CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Good Starting Workout?

I'm fairly new to the whole weightlifting game. I started in September 2016 and have noticed a lot of progress since then. Back then I could only do 3 sets of 10 reps at 45 pounds (literally just the bar) of bench press. Now I have a 2 rep max of 150, and can do a 5x5 at 135. I only do squats during the winter season since I run for my high school distance team in the Spring, Summer, and Fall. So if I was to squat everyday, I wouldn't be able to run as well the next day. So I'm not trying to gain mass in my legs because it would really only impede my running performance. And I don't do deadlifts because I'd like to get my form 100% perfect for that so that I don't destroy my back.

After 5 months of doing my own thing and creating my own workouts, I decided to start doing the Stronglifts 5x5 program in order to give myself structure and a nice scheduled program. But after a couple months with that I noticed very little muscle growth compared to when I was creating my own workouts, so I stopped using the program. And also because I noticed I had plateaued with benchpress. I was stuck at 5x5 135lb. for weeks and couldn't go any higher. So I'm temporarily bringing the weight back down and I will build back up again to try to go further.

I made this post to ask if the following workout program is decent/good for me to use as a beginner. To help understand why there are so few workouts on here, it's because I workout at home using a power rack and barbells.

Examples of some of the exercises I do
    -Benchpress: 5x5 medium weight (135lb) or 3x10 medium weight (115lb)
    -Barbell Curl: 3x10 @ 65lb
    -Dumbbell Curl: 3x10 @ ~25lb or 5x5 @ ~35lb
    -Dumbell Benchpress: 3x10 @ ~35lb
    -Forearm Barbell Curl: 3x10 @ 65lb
    -Overhead Press: 5x5 @ 85lb
    -Close Grip Benchpress: 3x10 @ 95lb
    -Pull-ups: 3xMax with 15lb weight
    -One arm/diamond/normal pushups: 2xMax

Example of a weightlifting session
    -Benchpress: 5x5 medium weight (135lb) or 3x10 medium weight (115lb)
    -Overhead Press: 5x5 @ 85lb
    -One arm/diamond/normal pushups: 2xMax