Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JyzzMagnet View Post
    So you spent 60k, still have to pay $300 a month + idk how much gas that tank takes, for 250 sq ft and the stigma of having to fk girls in a RV?
    first of all, I acknowledge that sex is awesome, but we are not neanderthals. Sex is not a primary motivating factor in life anymore. Just lol. get your priorities straight. You are a man.

Gas is not relevant as it is not required to use as long as I have a lot.

You have to look long term. At most I have to spend 1K/month on loan payment, lot, insurance.

I will put down at least 2k/month, closer to 3.

and in the long run, when my **** is paid off, it will literally be the lot cost alone. 300 bucks a month to have a place to live on my income.......

yeah bro, I win. you can't argue that.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey OP, that's really cool. A nomad blogger I like called Tynan has lived in an RV for years, check him out at Tynan.com

Pretty sure he wrote an ebook about it too, maybe look it up?

Mirin finance/freedom goals brah. If you're ever in SWFL you can park with us.
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ProboscisMonkie View Post
    Good for you OP. For me it would be tough, what if you got to poop a lot? Surely the RV is crap on gas right?
    as a single guy, I may have to open my black tank twice a month. Families open theirs once a week. Gas miles is irrelevant for a vehicle you do not plan on driving a lot.

But the math is easy for vacations. Five day hotel vs a tank of gas. this does not take a genius to figure out.
    Originally Posted by MrBourbon View Post
    Hey OP, that's really cool. A nomad blogger I like called Tynan has lived in an RV for years, check him out at Tynan.com

Pretty sure he wrote an ebook about it too, maybe look it up?

Mirin finance/freedom goals brah. If you're ever in SWFL you can park with us.

hope you meant that bro. don't be surprised if I PM soon.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is a RV lot?

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    lol, I am honestly way more concerned about driving this thing than flying a Blackhawk.

But there are way more people on the road than in the air so that makes sense.

either way, hold my beer.
    I have a CDL and honestly think you should be required to get a similar license to drive one of these. I camp a lot and seeing old guys trying to park these larger RV's makes me nervous about passing one on the road. I've never driven one but have driven tractor trailers, straight trucks and school busses, these can't be much different.

You might even want to hop on craigslist and get a truck driver to move it for you. If I was nervous I would gladly pay someone $100 to save me a few hours of stress and protect my investment.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

What is a RV lot?
    a type of 'camp ground' designed for RV's. the ones close to military bases rely on long term users like me as if it is an apartment. They have people on call for maintenance, electrical and water hook ups, cable, pretty much the same thing as apartments but they don't supply the building.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I have a CDL and honestly think you should be required to get a similar license to drive one of these. I camp a lot and seeing old guys trying to park these larger RV's makes me nervous about passing one on the road. I've never driven one but have driven tractor trailers, straight trucks and school busses, these can't be much different.

You might even want to hop on craigslist and get a truck driver to move it for you. If I was nervous I would gladly pay someone $100 to save me a few hours of stress and protect my investment.
    I agree that some additional training should be required. but legally it is not.

good luck everyone else on the road.

the C in CDL stands for commercial.

I am not selling a product or service. This vehicle is private, not commercial.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why not an airstream??? Park it and go in your vehicle...
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirin, its like living in a fort as a kid lol

where do u park it everyday?

what work u do?

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where's the squat rack go?
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Originally Posted by bezarker View Post

Why not an airstream??? Park it and go in your vehicle...
    no truck to haul it.

Originally Posted by stevesteve12 View Post
    mirin, its like living in a fort as a kid lol

where do u park it everyday?

what work u do?
    I am an officer in the military/pilot. (extra money for pilot is why I mentioned that). I will live in an RV park. Every military base has one.
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Where's the squat rack go?
    I have free access to every gym on base. So i am good with that.

DontCallMePapi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontCallMePapi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontCallMePapi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontCallMePapi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontCallMePapi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontCallMePapi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontCallMePapi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontCallMePapi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontCallMePapi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontCallMePapi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontCallMePapi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why would you spend that much on a depreciating asset? srs question

Why not invest in real property and travel on the side?

I get the cost effectiveness, but youre still throwing money in the toilet.

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is this a turn-off for women? I know that you pointed out in an earlier post that you do not like sex anymore, but for us that are still men, does this decrease the likelihood of bringing back a HBB?

Originally Posted by DontCallMePapi View Post
    Why would you spend that much on a depreciating asset? srs question

Why not invest in real property and travel on the side?

I get the cost effectiveness, but youre still throwing money in the toilet.
    with relation to my income, having this physical thing and then the significant amount of money after not spending it on a place to live is much greater than not doing it, regardless of depreciation. What is the depreciation of a rental apartment compared to this? Literally not even a legit argument. Owning a ten dollar thing, that becomes a five dollar thing, is better than giving money to not owning anything.

Originally Posted by BangBrahs View Post
    Is this a turn-off for women? I know that you pointed out in an earlier post that you do not like sex anymore, but for us that are still men, does this decrease the likelihood of bringing back a HBB?
    So one of my biggest concerns is how women (society) view this move.

1. You made up that I don't care about sex. No where did I say that or imply it. Please stop being and utter ******* and asserting bull****. because now you are a literal potato whom we can all just disregard as being dishonest.

2. I don't need a mansion or some bull**** rental apartment for chicks. if you rely on that to pull nanny, then you are in a much worse situation than me. lol, just do us all a favor.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree that some additional training should be required. but legally it is not.

LOL, if you have an "oopsie" on the highway your vehicle is going to suffer as well as the 3 toddlers in the back of that subcompact you forgot to check your lower mirror for.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

LOL, if you have an "oopsie" on the highway your vehicle is going to suffer as well as the 3 toddlers in the back of that subcompact you forgot to check your lower mirror for.
    This same concept applies to any non-commercial driver.

I am kind of qualified in operating vehicles in which an 'oopsie' can have significant results.

I hate needless speculation about everything being the worst case scenario (which you did here), because that is not realistic.

does **** happen? Yes. Is it going to happen? most likely not.

I get that you want to hate my decision. so be it.

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not for me but its actually a pretty good floor plan and looks roomy.

I know you're military but not sure how often you have to relocate. Does it justify doing this? That 60k could have been a downpayment on property which increases in value and can result in rental income if case of relocation while it grows in value. Not well educated on RV's but my guess is that model will value in the next 20 years.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)

1. You made up that I don't care about sex. No where did I say that or imply it. Please stop being and utter ******* and asserting bull****. because now you are a literal potato whom we can all just disregard as being dishonest.
    Relax brah, I was simply playing with you.

lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pics....

These pics are not the one I bought, but exact make and model/condition. I have the Blue paint scheme.

listed as 85K, bought for 60K.
    bitches love everything mobile. Just keep **** nice. You'll regret not upgrading the bed for **** time.

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    a type of 'camp ground' designed for RV's. the ones close to military bases rely on long term users like me as if it is an apartment. They have people on call for maintenance, electrical and water hook ups, cable, pretty much the same thing as apartments but they don't supply the building.

LOL I've towed a 24 ft trailer a couple of times and Jesus Christ driving in town is harrowing. If I did it for any decent amount of time I could probably get the hang of it, but I don't so usually I'll let a buddy take the first shift and then just pull off and I can take over for the interstate driving. Just swing your turns nice and wide. Don't be afraid to block an extra lane for the right hand turn at first.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ha hahaha ha looks horrible. Recreational vehicle not called a house you poor POS
    I live in Cincinnati. Please do not associate me with Cleveland in sports misc

PS4: Big_Pete1000

Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Since you're in the military it should be easy to explain why you live in an RV, just say you get moved around a lot, want to be mobile, save money, and youre single so "why not." It may even get you some points for being a bohemian of sorts.

Idk if I'd ever do it considering it still costs a good bit of money and I'd go crazy being in that small of a place. Once your belongings start to pile up it may become a nuisance.

Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    Not for me but its actually a pretty good floor plan and looks roomy.

I know you're military but not sure how often you have to relocate. Does it justify doing this? That 60k could have been a downpayment on property which increases in value and can result in rental income if case of relocation while it grows in value. Not well educated on RV's but my guess is that model will value in the next 20 years.
    As an officer I will move about every 3 years. no contract, no needless waste of money.

Almost of all the people I have known in the military to buy a house/property, have got into trouble over it. The language about the housing market and rental market being hard is not a new one.

Originally Posted by BangBrahs View Post
    Relax brah, I was simply playing with you.
    oh.

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is a RV lot?
    like the show called "trailer park boys"
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gotta admit this is pretty ****ing cool, lol at these potatoes worrying what women think about it.

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As an officer I will move about every 3 years. no contract, no needless waste of money.

Almost of all the people I have known in the military to buy a house/property, have got into trouble over it. The language about the housing market and rental market being hard is not a new one.
    I see. Not a bad move. Back when I lived in an apartment, I definitely had a lot of 2nd thoughts about living in a 1 bedroom after the first few months. I spent most of my time in the bedroom and the kitchen. It was a waste of money to furnish a bedroom, set up entertainment center and decorate the place. Most of the time people came over was for dinner and/or pre-party before a night out, therefore the living room served no purpose at all. A studio would have been a wiser choice... but I lived in 1 bedroom apartments for about 5-6 years for no good reason at all.

I used that TV maybe about 10 times in my life, then it sat in the current garage for about a year before I gave it away to my dad to use as a conference room screen.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

Originally Posted by Big_Pete1000 View Post
    Ha hahaha ha looks horrible. Recreational vehicle not called a house you poor POS

what is funny about this post is that I am very confident my pay grade is much more significant than yours.

not that it is a competition or that I am trying to brag, just loling that you call me poor when I clearly make much.....much more than you. (pay charts are public info *******)

nah, but I am poor. because I make more than you, but pay less for a living area.

so clearly, I have less money than a person who makes less but pays more for a home than me.

how do you even remember to breath on a regular basis?

clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    wouldn't mind the lifestyle, and would go smaller than that myself, if there was a free or cheap place to park. RV lots are expensive from what I've seen.
    you going to winter in Slab City?
    Slab city is GOAT in the Winter.
    If only Leonard was still alive to give tours of that hay mound, old tire, painted jesus shrine thing.
    I went swimming with him and 2 trannies in a canal last time I was there in 2010... no homer.
    NCAA men's basketball picks..
    Misc OG

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think that is pretty damn awesome . That is a nice RV and it does seem cheaper in the long run .
    In Hoots We Trust.

Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    srs question, do RV's ever get stolen like cars, or is it too much of a hassle for thieves and they just burglarize it like a house?

MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000)

This. I'm also a truck driver. Trust me when I say, it will get easier with time. You sort of learn to "feel" the length of the vehicle. If I can make one quick suggestion, it would be this: Always use your mirrors. Like......always. Especially when you're making right-hand turns. When you're turning, use your mirror to look at the rear axle of the RV. That way you won't be jumping curbs, and running over sidewalks. And at least backing won't be all THAT difficult because you're basically driving a straight truck. At least there is no trailer involved.

Gotta' admit: I'm jealous as a muthatrucka.

I've often fantasized about having enough money to buy a nice Winnebago and just travel throughout the southern United States. I'm from Canada, and it's A LOT warmer down there in the winter than it is up here.

As for all these fools hatin', I bet your RV is 1000x nicer than their apartments are. And that's if they aren't living with their parents.

Props bro. You are living the dream.