RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Calisthenics and Bodybuilding on the same day?

Hello I've been in the gym for a long period of time now and my friends want to do calisthenics with me, and I think thats pretty nice since I want to learn stuff like human flag etc... But I am in the gym from mo till sun.
    So my question is can I do calisthenics and bodybuilding on the same day for example i do my calisthenics exercises and after that i would head to the gym and do my gym exercises. Is that to much stress on the muscle or would it be fine?
    Thanks !

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am betting you are doing a lot of volume with very little weight if you are in the gym for so long and have so much more energy to do other stuff.

RadialDevial is on a distinguished road. (+10) RadialDevial is on a distinguished road. (+10) RadialDevial is on a distinguished road. (+10) RadialDevial is on a distinguished road. (+10) RadialDevial is on a distinguished road. (+10) RadialDevial is on a distinguished road. (+10) RadialDevial is on a distinguished road. (+10) RadialDevial is on a distinguished road. (+10) RadialDevial is on a distinguished road. (+10) RadialDevial is on a distinguished road. (+10) RadialDevial is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The only way I can see that'd work is if you focus on lifting heavy and ONLY practice calisthenics tricks, things like handstands, human flags, planches etc. Things that don't require muscular failure and allow you to still progress in the gym.

RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    I am betting you are doing a lot of volume with very little weight if you are in the gym for so long and have so much more energy to do other stuff.
    I was on bulk till last month and im on a cut right now so obviously I train more intense... every set in supersets. I'm always motivated and give it my all. My Energy comes from my Mind. If I make my mind up I can do it. But the question was if its okay for the muscle.

Originally Posted by RadialDevial View Post
    The only way I can see that'd work is if you focus on lifting heavy and ONLY practice calisthenics tricks, things like handstands, human flags, planches etc. Things that don't require muscular failure and allow you to still progress in the gym.
    Lets say Monday is Back Chest and abs, I wouldve trained chest abs and back in calisthenics too. It either works or it backfires and my muscles would not grow/get stronger. But for that I do not know that's why I'm here

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RaeScrimmel View Post
    I was on bulk till last month and im on a cut right now so obviously I train more intense... every set in supersets. I'm always motivated and give it my all. My Energy comes from my Mind. If I make my mind up I can do it. But the question was if its okay for the muscle.
    How many reps of 315 can you squat? If the answer is less than 10 skip screwing around half the day and go hit the weights hard and then go home.

Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    How many reps of 315 can you squat? If the answer is less than 10 skip screwing around half the day and go hit the weights hard and then go home.
    That makes zero sense? If noone knows the answer to my question, why do you even reply?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You'll just have to try it and see. Your nutrition and sleep will need to be "on point" but it will still depend on how hard you go with both the weights and calisthenics.

jaydenortolaza is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile I need help with calisthenics and lifting

Hi i wanna start doing calisthenics later in the day after lifting but i dont know if it will help or not can you add me on instagram and tell me because i probobly wont be on thise site again i would really appreciate it my instagram is jayden_ortolaza_2

Originally Posted by jaydenortolaza View Post
    Hi i wanna start doing calisthenics later in the day after lifting but i dont know if it will help or not can you add me on instagram and tell me because i probobly wont be on thise site again i would really appreciate it my instagram is jayden_ortolaza_2
    okay bye