Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50)

September 26

morning feeding: drink

noon feeding: a mexicanish omelette. It had some jalapenos and salsa on it. I also had two biscuits with it, which were outside my usual routine

evening feeding: 4 stout ales

I did a lot of work--a sort of send off to my going back to work tomorrow. My wife had been harping about getting the floors done for a few months now. So, since I will be otherwise occupied henceforward, I decided to get a four-pack of ales from a local brewery and devote myself to the floors this evening.

It isn't the same as maximal-lifting, but it is sweaty work nonetheless. I waxed the study and the dining room (for the library I didn't have the wax, nor the spiritual wherewithal, to complete the job). The waxing is hard enough. I had to bust out my knee-pads which I normally only use with my ab-wheel. Then I scrubbed and waxed the floors. Then the hard part. You have to get an old pair of wool socks, and twist and drag your feet until the floor shines. The dining room is a slightly different procedure since the floor is entirely comprised of individual tiles that I bought from Sarteano, a town in northern Tuscany, while I stayed there for a month.

Concomitant to this, I also had mixed up and was baking a spinach quiche for my wife's breakfast for the next four days. She commented that I was working so hard that it almost seemed like the early 90's when I was trying to earn pussy points. She can be humorous at times. This wasn't one of those times, but she still has the potential.

rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50)

September 27

morning feeding: slept through it

evening feeding: 3 huevos rancheros

late feeding: bottom round steak and green beans