Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MMAMatty View Post
    Come on Ken-O, post pics of this girl who is supposedly so hott. I mean, 200+posts about her, she better be hotter than Kate Upton.
    Man leave it alone, he obviously is so obsessed with this girl and likely has some form of depression as well going on right now. Furthermore, even if my ex was a bitch I would never post pics of her on this forum or any forum

LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    lold, srs. Thanks for that man i needed it.

Guys, i appreciate all your feedback, both positive and negative, it all helps believe it or not. Even the trolls talking about Tyrone, did help. Thanks to all of you, and everyone who listened to at least one of my 10 or 20 threads about this girl. Even being listened to helps.

Today is the day that i truly begin moving on. I had been on NC with this girl for 3 months, thinking about her every day, idealizing about her, obssesing about her, daydreaming about her, taling about her, etc. Made like 200+ posts about her in the last 2 months, talked about her to my close family like a dozens of time, etc.

In that time, she had already started a new relationship with the guy she monkeybranched to (as the misc obviously stated), and is having the time of her life. I gave in today, looked at her instagram from a close friends profile, as i was blocked. I did it because i thought it would help me finally move on.

What i found is like dozens of pics with him, trips with him, **** like her saying "he's the perfect man", or "completely in love", or **** like that. While i was on the misc on friday and saturday nights fighting with guys like the one above, or expressing my feelings with people, she was out with him and supposedly in love. Just one week after breaking up with me, she was posting pics with " i love him" captions.

Now i think i can finally start moving on, because the acceptance stage hit me like a truck today. Felt like ripping a huge bandage in an instant. I of course knew it was the most likely thing, that she was already emotionally invested with this new guy, but confirming it did help a lot.

I think i can now start remembering why did i never wanted to marry this girl in the first place. Time to focus on myself and stop spending so much time thinking about someone that clearly isnt thinking about me for a second.

I realize i have been extremely beta and emotional these last few weeks. Thank you to the guys that didint give me **** for it, and also thank you to the guys that did. Both help.

I am done talking about this
    You'll be aight brah.

My gf of 4 years broke up with me like 7 months ago. It was ****ty (still kinda is). But I've started to realize she was a ****ty person sometimes to me. But so many memories and pictures and great great times. But you'll find someone new in time.

MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dimitri1013 View Post
    Man leave it alone, he obviously is so obsessed with this girl and likely has some form of depression as well going on right now. Furthermore, even if my ex was a bitch I would never post pics of her on this forum or any forum
    No way. He needs to post pics to prove this girl actually..............exists! He already told me he would and went back on his word. So no, I won't leave it alone. K? Bye.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    It's a matter of perspective brother. When you think that you have all the time in the world to acquire something which isn't a huge priority to you, you will put it off until it's convenient. When you start to realize that your last chance may be slipping through your fingers, you go into panic mode and do what you can to achieve the solution you want.

Now that you know she's unavailable to you, there's probably something in your mind telling you "FU*K, what if I hadn't been such a dick and maybe things could have been better" but you only think that because you obviously still miss the idea/parts of her, and likely her company and the general presence of another human being in general, compounded on the fact that you know you can't have her now when you did previously.

saw update on the last page. man that must have hurt to see, but it helps immensely with distancing yourself and realizing she's not for you. I went through something similar with a previous ex...we were living together, but broke up. She brought over guys on a couple separate occasions, one of which shared my same name, and within a month or so she was exclusively dating one and posting pics of how much she loves and and can't wait to spend her life with him. All while we're sharing an apartment with a buddy of mine. Cut deep as fuk but made it that much easier for me to tell her to fuk off when they broke up and she came crawling back.

inb4 I'm a beta cuck. at least I broke it off and never took her back. Wasn't really sure how to handle her bringing guys over to the apartment in both our names. usually just didn't say a word to either of them and hogged the one TV that I paid for.
    fukin women.

i dont know many guys who would do something like this.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So much has already been said and I really don't have much to add. You were together for 3 years and it's going to take time to move on and get over it. All you can do is handle it the best you can one day at a time. They'll be good days, bad days and it is what it is. Try to stay busy maybe focus on something new...maybe there's something you've been wanting to do but you put if off, etc...

One day at a time and it'll pass.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    Again, wish you had friends to give you some tough love. Let go of your pride/ego *******. Don't get me wrong having pride and an ego is a GREAT thing in many situations, but it is very disruptive to your life in this particular scenario. In addition, it does absolutely nothing to help your situation.

You sound like you're a lot like me. I get upset when I lose control of the situation. In this case you cannot control her and sure as hell cant control that old nasty religious dik inside her walls. Sucks, I get it. But why keep crying like an obsessive bish when you can take action? Take control of the situation by pressing pause on your ego when it comes to this matter. Easier said than done but you gotto do it mane.

You're going to make it dude. As you said it's only been 2 months. Sometimes it takes even longer to break an addiction/habit, specially when you keep thinking of her and seeing her on social media.
    lmao, you made me lol with the "old religious dick" part. You are spot on with everything dude. Fukin lost control of **** and panicked

Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    It's a matter of perspective brother. When you think that you have all the time in the world to acquire something which isn't a huge priority to you, you will put it off until it's convenient. When you start to realize that your last chance may be slipping through your fingers, you go into panic mode and do what you can to achieve the solution you want.

Now that you know she's unavailable to you, there's probably something in your mind telling you "FU*K, what if I hadn't been such a dick and maybe things could have been better" but you only think that because you obviously still miss the idea/parts of her, and likely her company and the general presence of another human being in general, compounded on the fact that you know you can't have her now when you did previously.

saw update on the last page. man that must have hurt to see, but it helps immensely with distancing yourself and realizing she's not for you. I went through something similar with a previous ex...we were living together, but broke up. She brought over guys on a couple separate occasions, one of which shared my same name, and within a month or so she was exclusively dating one and posting pics of how much she loves and and can't wait to spend her life with him. All while we're sharing an apartment with a buddy of mine. Cut deep as fuk but made it that much easier for me to tell her to fuk off when they broke up and she came crawling back.

inb4 I'm a beta cuck. at least I broke it off and never took her back. Wasn't really sure how to handle her bringing guys over to the apartment in both our names. usually just didn't say a word to either of them and hogged the one TV that I paid for.
    yeah, it was like ripping a bandage that tore all my skin up srs. But felt good at the same time, now i know what kind of person she is, or well, i already knew but that reminded me it lol. She wanted me to marry her till the very end, and suddenly 5 weeks later shes "deep in love" with a new perfect man? Brb doing and saying anything in order to get married. Dodged a huge bullet

Originally Posted by LDARboyo View Post
    You'll be aight brah.

My gf of 4 years broke up with me like 7 months ago. It was ****ty (still kinda is). But I've started to realize she was a ****ty person sometimes to me. But so many memories and pictures and great great times. But you'll find someone new in time.
    fuk man that must hurt. Hope you are doing better. Have you done anything to improve your life, and did she ever try to contact you?

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    fukin women.

i dont know many guys who would do something like this.
    women are ruthless sometimes. My ex posted she was in love with her new dude just 5 weeks after saying she was in love with me and then breaking up with me one day later.

I broke up with her once, and she was DEVASTATED. She was destroyed srs, i would had never made a new relationship public if she was hurt like that just to save her some pain srs, she would have probably done some damage to her back then if i had posted a new "perfect" woman all over social media

Hope she does good tho, even after all this. Something tells me shes playing with fire right now, ending a 3 year relationship unsure and starting a new one immediately after. Dont know why but that seems like kind of a bad choice, hopefully they turn out okay (no hypocrite).
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    well it hurt like hell, but it helped a lot, made me realize how big of an idiot i was being for thinking so much about her. Since we broke up 2 months ago, i had not even took a small peek at any of her social media, because i was afraid of what i could find. I had her blocked from everything.

Today i decided to stop just wondering about it, and instead confirming what i deep inside knew. It gave me the closure i needed i guess. I think if i had looked at her instagram 5 weeks ago, it would have saved me sooooooooo much trouble and time thinking about her, wondering if she was gonna regret it or whatever. But hey, better late than never lol.
    That is why ignorance is NOT "bliss". Ignorance is foolishness. Ignorance is disaster. Ignorance is humiliation. Ignorance is poverty. Ignorance is bad! One must KNOW what is going on. Good for you man. Like I told you, you were wasting your thoughts on her while she was/is with another man (lol, I knew it without you confirming).

Now please, move forward. Never look back, even if she ever reaches out to you. Be happy again. You deserve happiness.

LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000)

fuk man that must hurt. Hope you are doing better. Have you done anything to improve your life, and did she ever try to contact you?
    Yeah, I'm doing alright now. Yes, I started lifting, going out more, met a lot of new people, and just basically doing whatever I want whenever I want.

Yeah, I contacted her and she contacted me. We (probably mostly me) dragged it out. And hooked up over halloween and christmas.. Haha now we don't talk but I still see her sometimes and we are cordial. Sucks but what can you do? Gotta move on and meet new people.

Edit: if she's posting that she's in love with a new guy 5 weeks later than she's not someone you want to be with. Lol what a bafoon she is.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kjoel007 View Post
    That is why ignorance is NOT "bliss". Ignorance is foolishness. Ignorance is disaster. Ignorance is humiliation. Ignorance is poverty. Ignorance is bad! One must KNOW what is going on. Good for you man. Like I told you, you were wasting your thoughts on her while she was/is with another man (lol, I knew it without you confirming).

Now please, move forward. Never look back, even if she ever reaches out to you. Be happy again. You deserve happiness.
    yeah brah, now i realize this. For 6 weeks i stayed away from her ****, blocked her from everything, didnt see ****. All i heard about the new guy came from her own mouth. I also knew brah deep inside what was going on, going on social media was just to confirm it and to see if she had made it public already or if she was keeping her image a bit better by waiting a bit. What i found was worse than what i thought tho, literally her whole page is about him now, literally nothing else but pictures of the two of them. So much for caring about what people talk lol.

Captions with the corniest **** ever, just like what she posted with my pics. I would always roll my eyes when she posted them, she knew i didnt give a fuk about social media. Now i guess shes making up for what she didnt upload with me cause she uploaded like 3x pics with him daily for like the last 4 weeks lol.

I am moving forward brah, yesterday was the day i realized how idiot i was. Today i got sad for a bit but lets face it, i just saw pics and vids of my ex talking about another man like he's the best thing ever, when just 2.5 months ago she was with me on my bed. Its mindblowing as fuk but the mind adapts fast, especially when it gets slapped right in the face with a big "FUK YOU".

Thanks brah

Originally Posted by LDARboyo View Post
    Yeah, I'm doing alright now. Yes, I started lifting, going out more, met a lot of new people, and just basically doing whatever I want whenever I want.

Yeah, I contacted her and she contacted me. We (probably mostly me) dragged it out. And hooked up over halloween and christmas.. Haha now we don't talk but I still see her sometimes and we are cordial. Sucks but what can you do? Gotta move on and meet new people.

Edit: if she's posting that she's in love with a new guy 5 weeks later than she's not someone you want to be with. Lol what a bafoon she is.
    You did good man. This girl is gone for good though, there wont be any fuk or even vocal encounters in the future, literally we stopped existing in each others worlds. There is literally no need for a re-encounter either especially when she is 100% focused on marrying this guy. Thats it, we said our good byes 4 weeks ago, and it was for good this time. Nothing else left to say.

If we were younger, and she wasnt as desperate, she wouldnt have left me on the first place, but if we did broke up, for sure she would have come back for round 2 and round 50. She doesnt have time for messing around now though, she's on a race now. Weddings take like a year to happen after engagements, so in her mind she has just a few months before she gets engaged so she marries before she's 30 lol. I know this girl better than she knows herself.

Also she isnt a bafoon for saying shes in love 5 weeks later. She is just sick in the head. She isnt faking it, she legit is infatuated with him. Her whole life men have not valued her like they should (in her mind), and this guy comes and uses all the tricks and secrets on the book of courting and well, a girl like that is exactly the kind of girl to fall for that.

Lets be honest, i never saw her as wife material, not even close, and finally she seems like she found someone who thinks she's a goddess and treats her like one. Good for her srs. I had my reasons though, pardon me for being careful and not marrying a girl who i skullfuked on the first date, told her i didnt want anything serious yet still took her upstairs after that, lied to me and talked to other men to make me jealous, etc. I just had seen too much of her bad side, she meant good but i was never going to give to her what she wanted, a marriage. Hope she has a great and happy life.

The pain im going trough and i ve gone trough is my punishment for carrying and forcing the relationship for so long when deep inside i knew she wasnt the one.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know this feel and I probably never will. I'll never let myself feel anything that comes close to real love because of exactly this
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    I don't know this feel and I probably never will. I'll never let myself feel anything that comes close to real love because of exactly this
    Real love is the goat feeling brah.

TBH i never really felt real love with this one (im a fukin dick, i realize it every day, i fukin deserved it lmao), anyway, i didnt felt love but i felt something just as good srs. When a girl thinks you are her "superman" (just as my ex probably considers his new guy to be now lol), she will do ANYTHING. "You want 3 blowjobs in a 30 minute car ride? You got it babe". "Want to fuk me up my suspiciously clean and odorless ass? Have your cake honey"

That **** is as painful as love to say goodbye to lol. Now dont get me wrong, i considered this girl to be my best friend ever, and was incredibly attracted to her, but if i was in love with her i would have married her, and clearly i wasnt.

toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    I read the entire thing.
    - You only want her now because she's unattainable - that's a standard psychological response.
    - You were unsure and had doubts for a reason: "we were just not compatible at all and i was tired as **** of her. Just constant nagging, pressuring about marriage, dressing too slutty, forcing her religion on me".
    - You feel terrible because you miss parts of her, and the idea of her (void). Breakups aren't easy, but you weren't compatible - give it time.
    - As for her moving on quickly; she probably didn't. She likely started disconnecting a long time ago - you're imagining her feeling no pain from the breakup, but that likely isn't true.

The reason you feel this way is because there's a void now. You also kinda had her on a leash and you don't now, and likely feel powerless. That's your ego taking a hit. You need to reassure yourself that you did the right thing, you weren't compatible in the long term and needed to rip the bandaid off.
    Yes, this completely. End the thread here

People who initiate the breakup have broken up a long time before in their head with the person, they just didnt pull the trigger. Also, shes a woman, so the carouse and buffet always provides instant companionship
    Not sure if she likes you? Not sure what to do with the girl? Go read this: http://www.artofmanliness.com/2008/02/05/the-brad-pitt-rule

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just had almost the exact same situation happen to me.

Broke up with gf of 2 years, very next day catch her going out and getting drunk with some late 30's guy. Told her to get her chit and move out. (Had tried to be civil and let her stay the weekend and then help her move out but she couldn't even wait that long)
    Except in my case I cut all ties and don't want to get her back because she was a terrible gf and we were not progressing at all.

Time is about the only thing that helps

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can relate Ken, I went through my first breakup/heart break a little over a year ago and it fuking sucked. Your situation sounds very similar to mine except I was only with the girl for several months. IMO this was one of the hardest parts about it because the relationship was still in that exciting phase and I had just started to see a future with her when she dumped me.

Anyway, she moved away and I was in limbo for months because I allowed her to fukc with me and it wasn't until I went complete NC back in September that I started to improve. She's reached out to me several times since then and I've ignored them all. I haven't felt intense anger towards her in a long time, it's more of an indifferent feeling now. What's helped more than NC is that I've worked on myself and have personal goals for the first time in my life, srs. I quit a job I hated, moved to a new city, am about to start a new career, back in the gym and cutting weight, have formed some great habits, and improved my self-image.

I don't know if I'll ever be over it 100%... I've probably slept with 30 girls since then and have had two new girlfriends, but haven't met anyone yet who I feel the same way about. Kind of depressing, but I believe if I keep improving myself that it will happen for me again.

Cliffs:
    -Got dumped
    -Was a sad ******* for almost a year
    -Finally said fuk it and worked on myself
    -Only several months later and I'm in a much better place already

Big22Bill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big22Bill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big22Bill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big22Bill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big22Bill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big22Bill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big22Bill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big22Bill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big22Bill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big22Bill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big22Bill is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Once a good girl gone bad she gone forever" Or in your case it's 100 % over son get over it !

ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Come on post a pic of this chick. You've been talking about PIITB for years now and we never got pics...

CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ToPHeR35 View Post
    Come on post a pic of this chick. You've been talking about PIITB for years now and we never got pics...
    Shut up, you thirsty goober!

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This. I feel like you owe it to us after all this. At least a pic of dat ass you seem to worship

ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MMAMatty View Post
    Come on Ken-O, post pics of this girl who is supposedly so hott. I mean, 200+posts about her, she better be hotter than Kate Upton.
    I don't think pics should be mandatory about an ex OP cares about. I get this is the misc, but OP is genuinely upset over this chit, best to help him move on.
    Chlo Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Chairman

-Walks With Legs Spread Open To Imitate Dmitri Klokov Crew-

Reps to firstandgoal off re.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ExtinctionOG View Post
    I don't think pics should be mandatory about an ex OP cares about. I get this is the misc, but OP is genuinely upset over this chit, best to help him move on.
    Have you seen how many threads he's posted? Lmao.

dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000) dimitri1013 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post
    I can relate Ken, I went through my first breakup/heart break a little over a year ago and it fuking sucked. Your situation sounds very similar to mine except I was only with the girl for several months. IMO this was one of the hardest parts about it because the relationship was still in that exciting phase and I had just started to see a future with her when she dumped me.

Anyway, she moved away and I was in limbo for months because I allowed her to fukc with me and it wasn't until I went complete NC back in September that I started to improve. She's reached out to me several times since then and I've ignored them all. I haven't felt intense anger towards her in a long time, it's more of an indifferent feeling now. What's helped more than NC is that I've worked on myself and have personal goals for the first time in my life, srs. I quit a job I hated, moved to a new city, am about to start a new career, back in the gym and cutting weight, have formed some great habits, and improved my self-image.

I don't know if I'll ever be over it 100%... I've probably slept with 30 girls since then and have had two new girlfriends, but haven't met anyone yet who I feel the same way about. Kind of depressing, but I believe if I keep improving myself that it will happen for me again.

Cliffs:
    -Got dumped
    -Was a sad ******* for almost a year
    -Finally said fuk it and worked on myself
    -Only several months later and I'm in a much better place already
    Can I pm brah? I want to share my story

MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    And we most likely never will get pics. This girl exists in OP's head only, I have a feeling. Obvious trolling when he said he got her knocked up, and then ADMITTED he was lying. He should be banned for that nonsense.

I mean, I got banned for 24 hrs for A LOT less than that yesterday.

ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I've been in this exact same place, and I can definitely relate. Took me months to truly get over it

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i thought those short term 6 month relationships are tough but the long ones can be tough too...every instance of day to day life..the cognitive dissonance kicks in that physically that person is no longer there.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I broke up with my gf exactly a month ago. I was completely numb too man. same story- I thought she was in it 100% and she would never leave me. I was the one who wasn't in it 100% and wasn't sure if I actually liked her, but was content, same story bro. I feel for you man. When she broke up with me, it was like my world turned upside-down. I just couldn't imagine how someone could change like that. I couldn't imagine how this would be possible because I thought for sure that she loved me 100%. And I got desperate too. But anyway, I decided that if a girl could change just like that overnight, then she didn't actually love me, she was just acting. You can't change your feelings overnight, but you can change your behavior if you're acting (you can act however the way you want). So in the end, I don't want to be with her. I was sad, yeah, but I'm getting over it already...

Good luck man, you will get over it within a month!

And of course, just as when I think I'm finally moving on, i run into her

Thanks, universe

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And of course, just as when I think I'm finally moving on, i run into her

Thanks, universe
    You want the drama. Don't pretend otherwise. (srs)

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    You want the drama. Don't pretend otherwise. (srs)
    Well i may want it but i know its not healthy. She has moved on, of course she can handle seeing and chit chatting with me. I somehow kept my cool but some of the things her betraying ass said made my blood boil.

AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gotta stay strong man.

I'm day 36 NC now and the feelings are fading for me. Still think about her all day, but weaker feelings overall.

Where did you bump into her, and what happened?

Originally Posted by dimitri1013 View Post
    Can I pm brah? I want to share my story
    Sure boyo. Make a thread or PM