yzha4885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What was the fundamental drive behind your first time workout?

Hi everyone,

I've been thinking about fundamental reasons that people start their workout journey lately. The first time you workout, what caused it?

Comment below, we'll see how many reasons we can get.

DoctorRaul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorRaul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorRaul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorRaul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorRaul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorRaul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorRaul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorRaul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorRaul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorRaul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorRaul will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Realizing that simply dieting to lose fat is only going to get me so far. Once I reach my targeted weight - then what? Lifting weights just added a whole new dimension to all this. A whole new array of potential improvements that I can now work on.

milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1st time working out? To look like Ronnie Coleman and get bitches.
    See how that turned out... but I still enjoy it
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
    -Morpheus

Misc Sexologist

RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaeScrimmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I had an accident around 2-3 years ago and i was pretty fat.. So I realized that life can be and is very short, so I busted myself into the gym since I didnt want to look like the way I am right now ( alone with no trainingspartner) and I've been hitting weights and Calisthenics since then. And after I proved the people who bullied me that I can achieve anything I want they started showing respect to me asking me how I train and what exercises I do and stuff.. And this kept me pretty motivated. Have a clear vision and mindset and you can basicly be who you want..

johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe it was to get stronger for wrestling while in High School. I ended up enjoying it so much that I dropped out of wrestling that year (much to my coaches chagrin) and watched them train on the mat while I hit the plates in the same gym.

My entire life I played sports, just with friends in and outside of school. My body just craved exercise from cross country to relay, soccer, ball hockey, baseball, wrestling. Just as some people gravitate to anything in life, I gravitated to sports as I naturally excelled at it.

As an adult, it's about challenging myself and remaining competitive with myself. Can I defy Father Time as long as possible? Maintain the strength and muscularity I once had? Now, it's trying to in fact turn back the clock, and I'm having fun trying.

yzha4885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Couldn't help but noticed your age. I guess you are defying Father Time.

Alex32825 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm glad to see these are so far about personal achievement and not dating.

ThomasRice12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThomasRice12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThomasRice12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThomasRice12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThomasRice12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThomasRice12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThomasRice12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThomasRice12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThomasRice12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThomasRice12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThomasRice12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1st time was not so good!

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was very skinny as a teen. I knew I needed to add some muscle/mass.

Samson2236 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samson2236 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samson2236 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samson2236 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samson2236 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samson2236 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samson2236 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samson2236 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samson2236 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samson2236 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samson2236 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Idolized Arnold through my life and wanted to become a mass monster and be Mr. Olympia till i found out you pretty much need steriods to do it. My wife would kill me if i went on that.

TitanForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TitanForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TitanForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TitanForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TitanForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TitanForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TitanForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TitanForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TitanForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TitanForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TitanForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been dealing with self esteem issues for a long time and believed that girls don't find fat guys attractive. I'm also a bit shallow too but still. So, I had a crush on a popular girl from high school who became a fitness instructor. I ended up confessing to her and she was kinda weird-ed out a little bit. Regardless, I'm still working out to this day and have lost about 20 or so pounds.

SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I actually started working out in May of my Senior Year of high school. I wanted to get bigger and put on some size for prom, lol. I quickly fell in love with the results, and kept going. After two years of lifting, I realized that I needed to start taking better care of my nutrition, did a ton of research, and really became serious about "bodybuilding." Did my first men's physique show a year later. Now I train because I love it and I want to achieve the best physique that I can.
    Instagram: SUTTER3 - James Sutter Personal Training
    Feel free to message me if you need advice on workouts or nutrition!

Registered User ArnoldOldSchool's Avatar
    ArnoldOldSchool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoldOldSchool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoldOldSchool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoldOldSchool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoldOldSchool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoldOldSchool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoldOldSchool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoldOldSchool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoldOldSchool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoldOldSchool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoldOldSchool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lust drove me to go from 306 to 204 in under six months when I was 20. Drinking and poor diet has seen that all come back on in the 15 years since.

KhalidMMA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    was tired of being too skinny. undeniably, when youre bigger you get treated differently

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Started out because I signed up for a highschool weight class. The "motivation" was our weights "coach" screaming at us that we are all soft.

Really got serious once I started playing rugby and had a reason to get fit/strong.

Fell apart after college, and then had my first kid. Now working on getting healthy/strong again because I don't want to die of a heart attach when he is 30.

Alpha365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Coah blowing that da** whistle

f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to be athletic when I was younger but I got injured, got busy, got sick, and found myself at barely 100 lbs. I just had enough, I didn't like the way I looked or felt so I started doing pushups and squats and started walking 2 miles a day. Eventually I walked all the way to a gym and signed up.
    B:185 S:295 D:345 @ around 130.♀
    130 strict press @ 129.
    17 strict unbroken dead hang pullups - will make it 25 by the end of 2017.
    1rm pullup: + 60lbs for sure, 70lbs chin to the bar not sure if above - will make it 90lbs by the end of 2017.
    unathletic unaesthetic powerlifter/strong(wo)man crew

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was a freshmen in high school and my friends older brother invited us to train with him and his buddies, they were football players. My buddy Gus's older brother was jacked and he knew how to train. He started us out and I was hooked from that time. That was 30 years ago, I've had some setbacks, and too much time away from the gym at points in my life, but I still love training.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Emelbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The usually skinny guy story haha Just really wanted to get some gainnnzz

GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To get sloots and a wifey eventually. I do it for myself now, and the sloots are a bonus.

BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500) BBTruck is not very helpful. (-500)
    "start a workout journey?"

It's a lifestyle - not some journey.

motivateed is not very well liked. (-100) motivateed is not very well liked. (-100) motivateed is not very well liked. (-100) motivateed is not very well liked. (-100) motivateed is not very well liked. (-100) motivateed is not very well liked. (-100) motivateed is not very well liked. (-100) motivateed is not very well liked. (-100) motivateed is not very well liked. (-100) motivateed is not very well liked. (-100) motivateed is not very well liked. (-100)
    The thing is that I just need it to get rid of my stress.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Divorce, I wanted to improve my body (was decent but skinny fat) and wanted a hobby to occupy my time and mind. I found that I loved lifting and it helped me out mentally a lot.

AndreWhelan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just really wanted to gain some muscle weight.

To look better I guess..