Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Employees implanted with microchip - It's slowly happening

STOCKHOLM (AP) The syringe slides in between the thumb and index finger. Then, with a click, a microchip is injected in the employee's hand. Another "cyborg" is created.

What could pass for a dystopian vision of the workplace is almost routine at the Swedish startup hub Epicenter. The company offers to implant its workers and startup members with microchips the size of grains of rice that function as swipe cards: to open doors, operate printers, or buy smoothies with a wave of the hand.

The injections have become so popular that workers at Epicenter hold parties for those willing to get implanted.

"The biggest benefit I think is convenience," said Patrick Mesterton, co-founder and CEO of Epicenter. As a demonstration, he unlocks a door by merely waving near it. "It basically replaces a lot of things you have, other communication devices, whether it be credit cards or keys."

The technology in itself is not new. Such chips are used as virtual collar plates for pets. Companies use them to track deliveries. It's just never been used to tag employees on a broad scale before. Epicenter and a handful of other companies are the first to make chip implants broadly available.

And as with most new technologies, it raises security and privacy issues. While biologically safe, the data generated by the chips can show how often an employee comes to work or what they buy. Unlike company swipe cards or smartphones, which can generate the same data, a person cannot easily separate themselves from the chip.

"Of course, putting things into your body is quite a big step to do and it was even for me at first," said Mesterton, remembering how he initially had had doubts.
    "But then on the other hand, I mean, people have been implanting things into their body, like pacemakers and stuff to control your heart," he said. "That's a way, way more serious thing than having a small chip that can actually communicate with devices."

Epicenter, which is home to more than 100 companies and some 2,000 workers, began implanting workers in January 2015. Now, about 150 workers have them. A company based in Belgium also offers its employees such implants, and there are isolated cases around the world where tech enthusiasts have tried this out in recent years.

"The biggest benefit I think is convenience," said Patrick Mesterton, co-founder and CEO of Epicenter. As a demonstration, he unlocks a door by merely waving near it. "It basically replaces a lot of things you have, other communication devices, whether it be credit cards or keys."

The technology in itself is not new. Such chips are used as virtual collar plates for pets. Companies use them to track deliveries. It's just never been used to tag employees on a broad scale before. Epicenter and a handful of other companies are the first to make chip implants broadly available.

Epicenter, which is home to more than 100 companies and some 2,000 workers, began implanting workers in January 2015. Now, about 150 workers have them. A company based in Belgium also offers its employees such implants, and there are isolated cases around the world where tech enthusiasts have tried this out in recent years.

The small implants use Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, the same as in contactless credit cards or mobile payments. When activated by a reader a few centimeters (inches) away, a small amount of data flows between the two devices via electromagnetic waves. The implants are "passive," meaning they contain information that other devices can read, but cannot read information themselves.

Ben Libberton, a microbiologist at Stockholm's Karolinska Institute, says hackers could conceivably gain huge swathes of information from embedded microchips. The ethical dilemmas will become bigger the more sophisticated the microchips become.

"The data that you could possibly get from a chip that is embedded in your body is a lot different from the data that you can get from a smartphone," he says. "Conceptually you could get data about your health, you could get data about your whereabouts, how often you're working, how long you're working, if you're taking toilet breaks and things like that."

Libberton said that if such data is collected, the big question remains of what happens to it, who uses it, and for what purpose.

So far, Epicenter's group of cyborgs doesn't seem too concerned.

"People ask me; 'Are you chipped?' and I say; 'Yes, why not,'" said Fredric Kaijser, the 47-year-old chief experience officer at Epicenter. "And they all get excited about privacy issues and what that means and so forth. And for me it's just a matter of I like to try new things and just see it as more of an enabler and what that would bring into the future."

The implants have become so popular that Epicenter workers stage monthly events where attendees have the option of being "chipped" for free.

That means visits from self-described "body hacker" Jowan Osterlund from Biohax Sweden who performs the "operation."

He injects the implants using pre-loaded syringes into the fleshy area of the hand, just next to the thumb. The process lasts a few seconds, and more often than not there are no screams and barely a drop of blood. "The next step for electronics is to move into the body," he says.

Sandra Haglof, 25, who works for Eventomatic, an events company that works with Epicenter, has had three piercings before, and her left hand barely shakes as Osterlund injects the small chip.
    "I want to be part of the future," she laughs.

http://www.sfgate.com/business/techn...h-11046009.php
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And?
    Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, Jekyll Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I welcome our robot overlords.

inb4 they are gps'd
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blckndyllw View Post
    And?
    Take note. This is the type of person that would drive off of a cliff if the GPS told him to.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HoganIsGOAT View Post
    Take note. This is the type of person that would drive off of a cliff if the GPS told him to.
    What's wrong with microchip implants? Aren't all gonna be cyborgs in the future anyway?

StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone seen the preview for that movie, The Belko Experiment?
    Firefighter/EMT-B

*San Antonio Spurs*

Denver Broncos

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I almost threw my phone out the window last night.

Supposed to pick my wife up at a train station I hadnt been to in years, but new it was Northbound from where we lived. GPS told me to go southbound for 15 minutes and no matter how many times I refreshed and looked up the address it wouldnt budge.

Probably was sending me to be killed.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't even like being tracked by using my badge when I pull into the parking deck.

No way in hell I'd let them implant something
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

The microchip in of itself isnt a bad thing, it can be a wonderful and convenient tool with many purposes.

But the problem lies in the hands of human beings and have the power to abuse it.

History has shown us that we cannot trust those in power.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

Snakin down your chimney InVentive44's Avatar
    InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's wrong with microchip implants? Aren't all gonna be cyborgs in the future anyway?
    Further government control....

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't even get a flu shot. There is no way I'd put some implant under my skin.

...unless it gave me crazy gains with timed release for optimal T-levels!

LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    everyone on Misc is ceo10k/day so naturally we are already all part of the ruling class, so i, for one, welcome our cyborg proles.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    I almost threw my phone out the window last night.

Supposed to pick my wife up at a train station I hadnt been to in years, but new it was Northbound from where we lived. GPS told me to go southbound for 15 minutes and no matter how many times I refreshed and looked up the address it wouldnt budge.

Probably was sending me to be killed.
    These are the same gps systems that driverless cars are using.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mark of the Beast, boyos

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why have robots when corporations can put microchips that control our brains and use our bodies for a "robotic" work type environment.

brb can't control my arms and legs, but i assemble parts in a factory.
    *** Latinos For Trump Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    These are the same gps systems that driverless cars are using.
    I would only consider buying one of those like 30+ years in the future if Im still alive and I know that all the kinks are worked out.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

Originally Posted by InVentive44 View Post
    Further government control....
    Explain

Originally Posted by Tears View Post
    Mark of the Beast, boyos
    Oh look religious freaks trying to hold us back - out of fear that advancement will anger their imaginary friend

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish we could just destroy all technology that's been created in the last 20 years and stay permanently stuck in 1996 tech levels
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh look religious freaks trying to hold us back - out of fear that advancement will anger their imaginary friend
    Get mad all you want, phaggot. One world government is happening whether you like it or not.

meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StarFox View Post
    Anyone seen the preview for that movie, The Belko Experiment?
    I saw the trailer is it any good?

As for the whole chipping thing, well most people have smart phones, we all post...our secrecy isn't so secret...and we all have SS#s well except for the illegals but theirs are apparently legal to some.
    ★cVc★ Waterboarding - Baptizing terrorists with Freedom since 02'

Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do u even the bible?

Mark of the beast. Noway I'd ever do this or associate with anyone who did
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    "Nope, Class started"-brogeta

Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    Do u even the bible?

Mark of the beast. Noway I'd ever do this or associate with anyone who did
    ehem

Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    first you make them not believe in God

then you make them take the Devils mark without knowing.

still, there is no excuse

It's all been preached and written in the Bible. If they chose not to follow the words of the Lord.

let them reap what they sowed. God is not mocked.

ehem

Lmao @ your blatant ignorance.

I almost envy you.

pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Swecucks at it again

Also blnwdyll is a confirmed liberal cuck

Originally Posted by Aircommander91 View Post
    first you make them not believe in God

then you make them take the Devils mark without knowing.

still, there is no excuse

It's all been preached and written in the Bible. If they chose not to follow the words of the Lord.

let them reap what they sowed. God is not mocked.
    what did god say about microchips?

Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what did god say about microchips?
    I will pray for your soul.

I hope that in time you see your wrongs and search forgiveness in the Lord Jesus Christ.

TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    STOCKHOLM (AP) The syringe slides in between the thumb and index finger. Then, with a click, a microchip is injected in the employee's hand. Another "cyborg" is created.

What could pass for a dystopian vision of the workplace is almost routine at the Swedish startup hub Epicenter. The company offers to implant its workers and startup members with microchips the size of grains of rice that function as swipe cards: to open doors, operate printers, or buy smoothies with a wave of the hand.
    And?
    And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

no thx jeff. imma go get in the ark, you all can drown in the flood.

Originally Posted by Aircommander91 View Post
    I will pray for your soul.

I hope that in time you see your wrongs and search forgiveness in the Lord Jesus Christ.