Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,300 of 3321
    ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50) ropeop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How did you guys come off this after you finished without rebounding or binging? might need some help regarding this

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haven’t done this in awhile but I was a fat fuk all November and December so....

In on this again. On day 2 currently
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Iv'e back on this for a hot minute, iv'e been doing 1 week PSMF followed by a 3 day refeed, coming to the end of week 2 now and i'm at the amazing point where i'm seeing significant changes daily each morning, For the past few day's iv'e been saying i'll do one more day then have a refeed, but then i wake up in the morning looking noticeably learner like dam that vein wasn't even there yesterday and then i feel motivated to keep going.

Night time is the hardest for me, its a breeze during the day time but from around 8-12pm it can get testing, The crazy part is once i wake up the next morning all those hunger pangs go away and i'm good until the next evening again. PSMF is the truth, iv'e never lost any noticeable muscle and fat literally just falls off. Its all a mental game, you can feel super hungry like you want to quit then look in the mirror at the right time of day with the right lighting and instantly feel super motivated to the point where hunger literally disappears. I find that FASCINATING. Not only do you make epic aesthetic gains with this diet you also make epic mental fortitude gains. People who slate this diet are simply people who don't have the mind power to stick to it.

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SubWooferCooker View Post
    Iv'e back on this for a hot minute, iv'e been doing 1 week PSMF followed by a 3 day refeed, coming to the end of week 2 now and i'm at the amazing point where i'm seeing significant changes daily each morning, For the past few day's iv'e been saying i'll do one more day then have a refeed, but then i wake up in the morning looking noticeably learner like dam that vein wasn't even there yesterday and then i feel motivated to keep going.

Night time is the hardest for me, its a breeze during the day time but from around 8-12pm it can get testing, The crazy part is once i wake up the next morning all those hunger pangs go away and i'm good until the next evening again. PSMF is the truth, iv'e never lost any noticeable muscle and fat literally just falls off. Its all a mental game, you can feel super hungry like you want to quit then look in the mirror at the right time of day with the right lighting and instantly feel super motivated to the point where hunger literally disappears. I find that FASCINATING. Not only do you make epic aesthetic gains with this diet you also make epic mental fortitude gains. People who slate this diet are simply people who don't have the mind power to stick to it.

Hard to do this after work when you have free time and all you think about is food. I remember when I did this for 2 months a few years ago and was in the best shape of my life but at the same time I hated each day cause I would crave junk food. What get my mind off of things was my ps4 but no longer have it

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post
    i dislike negging people on the misc.

I didn't feel bad negging you though.

Actually second neg in ~24 hours. Maybe you're right, this diet is getting to me and making me emotional/angry.

DAMN YOURE RIGHT

Still negged and feel good about it.
    Almost chocked on my diet pepsi reading this, went to rep and it said, can't give reputation to the same post twice, must have repped this **** a couple of years ago after the same lol's 10/10 reponse would try and rep again in a few more years.

EEBreh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEBreh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEBreh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEBreh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEBreh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEBreh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEBreh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEBreh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEBreh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEBreh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEBreh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on a two week psmf, day 2 today.

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm currently doing a keto diet and getting close to the weight I wanna be at. Would it be wise to do this PSMF diet in a weekly and then one refeed day and then another week on PSMF to lose the last 5-10 pounds and lower body fat % ?? How would it work once im done doing PSMF, just eat at maintenace or what?
    Angels

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rooney15 View Post
    I'm currently doing a keto diet and getting close to the weight I wanna be at. Would it be wise to do this PSMF diet in a weekly and then one refeed day and then another week on PSMF to lose the last 5-10 pounds and lower body fat % ?? How would it work once im done doing PSMF, just eat at maintenace or what?
    The best thing to do is stick to the PSMF diet protocol outlined by Lyle.

When you're done with PSMF and want to return to your normal diet, initially expect rapid weight gain due mostly to glycogen replenishment. I highly recommend slowly increasing your cals and watch for fat gain. It's easy to overestimate maintenance cals at this point.

Registered User CremeFraicheBro's Avatar
    CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hopped on this yesterday to try and get back some discipline in my life, been eating way to much garbage and drinking like a fish.

Tried to throw on my favorite pair of jeans yesterday because fall weather coming and I was shook. Couldn’t even button that s***

Clocked in at a 180 which is literally the fattest I’ve ever been. Kept it at 800 cals yesterday but was surprised at how hard it was to try and hit protein goals. Woke up today feeling pretty fresh at 175 even though I think I’m a bit dehydrated after doing some HIIT and only drinking like a liter of water yesterday.

Gonna ride this out for two weeks and then reassess, thanks for the motivation bros!

Mrinfinitix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrinfinitix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrinfinitix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrinfinitix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrinfinitix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrinfinitix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrinfinitix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrinfinitix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrinfinitix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrinfinitix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrinfinitix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Beginning of day 5 for me. So far im down to 187 from 195 (mostly water). Trying to get down to 165-170 then lean bulk to 190. So far so good.

CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CremeFraicheBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ congrats on 5 days brah! Makes me pumped to see someone ahead going strong!

Still feeling good and actually really enjoying how I’m having to get creative in the kitchen again. Grilled a tuna steak last night and made up my own version of spicy mayo with some 0% Greek yogurt.

Water loss is still going and came in at 173 this morning. Going to be a while until I’m out of full fat boy status but this has been great to get me back in the swing of things.

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AshWar View Post
    http://www.holisticmd.org/wp-content...difiedFast.pdf

Almost everyone that's tried this has nothing but good things to say about it, basically you get the results of months of cutting in a couple of weeks with minimal muscle loss.

It is a very low calorie (~800), high protein diet that is to be run for a short amount of time (2-3 weeks). Anyone else in??
    the only way id be able to do that is by taking lots of EC every day, which isnt really an option for me because it will interfere with my job.

good luck with it though man, 800 calories a day is ambitious.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CremeFraicheBro View Post
    Hopped on this yesterday to try and get back some discipline in my life, been eating way to much garbage and drinking like a fish.

Tried to throw on my favorite pair of jeans yesterday because fall weather coming and I was shook. Couldn’t even button that s***

Clocked in at a 180 which is literally the fattest I’ve ever been. Kept it at 800 cals yesterday but was surprised at how hard it was to try and hit protein goals. Woke up today feeling pretty fresh at 175 even though I think I’m a bit dehydrated after doing some HIIT and only drinking like a liter of water yesterday.

Gonna ride this out for two weeks and then reassess, thanks for the motivation bros!
    strong 3rd post

^^2020’s been an insane year, felt like it was finally time to leave the lurker life.

I’ll avi is next on the list

OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink Hello boiss

It really had been a rough year and I am back on the train!

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does anyone have an exact link to what to eat? Or are you just eating 800 calories of lean protein and that's it?
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsWithWhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gmenfan40 View Post
    Does anyone have an exact link to what to eat? Or are you just eating 800 calories of lean protein and that's it?
    Lyle Mcdonald pdf, google

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OatsWithWhey View Post
    Lyle Mcdonald pdf, google
    Appreciate it brah. Probably start this Friday. Going to stock up on chicken breast, broccoli, diet soda, bone broth, and hot sauce. I drink the bone broth, from experience it helps tremendously with preventing cramps from the low carbs and diuretics.
    TRUMP 2024

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Appreciate it brah. Probably start this Friday. Going to stock up on chicken breast, broccoli, diet soda, bone broth, and hot sauce. I drink the bone broth, from experience it helps tremendously with preventing cramps from the low carbs and diuretics.
    Let's goooo boyo. I'll start this Saturday in aus so we pretty much will be doing it together.

Anything else I should know brahs??

Anybody done this on no caffeine

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wouldn’t you just put on a bunch of fat as soon as you go back to your previous diet?
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    Wouldn’t you just put on a bunch of fat as soon as you go back to your previous diet?
    Not if you have discipline and progressively introduce more food back into your diet. I don’t plan to do this long term, probably a month max. I want to see where I can take my body for these next 4 weeks.
    TRUMP 2024

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

On day 3 and have literally lost over 6 pounds in just 2 days. I'm starving, but the ECA stack, diet soda and nicotine is helping tremendously.

I also had a great leg workout yesterday and felt fine.
    TRUMP 2024

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Originally Posted by capowt View Post
    Let's goooo boyo. I'll start this Saturday in aus so we pretty much will be doing it together.

Anything else I should know brahs??

Anybody done this on no caffeine
    Did you start? It's evening time here, and all i'm thinking about is ordering a pizza. I'm fukking starving
    TRUMP 2024

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you start? It's evening time here, and all i'm thinking about is ordering a pizza. I'm fukking starving
    Yep. Day 3 and its Lunch time here. 1st day back at work (somewhat physical) struggling a bit but it might be the heat too.

Besides the energy im actually finding it quite easy. Although I won't eat for another 4 hours so I'll see how I go by then.

You doing 6 weeks?

Originally Posted by capowt View Post
    Yep. Day 3 and its Lunch time here. 1st day back at work (somewhat physical) struggling a bit but it might be the heat too.

Besides the energy im actually finding it quite easy. Although I won't eat for another 4 hours so I'll see how I go by then.

You doing 6 weeks?
    No, I'm hoping to make it 2 weeks. Then planning a refeed at day 15 and then another 14 days, but this hunger is starting to set in strong, and it messes with my sleep.
    TRUMP 2024

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    About to have to get on it soon
    Nuggets of Wisdom

^^^^^^
    Do it

No, I'm hoping to make it 2 weeks. Then planning a refeed at day 15 and then another 14 days, but this hunger is starting to set in strong, and it messes with my sleep.
    Hang in there brah. Screw sleep, it's only 2 weeks

ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sup *******s time to kickstart the diet again
    H:5'7
    Weight: 147lbs
    My calories are set to 850, ate aroud 804 today 174P/8C/9F
    and my meals were 300g tuna, 200g cauliflower / broccoli mix / 250ml eggwhites and 280g chicken breast spaced between 5 meals
    took 10mg yohimbe followed by 5 or 6liters of water
    Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, **** a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and **** what everyone else thinks. -ZYZZ

scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Won’t this give you loose skin for dropping weight too fast?

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great let’s get it to be shredded by summer... *******s

I keep cals around 1,000. ~9pm was the worst when I did this in the past. Stay strong boyos
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder