Matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Dr prescribed Testred(Methyltestosterone)

Due to low test levels, my Dr. prescribed Testred(Methyltestosterone) for me. Can anyone comment on benefits? I'm not sure of the dosage, but what level would produce gains?

Thanks,

Matty

Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try the roid forum. And be a little more specific.
    How can you not be sure of the dosage?
    Doesn't the bottle always list dosage.
    Never quit!

Thanks Blacksmith. I'll post there - I don't know the dosage because I don't have the bottle with me...

Matty

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    benefits, more muscle, less fat, libido returned, improved mood, confidence, in short you will look and feel like a younger version of yourself in time, BTW are you taking gel, patches, or bi-weekly injections?

2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Manteca
    benefits, more muscle, less fat, libido returned, improved mood, confidence, in short you will look and feel like a younger version of yourself in time
    Yes, but very, very slight amounts of these benefits at the typical prescribed doses.

Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    I thought Methyltestosterone comes in capsule form?
    At least for low test level supplementation.

It sounds like Matty is using an oral.
    Never quit!

They are 10 mg capsules. My stomach is prety f'd up right now and my appetite seems suppressed. I may look into a different delivery. Thanks to all!!

Matty

wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AGGRESSIVENESS, be careful to your liver bro

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For your livers sake switch delivery systems.