OAD1233 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Puffy nipples / Minor gynecomastia surgery??

Hey! Would like to get some input about gyno surgery, I have a very mild case of gyno, my chest is well defined but I have the puffy nips usually sticking out of tight t-shirts etc also feel a small pea size gland behind the nips. I seem to be the only one noticing it but to me it's something very prominent and I've had this for around 3 years now I'm about to finish puberty in a year or two. My question is, would you learn to live with the puffy nips and taper them etc or get the surgery? Also if someone here has gotten the surgery for minor gyno (puffy nips) is the scar noticeable? I plan on entering a physique contest once I get older so the fear of prominent scarring is what makes me rethink surgery.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's more than likely that it's just chest fat. Hence the reason why I only YOU notice it.. if you have questions about it. Speak to a surgeon, not an online forum.

Yes I've scheduled an appointment with another surgeon, but I've already talked to my general physician who said it's a very minor case of gynecomastia and could go away once I finish puberty, but after more than 3 years of having puffy nipples I doubt it will go away on it's own. I am fairly lean and can see all my abs, veins in arms and some in legs etc all that bull**** but even when I was really really lean some time ago with veins coming up against my stomach, I would estimate around 8-9% body fat almost at an unhealthy range just to see if it was infact chest fat, My areola area still hade the same appearance, sticking out of t shirts etc. No difference what so ever.

I'm certain that the surgeon will push to get the surgery since they want to make money, but I'm torn by the decision, will the outcome of the surgery leave a worse appearance or will it indeed be unnoticeable as most surgeons I've met claimed..

Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Westford will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only one who could make that choice is you tbh.

but imo I'd wait a little longer and never you never know it may go by then

Originally Posted by Westford View Post
    Only one who could make that choice is you tbh.

but imo I'd wait a little longer and never you never know it may go by then

Thx for the input pal, I guess I just make the decision to go through with it or not.

If anyone has had surgery for a minor case of gyno/puffy nipples please feel free to share your thoughts, appreciate any input!!

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OAD1233 View Post
    If anyone has had surgery for a minor case of gyno/puffy nipples please feel free to share your thoughts, appreciate any input!!
    Not likely to be the case, since surgery for gyno typically costs thousands of dollars and has hard recovery time.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Not likely to be the case, since surgery for gyno typically costs thousands of dollars and has hard recovery time.
    Yes I realize it's a big decision and not something you decide overnight, but I'm self conscious about this and almost all the surgery storys related to gyno seem to be more or less large breast tissue which resembles woman breast. It seems that the whole puffy nipples isn't something people take action to get rid of..
    To me it'ss really just about achieving a more flat chested appearance without puffy nippz sticking out..

Yes I realize it's a big decision and not something you decide overnight, but I'm self conscious about this and almost all the surgery storys related to gyno seem to be more or less large breast tissue which resembles woman breast. It seems that the whole puffy nipples isn't something people take action to get rid of..
    To me it'ss really just about achieving a more flat chested appearance without puffy nippz sticking out..
    How old are you?

How old are you?
    I'm 17

I'm 17
    Wait until you're fully grown before you consider surgery.

Wait until you're fully grown before you consider surgery.
    Yeah I feel like that's probably the smartest move since there's a slight chance it might go away, but it feels like this problem is causing me to miss out on a lot in life, like going swimming without worrying about my nips lol.. or having to choose certain t-shirts based on how my chest looks in them. I'm really fuc*in torn by this decision :/