Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TM79 View Post
    Sounds like a plan Ron. I hope the rehab work goes well.
    Gotta have a plan and method to get results....I guess some of the things I've done have helped because I am much better. But it is time to have a look and see whats really happening in there.

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    You know time just seems to fly by too, and all of a sudden it's been a long time, and not improvement to show for it. My problem is I tend to minimize anything that is wrong with me, especially in the doctors office. I guess it's hold over John Wayne type stuff. I suck at asking for help.

But then if I don't come across like my problem is srs, why would the doctor believe it is?

The good thing about us lifters is we will actually do the rehab work. I'm surrounded by crunched up people lately at PT that think it's all going to just get better like a cold. NAbigating the selection and appt process is challenging, it's good you were able to get an appointment so quickly. Hope it goes well Ron.
    I avoid the doctors office as much as possible but I will be open to telling him how it feels when I go...Yes on rehab and most people just don't want the intensity of hard exercise in their lives. They want a solution without any personal intervention

Originally Posted by lschepis View Post
    Subbed for round 2 of the muscle madman, been a little MIA lately. Saw u buried on p2 of my subs and thought: oh no!

I'm claiming structural hip issues on my squats.. Now we have flossing; I really need to get with the preventative rehab here, I'm too old to keep ignoring this stuff. Great to see its working for u Ron.
    Yep nerve flossing...as we move so do our nerves if they get entrapped that is when we get sciatica and other nerve issues...and I was getting femoral nerve pain...so there are very low impact exercises you can do to both stretch the muscles and release the nerves form being entrapped
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2017 Cycle 4 W3
    Upper body – Leg Rehab
    Morning Weight: 193

Reps X Weights X Sets

NW = No Weight
    BW = Body Weight

PVC Rotations & Dislocations
    RC Waves & Flies

Feet Up Bench Press
    10 X Bar X 1
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    3 X 145 X 1
    Work Sets
    3 X 160 X 5

Warm-up sets super set Rear Lateral Raises

Rear Lateral Raises
    15 X 15 X 4

Work Sets Super Set V-Bar Rows

V-Bar Rows
    8 X 70 X 5

SL Leg Press Super Set Back SL Back Ext

SL Leg Press
    8 X 55 X 1
    8 X 70 X 1
    8 X 85 X 1
    8 X 100 X 3

SL Back ext
    10 X BW X 6

That's it for today...my leg is feeling better and I wanted to do some stability work for it as it feels very weak and unstable....

Feet up BP went fine rear laterals and V-Bar rows matched with FUBP...

Off tomorrow...just stretching and blood flow work for the leg/hip
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    Yeah I hope to pick one up before the end of the year...I'm selling off some music equipment I don't really need so I'll have some extra cash. I like that it folds up and can be put up against the wall...Big Plus

I went too long without having my leg looked at after things started to go sideways with it...but I do like to see if the body does some healing before I go to the doctor...finding that nerve flossing helped also tells me that my atrophy is due to nerve compression...I've lost significant size on that leg in just the last month...

My appointment is Monday morning...I hope they do some xrays and a MRI to see whats happening in there...When I called my Primary care doctor she didn't even want to see me she just sent me to the ortho...she knows I lift and she knows that she really can't do anything but refer me for things like this...
    Nerve issues would account for more muscle loss than just reduced activity because your movement patterns will change and you're quite possibly favouring away from the bad side in your normal activity. Good luck on Monday

Andrew(FTFTF) what do you think of this.

Could this possibility be my issue?
    It's a very neat little video and it sounds like that may well be your problem. Most impingements occur because of an imbalance in strength and forces across a joint, and as far as the hip goes, modern lifestyle means that we sit-down for long periods so that we have hip flexors and stretched and weak extensors, so PC strengthening as well as all the stability and single leg balance work is the go

After watch many vids about hip impingement I'm targeting PC work as a priority for my rehab. The claim is it resets the hip into the proper place and the impingement gets better. Lets see if it works. Rows and rear delt work for shoulder health when bench pressing...I gotta think PC exercises will work for the hips

My 3 lower body session will be based around Deadz RDL's and Good Mornings with assistance work also concentrating on PC muscles. SL RDL will be used for building stabilization...Sled will be used at the end of each session to really finish off the glutes and hammies and I will only be doing low pushes

Today I did some deadz with a complete reset back to just 135. 3 sets of 5 was actually challenging. I'm also concentrating on symmetry with all my bilateral lifts.

Sled I didn't use any weight or run I walked it slowly out 20 yards then slowly back 20 yards holding very low on the handles to really target the glutes.

That's it for today....my work capacity is way down for leg work and I will slowly build the volume back up.

Upper body tomorrow

That's it for today...my leg is feeling better and I wanted to do some stability work for it as it feels very weak and unstable....

Feet up BP went fine rear laterals and V-Bar rows matched with FUBP...

Off tomorrow...just stretching and blood flow work for the leg/hip
    All smart training Ron and good to see you continuing to work through the problems
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Nerve issues would account for more muscle loss than just reduced activity because your movement patterns will change and you're quite possibly favouring away from the bad side in your normal activity. Good luck on Monday

It's a very neat little video and it sounds like that may well be your problem. Most impingements occur because of an imbalance in strength and forces across a joint, and as far as the hip goes, modern lifestyle means that we sit-down for long periods so that we have hip flexors and stretched and weak extensors, so PC strengthening as well as all the stability and single leg balance work is the go

All smart training Ron and good to see you continuing to work through the problems
    I definitely was moving very different the first 3 or 4 weeks. There were days I had to climb stairs with just my right leg and couldn't even put downward pressure on it after it acted up. I could be fine and one wrong move would make the leg shutdown. I'm almost thinking the wide stance box squats one night might have slightly dislocated that hip...maybe popped out then back in and stressed that whole area. Since side stability is always an issue with it. I have a hard time keeping balance doing SL RDL's.

I think that vid tells a big story. I have one leg without issue that has good development and one that doesn't and it has hip issues...? I need to not squat...at least to push weight... and really rehab this right...

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong work on the feet up benching. The rehab work looks good, sounds like you are on the right path.
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Strong work on the feet up benching. The rehab work looks good, sounds like you are on the right path.
    Thanks Shawn I'm going to be doing a lot of feet up bench press...Rehab needs to be PC and lateral work...right now my leg will not accept any pushing movements without barking...those few sets of leg press I did yesterday it didn't respond well to but all....the PC work I did the day before made it feel better...also probably pushing to fast again...rest day today

I picked up a hip circle and some bands from rouge and another dead wedge to have one on both sides of my rack...so the hip circle will be helpful for lateral hip stability and the bands I can use for some other rehab plus pull-up assistance...they should be here later in the week...

We'll it's been a while since I did a pit stop to get tuned up and its all adding up now....I lost a filling awhile ago and kinda ignored it...last night my face started to swell on the right side so I found a dentist open on Sunday and went this morning. It turns out I have a sinus infection of some kind along with needing to get a root canal...so the dentist gave me some anti-biotics to take care of the infection before she can do the root canal and most likely a crown on that tooth...They were impressed with how well I packed it with the temporary filling compound you can get over the counter.......

Ortho tomorrow so I'm just resting today since I have more than one thing going on I don't need to be stressing anything else...

TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We'll it's been a while since I did a pit stop to get tuned up and its all adding up now....I lost a filling awhile ago and kinda ignored it...last night my face started to swell on the right side so I found a dentist open on Sunday and went this morning. It turns out I have a sinus infection of some kind along with needing to get a root canal...so the dentist gave me some anti-biotics to take care of the infection before she can do the root canal and most likely a crown on that tooth...They were impressed with how well I packed it with the temporary filling compound you can get over the counter.......

Ortho tomorrow so I'm just resting today since I have more than one thing going on I don't need to be stressing anything else...
    Dang Ron. Sorry to hear of the tooth troubles on top of the hip pain. Glad you're getting it all checked out though. Hang in there my friend.
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb
    Powerlifting: Squat: 315, Bench: 255, Deadlift: 420
    Running: 5K: 22:46, 10K: 49:49, 15K: 1:28:08, 13.1: 2:03:00
    Metcons: Murph: 29:43, Double Murph: 1:12:01, Cindy: 29 Rounds
    IG: trentmas.nc
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7v5c_ToyBkd6_3hP2jl94w
    Galatians 2:20

Dang Ron. Sorry to hear of the tooth troubles on top of the hip pain. Glad you're getting it all checked out though. Hang in there my friend.
    I went a long while without any issues so..I guess the odds were against me at this point....I just got back from the ortho...seems I have s****osis in my lumbar region and I have less room in my hip socket on my left side than on my right. He also noted the leg size difference and the plan is lengthen and strengthen...no squat attempts at ATG (can't get there anyway)...I am throwing away box squats and front squat and I will be just doing pause squats moving forward. Right now its about PC work and working what I can for the quads. I will need to put a solid plan together now that I know where I am at. He did say at some point I may need a hip replacement but didn't see it at this time....

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dang Ron. Sorry to hear about the issues man.

Maybe some lunges would work to. Those seem to work my entire legs when I do them.

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn sorry about the tooth, hope
    the antibiotics make quick work of the swelling so you can get the root canal quickly.
    S****osis of the lumbar region huh? Think this is something that you have always had or just developed over the years? Is the hip socket differences related to the lumbar curvature?
    Glad you know what's going on though, should be helpful in establishing a proper rehab game plan which it looks like you have!
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Dang Ron. Sorry to hear about the issues man.

Maybe some lunges would work to. Those seem to work my entire legs when I do them.
    All these issues could have been dealt with sooner....I let things go too long...Yes on lunges...lateral lunges for now to build up lateral strength in my hip...

Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Damn sorry about the tooth, hope
    the antibiotics make quick work of the swelling so you can get the root canal quickly.
    S****osis of the lumbar region huh? Think this is something that you have always had or just developed over the years? Is the hip socket differences related to the lumbar curvature?
    Glad you know what's going on though, should be helpful in establishing a proper rehab game plan which it looks like you have!
    Chit happens...swelling its easing a bit today...yesterday my eye was watering so I didn't like that at all...I think the spine curvature is due to slipping that disc when I was 20 and it never being rehab...I have no back pain so for me its not an issue and he said there not much I can do about it but build up core and lower back strength...he even wants me to squat for my leg and hip........

So for a while it'll be BW rehab work in the mornings and abbreviated leg work on leg days...Feet up BP and lots of pull-ups for upper body...

Morning Rehab Session
    5 Rounds Daily

Foam roll and stretch calves, hamstrings, glutes, back, quads, adductors

20 minutes Yoga for Hips and Back

Nerve floss femoral and sciatic nerves after each round and at the end of the session

Single leg hip thrusts
    Side wing
    Kick backs
    Prone Feet up press
    Supine SL Raise/Lower
    Isometric Wall Squats 30 seconds
    SL RDL NW
    Side lunges

Foam roll and stretch calves, hamstrings, glutes, back, quads, adductors

Got this done today....fingers crossed

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I get so impatient with the flossing stuff. Setting a good example in here Ron, and I just did my 20 reps floss on the left leg.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice rehab session yesterday Ron. Sorry to hear about the s****osis, but if it makes you feel any better, I've had it my entire life. My left shoulder is actually about an inch higher than my right one. Just keep up the good work and you'll be back to full steam soon.
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb
    Powerlifting: Squat: 315, Bench: 255, Deadlift: 420
    Running: 5K: 22:46, 10K: 49:49, 15K: 1:28:08, 13.1: 2:03:00
    Metcons: Murph: 29:43, Double Murph: 1:12:01, Cindy: 29 Rounds
    IG: trentmas.nc
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7v5c_ToyBkd6_3hP2jl94w
    Galatians 2:20

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    I get so impatient with the flossing stuff. Setting a good example in here Ron, and I just did my 20 reps floss on the left leg.
    All rehab work is tough to wrap ones head around like we do weight training....We have an easy time with our regular programs because nothing is a requirement...with rehab we get into the mental aspects of it being required and the whole game we play trying to avoid the requirements

Nice rehab session yesterday Ron. Sorry to hear about the s****osis, but if it makes you feel any better, I've had it my entire life. My left shoulder is actually about an inch higher than my right one. Just keep up the good work and you'll be back to full steam soon.
    I'm not worried about it...It's the bottom 5 vertebrae and its more a result of my initial injury when I was 20 and the doctor said there is nothing I can do about it but keep my core and low back strong. He is worried about it causing sciatic pain....I told him to not worry about that...it's been happening for decades...but I feel no back pain and my piriformis is what lights up....

It gonna be a while before I get intense with my legs...

He told me to get that leg strong and find an recumbent bike to keep the hip moving...so I'm on the hunt right now

20 minute Morning Song Yoga
    Child Pose - Great for stretching the entire back
    Right Forward Lunge - Stretches both legs. the forward leg gets the outside of hip the back leg opens up the front of the hip
    Left Forward Lunge - Same as above
    Cobbler Pose - Opens up the adductors and stretches the knee. As you learn to lean forward it also gets the back and outside of the hips
    Sitting Hamstring stretch - Basic legs straight out chest high grab your legs as low as possible and sit there
    Cat & Cow 20 slow reps - Sciatic nerve floss
    Modified Cobra Femoral Nerve Floss
    Standing Hip back stretch - I stand with a wide stance in a sports ready position and I push my azz back and try to open up the inside of my hips...this also hits my piriformis really well
    Last edited by RT1957; 04-25-2017 at 08:18 AM.

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like a productive day Ron. I think finding a recumbent bike sounds awesome! Those Rogue Assault Bikes are sweet.

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So the doc told u to squat for rehab...A OK, love that doc. I agree those wide stance squats could be an issue. Weird how I love them for box squats but my regular squat stance is narrow. Gotta get with this flossing, sounds like everybody is doing it. I'll bet u miss ur regular blast it out workouts
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159735861&pagenumber=

**No thigh gap Crew

Looks like a productive day Ron. I think finding a recumbent bike sounds awesome! Those Rogue Assault Bikes are sweet.
    Got my eye on one locally...waiting to hear from the people when I can pick it up. I was also looking of getting one of those contraptions you hook to your bike to make it stationary...

So the doc told u to squat for rehab...A OK, love that doc. I agree those wide stance squats could be an issue. Weird how I love them for box squats but my regular squat stance is narrow. Gotta get with this flossing, sounds like everybody is doing it. I'll bet u miss ur regular blast it out workouts
    With the arthritis its about keeping things moving to keep synovial fluid in the joint...I'm hoping my rehab will move that femur ball out of the socket a bit...If I can get my glutes stronger that should help set the hip in the right place...

I miss my WO's but at the same time I'm not really inspired to push anything...I really need this sinus infection to calm down at this point then I'll start feeling like doing something...pain suck the life out of me and when it goes on for days it just really wears on my sunny and bright attitude ...LOL

SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow RT taking it from all sides. but great attitude and solid rehab protocol... working all those movement patterns will pay huge dividends... stay diligent my friend.

Originally Posted by SixTribes View Post
    Wow RT taking it from all sides. but great attitude and solid rehab protocol... working all those movement patterns will pay huge dividends... stay diligent my friend.
    Yeah man....I went back to the dentist today because my face is still huge...they are sending me a root canal specialist this Friday...

2017 Cycle 4 W3
    Upper body – Leg Rehab
    Morning Weight: No weigh in

Reps X Weights X Sets

NW = No Weight
    BW = Body Weight

20 minutes of Song Yoga
    Child Pose
    Right front lunge
    Left front lunge
    Downward Dog
    Cobbler
    Single leg kneeling hamstring stretch
    Cat and Cow W/Sciatic Nerve Flossing
    Modified Cobra W/Femoral Nerve flossing

PVC Rotations & Dislocations
    RC Waves & Flies

Cycle Training

Feet Up Bench Press
    10 X Bar X 1
    5 X 95 X 1
    5 X 115 X 1
    3 X 135 X 1
    Work Sets
    6 X 145 X 4

TRX Delt Flies
    10 X BW X 4

Inverted Rows
    6 X BW X 2 Close grip
    8 X BW X 2 Wide grip

SL RDL
    10 X 15 X 1
    10 X 20 X 1
    10 X 25 X 1
    10 X 27.5 X 1

Split Squats
    10 X BW X 4

That's it for today...the antibiotics started to kick in last night my face swelling has gone down a bit and I feel much better...much less pain actually and I want to get the root canal done and move the phuc on with it

Cycle training again today after my yoga session...Feet up BP alternated with either TRX Delt flies or inverted rows and then alternate either Split squats or SL RDL

My eating hasn't been on point so I adjusted weights as to not be frustrated with struggling...got good clean reps on FU BP and that's what I was looking for...I'm just in maintenance mode until I get past this issue with my tooth. I am down probably 8 - 10 lbs right now...

Sorry if I've been absent in journals...I'm a bit distracted but will catch up soon

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Root canal, no fun. I've had one and had always heard so many bad stories but I had zero pain and was no big deal. Had a great dentist though. Good luck!

I ordered a set of voodoo bands, u need to get royalties I happened to see Glenn Pendlay's YouTube on curing tendinitis last week and thought they would be great to have on hand if I ever needed them..and then saw u dabbling in them.
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159735861&pagenumber=

**No thigh gap Crew

Root canal, no fun. I've had one and had always heard so many bad stories but I had zero pain and was no big deal. Had a great dentist though. Good luck!

I ordered a set of voodoo bands, u need to get royalties I happened to see Glenn Pendlay's YouTube on curing tendinitis last week and thought they would be great to have on hand if I ever needed them..and then saw u dabbling in them.
    I did order some resistance bands and a hip circle from rouge but I don't have any voodoo bands...I have heard of them. I floss by putting myself in a modified cobra, I lie face down with my chest over my foam roller to put and arch in my back, and to support me. Then as I lie there I bring my feet back and nod my head down and as I drop my legs/feet I bring my head back up. That works really well for the femoral nerve and I do cat and cow and nod my head along with that to floss the sciatic nerve...I do 30 reps each time and the PT website said do it 7 - 10 times a day....so I don't know if I do it that much but I do it every day as a part of my rehab. If I feel like I'm getting pinching in my groin I'll do it then...relief is almost instant....I was amazed the first time I tried it....but as we move so do our nerves and they can be come entrapped (Pinched). So flossing has helped me.

Ah man tooth pain is the worse kind of pain. Sorry about that Ron. Good to hear the antibiotics have kicked in and dropped the swelling.

Nice rehab work and benching. Good volume on those feet up bench presses.

I will give you some of my fats whenever you are ready man.

Ah man tooth pain is the worse kind of pain. Sorry about that Ron. Good to hear the antibiotics have kicked in and dropped the swelling.

Nice rehab work and benching. Good volume on those feet up bench presses.

I will give you some of my fats whenever you are ready man.
    The antibiotics have kicked in so I'm feeling better but my appointment keeps getting moved due to insurance coverage issues...Rehab work is very tedious...I'm looking at a month to month membership at a local club to get some access to some other leg machines to help with rehab....Feet up BP is kinda fun...just gotta remember to not put my feet up until after I unrack the bar and get settled and balanced...almost lost it one day putting my feet up too soon..Thanks for the fat offer but I don't need any more fat...I don't lose fat...I lost probably a good 1 1/2 inches on that left leg... there's some weight right there and I always just lose LBM...If i was actually to do a cut I'd probably end up at 150 and look like a pow...and I bet I'd still have a tummy roll....

2017 Cycle 4 W4
    Leg Rehab
    Morning Weight: No weight in

Reps X Weights X Sets

4:30PM Yoga session
    20 minutes of Song Yoga
    Child Pose
    Right front lunge
    Left front lunge
    Cobbler
    Single leg kneeling hamstring stretch
    Cat and Cow W/Sciatic Nerve Flossing
    Modified Cobra W/Femoral Nerve flossing

8:00PM Leg rehab session

Leg Press (Feet Hip Width and High)
    10 X 175 X 1
    10 X 190 X 1
    10 X 205 X 1
    10 X 220 X 1

Sling Shot Hip Circle(Lateral Walks)
    20steps X BW X 4

Sled Push/Pull
    10yards X sled + 45 X 1
    10yards X sled + 80 X 1
    10yards X sled + 100 X 2

Got my toy package from Rouge today. I bought a Hip Circle, The Band Pull-up package 2 and another dead wedge.

Used the hip circle for tonight leg rehab session. Ran a cycle of Leg press – Hip Circle lateral walks – Sled push/pull

Got some good work in...got my legs pumped...got my heart rate up...lets see how the hip reacts tomorrow...that's always the test at this juncture...it never hurts when I'm working out or right after...the next day or even a few hours after the session is when Vesuvius erupts..

Fingers crossed

Leg Press 10 X 220

Hip Circle Lateral Walk

Sled Push Pull

SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000) SixTribes is just really nice. (+1000)
    RT- Looks like you got yourself a workout partner ! .. Hey great to see things progressing

Originally Posted by SixTribes View Post
    RT- Looks like you got yourself a workout partner ! .. Hey great to see things progressing
    Bene loves when the sled come out....Thanks ST!!!...feels good to get a bit of work in

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like the looks of that last workout Ron. Yoga followed by leg presses and sled work sounds like my kind of work. I'm glad to see you're still hitting it hard in here.
    If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a miserable day at work and want to break someone's neck but aren't sure who's? Then squat and run hills. - Wendler

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/
    IG: @greg_slavin