Page 97 of 111 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 3321
    Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jim-double-b View Post
    I've read the book
    read the book again

ECA/DMAA do not fuel your workouts.

Originally Posted by esmile View Post
    Down 12lbs so far. Keeping carbs low and only eating fats/proteins.
    So...you're doing Keto, not PSMF...?
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was super into fitness and bodybuilding in my late teens and 20s, got out of shape in my early 30s as my career got busier, I bought a house, and got married etc. 37 yo now.

Actually been a member of this forum since 2003, skim a lot but rarely post. Going to start posting in this thread, as I used this thread last spring and summer to motivate me to drop from about 250 lbs down to 232 right before I had my first child.

Unfortunately, put it all back on in the next 6 months following her birth (I knew my diet and time to work out would go to ****, so that's why I tried losing that weight before she was born). Feel like I'm rocking full dad bod mode here again, and I'm sick of it, so going at this PSMF again!

Started at 248 on April 2nd and down to 243 this morning. Had some slight **** ups but not too bad, so really jealous of you brahs who are losing 10 pounds in 10 days. Also, I've been working out regularly again so my body composition has definitely changed, even though the scale isn't moving super fast. Look and feel a hell of a lot better in less than 3 weeks, and that's what really matters.

As a sales manager in the financial services industry, I work some extremely long days and my schedule is rarely the same from day to day. Last spring when I ran this, I found it very difficult to meal plan and stick to my diet, and had constant setbacks. Took me about three months of on and off to lose the 16 or 18 lbs. I want to avoid that yo-yo this go round, and achieve results quicker. So this year, at least during the work week, my diet is:

10 am, 2 pm, and 6pm- 75g protein shakes for each one. 225 g protein, 1050 cals daily from these 3 shakes. I use a mix of optimum whey and the Vitamin Shoppe Brand Casein.

Then my dinner at night (9 or 10 pm) is either chicken breast and broc****, or egg whites with spinach/ kale mix (with 2 whole eggs). I use the potassium salt on this last meal which is typically my only whole food meal of the day. I like putting real food in my stomach right before I go to bed, it helps me feel satiated so I can sleep. All in all, my total daily calories are probably about 1500, but at my size, still a huge deficit.

Supps: EC stack, also take a fiber supplement in the morning, a zero sugar Metamucil. The extra 50 calories is well worth being able to go to the bathroom on a regular basis. Take creatine and glutamine, and also supplement with potassium, magnesium, and calcium, 6 capsules fish oil and two caps of flax oil, in addition to the regular multi and vitamin C glucosamine, etc. that I take.

I also drink a 32 oz Powerade Zero everyday as well as using Mio zero cal electrolyte supps. Another factor that might play into my relatively "slow" weight loss is that an earlier poster mentioned that a gallon of water weighs over 8 lb, and I wasn't aware of that. At my size, I probably drink 2 gallons of fluid daily (strictly water and the powerade).

I know that coffee creamer is considered a no-no, but I cannot stand black coffee, so I use sugar-free creamer and that helps without adding too many extra calories.

My workouts consist of 2 or 3 days of lifting every week, and I strive for about an hour of cardio where I burn 1,000 calories through cardio per week.

I also do DDP yoga or P90X videos (only the yoga and stretching ones- the actual workout ones are way too intense for me on this restricted diet) for balance and flexibility once or twice a week and so I burn some extra calories that way as well.

And over the last month or so I've read through the entire hundred pages of this thread. I just have it pulled up on my phone and never close it down. Every couple of days, I pull it up and read a few pages where I left off to stay motivated & keep making progress. It's really helped me to stay motivated and get back on track.

As a note, alcohol really messes up this diet. I went out and had two vodkas with my team one night to celebrate a younger guys 21st birthday, and it threw me off for 2 or 3 days and I completely messed up my diet. Was just feeling like hell and HAD to eat during that time. Couldn't believe that two drinks could screw up my system so bad, but it did. Won't do that again.

Thanks to all the posters who have helped with their knowledge and motivation. And if KRANE is still around, I'm sure he'll ask me what my goal is, so it's just see the scale in the 220s for the first time in 5 years. Then recalibrate at that time and go from there. Hoping to accomplish that by July 1st.

In b4 TLDR; Dear Diary
    Last edited by oh_hey; 04-21-2018 at 01:41 PM.

ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone starting this for the first time? Been reading up and making a plan to run this for 4 weeks and see what happens.

The Eccentric SickKant SerbianSickKant's Avatar
    SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stop cutting you geeks

cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by oh_hey View Post

I also drink a 32 oz Powerade Zero everyday as well as using Mio zero cal electrolyte supps. Another factor that might play into my relatively "slow" weight loss is that an earlier poster mentioned that a gallon of water weighs over 8 lb, and I wasn't aware of that. At my size, I probably drink 2 gallons of fluid daily (strictly water and the powerade).

I know that coffee creamer is considered a no-no, but I cannot stand black coffee, so I use sugar-free creamer and that helps without adding too many extra calories.
    Powerade zero is awesome, although I think the actual amount of electrolytes in there is barely any, remember seeing like 1% k and 5% Na, iirc. I actually put Mio in my powerade zero, helps when I just want to taste something.

I also use creamer, just one of those little peel cups per cup of coffee. Doesn't add much, I consider it negligible also.

Welcome back man, I'm also an up and down diet kinda guy, but I'm sticking to it well now that my vacation is 3 weeks out and I want to drop these last several pounds.

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Started today. I guess I didn't realize how difficult it'd be to eat that much protein while still limiting carbs and fats. I couldn't actually find it in the book, but it sounds like the goal is to keep both under 20g a day.

Last night when I was planning, I figured I'd go with the "weight lifting" multiplier of 1.5-2x LBM. Now I'm thinking I'll do "inactive." Unfortunately it was vague as to what that meant; your activity level when you're on or off PSMF.

Figured I'd do IF with this to make it easier. For lunch I had 141g of chicken breast, 100g of broccoli, and 3 egg whites. Started playing with MyFitnessPal for the rest of my day and it looks like a ton of protein. Probably another 3 egg whites, like 250g of chicken, another 100g of broccoli, and 4oz piece of flounder (along with vitamins).

And that'll still only get me to 167g of protein, and over on fat at 24g.

ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChairmanWaffle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Started today as well. Log in the sig for anyone interested. Good luck.

I'm aiming for <20g carbs and fat, but both will probably go over often, though not by much.

Wish the eBook was like 5-10 pages instead of ~100. I enjoyed reading it but it could have been condensed for simplicity for those just looking for the daily plan.

cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cenpil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Day 2 down, managed to stay around 700kcal both 2 first days. Expecting to feel rough in the next couple as ketosis kicks in , usually about day 5 for me is when I notice improvement.

Weighed in at 198.0 today, nice to see I'm still under 200. Considering I started a month or so ago at 215, in happy. Trying to get to 189 in 3 weeks, pretty doable. Gotta get a 1750kcal deficit each day (9lb, 18 days, 3500*9/18=1750). Considering my TDEE is above 3000, should be easy to achieve if I stay consistent. Haven't been under 190 in about a year, so it'll be exciting since I'm a bit bigger than last time.

Let's stay consistent and get there guys! Keep those goals in mind

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cenpil View Post
    Day 2 down, managed to stay around 700kcal both 2 first days. Expecting to feel rough in the next couple as ketosis kicks in , usually about day 5 for me is when I notice improvement.

Weighed in at 198.0 today, nice to see I'm still under 200. Considering I started a month or so ago at 215, in happy. Trying to get to 189 in 3 weeks, pretty doable. Gotta get a 1750kcal deficit each day (9lb, 18 days, 3500*9/18=1750). Considering my TDEE is above 3000, should be easy to achieve if I stay consistent. Haven't been under 190 in about a year, so it'll be exciting since I'm a bit bigger than last time.

Let's stay consistent and get there guys! Keep those goals in mind
    Down 12 lbs in 2 weeks being on PSMF consistently. Been training 2x a week as the book says and I had a refeed and a free meal each week. This diet is pretty damn rough. I get irritated easily, Im constantly tired after work and just knock out and wake up to eat my last meal. My meals are also so bland. I got tired of chicken so I went to tuna and now Im tired of tuna.

I literally started drinking 3 protein shakes a day and 2 lean protein sources just to curb my sugar cravings.. Also drink about 2 cans of diet soda a day. On this diet I always look forward to my refeed and free meal lol. Love the results but hate the feeling of feeling tired all day

BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBroncoG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by oh_hey View Post

In b4 TLDR; Dear Diary
    Good job man! Keep us posted!

Originally Posted by NLNFunKti0nz View Post
    Down 12 lbs in 2 weeks being on PSMF consistently. Been training 2x a week as the book says and I had a refeed and a free meal each week. This diet is pretty damn rough. I get irritated easily, Im constantly tired after work and just knock out and wake up to eat my last meal. My meals are also so bland. I got tired of chicken so I went to tuna and now Im tired of tuna.

I literally started drinking 3 protein shakes a day and 2 lean protein sources just to curb my sugar cravings.. Also drink about 2 cans of diet soda a day. On this diet I always look forward to my refeed and free meal lol. Love the results but hate the feeling of feeling tired all day
    I'm quite used to it, as I do this diet often and have been doing keto on/off for a few years. I notice that I'm a lot more sluggish, but never "sleepy" tired; even at night, I sleep very lightly and only need about 5 hours. Doesn't make much sense to me, but I'm thinking maybe it's the fact that my body has to keep metabolizing fat at a high pace even at night to get the rest of the calories it needs to function and repair, etc.

I'm on that diet soda, powerade zero, sugarfree gum, and mio life dude, I feel you hard. Yep 10 pounds in 3 weeks is no problem, but I'm trying to account for water loss, so in reality I'll probably need to lose 16-17 when dry.

The most frustrating part is that I can tell I'm a bit slower mentally. Minor things like remembering someone's name quickly, or even reacting slower in video games. Dead srs, last cycle after a high sugar refeed my gaming skill/reaction time skyrocketed after. Pretty crazy

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ChairmanWaffle View Post
    Wish the eBook was like 5-10 pages instead of ~100. I enjoyed reading it but it could have been condensed for simplicity for those just looking for the daily plan.
    Agreed. I was telling my wife about it; the first 4 chapters or so are about the "science" behind it. The next two chapters are the actual diet and exercise. And then the remaining chapters are all about being a fat ass and learning to develop a diet you can stick with so you don't put the weight back on.

So really, there's only 1 actual chapter with worthwhile information, and in my opinion it's VERY light on it. There's no actual numbers given for how many carbs and fats to limit yourself to. No mention of how much water. Nothing about artificial sweeteners. It's literally just "eat protein." Heck, I even made a comment in my post above about how it doesn't define whether the multiplier for LBM is based on your previous activity level or while you're on the diet. Which ends up being a massive difference.

Anyway, my first day was...okay. I spitballed some numbers before starting of how much I thought I'd have to eat and it was way off. I had to eat so.much.chicken yesterday. Made me sick. 160+ grams of protein while limiting fats is way harder than I imagined. I'll probably do like cenpil and start drinking a protein shake. It adds a bunch of extra carbs, but otherwise I'll probably quit because 10 days of a pound of chicken is gross.

Also, regarding gum, what kind of gum are you chewing? It's another area where the book is lacking, so I had to Google and Reddit seems to be the only place with a decent amount of info. They all say not to chew gum, I guess something about artificial sweeteners. I usually chew Five gum every day after lunch, but it's got aspartame. It'd help out with the cravings a bit (I can't believe how hard sweet cravings are hitting me after only 1 day).

Really hoping I can make it 10 days.

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^First few days are really rough. You have to occupy yourself to stop thinking about cravings. First few days I was constantly thinking about the foods I used to eat when I was flabby.

TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000)
    cut 174 to 161 in 6 weeks, on week 7-8, will update once hit 10% BF

some tips:

-stay busy/out the house
    -do whatever to kill stress that doesnt hinder ur defecit (gum not alcohol)
    -dont binge on refeeds and diet breaks, its ok to have 4k days but not 6k days
    -pop yohimbine
    -drink coffee
    -use pseudoephedrine
    -eat sugar free Jello/Gatorade
    -alternate between egg whites, salmon, and chicken breasts
    -buy potassium/electro powder mix in a gal of water
    -mineral supps
    -take weekly pics in the same lighting, position, and workout day
    -measure weight in the morning after a piss but not after drinking water or coffee
    -when cortisol is high and leptin is low, ull feel insatiably hungry n miserable n weak (refeed)
    -diet break for 5 days to 10 days after 4 weeks of progress
    -refeed w/oats, sweet potato, brown rice
    -get zinc and copper supp for adrenaline and T
    -2 chemiclas initiate fat loss: adrenaline and glucagon, maximize both by fasting and training fasted w/yohimbe
    -Mary Janes good for cortisol management but dont let the munchies get u
    -dont work too voluminously or do cardio orherwise cortisol increases hindering fat loss
    -when refeeding and breaking, invest in killing stress to lower cortisol

And this diet WILL precipitate kidney stones in suspectible ppl, I did not religiously drink 1-2 gal of water every day plus the purine content from meat led to pre-stones, so to counter I popped Chanca Piedra for calcium oxalate stones and Tart Cherry/Celery Seed supp for uric acid
    Last edited by TreFo; 04-25-2018 at 04:23 AM.

oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oh_hey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BigBroncoG View Post
    Good job man! Keep us posted!
    Thanks!

These last few days have been rough. I've been trying to make it through 2 weeks before refeeding, but I'm losing my mind. This diet definitely mind phucks you, and as others have said, when working a professional job, the fatigue, lethargy, loss of focus and just overall slowness can really hinder your performance at your career.

So I have found myself snacking (a lot) on foods that won't knock me out of ketosis - such as almonds, beef jerky, quest bars, and cashews. That's a lot of added calories though, so it sucks. I also ran out of protein powder a couple days ago, which definitely messed with my eating patterns, so that didn't help. Yesterday morning, I was up 1.8 lbs to 245.0 even. I did 30 minutes of pretty high intensity cardio, and felt like I was starving all day. I ate quite a bit yesterday, 3 chicken breasts, 2 of those 100 cal Muscle Milk shakes, green beans, broc****, and had a quest bar and some almonds at night. Also had a handful of fritos that the wife had out Another thing I noticed is that I had been forgetting to use the Potassium salt with my food that last couple of days, which I'm sure contributed to the increased feeling of fatigue.

So last night, in the face of lethargy and waning discipline, I was ready to just give up & I planned to refeed today at the 10 day mark. Figured I could "reset" my mind and mental discipline, and then get back to it tomorrow.

So I was kind of expecting a disaster when I stepped on the scale this morning because I thought I ate quite a bit yesterday.... however, I was pleasantly surprised... I got some kind of "whoosh" and weighed in at 241.2 lbs, the lowest I've been in awhile! That gives me motivation to keep going, and if I can be really strict with the diet and workouts over the next 3-4 days, I'll feel as if I've "earned" the cheat & refeed, and save it for this weekend.

Let's keep it going brahs, we are all going to make it!

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TreFo View Post

some tips:

-stay busy/out the house
    -pop yohimbine
    -drink coffee
    -use pseudoephedrine
    -mineral supps
    -measure weight in the morning after a piss but not after drinking water or coffee
    -when cortisol is high and leptin is low, ull feel insatiably hungry n miserable n weak (refeed)
    -2 chemiclas initiate fat loss: adrenaline and glucagon, maximize both by fasting and training fasted w/yohimbe
    -dont work too voluminously or do cardio orherwise cortisol increases hindering fat loss

And this diet WILL precipitate kidney stones in suspectible ppl, I did not religiously drink 1-2 gal of water every day plus the purine content from meat led to pre-stones, so to counter I popped Chanca Piedra for calcium oxalate stones and Tart Cherry/Celery Seed supp for uric acid
    Cannot stress how much a life saver sugar free jello is. I mix it with Walden Farms marshmallow and chocolate dips(a spoonfull each) and it satiates my sweet tooth.

Originally Posted by TreFo View Post

some tips:

-stay busy/out the house
    -pop yohimbine
    -drink coffee
    -use pseudoephedrine
    -mineral supps

Very good tips.

Any tips on cold meal lunches? I have no access to a microwave at work so whatever I bring taste like crap and very bland. Maybe I’ll start bringing cold egg whites for work with some veggies.

Originally Posted by NLNFunKti0nz View Post
    Very good tips.

Any tips on cold meal lunches? I have no access to a microwave at work so whatever I bring taste like crap and very bland. Maybe I’ll start bringing cold egg whites for work with some veggies.
    Deli turkey or chicken, mustard, pickle, veg.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    we're gonna make it brahs... been on <1k cals for 10 days

Had to pull my belt one notch tighter today because my pants were sagging down. Feelsgoodman

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Started a week ago. Hopefully will be around 12-14% in a few weeks.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

1200 cal for 4 days, of which 920 is protein. Not awful yet.

Started at 20%, goal is four weeks. Maybe can get to 15%? Probably a little aggressive.

On day 5. Added protein shakes on day 3 and they really help; one to give me a different source of protein, but two it's nice to satisfy the sweet/carb cravings.

I think I'll make it the 10 days. Eating about 950 calories a day, which is a 1600ish deficit.

I'm definitely feeling a bit tired, but it's honestly not as bad as I imagined. I'm also not nearly as hungry as I'd have thought.

Carb Refeed Day tomorrow! Pretty excited. I think I'm going to throw in a cheat meal as well and have Domino's pizza. We'll see

239.8 lbs this morning! Down 9 lbs since I started the diet on Apr 2. Down 14 from my heaviest in late Feb.

Sometimes it seems I'm getting nowhere and I'm just spinning my wheels, then BOOM! More weight falls off right when I begin to get discouraged and think it's not working. It's all mental, as this diet definitely mind phucks you.

As a note: on days I lift, my weight seems to go up a bit, regardless of what the food intake is. On days I've done cardio, there's been a drastic drop. I guess it all evens out in the end.

High carb and cheat meal today....going to be glorious! Then going to hop back into it for 6 more days.

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You do cardio? Thought that wasn’t the best idea on this diet? I mean, I do to, only because I play hockey and that obviously involves skating, but voluntary cardio like running or something, I think would drain me.

You're probably right, probably a bad idea for most. Being on the larger side, I feel it helps me.

And because I have a lot of weight to lose, this isn't a short-term play for me like 10 or 12 days. This is going to be multiple cycles as a category 2, over a few months.

I don't want to completely neglect cardio all during that time, so what I've been doing is (2) 15 minute sessions before weights and (1) 30 minute, stand alone on an off day from lifting. That burns an additional 1,000 calories per week.

Helps me to keep some healthy cardio exercise in my regiment without doing too much. as I lose weight and get leaner, I may not have to do any cardio at all, but I feel that's going to be a long time off for me. To each their own

areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hope this won't derail the thread but just wanted to add my insight in case it helps anyone that was in a similar situation as me..

If you are finding it hard to stick with this diet, seriously consider OMAD.. (one meal a day where you eat anything you want... obviously don't go overboard and have 10 milkshakes though)

I have had a really hard time sticking to any diet, like keto / paleo / calorie restricted meals etc...

Now I eat 1 time a day, and eat whatever the phuck I want... Yesterday I had a big burger + yam fries + side of chicken wings + dry ribs...

I've lost 7 lbs in April so far, and my energy is through the roof.

Stared on Feb 2nd 2018 at 174.4 lbs at 5'9 height.. Hopped on keto diet while working out 3x a week
    March 2nd did a weigh in and was 170.. still working out hard 3x week
    April 2nd did a weigh in at....170... while still working out really hard 3x week (this is the month I stopped dieting as hard and gave up on keto)

Now I'm 163 in the last like 3 weeks I've lost 7 lbs eating whatever I want in that one meal.

Anyways, just wanted to drop my experience if anyone is about to give up on this diet and wants to try something else.
    *** Canadian Crew ***
    *** One meal a day Crew ***
    ***Mandatory outdoors 1x a week crew***
    ***Neg angry incels on sight crew***

This diet is some kind of miracle.

Got down to 239.8, two weeks ago today and did a refeed. Ballooned to 245 lbs the day after, then hovered around 241-243 once that bloat came off. My plan was to hop right back into another cycle, but just didn't have the mental fortitude and focus to do it. Also had some work stuff going that distracted my focus, so thankfully I didn't binge out like crazy, although I did drink alcohol a couple of times, and had some junk food like pizza, nachos, and Chipotle a couple times.

Anyway, got back to strict PSMF diet yesterday, and after just ONE DAY, I woke up this morning weighing 239.4, a new low for 2018!! Plan is to run it again for 7-10 days and see what happens.

Let's stay motivated brahs, and working toward those goals!
    Last edited by oh_hey; 05-12-2018 at 05:24 AM.

Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can anybody shed some light on how a refeed would work on this diet?

I tried this diet about a year ago and quit after 10 days or so, the results were ridiculous so I am wanting to do it again. I'm planning to do it until the end of the month so almost 3 weeks but I am curious how I could incorporate a carb day into this diet