BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000)

Finding a posing coach for men's physique

Hey everyone! I'm making this thread to ask a basic question about how to find a coach to help perfect the simple poses in the men's physique category?

A little background about me, I competed in my first bodybuilding show late last year and I feel my physique came out how I'd want it (this year I'm working on bringing up width to my lats and more size to my calves) however I feel like my posing on stage was clumsy and could use work.

I'd prefer to find a coach that could teach me properly in person (not a Skype session) however I haven't been able to find anyone. What's a good way to find a posing coach? Any ideas or recommendations of a different way to go about things?

Thanks!
    "Quiet boy! Where is your honor?.. Like all pure blooded Saiyans, Kakarot would rather die fighting than win with one of those disgraceful senzu beans as his crutch. Kakarot trained in the hyperbolic time chamber just as we did; now let's see what he can do."
    Instagram: Boa_Bite