krishjames is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Adult Circumcision, need advice, please help

Hi,

I am 28 and thinking to go with Circumcision . I heard it really hurts for the first three weeks after the procedure, Is this true? Does this help in preventing penile Cancer? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having the process. Please help me out. Thanks in advance. My penis foreskin is not retractable. So, does this mean I need to undergo this process? or are there any gels I can use in order to retract my foreskin

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Circumcision should be a last resort. Penile cancer is already an extremely low risk. Before you make such a drastic decision you should consult a urologist. There are other options.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had it done at 13. Not gonna lie very bad pain the first week. I've had other surgeries and it was probably most painful. Otherwise, was good to basketball and baseball in a month. Don't know if it prevents penile cancer but I think there is increased risk if you have it

Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LMAO at anyone taking this seriously.

GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If your foreskin is not retractable at all, then you should get the procedure. If you can retract it a little bit, but not fully, you can consult with your doctor and see if you can use a creme that helps stretch the skin, which requires you to apply it and "practice" retracting. Thats the more conservative approach, but only works on mild cases, as the won flexibility can be gone after a while again.

As for adult circumcision: it doesn't hurt that much, the bigger problem is trying to avoid any erections, as it might pop the stitches and then it can be really annoying.
    Banging in Hong Kong 2017, Europe Roadtrip 2018, planned: Mt. Kilimanjaro 2019. Currently in: Cologne, Germany

~ Los Angeles Lakers ~ Eintracht Frankfurt ~ PhD crew ~ PrettyHugeDick crew as well ~ Philosophy crew ~

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Circumcision should be a last resort. Penile cancer is already an extremely low risk. Before you make such a drastic decision you should consult a urologist. There are other options.
    What other options do I have?

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by krishjames View Post
    Stretching, preputioplasty, partial circumcision.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Originally Posted by GotNext View Post
    If your foreskin is not retractable at all, then you should get the procedure. If you can retract it a little bit, but not fully, you can consult with your doctor and see if you can use a creme that helps stretch the skin, which requires you to apply it and "practice" retracting. Thats the more conservative approach, but only works on mild cases, as the won flexibility can be gone after a while again.

As for adult circumcision: it doesn't hurt that much, the bigger problem is trying to avoid any erections, as it might pop the stitches and then it can be really annoying.
    Sometimes I was partially able to retract it. But, not always though. What should be my choice in this case?
    Last edited by krishjames; 04-03-2017 at 01:16 PM.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It will be like this

Al Bundy is my hero crew .

In Hoots We Trust! Hail Hoots!

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How about not chopping off bits of your cock?
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sometimes I was partially able to retract it. But, not always though. What should be my choice in this case?
    Regardless of whether or not you medically may need a circumcision, you can always go the conservative route first: (hyper)cortisone or steroid creams which allow stretching the skin with aforementiond retraction training.

If this doesn't help and your urologist advises you to: circumcision. Its not as bad as you think right now, but keep it as a last resort. Either way, stop asking us and see a physician about this.
    Banging in Hong Kong 2017, Europe Roadtrip 2018, planned: Mt. Kilimanjaro 2019. Currently in: Cologne, Germany

~ Los Angeles Lakers ~ Eintracht Frankfurt ~ PhD crew ~ PrettyHugeDick crew as well ~ Philosophy crew ~