Page 158 of 165 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,740 of 4932
    doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by camaleom View Post
    padded compression is the way to go - you don't want anything "lose" down there cause you will prob get chafed.

This ^^^^^^

You basically get what you pay for too. One area you don’t want to skimp in is the bib.

If you skimp. Return here and read below.

(TOLD YOU SO)
    Ride it like you just stole it.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    This ^^^^^^

You basically get what you pay for too. One area you don’t want to skimp in is the bib.

If you skimp. Return here and read below.
    Lol.

No chamois CREW.

I own one, but never use it.
    MTB = leg day

doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutgut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    Lol.

No chamois CREW.

I own one, but never use it.

Yes but you are a different breed of human with concrete glutes and sandpaper thighs

HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes but you are a different breed of human with concrete glutes and sandpaper thighs
    Lol. I'd be lying if I said there has never been a problem down there. I'd rather have some minor sores than feel like I'm wearing a diaper on my rides.

Tried to nose wheelie that rock roll today, couldn't commit. I'm blaming the wind. Will try again/10

Edit: anyone notice that strava is basically forcing us to pay now? Only $60/yr. I guess they figure they got everyone by now.
    MTB = leg day

Lol. I'd be lying if I said there has never been a problem down there. I'd rather have some minor sores than feel like I'm wearing a diaper on my rides.

Tried to nose wheelie that rock roll today, couldn't commit. I'm blaming the wind. Will try again/10

Edit: anyone notice that strava is basically forcing us to pay now? Only $60/yr. I guess they figure they got everyone by now.

I'm not gonna pay. It tracks my route. I run samsung health and it gives me heart rate. Cadence. Power. Speed. Distance. Average speed. Time. Route. Incline. FREE.

It also uploads to strava lol.

Just to see my previous fastest times and a beacon so my wife knows I'm still cycling and not round someone's house. Not parting with my money.

I remember when zwift jumped monthly fee up by a huge amount. I ditched it and have used it for a month since

Meh, I'll pay. They've effectively blocked most of the segment viewing leaderboards which is basically the purpose of the app.
    MTB = leg day

MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah, I’m not really sure if I want Strava now. The only thing I liked about it was the leaderboards, which was great to compete in. I just don’t care enough to pay $5 a month for leaderboard access though. I can get better analysis on other platforms.

Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    Yeah, I’m not really sure if I want Strava now. The only thing I liked about it was the leaderboards, which was great to compete in. I just don’t care enough to pay $5 a month for leaderboard access though. I can get better analysis on other platforms.
    It'll be interesting to see what happens. My guess is that strava finally becomes profitable after everyone starts paying.
    MTB = leg day

Crazee_786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crazee_786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crazee_786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crazee_786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crazee_786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crazee_786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crazee_786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crazee_786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crazee_786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crazee_786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crazee_786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does anyones abdomen get REALLY cold after a medium/long ride????
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rode the bike today... felt good, however Im having 2 issues.. #1 how can you tell how much air to pump into the tires? I dont have a gauge so I have to go by feel. Should they be rock hard for a road bike? lol

Secondly...The chain make a grinding/clicking noise sometimes when I was shifting to certain gear. If you are on flat ground should the chain be on the small ring or the large ring (for the front ) and if its on the big ring for example whats the lowest gear you should go to for the rear rings

ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can’t believe I ever rode without padded shorts now that I have them. They’re cheap as chit, and you get used to the diaper butt after a week.

Meh, I'll pay. They've effectively blocked most of the segment viewing leaderboards which is basically the purpose of the app.
    They’ve got me by the balls now that I have years of data (that I use to judge my season progress) and I’m climbing the leader boards with a few kom’s coming into focus. I don’t use the app for anything else.

Originally Posted by VegasLifter26 View Post
    Rode the bike today... felt good, however Im having 2 issues.. #1 how can you tell how much air to pump into the tires? I dont have a gauge so I have to go by feel. Should they be rock hard for a road bike? lol

Secondly...The chain make a grinding/clicking noise sometimes when I was shifting to certain gear. If you are on flat ground should the chain be on the small ring or the large ring (for the front ) and if its on the big ring for example whats the lowest gear you should go to for the rear rings
    I have a gauge on my pump. I inflate to 120psi before every single ride (the tire is hard as a rock). If my gauge was broken, I would be able to ride around the block and feel if the tires were too soft for my liking.

If you cross chain, you will get grinding / clicking if you don’t know how to adjust your bike. When I first started riding I was in the smaller gear often. Now I stay in the big ring 99.99% of the time and try to maintain a cadence of 100 rpm so I cross chain regularly and I have adjusted my derailures and fine tune with barrel adjusters so there is no rubbing in any gear.

VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChewYourFood View Post
    I can’t believe I ever rode without padded shorts now that I have them. They’re cheap as chit, and you get used to the diaper butt after a week.

They’ve got me by the balls now that I have years of data (that I use to judge my season progress) and I’m climbing the leader boards with a few kom’s coming into focus. I don’t use the app for anything else.

I have a gauge on my pump. I inflate to 120psi before every single ride (the tire is hard as a rock). If my gauge was broken, I would be able to ride around the block and feel if the tires were too soft for my liking.

If you cross chain, you will get grinding / clicking if you don’t know how to adjust your bike. When I first started riding I was in the smaller gear often. Now I stay in the big ring 99.99% of the time and try to maintain a cadence of 100 rpm so I cross chain regularly and I have adjusted my derailures and fine tune with barrel adjusters so there is no rubbing in any gear.
    thanks brah, I really wont want to be changing both sets of gears, so if i had the option it might be best to just leave the front one on the small ring, and just adjust the back gears according to the hill. If I am on a certain gear in the rear I had a hard time changing the front gear

ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VegasLifter26 View Post
    thanks brah, I really wont want to be changing both sets of gears, so if i had the option it might be best to just leave the front one on the small ring, and just adjust the back gears according to the hill. If I am on a certain gear in the rear I had a hard time changing the front gear
    In practice that may work for a while, but as your fitness gets better you will be able to maintain faster speeds and therefore need more gears. Learn how to adjust your cables / derailers. So many peoples bikes would shift so much smoother if they used their barrel adjusters to adjust for cable stretch.

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    on the strava subject... they build a business that is not profitable... they use OUR data for analytics so there is no my fault they can't/don't know hoe to monetize that information correctly.

they also have our gear (bikes, shoes, etc) so I am sure any big company would be willing to pay big $$$ for constant access to that info.

$5 is nothing but that is not the point
    "I worked hard last year but it was not enough, I think I have to work harder. - Fabian Cancellara

Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

yeah its annoying. i remember being able to see my times against my followers... now gotta pay
    be the turtle in the race.

Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ive been die hard riding mtb the last 5-6 seasons. i bought a road bike 2 years ago. other than the times my mtb breaks, it sits. i road some trainer this winter but thats it. i busted the hub on both mtb bikes so im back on the road. i actually have baseline fitness now so i was pleasantly surprised at how much fun i had on the road bike. hit up a buddy who rides a lot of road and we got 2 good rides in. crazy to be sitting at 90 miles already on a weds....

even when my mtb is fixed im going to continue riding road. not only is it fun but im getting stronger

TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my new ride, I got it in February already

bought it mainly for commute to work (around 25 miles a day) but since it's WFH for 10 weeks already I've just been biking for cardio now

normally I get my miles by biking everywhere (work, store, bar, ...) functionally but never did rides for fun

but I'm actually starting to enjoy it, the difference a decent bike makes

it's a Trek FX3, nothing too fancy but it's a serious upgrade from the Giant Tourer I used to ride
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

Originally Posted by Cadet4life View Post
    ive been die hard riding mtb the last 5-6 seasons. i bought a road bike 2 years ago. other than the times my mtb breaks, it sits. i road some trainer this winter but thats it. i busted the hub on both mtb bikes so im back on the road. i actually have baseline fitness now so i was pleasantly surprised at how much fun i had on the road bike. hit up a buddy who rides a lot of road and we got 2 good rides in. crazy to be sitting at 90 miles already on a weds....

even when my mtb is fixed im going to continue riding road. not only is it fun but im getting stronger
    I cut my finger with a kitchen knife several weeks ago so had to use my roadie for a 2 weeks.

If you have technically challenging trails nearby, MTB is loads more fun than just grinding hours on the road bike. even today I found a couple more rocks i haven't rolled down at my home trails so I spent a few repeats on them trying to nose wheelie the second one in the sequence. What a riot! There's basically a huge downhill pro line that I can link together now. I've never seen someone do it, I think it's mainly for moto bros. I had one bailout today (chainring hooked the top of a rock, stalled me out, and sent me off the bike) that luckily resorted in no injuries/mechanicals LOL.

Already pumped to go back out there this friday!!!
    MTB = leg day

Well boyos, my right fork stanchion on the fox36 is apparently leaking oil. I have fresh rubber wipers i can install on them today after doing a standard lower leg service.... Hoping that solves it?

EDIT: Nate Hills did a follow cam vid of the trails im going to ride this sunday! Sick!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HYao3GoqU8I
    MTB = leg day

ch2s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch2s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch2s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch2s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch2s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch2s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch2s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch2s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch2s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch2s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch2s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I seem to have noticed something, I manage to overtake most cyclists but those that I struggle to or can't catch up with, I noticed I always catch up with them significantly on uphill parts and when it gets flat again they start going faster than me again.

It seems weird that I catch up on the hardest parts yet on flat ground I just can't keep up with them, why is that?

Hutrapper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hutrapper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hutrapper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hutrapper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hutrapper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hutrapper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hutrapper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hutrapper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hutrapper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hutrapper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hutrapper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Getting a Cycleops fluid 2 trainer for my hatching day.

I ride in summer, but northern Ontario is not exactly bike friendly six or seven months of the year. And heck with getting my bike all covered in salt.

I hated getting to a certain fitness level over the riding season, then starting all over in spring the next year.

Registered Abuser mayweathermusic's Avatar
    mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ch2s View Post
    I seem to have noticed something, I manage to overtake most cyclists but those that I struggle to or can't catch up with, I noticed I always catch up with them significantly on uphill parts and when it gets flat again they start going faster than me again.

It seems weird that I catch up on the hardest parts yet on flat ground I just can't keep up with them, why is that?
    How much do you weigh?
    NYY NYK NYJ

There are no two words in the English language more harmful than "good job".

TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I made a thread before remember this one exists, so I'll ask here:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=178459501

I noticed that every time I do a cardio workout where there is heavy flexion at the knees such as the stairmaster or spin bike, the teardrop area near my knees gets ridiculously weak/skinny. Is that normal?

I've fitted myself well for the spin bike - leg nearly fully extended when pedals are in the up/down position. The current spin bike I have doesn't seem to have a perimeter weighted flywheel (it's a Sunny one) so it feels like I get that choppy up/down motion when pedaling - I've ordered a "spinning" bike like the ones in the gym so that will solve that problem. However, because of this up/down motion it feels really weird in my knees now, like they are somewhat dislocated due to the lack of muscle there.

Also: How much do you guys think I could sell this bike for? It's in great condition, only used it for 2015. Bought it for $1500.

Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is Strava even worth using of you're not going to pay? The leaderboards and personal achievements were the only thing keeping me on it.

Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well boyos, my right fork stanchion on the fox36 is apparently leaking oil. I have fresh rubber wipers i can install on them today after doing a standard lower leg service.... Hoping that solves it?

EDIT: Nate Hills did a follow cam vid of the trails im going to ride this sunday! Sick!

[urhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HYao3GoqU8I[/url]
    How'd you notice it was leaking? Was it actually dripping or just by touching it?

Originally Posted by Leon09 View Post
    Is Strava even worth using of you're not going to pay? The leaderboards and personal achievements were the only thing keeping me on it.
    Yeah we will just have to pay. I'm on my 60 day trial now. 99.9% I sign up.

How'd you notice it was leaking? Was it actually dripping or just by touching it?
    I noticed the dust was accumulating in a wet chunk on the rubber wiper of the right side.... There is NO water puddles out here so it could only mean 1 thing. I just finished the basic lower leg service, and threw on 2 new wiper seals I had sitting in my toolbox which I didn't use during the last lower leg service I did on these forks. Im almost positive that will fix the problem, there's literally no other thing that would cause it to leak (I think....)
    MTB = leg day

Unless I need to know how much slower I am than everyone else. Currently averaging 16-16.5mph per ride. Then I dont need to upgrade.

The map building is useless to me as I no longer have my elemnt bolt.

The giant computer records all my stats as does samsung health. Breaks down all my pace per mile and gives cadence and heart rate. Shows and splits I break records on.

Strava is good for me to keep track of miles per week/month. But all the other stuff I can do free elsewhere.

I am going to have to start and get my heart rate a lot lower than I have been. My fitness is back. Cardio is spot on. Now need to focus on time in the saddle instead of powering through my rides.

Tl/dnr

I noticed the dust was accumulating in a wet chunk on the rubber wiper of the right side.... There is NO water puddles out here so it could only mean 1 thing. I just finished the basic lower leg service, and threw on 2 new wiper seals I had sitting in my toolbox which I didn't use during the last lower leg service I did on these forks. Im almost positive that will fix the problem, there's literally no other thing that would cause it to leak (I think....)
    Interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on it as i dont remember putting any rubber seals last time i changed the oil.

Unless I need to know how much slower I am than everyone else. Currently averaging 16-16.5mph per ride. Then I dont need to upgrade.

The map building is useless to me as I no longer have my elemnt bolt.

The giant computer records all my stats as does samsung health. Breaks down all my pace per mile and gives cadence and heart rate. Shows and splits I break records on.

Strava is good for me to keep track of miles per week/month. But all the other stuff I can do free elsewhere.

I am going to have to start and get my heart rate a lot lower than I have been. My fitness is back. Cardio is spot on. Now need to focus on time in the saddle instead of powering through my rides.

Tl/dnr
    I keep track of all the data through my gps app. Only thing that was keeping me with Strava was the leaderboards and personal achievements on the segments. I might just ditch Strava all together now but hoping they might eventually make them free again which they won't lol.

What HRM you using? I have a cheap chest strap I bought on amazon and it seem pretty good so far

I cut my finger with a kitchen knife several weeks ago so had to use my roadie for a 2 weeks.

If you have technically challenging trails nearby, MTB is loads more fun than just grinding hours on the road bike. even today I found a couple more rocks i haven't rolled down at my home trails so I spent a few repeats on them trying to nose wheelie the second one in the sequence. What a riot! There's basically a huge downhill pro line that I can link together now. I've never seen someone do it, I think it's mainly for moto bros. I had one bailout today (chainring hooked the top of a rock, stalled me out, and sent me off the bike) that luckily resorted in no injuries/mechanicals LOL.

Already pumped to go back out there this friday!!!
    i have lots of technical riding nearby. its a nice change to just go fast and smooth on the rode. i also feel like im becoming a stronger pedaler. check out my video, i have a few more in my channel. i've been pumping out a video a week but both my mtb's are down. so riding road for the moment. waiting for my new wheelset to come in... so stoked. dt swiss 511/350 combo. should be bullet proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8DqQWqSdRY&t=1s

not sure why embed wont work lmao

Originally Posted by Cadet4life View Post
    i have lots of technical riding nearby. its a nice change to just go fast and smooth on the rode. i also feel like im becoming a stronger pedaler. check out my video, i have a few more in my channel. i've been pumping out a video a week but both my mtb's are down. so riding road for the moment. waiting for my new wheelset to come in... so stoked. dt swiss 511/350 combo. should be bullet proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8DqQWqSdRY&t=1s

not sure why embed wont work lmao
    Holy chit lol! So fun to watch people smash hardtails on stuff like that. Looks painful.
    MTB = leg day