Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 1929
    TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good looking last few sessions Ron! I didn't realize you sold all of your gym stuff. That has to be pretty wild. I moved all of my home gym stuff but my move was much closer. Still, that last session in my old garage was surreal as I had undoubtedly found my athletic potential in there. I'll never forget sitting down on my bench one last time and taking off my shoes. I looked around and was nearly overcome with emotion. I stood up, walked inside and turned off the light one last time, as I had done a thousand times before. There is something to be said for what we do in these garages. It is very special to me, that's for sure. Below is an excerpt from my journal entry on 7/10/19, the date of my last session in my old garage.

"...Through it all, I did manage to find my athletic potential, at least by my definition. My definition of athletic potential is, “the greatest feats of BOTH strength and conditioning that you are able to achieve simultaneously.” This is inherently difficult as, generally, strength training and conditioning training work against and limit one other.

Through this journey, I have suffered a few injuries. Most of which I have been able to recover from. Some still linger. Because of those lingering injuries, I am confident that I have already climbed to the top of “the mountain” and am now on the other side. Recently, I have discussed this with a few people. The important thing to me was not how much weight I lifted or how fast I ran. It is not relative to or dependent upon anyone else. Not once was there another soul standing out here cheering me on to that next PR. I was alone for each and every one of those runs. The significance of it is that I found MY athletic potential, and it was more than I ever could have dreamed it would be. In doing so, I developed some of the most powerful character traits that a person can have. Discipline, grit, physical and emotional strength, and a love of overcoming adversity. Those have been extremely beneficial in other areas of life and my plan from here is to keep training and let the Lord use those character traits for His purposes.

From here, we will move to our new home. The gym will be setup again and I will keep training as long as I am able. While the weights will never reach those upper limits again, and the runs will continue to slow, I will always remember this garage. This is where it all began."

Sorry for posting all of that. You got me thinking about it and I was feeling nostalgic. To me it is more than training. It is a journey at getting better at life and we have a way of getting attached to these spaces. Anyway, I'm sure you're excited to get to ID and hopefully you'll get to train with you SIL while you work on setting up your new gym. Enjoy that last session my friend.
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb
    Powerlifting: Squat: 315, Bench: 255, Deadlift: 420
    Running: 5K: 22:46, 10K: 49:49, 15K: 1:28:08, 13.1: 2:03:00
    Metcons: Murph: 29:43, Double Murph: 1:12:01, Cindy: 29 Rounds
    IG: trentmas.nc
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7v5c_ToyBkd6_3hP2jl94w
    Galatians 2:20

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PtReyesGreg View Post
    Good looking workout yesterday Ron. It looks like you're chugging right along on Madcows. I like your plan for adjusting the increases and all to suit you. At this point I have to customize pretty much any program I run to match my physical capabilities. You're plan seems very smart to me.

Enjoy your last workout at your gym sanctuary. Once you get settled up in Idaho I'm sure you'll put together something that fits you just as well.
    None of these programs are written for guys my age so I have learned to make adjustments to accommodate how I react to the layout. I'm good with 5x5 for a while but there becomes a point where the intensity and 5's don't work for me. I can't recover and I get painful inflammation that makes even walking a chore...My last workout will be fun and I've enjoyed my time here. I plan on putting together a better layout and getting some different pieces. I'm going to get a GHR to go with my reverse hyper. I did keep that. I sold them everything else. Plus some personal things like my V-bar I've had since I was 16 and my belt, straps...etc small stuff

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Another great workout Ron. I am sure it is going to be tough leaving your old gym. Lots of memories there for sure.

Enjoy your last workout there!
    It'll be tough to leave the area. I'm a native born in SF and lived in the Bay Area all my life except 6 weeks when I moved to Los Angeles, because yes I'm that dumb....LOL...

I have lots of great memories in that gym. Not one bad day ever...

Originally Posted by TM79 View Post
    Good looking last few sessions Ron! I didn't realize you sold all of your gym stuff. That has to be pretty wild. I moved all of my home gym stuff but my move was much closer. Still, that last session in my old garage was surreal as I had undoubtedly found my athletic potential in there. I'll never forget sitting down on my bench one last time and taking off my shoes. I looked around and was nearly overcome with emotion. I stood up, walked inside and turned off the light one last time, as I had done a thousand times before. There is something to be said for what we do in these garages. It is very special to me, that's for sure. Below is an excerpt from my journal entry on 7/10/19, the date of my last session in my old garage.

"...Through it all, I did manage to find my athletic potential, at least by my definition. My definition of athletic potential is, “the greatest feats of BOTH strength and conditioning that you are able to achieve simultaneously.” This is inherently difficult as, generally, strength training and conditioning training work against and limit one other.

Through this journey, I have suffered a few injuries. Most of which I have been able to recover from. Some still linger. Because of those lingering injuries, I am confident that I have already climbed to the top of “the mountain” and am now on the other side. Recently, I have discussed this with a few people. The important thing to me was not how much weight I lifted or how fast I ran. It is not relative to or dependent upon anyone else. Not once was there another soul standing out here cheering me on to that next PR. I was alone for each and every one of those runs. The significance of it is that I found MY athletic potential, and it was more than I ever could have dreamed it would be. In doing so, I developed some of the most powerful character traits that a person can have. Discipline, grit, physical and emotional strength, and a love of overcoming adversity. Those have been extremely beneficial in other areas of life and my plan from here is to keep training and let the Lord use those character traits for His purposes.

From here, we will move to our new home. The gym will be setup again and I will keep training as long as I am able. While the weights will never reach those upper limits again, and the runs will continue to slow, I will always remember this garage. This is where it all began."

Sorry for posting all of that. You got me thinking about it and I was feeling nostalgic. To me it is more than training. It is a journey at getting better at life and we have a way of getting attached to these spaces. Anyway, I'm sure you're excited to get to ID and hopefully you'll get to train with you SIL while you work on setting up your new gym. Enjoy that last session my friend.
    I appreciate the thoughts and the post. Moving my gym by movers 900 miles would have cost a fortune and the move was already expensive. I thought I could put together a better gym maybe for less plus I can [piece it together and make a nice layout.

Yes this place is more than just a gym...
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RT 04/29/2020
    RTO60 Week 14
    Madcow W3 D3
    Morning weight: No weigh in

PWO = Plate weight only
    NW = No Weight
    HC = Hip Circle
    BW = Body Weight
    RGWSS= Reverse Grey Wolf Split Squats
    PVC = A Freeking Plastic Pipe
    RC = Rotator Cuff
    Reps X Weights X Sets

PVC Rotations & Dislocations
    30 total

RC Waves & Flies
    30 X 2.5

Box Squats
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 140 X 1
    5 X 160 X 1
    3 X 190 X 1
    8 X 140 X 1

Bench Press
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 105 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 130 X 1
    3 X 155 X 1
    8 X 115 X 1

Pendlay Rack Rows
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 105 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 130 X 1
    3 X 155 X 1
    8 X 115 X 1

This was my last workout here in my home gym 4/29/2020. We will be moving Friday and will arrive in Coeur d'Alene Idaho on Sunday May 3rd 2020. This coming week is a deload week for me and I need to see when I can get into my SIL's gym to continue on with my workouts until my home is built and I get my own setup again.

Good day under the bar 190 went up fast as did all my squat sets. BP slows down fats above 150 for me...the early sets are real light anything approaching 160 and above becomes a challenge... I got my 3 with 160 and probably could have eked out 3 more if I had to...Rows matching BP as always.

Life is a bit up in the air right now so I'll be checking in sometime next week when things settle down a little. Be safe and wash your hands!!!

"You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid workout Ron. Good luck with your move. I googled where you are moving in Idaho. That place looks awesome! Also looks like you are going to be needing to do some boat shopping when you get there.

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good looking workout yesterday Ron. Way to end things up in your home gym with a strong one like that.

Good luck with your move!
    If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a miserable day at work and want to break someone's neck but aren't sure who's? Then squat and run hills. - Wendler

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/
    IG: @greg_slavin

Solid workout Ron. Good luck with your move. I googled where you are moving in Idaho. That place looks awesome! Also looks like you are going to be needing to do some boat shopping when you get there.
    My Son-In-Law is already talking about a boat...LOL...yes it very beautiful there it reminds me of Lake Tahoe

Good looking workout yesterday Ron. Way to end things up in your home gym with a strong one like that.

Good luck with your move!
    Thanks Greg!! we're at the 1/2 way point and hunkered down in Bend Oregon for a day and the motel has wifi so I'd thought i'd check in. My last session was fun...

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    Thanks Greg!! we're at the 1/2 way point and hunkered down in Bend Oregon for a day and the motel has wifi so I'd thought i'd check in. My last session was fun...
    Great! It sounds like you're making great progress. Bend is a nice town. I've been there several times and really enjoyed it. You're about to jump off into the desert for a little while on your trip, from there to Idaho, if you use the same route I did. Arriving in Coeur d'Alene after that drive was super refreshing.
    If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a miserable day at work and want to break someone's neck but aren't sure who's? Then squat and run hills. - Wendler

Great! It sounds like you're making great progress. Bend is a nice town. I've been there several times and really enjoyed it. You're about to jump off into the desert for a little while on your trip, from there to Idaho, if you use the same route I did. Arriving in Coeur d'Alene after that drive was super refreshing.
    We took 97 all the way to the Columbia river then I don’t remember the highway number but we ended up on 90 through Spokane to Coeur d’Alene
    On 97 there were turf farms thousands of acres of lawn they must supply all the golf courses and sports arenas in the country
    We’re hunkered down in our future rental until the new build is completed it may be a while until I post a workout

We took 97 all the way to the Columbia river then I don’t remember the highway number but we ended up on 90 through Spokane to Coeur d’Alene
    On 97 there were turf farms thousands of acres of lawn they must supply all the golf courses and sports arenas in the country
    We’re hunkered down in our future rental until the new build is completed it may be a while until I post a workout
    That sounds like you had a nice drive Ron. I took 26 east out of Bend, and then 395 to Pasco. Along in there I went along the Snake River and it was pretty dry in there, with an interesting landscape though.

Good luck up there in ID Ron! I look forward to hearing how it goes once you get set up in your new house, gym, etc.

TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like a very cool drive Ron. Hope everything went well and you guys are getting settled in.
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In the meantime, there's probably a lot of nearby hiking that will blow your mind!

I hope you enjoy the new digs.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

That sounds like you had a nice drive Ron. I took 26 east out of Bend, and then 395 to Pasco. Along in there I went along the Snake River and it was pretty dry in there, with an interesting landscape though.

Good luck up there in ID Ron! I look forward to hearing how it goes once you get set up in your new house, gym, etc.
    I looked at 26 but is seemed to be an extra hour going that route so we just went with the GPS suggestion.

Sounds like a very cool drive Ron. Hope everything went well and you guys are getting settled in.
    We got our furniture yesterday and got our internet and TV setup this morning so now things should start to normalize a little

Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    In the meantime, there's probably a lot of nearby hiking that will blow your mind!

I hope you enjoy the new digs.
    The question is will I need bear spray....;-p

It is very quiet here compared to where we were. No noise at all. We use to live just a mile from the San Jose airport so it was constant noise there.

RT 05/04/2020
    Deload week
    Morning weight: No Idea

PWO = Plate weight only
    NW = No Weight
    HC = Hip Circle
    BW = Body Weight
    RC = Rotator Cuff
    Reps X Weights X Sets

Box Squats
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X115 X 1
    5 X 145 X 2

Bench Press
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 135 X 2

Pendlay Rows
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 135 X 2

RT 05/06/2020
    Deload week

PWO = Plate weight only
    NW = No Weight
    HC = Hip Circle
    BW = Body Weight
    RC = Rotator Cuff
    Reps X Weights X Sets

Box Squats
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X115 X 1
    5 X 145 X 1
    5 X 165 X 1

RDL
    5 X 135 X 1
    5 X 155 X 1
    5 X 185 X 1

Bench Press
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 135 X 1
    5 X 155 X 1

Pull-Ups
    6 X BW-GB X 4

DB Triceps Ext
    25 X 15 X 1

DB Curls
    25 X 15 X 1

Push-Ups
    13 X BW X 1

We're in Coeur d'Alene and I'm working out at my Son-in-laws home gym so I won't be doing vids for a while but will try to keep up on logging. It is my deload week and with the move and lack of food it was a great time to back-off a little. I'm going to start doing push-ups everyday with the hopes it will crossover to my BP. Just one set max reps each day and I will try to add reps daily as I can. One more deload workout this week then back to Madcow week 4.
    Last edited by RT1957; 05-08-2020 at 10:42 AM. Reason: correct workout dates

ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The question is will I need bear spray....;-p
    Just splash some on in the morning before you head out, and you'll fit right in!

It is very quiet here compared to where we were. No noise at all. We use to live just a mile from the San Jose airport so it was constant noise there.
    That's one of the things I love about our place, and one of the first things we noticed when we moved out of Las Vegas. Every time we have to drive into town for whatever reason, we always thank our lucky stars that we don't live there anymore.

Eventually it will get louder -- you'll start to notice those tiny little sounds that nature makes and get tuned to them.

RT 05/06/2020
    Deload week

PWO = Plate weight only
    NW = No Weight
    HC = Hip Circle
    BW = Body Weight
    RC = Rotator Cuff
    Reps X Weights X Sets

Box Squats
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X115 X 1
    5 X 145 X 2

Bench Press
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 135 X 2

Pendlay Rows
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 135 X 2

RT 05/08/2020
    Deload week

PWO = Plate weight only
    NW = No Weight
    HC = Hip Circle
    BW = Body Weight
    RC = Rotator Cuff
    Reps X Weights X Sets

Box Squats
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X115 X 1
    5 X 145 X 1
    5 X 165 X 1

RDL
    5 X 135 X 1
    5 X 155 X 1
    5 X 185 X 1

Bench Press
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 135 X 1
    5 X 155 X 1

Pull-Ups
    6 X BW-GB X 4

DB Triceps Ext
    25 X 15 X 1

DB Curls
    25 X 15 X 1

Push-Ups
    13 X BW X 1

We're in Coeur d'Alene and I'm working out at my Son-in-laws home gym so I won't be doing vids for a while but will try to keep up on logging. It is my deload week and with the move and lack of food it was a great time to back-off a little. I'm going to start doing push-ups everyday with the hopes it will crossover to my BP. Just one set max reps each day and I will try to add reps daily as I can. One more deload workout this week then back to Madcow week 4.
    And you've hardly missed a beat! That's really fantastic.
    -Voltaire

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice! Good to hear you son in law has a home gym. That is a win Ron! Nice workout.

Just splash some on in the morning before you head out, and you'll fit right in!

That's one of the things I love about our place, and one of the first things we noticed when we moved out of Las Vegas. Every time we have to drive into town for whatever reason, we always thank our lucky stars that we don't live there anymore.

Eventually it will get louder -- you'll start to notice those tiny little sounds that nature makes and get tuned to them.

And you've hardly missed a beat! That's really fantastic.
    The move has taken a toll..I'm down 10LBS and feeling a bit weaker on all my exercises so I'm going to do a ramp up week and reset my numbers on Madcow

Nice! Good to hear you son in law has a home gym. That is a win Ron! Nice workout.
    Yes he has more of a crossfit gym with a wall mount rig so no safeties but he does have spotter arms I'll setup when I get to weights I'm feeling will be a challenge...love your gym set up Shane!! you've picked up some nice equipment during this time when so little is available

RT 05/08/2020
    Deload week
    Morning weight: 186.7

PWO = Plate weight only
    NW = No Weight
    HC = Hip Circle
    BW = Body Weight
    RC = Rotator Cuff
    Reps X Weights X Sets

Box Squats
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 155 X 1
    5 X 170 X 1

Bench Press
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 135 X 1
    5 X 155 X 1

DB Rows
    5 X 50 X 4

DB Triceps Ext
    25 X 15 X 1

DB Curls
    25 X 15 X 1

Push-Ups
    15 X BW X 1

Last day for this week and I'm going to move to a ramp up week as I am down 10+LBS from the move and lack of regular eating. Still a productive day under the bar and I added 2 reps my push-ups. Did some DB rows instead of the BB Rows for something different and struggled to get my 5 reps with 170 on squats. That is what prompted me to consider a ramp up week instead of going full tilt boogie on Madcow. Off this weekend and I will be back Monday

And just like that you are back in the saddle! That's impressive Ron! Good looking workouts this week. I'm glad you're able to workout at your SIL's home gym. That's a great deal. I was watching "Idaho the Movie" last night and thought about you. It is absolutely breathtaking there. When I traveled there for work, I drove up to Boise from Salt Lake City so I was in the Southern part of the state and it was gorgeous. I'd love to check out the Northern part of the state some day... Glad you guys are getting settled in.
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb

And just like that you are back in the saddle! That's impressive Ron! Good looking workouts this week. I'm glad you're able to workout at your SIL's home gym. That's a great deal. I was watching "Idaho the Movie" last night and thought about you. It is absolutely breathtaking there. When I traveled there for work, I drove up to Boise from Salt Lake City so I was in the Southern part of the state and it was gorgeous. I'd love to check out the Northern part of the state some day... Glad you guys are getting settled in.
    Trent

I'm trying Trent...We're here and I need to take the time to get in the gym. I am lucky my SIL has been open to me using his setup. I can't Incline BP there but will when I put my gym together. He doesn't have a adjustable bench but that will be one of my first purchases. Coeur d'Alene is very pretty. Lots of mountains pine trees and lakes here. People seem to be very friendly so all has been good!!

RT 05/11/2020
    RTO60 Week 16
    Madcow Week 1 Day 1
    Morning weight: 189

PWO = Plate weight only
    NW = No Weight
    HC = Hip Circle
    BW = Body Weight
    RC = Rotator Cuff
    Reps X Weights X Sets

30 total

RC Waves & Flies
    30 X 2.5

Box Squats
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 135 X 1
    5 X 155 X 1
    5 X 175 X 1

Bench Press
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 105 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 135 X 1
    5 X 145 X 1

Rows
    5 X 135 X 1
    5 X 145 X 4

DB Triceps Ext
    35 X 15 X 1

DB Curls
    35 X 15 X 1

Push-Up
    15 X BW X 1

I decided to reset back to week 1 for Madcow and just restart the program. All went as written. Rows I'm much stronger than Bench so I'll run a 5x5 at proper weight and let Madcow catch up. Added in a AMRAP set on DB tricep ext along with DB curls and a set of push-ups. I'll be back in the gym Wednesday for day 2 week 1

Nice workout Ron. Good luck with the reset. New weights and gym set up along with time off and it is a good idea to reset at a weight you are comfortable to launch off at.

Nice job on that last session Ron. Yep, nothing wrong with a reset, especially with the transition. Glad you all are enjoying where you live. It sounds like a beautiful place.
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb

Nice workout Ron. Good luck with the reset. New weights and gym set up along with time off and it is a good idea to reset at a weight you are comfortable to launch off at.
    I thought it would be the best thing to do for now

Nice job on that last session Ron. Yep, nothing wrong with a reset, especially with the transition. Glad you all are enjoying where you live. It sounds like a beautiful place.
    Thanks Trent the reset was the best thing to do...so far we're enjoying life here. I do miss my family back in CA but we've been in contact a lot and it was important to be available for our grand sons so here was where we need to be

RT 05/13/2020
    RTO60 Week 16
    Madcow Week 1 Day 2
    Morning weight: 191

PWO = Plate weight only
    NW = No Weight
    HC = Hip Circle
    BW = Body Weight
    RC = Rotator Cuff
    Reps X Weights X Sets

30 total

RC Waves & Flies
    30 X 2.5

Box Squats
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 135 X 1
    5 X 155 X 1

RDL
    5 X 135 X 1
    5 X 155 X 1
    5 X 185 X 1

DB Bench Press
    20 X 15 X 1
    20 X 25 X 1
    20 X 30 X 1
    12 X 40 X 2

Assisted Pull-Ups
    6 X BW-GB X 4

Day 2 of week 1. I usually do Incline BP this day but for now I will run DB Bench press. Did a few high rep sets for warm-ups the just 2 sets of 12 with 40's I haven't used DB's for a long time and didn't want to test my balance of them with too much weight. I found a good groove by the time I hit the 40's so I just did a couple sets with them. Box squats I did the first 4 sets instead of the 2 with the 3rd weight. It is a reset and these weights aren't really challenging. 3 sets of RDL's and some pull-ups to finish

Time: 41:57

Starting back at the beginning was a reasonable decision. It will help you get everything else off on the right foot. It's very cool that you're keeping the commitment going through this big change!
    -Voltaire

Love some DB Bench Ron. That's probably the only thing I miss about hitting the gym here and there is the dumbbells. IMO that is a better workout than barbell bench. Glad you are getting to work those in. Nice work!
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb

Good workout Ron. I agree with Trent and I really miss the wide variety of DBs at the gym but that's about it. LoL.

Hope you are enjoying Idaho.

Starting back at the beginning was a reasonable decision. It will help you get everything else off on the right foot. It's very cool that you're keeping the commitment going through this big change!
    We're kinda in a holding mode staying in the home we're going to rent and waiting for the new home to be built. We're not unpacking any of the boxes and trying live as minimally as possible for now. Next week we will start to sit the grandsons as my SIL got a job here and we'll be busy with school work for them. So actually I so time now to settle in on some training but I will stay with Madowish for a while. Then go back to an upper/lowwr spit when my gym gets put together...

Love some DB Bench Ron. That's probably the only thing I miss about hitting the gym here and there is the dumbbells. IMO that is a better workout than barbell bench. Glad you are getting to work those in. Nice work!
    I though DB bench would be a good change since I can't do inclines for now. I'll try the 50's next week...I did get a little DOMS from those high rep sets I did...

Good workout Ron. I agree with Trent and I really miss the wide variety of DBs at the gym but that's about it. LoL.

Hope you are enjoying Idaho.
    Yes DB's and a lat machine were the 2 things I missed having a home gym. I did have an adjustable set but never really used them for DB bench...just shoulder and arm work mostly. Idaho is very wet this time of year but it is very beautiful here...I'm making the adjustment

RT 05/15/2020
    RTO60 Week 16
    Madcow W1 D3
    Morning weight: 191.6
    Time: 1:01:20

PWO = Plate weight only
    NW = No Weight
    HC = Hip Circle
    BW = Body Weight
    RC = Rotator Cuff
    Reps X Weights X Sets

30 total

RC Waves & Flies
    30 X 2.5

Box Squats
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 135 X 1
    5 X 155 X 1
    3 X 180 X 1
    8 X 135 X 1

Bench Press
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    5 X 125 X 1
    5 X 135 X 1
    3 X 150 X 1
    8 X 135 X 1

Pendlay Rack Rows
    5 X 135 X 1
    5 X 145 X 1
    5 X 155 X 3

DB Triceps Ext
    20 X 25 X 1

DB Curls
    20 X 25 X 1

Push-Ups
    15 X BW X 1

Last day for week 1 and since it was a reset all went easy and as written. Not much to report other than to make my mark on this days session.

Box Squats 180x3 was easy same with 150x3 on bench...rows I will add some weight next week. I'll be off the next 2 days and back at it on Monday for week 2

Nice way to finish off week 1. Enjoy your days off and have a great weekend.