sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000) sparkespower is just really nice. (+1000)

No longer vegan, what foods to ea

I have a lot of weight to lose, will be bodybuilding during it. I know its calories in/out but I am having an hard time figuring what kind of foods would be best. I was vegan for 1.5 years and I ate chit tons of soy for my protein. It just didn't agree with me, it reckt my digestion. Now, I just want to figure out healthy proteins but theres so much information its all confusing. People say avoid red meat, eggs and dairy. Then others say include it. I can't make headway of it. So when I plan my shopping tomorrow I'm just wondering what healthy foods to include?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sparkespower View Post
    People say avoid red meat, eggs and dairy.
    Who, besides your vegan friends, say this? All are perfectly acceptable, along with chicken, pork, even peanut butter.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There is no reason to avoid red meat and eggs - but you may not be able to digest them well if you haven't eaten them for a while. It can take your gut bacteria time to adjust to changes in your diet. So experiment and introduce things slowly.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whatever you like eating in moderation.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dairy is the goat, legit lol @ life without it srs

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    There is no reason to avoid red meat and eggs - but you may not be able to digest them well if you haven't eaten them for a while. It can take your gut bacteria time to adjust to changes in your diet. So experiment and introduce things slowly.
    This. I'm currently a pescetarian & eat dairy occasionally after formerly cutting out animal products. Trust me, you're going to want take it very slow at first when you incorporate animal products for the first time. Start with just small amounts of fish/chicken or dairy & your angus will thank you OP.

Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Milk ,eggs chicken ,tuna ... the list goes on.

Just take it slow and I'm sure your body will adjust. After all the human body is quite amazing

okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't let other people decide you what to eat. I'm guessing listening to others is what swayed you to veganism in the first place.

If it is food and you enjoy it and aren't allergic or intolerant, eat it.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Part of having a non-restrictive diet is being able to EXPERIENCE and try different foods that taste good (and agree with) your body.

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I eat foods I enjoy. Can you look back and remember any foods you used to eat prior to vegan project that you really liked?

I mean you ate a varied diet for some time prior?
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a lot of weight to lose, will be bodybuilding during it. I know its calories in/out but I am having an hard time figuring what kind of foods would be best. I was vegan for 1.5 years and I ate chit tons of soy for my protein. It just didn't agree with me, it reckt my digestion. Now, I just want to figure out healthy proteins but theres so much information its all confusing. People say avoid red meat, eggs and dairy. Then others say include it. I can't make headway of it. So when I plan my shopping tomorrow I'm just wondering what healthy foods to include?
    So, I'm a vegan, but I'll give you my take on this.

You most likely became somewhat jaded by other vegans spouting extreme notions of the health detriments around animal protein, fat, etc, etc.

However, contrary to what many vegans believe, I am of the opinion that although many people COULD benefit from a vegan diet, it's not so simple as cutting out animal products. There is a larger-picture view you need to take on here.

For example, do I believe I am any healthier now than I would be if I ate chicken once a week, or enjoyed a salmon fillet on the weekend? No, not at all... enjoying anything in moderation is certainly fine when it comes to your health. No study in existence can possibly prove that ingesting reasonable amounts of saturated fat, cholesterol, or animal-based protein is going to harm you.

Now, do I believe eating 16oz of fatty steak along with 6 eggs and 12 strips of bacon in the morning, while also eating next to no fruit/veggies/fiber is going to be harmless? Nope... not even close. You should definitely be mindful of eating huge amounts of saturated fats and/or processed meats... no doubt.

Gotta find an in-between that allows you to eat things that agree with your body, get you the nutrition you require, and that you enjoy.

So, although (in my opinion) being vegan is the way to go for many reasons (less environmental impact, less harm to animals, etc, etc), you can be just as healthy eating certain amounts of animal products.

Hope you come back to veganism sometime, but until then (if ever), just be a balanced person and listen to your body.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    So, although (in my opinion) being vegan is the way to go for many reasons (less environmental impact, less harm to animals, etc, etc), you can be just as healthy eating certain amounts of animal products.

Hope you come back to veganism sometime, but until then (if ever), just be a balanced person and listen to your body.
    In line with this, can I ask why you decided to quit being vegan OP? I quit being a "strict" vegan simply because I have previously suffered from anorexia and found an overly restrictive mindset with anything related to eating to be bad for my mental state. I'm very social and I'm not going to turn down restaurant meals with friends and I don't want to be scanning every item i buy at the store to see if it contains trace animal products so I just eat mostly vegan. As Adam said, there are plenty of reasons to stick with veganism that have nothing to do with health.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    I have a lot of weight to lose, will be bodybuilding during it. I know its calories in/out but I am having an hard time figuring what kind of foods would be best. I was vegan for 1.5 years and I ate chit tons of soy for my protein. It just didn't agree with me, it reckt my digestion. Now, I just want to figure out healthy proteins but theres so much information its all confusing. People say avoid red meat, eggs and dairy. Then others say include it. I can't make headway of it. So when I plan my shopping tomorrow

I'm just wondering what healthy foods to include?
    Just about anything that can run, swim, or fly away from you.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Just about anything that can run, swim, or fly away from you.
    The list of things you can't eat is surprisingly short

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...sonous_animals