keep taking it and maybe at the 8 week mark take a break and then after a break you can jump back into it.