Page 101 of 111 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3321
    naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rai9 View Post
    I'm trying to my lower 2 abs showing while flexed. They're just about ready to come out and by the time I get to Miami for vacation (August 15) I think I'll be good to go. Also, I feel like I've got some lower back fat that still has to go. Weighted in at 171 this morning so basically it's been the same shiet, but I did eat a bunch of salty chicken late at night yesterday with a gigantic salad so there's that. I feel like there's a huge weight drop ready to come in any day now. Goal is 165 by August 15 so here's hoping. Anyways, here's some updated pics of my abs flexed and unflexed as well as my back. I still think I'm about 13% bf anyone want to take a guess at were I'm at right now cuz my estimate might be wrong af lol.

Good progress mate - yeah, big changes in salt intake can cause water retention. And wooshes come with no warning....I felt bloated all week, and then it was like magic Thursday morning I felt and looked much leaner. 165 by Aug 16 is only like 7 lb in what like 12 days - you can hit that no problem. The toughest part is keeping it clean on the weekends. If I had to guess, I'd say somewhere a little lower than 13% maybe 11-12 range. Usually around 10% you can see abs popping pretty good without flexing you you are there. Can't wait to get where you are at now - mirin.
    Last edited by naterealbig; 08-05-2018 at 12:16 PM.

NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im planning to binge read the thread later on tonight, but if someone can save me the trouble..

is there a legit FAQ or a guide on how to do this properly?
    San Diego Chargers and Minny Twolves all day baby!!

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm trying to my lower 2 abs showing while flexed. They're just about ready to come out and by the time I get to Miami for vacation (August 15) I think I'll be good to go. Also, I feel like I've got some lower back fat that still has to go. Weighted in at 171 this morning so basically it's been the same shiet, but I did eat a bunch of salty chicken late at night yesterday with a gigantic salad so there's that. I feel like there's a huge weight drop ready to come in any day now. Goal is 165 by August 15 so here's hoping. Anyways, here's some updated pics of my abs flexed and unflexed as well as my back. I still think I'm about 13% bf anyone want to take a guess at were I'm at right now cuz my estimate might be wrong af lol.
    where exactly in Miami you headed to? or you can just PM me.

i just dont want you falling into the touristy areas that are more less traps

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NEXTEPICBULG91 View Post
    where exactly in Miami you headed to? or you can just PM me.

i just dont want you falling into the touristy areas that are more less traps
    I'mgoing with my cousin and we're crashing at his buddies house. So it's somewhere in South Beach I'm guessing, but I've never been so idk. I'll PM you when I get there though cuz I'm definitely trying to turn up the right way that weekend.

As for the PSMF blueprint/guidebook. It's somewhere itt in the last few pages I think. I remember seeing it, but forgot to download it. I'm not exactly doing PSMF though since I do it every other day or atleast twice a week so I've never really bother with the guidebook.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew
    Do whatever the PHUCK I wanna do crew

naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) naterealbig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im planning to binge read the thread later on tonight, but if someone can save me the trouble..

is there a legit FAQ or a guide on how to do this properly?
    Seriously you should buy Lyle McDonald's book. I think I got the package of all 4 (of the relevant writings) for like $45 or something. Rapid Fat Loss, Stubborn Fat Loss Protocol, UD2.0 and the UD2.0 Addendum. You will never need anything else with regards to cutting, transitioning in and out of diets, and weight loss. You not only will obtain the detailed information, but the amount of reference and perspective of physiology and how it pertains to losing weight are invaluable. He breaks it down by "categories" that folks fit into based on estimated bf percentage.

Assuming you are in the same shape as your avatar, you would be a CAT1. In (a VERY general) summary, the PSMF (this thread being generally modeled around Lyle's books) for CAT1 is:

1. 2 straight weeks of PSMF then "full diet break".
    2. Protein (g) = 1.5 - 2.0 x lean body mass
    3. Target < 20g fat/day
    4. Unlimited green, leafy vegetables
    5. Target < 20g carbs/day (with the exception of going over from your green veggies)
    6. 6g Omega 3 fats from fish oil
    7. 1000mg Calcium
    8. Recommended (but not vital to success): 1000mg K, 500mg Mg, High Sodium, EC Stack
    *PSMF crew
    *rfl crew
    *UD2 fanboy crew
    *6'4" Crew
    *work hard af to overcome terrible genetics crew
    *DYEL when i wear a shirt crew ** Edit ** DYEL anytime someone sees me crew.
    *One Loaded Potato Griller Away From An Eating Disorder Crew
    *fluffy crew
    * Future chad crew

Originally Posted by naterealbig View Post
    Seriously you should buy Lyle McDonald's book. I think I got the package of all 4 (of the relevant writings) for like $45 or something. Rapid Fat Loss, Stubborn Fat Loss Protocol, UD2.0 and the UD2.0 Addendum. You will never need anything else with regards to cutting, transitioning in and out of diets, and weight loss. You not only will obtain the detailed information, but the amount of reference and perspective of physiology and how it pertains to losing weight are invaluable. He breaks it down by "categories" that folks fit into based on estimated bf percentage.

Assuming you are in the same shape as your avatar, you would be a CAT1. In (a VERY general) summary, the PSMF (this thread being generally modeled around Lyle's books) for CAT1 is:

1. 2 straight weeks of PSMF then "full diet break".
    2. Protein (g) = 1.5 - 2.0 x lean body mass
    3. Target < 20g fat/day
    4. Unlimited green, leafy vegetables
    5. Target < 20g carbs/day (with the exception of going over from your green veggies)
    6. 6g Omega 3 fats from fish oil
    7. 1000mg Calcium
    8. Recommended (but not vital to success): 1000mg K, 500mg Mg, High Sodium, EC Stack
    I def will be doing EC stack while doing this..dont see how its possible without it lol

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

I def will be doing EC stack while doing this..dont see how its possible without it lol
    Ya, the EC is a must for me. I don't know how much difference it makes on the weight loss part, but it curbs my insane cravings which really helps me get through this. Prolly wont do another cut without it.

What's your current bf %? UD2.0 might be a better option for you....
    *PSMF crew
    *rfl crew
    *UD2 fanboy crew
    *6'4" Crew
    *fluffy crew
    * Future chad crew

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Back in on this brahs. Gonna run for 3 weeks. Should I still incorporate one cheat meal once a week even if I only run it for 3 weeks?

Also need some opinions on what I can eat cold for my protein source other than egg whites/protein shakes? I have no access to a microwave at work

Originally Posted by NLNFunKti0nz View Post
    Back in on this brahs. Gonna run for 3 weeks. Should I still incorporate one cheat meal once a week even if I only run it for 3 weeks?

Also need some opinions on what I can eat cold for my protein source other than egg whites/protein shakes? I have no access to a microwave at work
    What category are you? Assuming you're a CAT1 you could do that, and still probably see good results, assuming it was truly a single cheat meal per week. You might actually see better results, doing 2 x 2-week cycles, with a true carb load (that's a low fat carb load - not a free-for-all) at the end of each 2 week cycle. This is what I am doing now. If you're a cat2 or cat3, then the recommendations are different.
    *PSMF crew
    *rfl crew
    *UD2 fanboy crew
    *6'4" Crew
    *fluffy crew
    * Future chad crew

Originally Posted by jj1736288 View Post
    I started this today going to be doing it for 2 weeks. Supposed to be eating 1400 cals according to the website calculator. I'm 5"11, 176 lbs, about 13-15% body fat. Is this right? Original post says you're supposed to be eating around 800. Actually don't want to be eating 1400. Before this, I was bulking on 4000cals/day and I ****ing hate eating now. Honestly have no problem eating <1000cal/day hunger doesn't bother me when I'm cutting especially with coffee. I would appreciate anyones opinions that have done this
    At 13-15% you are a CAT1. The recommendation is 1.5-2.0 g protein per pound of lean body mass per day. Assuming 15% and at 1.5g/lb lbm, this is 220g protein/day (~ 900 cal). Add 25g fat and 25g carbs, that puts you around 1250 cal. Assuming your going for the 2.0g protein per lb lbm, that's 290g protein/day which is ~ 1100 cal + 350 cal for trace carbs and fats. If you can't eat the full 1400 cal, go for the lower end of the protein allowance. Keep in mind theoretically, the more protein you eat, the more lean mass you will retain.

I'm doing 1.5 g protein/lb lbm.
    *PSMF crew
    *rfl crew
    *UD2 fanboy crew
    *6'4" Crew
    *fluffy crew
    * Future chad crew

Ya, the EC is a must for me. I don't know how much difference it makes on the weight loss part, but it curbs my insane cravings which really helps me get through this. Prolly wont do another cut without it.

current bf % is 14 percent. really want to hit that elusive 10 percent before thanksgiving though

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

would it be cool if i just made this diet as simple as possible?

what i mean by that is i was just going to have egg whites, fat free cheese, chicken breast and a greens shake/multivitamin to take care of that department

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

would it be cool if i just made this diet as simple as possible?

what i mean by that is i was just going to have egg whites, fat free cheese, chicken breast and a greens shake/multivitamin to take care of that department

That certainly would be the easiest way of doing it. If you can live on that diet for a while, then by all means. 2 weeks is my personal breaking point..... Either way, you want to do a minimum of 1 full refeed every 2 weeks (the book actually highly recommends a full 2 weeks of maintenance before starting another 2 week cycle). Without some sort of break (even if it's a small one) it's possible you will suffer from CNS exhaustion, and could potentially throw your hormone production off.

I'm doing 2 week cycles of PSMF with a full refeed every other weekend.
    *PSMF crew
    *rfl crew
    *UD2 fanboy crew
    *6'4" Crew
    *fluffy crew
    * Future chad crew

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Weighted in a 168.5lbs yesterday so new low. 165 is definitely reachable by August 15, but I won't kill myself doing it. Just gonna keep on how I've been. Didn't weight myself today in the morning, but I ate about 2,250 cals with about 280g of carbs real late at night after work so I'm probably weighting more. It's all good thought because 2,250 is still a caloric deficit for me and I was more active yesterday than usual and I wanted those extra carbs because I was looking a little too flat which I hate. Going to do another day of PSMF today and just work on abs.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What category are you? Assuming you're a CAT1 you could do that, and still probably see good results, assuming it was truly a single cheat meal per week. You might actually see better results, doing 2 x 2-week cycles, with a true carb load (that's a low fat carb load - not a free-for-all) at the end of each 2 week cycle. This is what I am doing now. If you're a cat2 or cat3, then the recommendations are different.
    I’m category 2

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Checking in boyos! I've been on this craziness for 3 weeks. averaged 1250cals per day so not quite as low as possible on this hellish regimen but still got results.

6'3'', start @ 244lb. Week one: 240.2 , week two: 235.4 , week three: 231.6.

Took 1.6 inches off my stomach measurements, inch off each thigh, 1.5" off chest measurement. My face is starting to lean out a little bit.

Gunna try to do another 3 weeks then take a diet break and decide from there. Goal is 200lb minimum, 190lb ideally.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

Goddamn I'm a fuk up. Binged yesterday about 3,500 calories with about 450 carbs probably smfh I wasn't even hungry. Not the worst thing in the world, but it looks like I won't be getting to 165 by August 15. Hopefully, 167 is still possible. I was looking awesome yesterday though. My lower two abs are practically right there. But goddamn I'm disappointed in myself. I was just trying to up my fats by putting some olive oil on my low cal rice cakes.... how the hell did I end up eating half a box of cocoa puffs?
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew

Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Kylevolution View Post
    Already eat less than 1500 calories a day crew
    Wow I was on 1rd over a year ago.

I looked real good closing to December last year.

Went to Thailand and was basically drunk for 14 days straight.

Went from sub 10% to around 16% now.

Feels bad.

Hopping on this train again for round 2,

Ups and downs..
    Selena Gomez Crew
    Mustard on the beat
    HTC Crew
    Deuces

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was just trying to up my fats by putting some olive oil on my low cal rice cakes.... how the hell did I end up eating half a box of cocoa puffs?
    lmaoooo dead. This diet does things to you
    **MFC**

Goddamn I'm a fuk up. Binged yesterday about 3,500 calories with about 450 carbs probably smfh I wasn't even hungry. Not the worst thing in the world, but it looks like I won't be getting to 165 by August 15. Hopefully, 167 is still possible. I was looking awesome yesterday though. My lower two abs are practically right there. But goddamn I'm disappointed in myself. I was just trying to up my fats by putting some olive oil on my low cal rice cakes.... how the hell did I end up eating half a box of cocoa puffs?
    Tried to rep you for keeping it real but it wouldn't let me. Hang in there and don't beat yourself up. The times I have looked my very best was like 2 days of depletion after a carb load. Muscles were full af but all the water went away. You might not hit exactly 165, but I'll bet you get close. Might even plan another carb load maybe 2 days before you leave, and hit a hard full body depletion next day. Keep up the awesome work bruh
    *PSMF crew
    *rfl crew
    *UD2 fanboy crew
    *6'4" Crew
    *fluffy crew
    * Future chad crew

Originally Posted by NLNFunKti0nz View Post
    I’m category 2
    CAT2 can stay on the RFL for up to 6 weeks before a full diet break (2 weeks eating clean @ mx). Once a week you get a free meal (this is what ever you want - but think a reasonable meal, dont make it a goal to eat so much you want to puke), and a 5 hour structured refeed (super high carbs, low fat - think 2-3 g per lb of lean mass in carbs, and < 20g fat). If it were me, I'd set up the free meal on a Wed and the 5 hour refeed on Sat night. Or vice versa.
    *PSMF crew
    *rfl crew
    *UD2 fanboy crew
    *6'4" Crew
    *fluffy crew
    * Future chad crew

Originally Posted by Kylevolution View Post
    Wow I was on 1rd over a year ago.

I looked real good closing to December last year.

Went to Thailand and was basically drunk for 14 days straight.

Went from sub 10% to around 16% now.

Feels bad.

Hopping on this train again for round 2,

Ups and downs..
    fuk ya brah - post stats and before/after pics if you can. This thread needs more
    *PSMF crew
    *rfl crew
    *UD2 fanboy crew
    *6'4" Crew
    *fluffy crew
    * Future chad crew

Tried to rep you for keeping it real but it wouldn't let me. Hang in there and don't beat yourself up. The times I have looked my very best was like 2 days of depletion after a carb load. Muscles were full af but all the water went away. You might not hit exactly 165, but I'll bet you get close. Might even plan another carb load maybe 2 days before you leave, and hit a hard full body depletion next day. Keep up the awesome work bruh
    Yeah, I'm not too upset, but I definitely think 165 was possible. I'm just going to try and do PSMF until Tuesday then carb up. Best I could do right now really. Can't wait to lean bulk right after coming back from Miami though atleast there's that to look forward to.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew

Sup boyos, stepped on the scale this morning and proceeded to attempt suicide. Lost 2.5 lb but only .1% bf. Not sure what the issue is.... Macros been on point. Very little sleep and very stressful week at work.... Had a few more total zero redbulls than usual, that's it. Only things I can think of. Guess it turns out i'm a manlet after all. Not much difference in pics but i promised u *******s updates so see below.

Doing proper refeed sat and sunday:
    1. Continue PSMF all day today
    2. Full body depletion w/ some pre workout carbs on Sat
    a) 1300g c/220g p/<70g fat
    3. Rest Sunday
    a) 400g c/ 220g p / <30g fat
    4. Full body power workout monday morning - start 2nd cycle of psmf
    5. 2 x full body depletion workouts on tues/wed to get back into ketosis

2018-08-10_Before_After_Update.png
    *PSMF crew
    *rfl crew
    *UD2 fanboy crew
    *6'4" Crew
    *fluffy crew
    * Future chad crew

inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stupid diet is stupid.

brb IIFYM on 600 cal deficit
    brb avg 1.5 lbs/week
    brb not even noticing I’m dieting mentally
    brb have energy all day
    brb getting stronger and have energy to do cardio
    brb eating pancakes
    brb
    brb

inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50) inb4russia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sup boyos, stepped on the scale this morning and proceeded to attempt suicide. Lost 2.5 lb but only .1% bf. Not sure what the issue is.... Macros been on point. Very little sleep and very stressful week at work.... Had a few more total zero redbulls than usual, that's it. Only things I can think of. Guess it turns out i'm a manlet after all. Not much difference in pics but i promised u *******s updates so see below.

Doing proper refeed sat and sunday:
    1. Continue PSMF all day today
    2. Full body depletion w/ some pre workout carbs on Sat
    a) 1300g c/220g p/<70g fat
    3. Rest Sunday
    a) 400g c/ 220g p / <30g fat
    4. Full body power workout monday morning - start 2nd cycle of psmf
    5. 2 x full body depletion workouts on tues/wed to get back into ketosis

Attachment 8969551
    Best cut seen in your face. gjdm. Been doing PMSF for a month? Why not just reintroduce a normal cal deficit at this point.

Originally Posted by inb4russia View Post
    Stupid diet is stupid.

brb IIFYM on 600 cal deficit
    brb avg 1.5 lbs/week
    brb not even noticing I’m dieting mentally
    brb have energy all day
    brb getting stronger and have energy to do cardio
    brb eating pancakes
    brb
    brb
    The point is to lose quickly, ofc you can do a regular deficit but who wants to spend months on end cutting when you don't have to...
    **MFC**

Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    The point is to lose quickly, ofc you can do a regular deficit but who wants to spend months on end cutting when you don't have to...
    People who want to not feel like ****, retain muscle and strength, and not rebound into a fat mess.

People who want to not feel like ****, retain muscle and strength, and not rebound into a fat mess.
    Not our fault you don't have self control/willpower needed to come off low cals without getting fat again, and I haven't lost any strength in 3 weeks of this diet so far. Cope harder.
    **MFC**

Best cut seen in your face. gjdm. Been doing PMSF for a month? Why not just reintroduce a normal cal deficit at this point.
    I've consistently lost 4-5 lb/week using this diet. I started at well above 17%, and I just don't feel like waiting 6 months to get down to the 6%-7% range..... I've only been dieting for 3 weeks. Interesting. I notice the weight lost most around my gut.

Haven't lost any strength so far, and energy is good. Other than a chitty weigh-in and stress at work, I feel pretty good...
    Last edited by naterealbig; 08-10-2018 at 09:54 AM. Reason: add 2nd paragraph
    *PSMF crew
    *rfl crew
    *UD2 fanboy crew
    *6'4" Crew
    *fluffy crew
    * Future chad crew