mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

It looks like no gains for 8 months

Hello,
    I've been training for 9 months. I started with 84 weight and now i am 95 kgs. It is true that i've gained some weight but i barely notice as if i had gained nothing...
    I would be grateful if you help me make my gains more visible...
    P.S I train 4-5 times a week and i almost eat clean.
    Any help will be appreciated
    Your love for what you do and willingness to push yourself where others aren't prepared to go is what will make you great." - Laurence Shahlaei
    Check our motivational ******** page at https://www.********.com/shreddedplanet/

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's hard to tell from just your bicep pose..
    What workout program are you on?

ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's ur eating like? And your training programme?

mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mousasalem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thank you guys for the reply..
    for my training program it is divided like this
    Saturday: chest and triceps
    Sunday: Back and biceps
    Monday: off
    Tuesday: shoulders
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: arms
    For meals program i have no specific schedule but i always make sure to have 2 protein shakes a days, 1 cup of milk, 2 -4 eggs and 250 of chicken breast.
    Your love for what you do and willingness to push yourself where others aren't prepared to go is what will make you great." - Laurence Shahlaei
    Check our motivational ******** page at https://www.********.com/shreddedplanet/

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mousasalem View Post
    Thank you guys for the reply..
    for my training program it is divided like this
    Saturday: chest and triceps
    Sunday: Back and biceps
    Monday: off
    Tuesday: shoulders
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: arms
    For meals program i have no specific schedule but i always make sure to have 2 protein shakes a days, 1 cup of milk, 2 -4 eggs and 250 of chicken breast.
    So you gained 10kg in 9 month which is perfect, whats about your strength increase?

Originally Posted by Mikeez0 View Post
    So you gained 10kg in 9 month which is perfect, whats about your strength increase?
    Ye i gained them in 9 months but the problem is i am 188 cm length which makes my gains almost invisible. Accordingly the owner of the gym advised me to take steroids to make my gains more noticeable with is BS.
    my strength increased but for now i can barely add 1 extra kg to the overall weight..
    I can lift 100 kg chest press, 180 deadlift and 120 squat..
    I have a question for you mate what is the recommended amount of calories daily for me 95 kgs and 188 cms