Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111
Results 3,301 to 3,321 of 3321
    ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    loose skin depends on how much weight u lose, im not going to drop as much since im a cat1 but if ur a cat2 / 3 u will get some loose skin action if u drop alot
    Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, **** a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and **** what everyone else thinks. -ZYZZ

ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    first day scale didnt change as i already came from a pretty low carb diet but i see changes in the mirror, also feeling hnugry in the morning which is unusual for me
    wont hit the gym before friday so will update on strength gains then
    Weight: 147 lbs
    Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, **** a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and **** what everyone else thinks. -ZYZZ

Weight: 146lbs
    weight not moving much due to inactivity, currently no training or anything besides sitting by pc this weekend due to stiff neck
    not so bad with hunger
    ate 100g tuna, 160ml eggwhite, 30g casein protein, 330g celery stick with 510g chicken breast

update:
    weight dropped down to 144.5lbs, feeling some hunger and cravings but whenever i eat chicken i just fill the sides with celery stick and cucumber to stop the hunger feeling, also alot of water
    had 45g whey , 15g casein, 1tbsp psyllium husk powder for that fiber and 510g of chicken breast

weight stayed the same, cravings are hitting hard as **** rn fuk this 1 more week

colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000) colontos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZeroTravis View Post
    weight stayed the same, cravings are hitting hard as **** rn fuk this 1 more week
    repped brah. you got this.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    I struggle with this diet nowadays because I can't think of what to eat. I have two meals, one is just casein protein, the other is egg whites.

beyond egg whites I can't think of anything that tastes ok. any suggestions? I don't eat seafood, and cooking chicken from scratch is a pain..
    Have you tried poaching chicken? You can add different stuff to the water to change up the flavor.

https://www.bonappetit.com/story/how...hicken-breasts

This shish tawook is tasty. Not sure how impactful the carbs might be; 2 tsp. tomato paste, some lemon juice, garlic, and 1/4 c. yogurt for the marinade.

https://www.curiouscuisiniere.com/shish-tawook/
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I struggle with this diet nowadays because I can't think of what to eat. I have two meals, one is just casein protein, the other is egg whites.

beyond egg whites I can't think of anything that tastes ok. any suggestions? I don't eat seafood, and cooking chicken from scratch is a pain..
    I hate cooking, I really do. It's all a pain. Suck it up.

Grilled chicken is like night and day compared to any other cooking method imo.

Dropped 0.4lbs, will have a family dinner today so i will incoroparate some carbs to have a lil refeed
    Absolutely insane that my strength is the same at the gym, even pumping 1 extra rep on over half my exercises
    No dizziness etc due to 1 teaspoon baking soda and 1 teaspoon himalaya salt in my waters

I have a lifehack for u brah
    1. Get some chicken breast
    2. Pat the chicken breast dry
    3. Spice the chicken up with ingredient, i use cumin, black pepper, kayanne pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. I avoid salt as that tends to draw the water out of the chicken
    4. After you let the spices marinate for 15 or 30min , add half a teaspoon to a teaspoon of baking "POWDER" onto chicken not baking soda but powder. Depends how much chicken u got.
    5. If you have an airfryer, put it in the basket and set it on 385F for 15-20min
    6. ??? .. PROFIT
    It tastes like fried chicken i can guarantee it makes this diet 10x easier than it should be its fukn delicious trust me brah

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3. Spice the chicken up with ingredient, i use cumin, black pepper, kayanne pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. I avoid salt as that tends to draw the water out of the chicken
    4. After you let the spices marinate for 15 or 30min , add half a teaspoon to a teaspoon of baking "POWDER" onto chicken not baking soda but powder. Depends how much chicken u got.
    5. If you have an airfryer, put it in the basket and set it on 385F for 15-20min
    6. ??? .. PROFIT
    It tastes like fried chicken i can guarantee it makes this diet 10x easier than it should be its fukn delicious trust me brah
    I would never try this diet because it sounds miserable, but I will give this a shot with the chicken recipe in the air fryer. Raped

weight : 149lbs after refeed with family so i ate some extra carbs that day
    right back on the diet today, 180g lean meat protein for lunch and 550g of chicken to dinner

back to 145lbs , no hunger yet only feeling some cravings
    beasting the gym mode no strength loss at all and losing so much bf%
    feels fukn godmode

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ezmac31 View Post
    I would never try this diet because it sounds miserable, but I will give this a shot with the chicken recipe in the air fryer. Raped
    You’re miserable until your body adjust. It becomes more tolerable but with anything this extreme, your life becomes a lot better once you get back to eating at healthy levels.

weight plateau nothing out of the ordinary today
    decided to try a new recipe, soy sauce chicken its guud

grzaskoj is just really nice. (+1000) grzaskoj is just really nice. (+1000) grzaskoj is just really nice. (+1000) grzaskoj is just really nice. (+1000) grzaskoj is just really nice. (+1000) grzaskoj is just really nice. (+1000) grzaskoj is just really nice. (+1000) grzaskoj is just really nice. (+1000) grzaskoj is just really nice. (+1000) grzaskoj is just really nice. (+1000) grzaskoj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Getting on april 26th. These next 2 weekends i have too many family gatherings but after that i'm good. Will be starting out at Cat 2 (currently 5-10 245-250). Haven't been lean for a couple year but still lifting, I guess now we can shred it off. Looking to get around 200ish
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *LoggedInWizard Crew*
    Give them nothing, But take from them everything

brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do you think it is possible to drop from 17-18% body fat to 10% in 2 months with this diet?

brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brunogouveia58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's normal lose 11lb in 4 days in this diet?

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    6. ??? .. PROFIT
    lawd... this makes psmf so much easier
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Back on this thing boyos. It's been a while. Truthfully, I started last month, but I do things bit differently for consistency sake as I don't think I can do the diet outright so strictly lol. Basically, I do it for 2-3 days then on the 3rd or 4th day I eat 1,800-2,000 cals with balanced macros. I still end up losing weight because those calories are still very much in a deficit for me. Anyways, been about a month and I've actually gotten stronger on most of my lifts which is insane, but I'm not complaining lol.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew
    Do whatever the PHUCK I wanna do crew

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Almost completed 2 weeks of this, at Day 13 don’t think I can keep up for another 2 weeks like I wanted