Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    dingus1911 is not very well liked. (-100) dingus1911 is not very well liked. (-100) dingus1911 is not very well liked. (-100) dingus1911 is not very well liked. (-100) dingus1911 is not very well liked. (-100) dingus1911 is not very well liked. (-100) dingus1911 is not very well liked. (-100) dingus1911 is not very well liked. (-100) dingus1911 is not very well liked. (-100) dingus1911 is not very well liked. (-100) dingus1911 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by desertdon View Post
    Muslim women in the west are in the closet WILD CRAZY sloots, can confirm as I've slept with plenty. My sister got a scarf and everything, was raised in a strict family, no resistance or rebelliousness, family full of love and support for her. She's religious, but ofc, crazy sloot as some guys in my local mosque have already railed her.

The golden rule with Muslim women are two extremes. One is where they dress slooty AF and claim they're Muslim, the other is when they wear the scarf but don't follow the rules to cover up the rest properly.

In my local mosque I actually lead some prayers and the Imam's wife along with other Muslim "sisters" tried to attempt things with me and a friend of mine ( the Imam's wife and her friend were successful in accomplishing their desires with me) during I'tikaf ( 10 days of the last nights of Ramadan where we sleep over at the mosque).
    You have to be bull****ting. Someone that does I'tikaf would never do something like that lol. This **** is funny asf.

desertdon is not very well liked. (-100) desertdon is not very well liked. (-100) desertdon is not very well liked. (-100) desertdon is not very well liked. (-100) desertdon is not very well liked. (-100) desertdon is not very well liked. (-100) desertdon is not very well liked. (-100) desertdon is not very well liked. (-100) desertdon is not very well liked. (-100) desertdon is not very well liked. (-100) desertdon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by dingus1911 View Post
    You have to be bull****ting. Someone that does I'tikaf would never do something like that lol. This **** is funny asf.
    you'd be surprised man.. lol
    alotta sisters used i'tikaf as an excuse to spend 10 days with "cute" guys at the mosque ( as far as their parents would think, they were being good devout Muslim girls in the mosque with their friends).
    Went from that to getting railed by young Muslim brothaz for 10 nights str8.

I worked as a volunteer before becoming a part of the board of directors so I witnessed all of these things happening. Eventually much to my surprise, the Imam's wife and other sisters that work as volunteers for the sisters side had some flattering things to say about me and act on those said things....

It is what it is. May Allah forgive us all.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I am not one of the misc Muslim haters but lol@ switching to any religion to marry anyone, you cuck beta phaggot. Good luck w/ your miserable life goals.
    As I said before, religion is very important to some people. Particularly parents. If a conservative Jewish guy brings home a non-Jewish woman home, mama and daddy won't be happy if she doesn't convert.

Meow11111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meow11111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meow11111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meow11111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meow11111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meow11111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meow11111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meow11111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meow11111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meow11111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meow11111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Wafae View Post
    I am an ex-Muslim born, raised, and grow up in an Arab/Muslim country. I practiced Islam as in wearing Hijab, Praying and the whole bit of been a "good Muslim girl" all my life till few years ago when I realized what a terrible religion it is. I started having doubts when I was a teenager especially after studying philosophy and reading books about existence and religion...etc. I did a LOT of research about Islam's history, I did read the Tafsir books to make sure I understood the Quran very well. It took me few years to see the big difference between what I thought Islam is vs what it actually is.
    What I realized is that all religions are very similar, and Islam is just worst. After reading the bible and Torah, I noticed that Islam is a plagiarized version of Christianity/Judaism and other old religions. Females are "locked down" because Arab/Muslim culture is very strict and gives very little mental freedom to women specifically. Doubting Islam is considered the most terrible crime by Muslims, so they don't even get to the point of opening their minds to other ideas in the first place.
    Wrong. The most terrible crime in Islam is idolatry/shirk. That is worshipping other than Allah.

You also lied to another poster about dogs. Muslims CAN pray in places where dogs previously have been, it is their saliva that is impure and needs an ablution again to perform the Salat.

You also claimed that "Muslims don't know much aside a list (fasting/salat/hijab/no zina etc.) and proceeded to call that the "shallow' level of understanding. And then you mentioned history. Yet
    You also in another thread claimed Islam "is a ripoff of Christianity" when even anybody that has a teensy bit of knowledge knows that Islam predates Christianity and Judaism all the way back to the first Prophet Adam (AS). The Qu'ran was the FINAL Revelation.

Tell me, if you read the QUran and Tafsir, as you claim to do, what was the religion of Abraham? Why is that important?

You're making all these claims like you were some "Good muslim girl" and you "read tafsir and hadith" and "read all these "philosophy and religion" books---but why is it that after reading your posts I feel more ignorant?

Jihad DOES mean struggle and Jihad Akbar IS the battle against one's own soul to disobey its carnal desires and obey the commands of God. Qatil means fight. Harb means War.

You also lied about ISIS being "light compared to what Muhammad (PBUH) did."
    Muhammad treated women and slaves a lot better than ISIS did, and had a positive reaction to the Treaty of Hudaibiyah (where the Muslims and Quraysh had a truce for some time to end the fighting.) That's not the behavior of a warlord.

You do know that Muhammad (PBUH) fought for the rights of women, loved his daughters dearly (and helped change the jahil idea of the time that daughters were a disgrace into honoring women),
    You do know that Muhammad (PBUH) freed many of his prisoners of war if they taught others to read?
    You do know that Muhammad (PBUH) adopted one of the servants in his household Zaid as a son in law and loved him and cared for him dearly?
    You do know that he preached in Taif and was hit by rocks till he bled and was given a chance to pray for their destruction; in which he declined and forgave the people?
    You know that Muhammad (PBUH) was attacked, persecuted, and even bribed to try to stop his message of worshipping the One God alone, and he forgave his oppressors over and over and over again and patiently persevered on his mission?
    You do know that Muhammad (PBUH) fought for 23 years against the Quraysh, and when the Muslims had the upper hand and reclaimed Makkah, they let everyone go free right? If you can't understand that act of mercy and liken him to ISIS you are both braindead and intellectually dishonest.
    There are literally hundreds and thousands of example of mercy, love, compassion, forgiveness and high virtues in his life but you, in your intellectual dishonesty, unjust heart, and agenda decided not to share with the Misc.

Tell me, if you claimed to read the Hadith and the Seerah, why didn't you bring up Taif, or the Treaty of Hudaibiyah or any major event like that? Why didn't you mention that the Muslims had to defend themselves on an oncoming invasion of the Quraysh?

Now I don't care if that makes you like or dislike Muhammad, but I want you to know that you've said some very sketchy things on this board in regards to Islam and you ought to ask for forgiveness before you die, to stay on the safe side.
    And if you don't believe in that, but you believe in being a "good person" alright--then you know that being honest and upright falls under "good person" and you are not being honest and upright. You are like a person who suffers from a bad breakup and all of a sudden paints their ex as a devil unfairly. Your posts are despicable, dishonest, unjust, and your anti-Islam agenda will only serve to be the cause of your own spiritual destruction, Waefae.

All of us will have to answer for our actions one day.
    Consider this a reminder to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I hope this reaches your heart. Really really really think about what you said, what you did, what your intentions were, about death, about and reflect on it.

For your own good.
    Last edited by Meow11111; 02-11-2020 at 06:24 PM.

johnnydeep1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnnydeep1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnnydeep1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnnydeep1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnnydeep1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnnydeep1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnnydeep1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnnydeep1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnnydeep1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnnydeep1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnnydeep1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Pretty sure this was written by a right-wing troll who wants to see people bash Muslims.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*