Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    WayDownSouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WayDownSouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WayDownSouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WayDownSouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WayDownSouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WayDownSouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WayDownSouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WayDownSouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WayDownSouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WayDownSouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WayDownSouth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Rumbles corner audio transcript, he dun goofed

As per MMA junkie
    Round 1
    Voice: Take your time. Nice. Take your time. Don’t take him down.

Hooft: Don’t wrestle him.

Voice: If you’re going to go, go single.

Hooft: You don’t have to wrestle him, AJ. Just relax.

Voice: Don’t wrestle him.

Hooft: Get out of there. Get out of there.

Grappling coach Neil Melanson: OK, stud. Now, let’s get your hands hot.

Voice: Why is he wrestling him?

Hooft: This is stupid.

Voice: Why is he wrestling him?

Hooft: (Expletive) it, man. Just get off the cage.

Voice: Get out of there.

Voice: Why isn’t he listening?

(Johnson and Cormier are broken up by referee John McCarthy, and Johnson lands kicks.)

Voice: He’s tired already, DC. He doesn’t need to do this.

Voice: Why isn’t he listening?

Hooft: I don’t know why he’s doing that. We have no (expletive) eyes.

Break between Round 1 and Round 2
    Hooft: Can you tell me why you’re wrestling? Now, you’re not going to wrestle. You take your distance. Stay away, two steps away. Why are you so worried about everything? The kicks and the knees are really good, but no kicks. Where’s your hands?

Voice: You’re doing great. Don’t (expletive) wrestle him.

Hooft: If you stand your distance, it’s an easy game. Why make it difficult?

Round 2
    Hooft: Movement. Athletic. Movement. That’s it. Take your distance.

(Johnson reverses against the cage and goes for another takedown)

Hooft: You need distance.

Hooft: I’m not saying nothing.

(Cormier has Johnson on the mat and is setting up a choke)

Hooft: It’s going the same as last time.

(Johnson submits to Cormier via rear-naked choke)

Hooft: Why, why the (expletive) does this happen every (expletive) time, man? Crazy.

KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No wonder they didn't come into the cage. They spent years training Rumble and he ignore their whole game plan.
    Last edited by KazBrah; 04-09-2017 at 07:07 AM.

chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KazBrah View Post
    No wonder they didn't come into the cage. They spend years training Rumble for him to go and ignore their whole game plan.
    This lol. They peaced out even knowing he was retiring.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wonder if they actually did abandon him in the cage on purpose. As it was happening, I just figured they couldn't get in there because the entrance was blocked or something.

But if they refused to come in and stand with him after a loss, and especially during his retirement speech, fuk those guys. Regardless of whether they felt like Rumble played hot potato with their gameplan or not, thats a scumbag move by Hooft and Melanson if that's actually what happened.
    1500 Competition Total 560/370/570 (11/1/2014)

Workout Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128354811&p=1605185251#post1605185251

Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's almost like he was taking his own best weapons away.
    Another strange thing was going southpaw when his right hand is so deadly.
    *Adele is GOAT Crew* (Not talking about the computer)

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ch1pChipperson View Post
    It's almost like he was taking his own best weapons away.
    Another strange thing was going southpaw when his right hand is so deadly.
    It's possible he had an injury we don't know about.

What if he suffered a head injury that he didn't tell anybody about and that's hy he wanted to wrestle? He was worried about taking damage to the head?

Maybe he starts his new business venture soon and he needed to preserve his face (srs)?

Workout Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128354811&p=1605185251#post1605185251

Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DrewDarden View Post

What if he suffered a head injury that he didn't tell anybody about and that's hy he wanted to wrestle? He was worried about taking damage to the head?

Maybe he starts his new business venture soon and he needed to preserve his face (srs)?
    true. Why cage fight when it's all about the face

SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wonder if they actually did abandon him in the cage on purpose. As it was happening, I just figured they couldn't get in there because the entrance was blocked or something.

But if they refused to come in and stand with him after a loss, and especially during his retirement speech, fuk those guys. Regardless of whether they felt like Rumble played hot potato with their gameplan or not, thats a scumbag move by Hooft and Melanson if that's actually what happened.
    Gotta agree total scum bag move by the coaches, so what if Rumble threw out their gameplan plenty of fighters have done that before and the coach should show respect and stand behind him in the loss.

I mean im sure they'll still get paid so it was very classless.

Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would also argue it is classless to have spent X amount of time with your coaches who invested time + energy into you, only for you to completely ignore them and go against their wishes/gameplan when your "own gameplan" failed miserably.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fights are in the heat of the moment.

The coach/student relationship is an interesting dynamic. When I ****ed up being coached, my coaches didn't give up on me. They boosted me with confidence and told me what to do.

I've talked to coaches before and they say that they treat their students like children. You should never abandon your student/fighter.

What ****ty coaches.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KazBrah View Post
    No wonder they didn't come into the cage. They spent years training Rumble and he ignore their whole game plan.
    GOAT Coach Edmund still comes into cage after Ronda ignores his instructions of "head movements "

DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hooft is 100% kickboxing oriented and he runs a stable full of former BZ fighters that are mostly wrestlers. In this case he was correct in criticizing a grappling gameplan, but I have a feeling that this is his general tune anyway. Earlier on the card Usman was destroying his opponent in the grappling but he stood for the entire 3rd round and started brawling.

If you have a coach that only sees the game one way maybe you stop putting value in his advice. AJ didn't seem to want to listen.

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fuk Rumble he is a scumbag for being so fuking stupid, srs, I mean all he had to do is keep the distance and throw bombs but instead he, like the dumbass that he is, wrestles DC and loses badly. Good riddance though, we don't need retarded fighters in the UFC.

Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Henri getting all sorts of chit from the fans on his instagram lol

Edit: https://www.mma-core.com/videos/Anth...C_210/10171551

^ full fight with rumbles corner audio
    Last edited by Satrakian; 04-09-2017 at 11:16 AM.
    *Misc BJJ & Kickboxing crew*

*Misc Cryptocurrency crew*

*Misc PC Masterrace crew*

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It reminds me when Gus fought Cormier, Gus would just stand there eating uppercuts and I'm thinking what is his freaking problem.
    I never try anything I just do it!

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the real shame is that his coaches were giving him excellent advice.

skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Lastro View Post
    the real shame is that his coaches were giving him excellent advice.
    Yeah this. I don't think Rumble wanted to win.

lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

That actually makes a lot of sense. He basically gave up his neck. I think this was his last fight and he simply wanted out.
    San Antonio Spurs/Dallas Cowboys/Houston Astros/Georgia Tech/Baylor/UTA/Manchester United

KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude retired right after, thats not something you do out of the blue. It's obviously been on his mind and something he has thought about.

Sounds like he got another job/gig and he collected one last paycheck from the UFC before moving on to another chapter in his life that is less physically grueling than MMA.

One last paycheck for a main event title fight seemed like a good pay so he didn't want to pass it up. So he ended up doing a clinch fight/wrestle to take the least amount of physical damage. The exact opposite of what he was supposed to do if he actually wanted to win the fight, it's probably why his corner left him ASAP and didn't bother staying with him while he was interviwed by Joe Rogan. They were probably pissed as hell because it wasn't how they trained him.

That's the only explanation that makes sense to me on why he basically threw that fight on purpose.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SwayWay View Post
    Gotta agree total scum bag move by the coaches, so what if Rumble threw out their gameplan plenty of fighters have done that before and the coach should show respect and stand behind him in the loss.

I mean im sure they'll still get paid so it was very classless.
    was it? i don't think so. rumble didn't want to compete. he wanted to get outta there asap and honestly, that's pathetic. unless he has some injury that nobody knows about, why the hell did he disrespect the world of mma like that? this guy has never had the heart to compete in mma honestly. ever since he hugged my boy dan hardy to decision, i've had a bad opinion of him... and he's proven me right.
    We're All Gonna Make It
    *Trump Crew since June 2015 Crew*
    ***RIP ZYZZ***

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the nerves got the better of him. His last ever fight, title match...he wants to go out with a win so bad, accomplish his life long goal of being a UFC champion....the pressure must have been so great.

Also he was already one foot out....the dude gave up pretty much as soon as DC got his back. You can't get in that cage when your mind is already elsewhere.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

MCC Investors Crew

*Daniel Ricciardo - stylin on F1 since 2014 Crew*

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "What would you say if i told you Rumble threw the fight?.Rumble was a favorite heading into the fight.may be he gave a lot of his money to some friend who placed the bet on Cormier to win in 2nd RD via Rear Naked Choke? he could have possibly made millions and also not to mention the 300,000+ which he got for the fight.Why else would he wrestle cormier?his coaches were so pissed they didn't even stay for the post fight interview and they could be heard saying WTF is rumble doing throughout the fight! ..With the biggest payday in his bag no wonder he retired."
    Atheist Conservative Crew

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Watching it again, I think he knew he was retiring and deep-down just wanted out

His head was probably a mess. Given that he has previous for misdemeanours outside the cage, he never struck me as the most stable guy in the promotion

EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he made them look bad
    looked like he was okay with losing since he knew retirement was inevitable
    looked for the easiest way out grappling with cormier and getting caught
    ignoring everything his coaches told him
    Wrestler
    BJJ Crew
    New Jersey crew
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia 76ers

Wentz, Simmons, Embiid future HoFers

sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it was good that Rumble retired. Any more brain damage then what was displayed in this fight by going full potato wrestling against DC and Rumble would be in a mental ward

chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it possible he lost on purpose? what were the odds and who was favorite? He probably put it all gave someone close some of his money to cash in on his exit to UFC
    One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D

Originally Posted by chacha15 View Post
    Is it possible he lost on purpose? what were the odds and who was favorite? He probably put it all gave someone close some of his money to cash in on his exit to UFC
    Rumble was a very slight favorite last I heard (on the Sherdog podcast).

Workout Journal:

Originally Posted by chacha15 View Post
    Rumble was the favorite. Don't think he lost on purpose, throwing a fight is illegal

cgc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rumble was the favorite. Don't think he lost on purpose, throwing a fight is illegal
    Like, it's never happened?
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    True Rumble wouldn't do something illegal.