Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116
Results 3,451 to 3,453 of 3453
    Worst body on the misc jesusxchrist's Avatar
    jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haven’t done this in awhile but I was a fat fuk all November and December so....

In on this again. On day 2 currently
    � Formerly morbidly obese to somewhat fit crew

Follow @animusxlives on Instagram if you like sh*tty music and wanna support it

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is just really nice. (+1000) SubWooferCooker is just really nice. (+1000) SubWooferCooker is just really nice. (+1000) SubWooferCooker is just really nice. (+1000) SubWooferCooker is just really nice. (+1000) SubWooferCooker is just really nice. (+1000) SubWooferCooker is just really nice. (+1000) SubWooferCooker is just really nice. (+1000) SubWooferCooker is just really nice. (+1000) SubWooferCooker is just really nice. (+1000) SubWooferCooker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Iv'e back on this for a hot minute, iv'e been doing 1 week PSMF followed by a 3 day refeed, coming to the end of week 2 now and i'm at the amazing point where i'm seeing significant changes daily each morning, For the past few day's iv'e been saying i'll do one more day then have a refeed, but then i wake up in the morning looking noticeably learner like dam that vein wasn't even there yesterday and then i feel motivated to keep going.

Night time is the hardest for me, its a breeze during the day time but from around 8-12pm it can get testing, The crazy part is once i wake up the next morning all those hunger pangs go away and i'm good until the next evening again. PSMF is the truth, iv'e never lost any noticeable muscle and fat literally just falls off. Its all a mental game, you can feel super hungry like you want to quit then look in the mirror at the right time of day with the right lighting and instantly feel super motivated to the point where hunger literally disappears. I find that FASCINATING. Not only do you make epic aesthetic gains with this diet you also make epic mental fortitude gains. People who slate this diet are simply people who don't have the mind power to stick to it.

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SubWooferCooker View Post
    Iv'e back on this for a hot minute, iv'e been doing 1 week PSMF followed by a 3 day refeed, coming to the end of week 2 now and i'm at the amazing point where i'm seeing significant changes daily each morning, For the past few day's iv'e been saying i'll do one more day then have a refeed, but then i wake up in the morning looking noticeably learner like dam that vein wasn't even there yesterday and then i feel motivated to keep going.

Night time is the hardest for me, its a breeze during the day time but from around 8-12pm it can get testing, The crazy part is once i wake up the next morning all those hunger pangs go away and i'm good until the next evening again. PSMF is the truth, iv'e never lost any noticeable muscle and fat literally just falls off. Its all a mental game, you can feel super hungry like you want to quit then look in the mirror at the right time of day with the right lighting and instantly feel super motivated to the point where hunger literally disappears. I find that FASCINATING. Not only do you make epic aesthetic gains with this diet you also make epic mental fortitude gains. People who slate this diet are simply people who don't have the mind power to stick to it.

Hard to do this after work when you have free time and all you think about is food. I remember when I did this for 2 months a few years ago and was in the best shape of my life but at the same time I hated each day cause I would crave junk food. What get my mind off of things was my ps4 but no longer have it