Page 158 of 187 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,740 of 5587
    Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuarkkkkk! Felt so good today. Day trip up north. Elevation air didn't phase me as badly as it usually does. Maybe because my first trip up the mountain today was shuttled LOL.

So much fuking fun. Absolutely SICK

Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fukkkkk getting a mountain bike in about a week and can't wait, it's great medium/high intensity active recovery exercise for after a leg day.

Probably been 3-4 years since last time I rode a bike but my thighs and hips are way stronger than back then.

Love it though I need some sunglasses pronto LOL one time I mosquito went right in my eye and I only got half out.

Was nasty like the next 3-4 days I was waking up with my one eye pasted shut from my eye trying to get the rest of the mosquito out.

Can't wait
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by topperstyle View Post
    Any gravel bike brahs?
    tbh, I dont really get the whole "gravel bike" thing.

I had a topstone carbon last year for 4 months and a specialized diverge the year before that, and borrowed a coworker's Open Up for 2 weeks. They were comfy but it werent as fast as my road bike, and couldnt do everything my XC hardtail could do on the same (mellow) singletrack.

I lived in an area with large, loose gravel and year-round muddy trails. Tried everything from 32's to 45's. With 32's on them, they felt faster of course, but the slow steering made me want to just switch to my road bike with a steeper head angle. With 40's/45's I could go more places, but even on rougher single track I wouldve just rather ridden my XC hardtail.

I of course get the love for the handlebar positioning, and if I lived in CO or UT i wouldve probably enjoyed them more, or if I lived in a rural area with more paths and only had one bike.

but my gravel bikes sat un-rode for the most part, they could do everything but didnt EXCEL at anything. The new trend of gravel bikes is for this super-slacked out geo that is boring for most places to ride here (no kansas), I really liked how twitchy the old 2011-2014 cyclocross bikes were.

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ch2s View Post
    I'm still trying to buy a new bike, I think since my LBS changed owners the service has gotten really bad, even last year I ordered parts once and I think it was 2-3 months before they got them.

Now I've been trying to buy a bike and it takes forever for them to answer me even simple questions like whether certain models are in stock or not.

I'm trying to stick with them as I've gone there for decades and the 2nd closest LBS is probably 5 times further away so it would be far to go for service and parts.

I'm starting to doubt I'll ever be able to buy a bike from my LBS, it's almost like he has no interest whatsoever in selling me a bike, are they just that busy that it looks like they don't care or what? I don't get it.
    I work in the bike industry, the whole corona ordeal has increased demand at least 5x from what it was last year. we normally have a total of ~1700 bikes in stock, but we are down to under 50 and CANNOT even order anything under $6,000 in from the major bike companies becuase they are completely out of stock until the 2021 models get shipped into the country mid-July

HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Fukkkkk getting a mountain bike in about a week and can't wait, it's great medium/high intensity active recovery exercise for after a leg day.

Probably been 3-4 years since last time I rode a bike but my thighs and hips are way stronger than back then.

Love it though I need some sunglasses pronto LOL one time I mosquito went right in my eye and I only got half out.

Was nasty like the next 3-4 days I was waking up with my one eye pasted shut from my eye trying to get the rest of the mosquito out.

Can't wait
    Dont be discouraged on your first 5 or more rides out there. Chit is hard AF and no amount of gym squats will carry over to riding technique as good as simply riding more. So much fun though. What a hobby!

cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning ride sunrise, so glad I got into cycling over quarantine. Now I just need to save up for that proper road bike.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    Dont be discouraged on your first 5 or more rides out there. Chit is hard AF and no amount of gym squats will carry over to riding technique as good as simply riding more. So much fun though. What a hobby!
    I used to go on like 4-5 hour trips sometimes, my taint used to fall asleep (srs).
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    I used to go on like 4-5 hour trips sometimes, my taint used to fall asleep (srs).
    Oh good. Have fun

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got my new ride on Friday and have been working on assembly all weekend. A little more involved than I thought but almost done. Can't wait to get out there.
    *SillieBazzillie isn't that bad of a guy Crew*
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just started training for my annual century sportive in Sept. crazy how fast I regain my leg strength once I start riding and squatting again. Also throwing in mtb this season to work i
    On my power.
    Burn rubber, not your soul

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ch2s View Post
    I'm starting to doubt I'll ever be able to buy a bike from my LBS, it's almost like he has no interest whatsoever in selling me a bike, are they just that busy that it looks like they don't care or what? I don't get it.
    the "mid-year" shipment of bikes never happened. Shops are sold TF out. I'm not saying your LBS isn't dicking you around, just that the bike shops have been getting absolutely slammed due to COVID, so they might legit be out of stock

Originally Posted by topperstyle View Post
    Any gravel bike brahs?
    Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    tbh, I dont really get the whole "gravel bike" thing.

I had a topstone carbon last year for 4 months and a specialized diverge the year before that, and borrowed a coworker's Open Up for 2 weeks. They were comfy but it werent as fast as my road bike, and couldnt do everything my XC hardtail could do on the same (mellow) singletrack.

I lived in an area with large, loose gravel and year-round muddy trails. Tried everything from 32's to 45's. With 32's on them, they felt faster of course, but the slow steering made me want to just switch to my road bike with a steeper head angle. With 40's/45's I could go more places, but even on rougher single track I wouldve just rather ridden my XC hardtail.

I of course get the love for the handlebar positioning, and if I lived in CO or UT i wouldve probably enjoyed them more, or if I lived in a rural area with more paths and only had one bike.

but my gravel bikes sat un-rode for the most part, they could do everything but didnt EXCEL at anything. The new trend of gravel bikes is for this super-slacked out geo that is boring for most places to ride here (no kansas), I really liked how twitchy the old 2011-2014 cyclocross bikes were.
    my 2 favorite "gravel" bikes are my SuperX ('twitchy' CX bike) and my Cutthroat. SuperX for when I want to do 2-3 hours as fast as possible, and Cutty for when it's longer than that or if the terrain is borderline MTB territory but I still need speed and multiple hand positions

I have a Diverge that I like quite a bit, and for a "single bike quiver" I can understand getting the gravel bike, but I'd still go with the SuperX or the Cutty.
    That said, I rode the Diverge as a road bike for the 208-mile Seattle-to-Portland, several centuries (Road and gravel) And it has performed quite well.

Took a single speed ride this morning! Felt nice. Took two full days off the bike (first time I've done that in the past month) and it felt OK.

I'm currently maintaining the rear linkage on my full sus bike and will need to wait for some parts to get mailed to me. I will be happily single speeding for a while.

Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Took a single speed ride this morning! Felt nice. Took two full days off the bike (first time I've done that in the past month) and it felt OK.

I'm currently maintaining the rear linkage on my full sus bike and will need to wait for some parts to get mailed to me. I will be happily single speeding for a while.
    im so burnt out. been going ham the last 5 yrs. placed 2nd at our local enduro last year so not too many other goals other than being a strava racer.

sold my slash and in the process of moving the stache. goin to take a few weeks off and get back into it. think i'll get a santa cruz high tower
    be the turtle in the race.

Originally Posted by Cadet4life View Post
    im so burnt out. been going ham the last 5 yrs. placed 2nd at our local enduro last year so not too many other goals other than being a strava racer.

sold my slash and in the process of moving the stache. goin to take a few weeks off and get back into it. think i'll get a santa cruz high tower
    I see the Hightower on a lot of trails these days. Seems like the perfect all-rounder.

I don't feel any burn-out atm, been enjoying myself more than ever recently. I'm not improving on speed or anything, just loving riding

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Took my wife and daughter on a fairly short/easy ride on a local canal trail the other week--has some pretty mild uphill sections. I kept asking if someone else wanted to lead and they always declined so I was out front the whole time. I wasn't going fast at all. When we were coming back, my wife was falling behind and so we stopped for a bit. She looked beat and was like "I'm losing steam and wearing out"---which took me by surprise. I mean, she doesn't ride much but it's not a hard ride. I looked down at her bike and she was in a really high gear (largest chain ring). I kind of chuckled and asked if she had been shifting gears at all or riding like she was currently geared and she kind of bertstarted me.

I thought she knew the basics of using her gears, but I guess she sorta forgot since she doesn't ride much at all anymore (she rode to classes is college years ago). She was basically riding a single speed that whole time on this canal ride. Tried to give her some pointers and explain a good strategy for her. Stay in the middle chain ring for most of the stuff we ride and play with the rear gearing to adjust for hills/flats. Use the smallest chain ring for tough hills. only use the largest chain ring when downhill or on a flat carrying decent speed.

We'll see how it goes on the next ride. I felt kind of bad, but I assumed she knew the gears and if she would have lead for any parts, I would have noticed her struggling with the higher gear she set.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fuarkkkkk! Felt so good today. Day trip up north. Elevation air didn't phase me as badly as it usually does. Maybe because my first trip up the mountain today was shuttled LOL.

So much fuking fun. Absolutely SICK

Looks very similar to my mountain range here in Las Vegas, unfortunately it's on fire at the moment, so we can't ride up there, and it's brutally hot in the valley, so we either have to wake up at the crack of dawn or endure the heat which is rough lol.

Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    We'll see how it goes on the next ride. I felt kind of bad, but I assumed she knew the gears and if she would have lead for any parts, I would have noticed her struggling with the higher gear she set.
    Rofl. The nice thing about the single speed is how much more energy expenditure i get within smaller distance than on my geared bike.

Makes for very tough 14 mile MTB summer rides that feel like nothing with gears.

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fell hard once when learning to ride with clip in pedals. Came away with a scraped knee and a sprained wrist.

I was coming up to a T intersection on the bike path and stopped at the intersection and forgot to unclip when I came to a stop, then boom fell over. Glad I decided to wear gloves.

ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some of you have been wondering why I want such a high gear ratio on my next bike. The RPM magnet had broken off my pedal arm and I didn't want to give any numbers from memory.

I have recently re-installed my RPM magnet and can see on flat ground I pedal at around 40 to 60 RPM, sometimes even below 40, and I only go above 60 if I'm going uphill or there's a strong headwind and even then it's normally 60-70 RPM.

Why do I like such abnormally low RPMs? When I hear of people pedaling 80-100 RPM that's just mind boggling to me, I'm efficient pedaling very slowly with a lot of force.

Little nose wheelie from today. Missed my goal distance by about 1 bike length. I want the back tire to set down on the steep part.

https://youtu.be/UPk8yvggjvU

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Think I need to change stock giant propel wheelset.

It has aero PA-2 wheels but they need a true very often.

I care not about weight or looks.

I have a set of mavic askiums On a hand built pro lite hybrid frame.

Thoughts on swapping them to the propel?
    Ride it like you just stole it.

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Little nose wheelie from today. Missed my goal distance by about 1 bike length. I want the back tire to set down on the steep part.

[url]https://youtu.be/UPk8yvggjvU[url]
    [YouTube]UPk8yvggjvU[YouTube]
    Nice.

I'm too old for that stuff. I don't heal as easily as I used to.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

Our sunrise temps are now in the mid-upper 80s.... Fuark. Tomorrow is gonna be a drenched ride. Might bring my gloves along but resist wearing them until my sweaty palms just get too slippery.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok well I put the mavics on anyway. Need to flip the pro lite I bought and make a couple hundred quid on it.

Bike looked like a good angled photo position so took one.

Last edited by doughnutgut; 07-05-2020 at 07:36 AM.

In search of truth SkepticalOne's Avatar
    SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Ok well I put the magics on anyway. Need to flip the pro lite I bought and make a couple hundred quid on it.

Bike looked like a good angled photo position so took one.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/6WvnDsV/DA835-C4-E-C9-F1-47-DB-B610-EB7-E6-F314-C6-C.jpg[img]
    Looking good, Leigh! Function over form, for sure!. I like seeing your bar end mirror. Let me ask, are you getting by okay with one bottle cage only?

Here's the latest configuration on the new 'road' bike. Trying some 38c slicks this week...

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SkepticalOne View Post
    Looking good, Leigh! Function over form, for sure!. I like seeing your bar end mirror. Let me ask, are you getting by okay with one bottle cage only?

Here's the latest configuration on the new 'road' bike. Trying some 38c slicks this week...

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50069519496_e4247f1323_k.j

Them Bontragers are minty mint. I have not really bothered posting in here much. Was waiting for some of your adventure pics you been riding lately.

The bar mirror literally noticing yours a while ago. My son got me it for Father’s Day. It is a serious life saving piece of kit. I will never have a bike without one.

The bottle cage. I only need one lol. My max rides are time restricted and usually 40 odd mile maximum. So one bottle is fine. If I get time in August I plan a century. Then I will pop a bottle in my back jersey as well, as backup.

I am chomping at the bit today desperate to go out. But we have 50-60mph gales currently and it is a nightmare for crosswinds here.

As you see I got some cat eye lights. I use the rear even in the day. Better safe than sorry.

You been smashing it lately Harry.. Impressive climbing and riding skills.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HII

I only have a $150 wal mart road bike but I love cycling now.
    I ride to and from work every day. Its the best. 100km the past week according to strava.
    No sitting on a crowded ass bus. No anxiety or ppl around. No virus spread, no $ spent. Exercise, sunlight. Cant lose.

Left work canada day mornin and it was the perfect weather and I am close to the beach so I just decided to ride down. Everybody smiling , waving and saying hi because it was such a nice day. Hbbs jogging etc.
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Originally Posted by skier! View Post
    Dude, my opinion...

Do you own those 2 cars you leaned the bike against?
    Pus$sy geometry. Cannot respect it.
    Hate gum tires.
    For the money try again and don't lean against cars you do not own
    The bike is possibly worth more than one of them cars anyway.

Plus it was not my post u backwards argumentative potato

Originally Posted by skier! View Post
    I do not understand why you are commenting on a bike you do not own. Negged
    Because you commented on it being my post you absolute 12 year old non lifting troll.

I think my neg does slightly more damage bro.

Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    HII

I only have a $150 wal mart road bike but I love cycling now.
    I ride to and from work every day. Its the best. 100km the past week according to strava.
    No sitting on a crowded ass bus. No anxiety or ppl around. No virus spread, no $ spent. Exercise, sunlight. Cant lose.

Left work canada day mornin and it was the perfect weather and I am close to the beach so I just decided to ride down. Everybody smiling , waving and saying hi because it was such a nice day. Hbbs jogging etc.
    [youtube]KIipaeCG5Ew[/be]

Bud 150 bucks bike or 10k bike. Makes no odds. Welcome along and glad your enjoying the 2 wheeled freedom.