Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

PreCreXS by Muscle Elements PWO Log

Big thanks to the folks over at Muscle Elements for sending me a tub of their PWO PreCreXS to log. I had my first use 2 days ago and will be logging it for a month or so (or until I run out). I meant to post this 2 days ago but I'll start now.

Right now I follow the Fierce 5 intermediate program. It's basically an upper lower split over 4 days (usually ThF and MT). My days do change frequently because of my work schedule and my frequent travel but it's always 4 days. I started off skinny fat and cut some of the fat off and I've been lean bulking for about 10 months. My lifts have improved but my diet hasn't been the best. I hit my macros 90% of the time but I seem to struggle hitting fiber and certain micros. That would improve if I started eating better quality food so I'm working at that. A basic idea of my progress is here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=173631261

As for my review, my initial impressions were good. I had no issues mixing, and it tasted almost like a light version of a Popsicle. Considering I got the American Bomb Pop, that works out perfectly and I enjoyed the flavor quite a bit. The profile seems solid, but truthfully I don't know what all of the ingredients are.

The start of my workout hit a bit of a road bump. I usually work out at night on Thurs and Fri after work, and in the morning on Monday and Tuesday since I'm off work those days. I took another PWO since PreCre hadn't arrived yet and left for the gym only to find out that a power line fell on the building so it was closed. I went home and about 4 hours later ended up going to another gym. The product arrived so I was able to get my first use out of it. I still had quite a bit of caffeine in me from the previous PWO so I took a little less than one scoop. It was about a 15 minute drive to the other gym which is much longer than usual but that didn't seem to have any ill effects.

I started off with bench and completed 225 x 5 way too easily. I'm not sure if I was just feeling it or the weights at the other gym were slightly less than at mine but I powered through that. Considering that was a new PR for me I was pretty proud, but I'll wait until my next bench at my own gym to better assess how that went. Incline started off ok at 170 x 9, but the next 2 sets I ended up tiring out and missed a couple of reps on the last 2 sets. Lat pulls were uneventful (I deloaded last week and am working back up). I normally do bent over rows but the gym was packed and I couldn't find a rack or platform to do that for quite a while so I gave up on those and did machine rows instead as a subsitute. My curl/reverse flys superset was also pretty good.

For a first workout, I really liked what PreCreXS provided. I started off with a ton of energy, but started to tire toward the end. I've been having that issue a lot lately since I tend to kill myself right at the start and slowly wear down as the workout goes on. I'm working on getting better endurance but I suppose that's why the main exercises are done first.

Since my next 2 workouts are night workouts I won't be taking a full scoop since I don't want to be up all night. Monday and Tuesday will be full scoops. I'll report back after my next workout tonight.
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Excellent. Looking forward to the ride
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome! Hope you love the product!! Looking forward to this log!
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sorry the the late update. 2 nights ago I took about 1/3 scoop and tried to head off to the gym only to find out that the gym was still closed. Sigh. I ended up going home and pushed back my workouts a day so I'll do ThF and MT this week. Last night I did my lower split. I took another small scoop since I ended up getting home later and didn't want to be up all night. It ended up working out quite well and I was able to fall asleep at a reasonable time. I'll be able to take a larger scoop tonight and full scoops Monday and Tuesday since I don't work tomorrow or those other days.

Last night started well but took a downhill turn at the end of my first exercise. I did 235 x 5 for 3 sets of front squats without issue. I failed at 250 2 weeks ago so I'm building back up. On my l last few reps the right side of my ribs started having a pretty sharp pain and it felt like they were being crushed a bit. I was able to complete the set and move on to Romanian Deadlifts. I did 235 x 8 there, but still had the nagging pain. My grip was slipping on the last few reps of each set but I had a lot left in the tank so I'll probably start using chalk or something to help with the grip. Leg extensions and curls were good. I ended up stopping after my first set of abs (my last exercise anyway) because the pain started increasing even more. Even turning in bed last night set it off so I'll have to pay attention to that.

Tonight is an upper body workout so hopefully by the end of the day when I go the pain will be at least less so I can go full speed ahead. I'll report back after tonights workout!
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the update, as I read your signature, me, my son and his friend are watching Waterboy.... Alligators are ornery because they cant brush their teeth...
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

Alright so my plans got thrown for a loop again. Last night I was dead tired from work so I knew I wouldn't have a good workout. So now my workouts this week will be F and SMT. I'm off SMT every week so even though there's a bit less rest between upper body workouts I'll take that over a crappy workout. Plus I'm able to get in a full scoop of the PWO 3 days this week.

I had a good breakfast and about an hour later took the PWO and went off to the gym. The focus hit me instantly. I started getting amped up on the drive, but for whatever reason every time I drive to the gym I have a brief moment of being tired. That usually goes away and occasionally comes back during my workout, but the focus usually overpowers it. This time I was focused and had energy the entire time. Sleeping well last night also probably helped that.

I started off with standing military press and knocked that out. The first set was easy, and while I had to push through the last 2, I completed all at 140 x 5 which is where I failed last time before deloading and working back up. That felt good to complete. The next set was DB flys at 45 x 11 which was also solid. Weighted pull ups at 10 x 9 was good. I usually start to crash somewhere on my 3rd exercise but I was still going strong. Pendlay rows were 130 x 9 and also solid. My superset of tricep pulls and face pulls was also good. I still had energy at the end which isn't normal because I'm usually dead from killing myself in the gym so that was a nice change.

Tomorrow and Tuesday will be a good test to see how this PWO helps me since I have squats tomorrow and bench of Tuesday. I'll report back again!

Today was by far one of the most exhausting workouts I've had. I ended up drinking last night and had more than I intended so I'm sure that didn't help but oh well. I ate at around 10am and took my PWO and went to the gym about 30 minutes later. Same story today. I got instant focus but this time I had a few random bouts of being tired on the drive and while at the gym. No idea why that happens when I take PWOs but whatever.

I started off with squats and set another PR at 285 x 6. I've struggled to go low enough in the past so at the very bottom of my lift where I force myself to go a little lower is usually what kills me at today was no exception. After my 3 squat sets I could barely walk. I did weighted back extensions and did fine there. Then leg press I was able to go at 490 x 11. That felt surprisingly good for how tired my legs were. Leg extensions were uneventful, as was my weighted leg raises.

I won't be doing much walking today since it was a killer workout. I was tired but focused throughout the entire workout. I'm home now and feel ok so the PWO did its job and was able to keep me pushing through a tough workout. I'll report back tomorrow for another upper body workout.

Today was pretty average. My breakfast was a little lighter this morning and it seemed taking the PWO had me in focus overdrive mode. I felt pretty good mentally throughout the entire workout, but after benching for 3 sets I was gassed again. It seems my 225 x 5 with ease last week at a different gym was partially due to those somehow being lighter weights.

I was able to barely complete 225 x 6 for the first 2 sets, but I was barely above my chest so I didn't go all the way down. The last set I only had 3 reps in me. I bench without a spotter so it can be tough to really max out here. Still, a big goal of mine was to get up to 225 and last week I accomplished that. I failed the past 2 workouts at incline bench so I dropped the weight 10% and did my 155 x 8 this week. Lat pulls were uneventul and also 155 x 8. I had to skip bent over rows because the one area with platforms was blocked off for a class and the racks that I could also use it for were occupied the last 30 minutes of my workout and I didn't have time to wait anymore. By my superset I was exhausted again and while I did my first set of curls at 90 x 10 and reverse flys 25 x 12, the last 2 parts of the superset didn't go so well. I was only able to get 6 and 7 for curls, and 7 and 8 for reverse flys. I've always struggled with endurance for supersets, especially with 3 sets each. 2 is a lot more bearable for me so 3 is a big challenge.

My next workouts are scheduled for Thursday and Friday. Since they are night workouts I'll be doing small scoops again. I'll report back.

Thank you for the updates. Ahh yes the nights of drinking,how I remember them well. Have a great weekend

Last night was a good workout. I took a small scoop about 3 hours before going to bed and added in some bulk creatine and beta alanine powder and had no issues sleeping. I felt focused again and wasn't tired like I usually am. Having the sun out when I left for the gym probably helped a lot. I hate those short days where it's dark when I leave in the morning and when I come back from work!

I busted out 235 x 6 at front squats. It was tough but there's still more in the tank. I failed at 250 x 5 a few weeks back so I'm hoping to surpass that. RDLs were good at 235 x 9, but in the 2nd set, my grip slipped on the 7th rep. I'm really struggling to keep a good grip but for the exercise itself I have a long way to go before I fail. Leg curls and extensions were good. I normally do cable crunches, but the gym was packed and I couldn't get anywhere near that equipment so I settled for a few sets on the ab crunch machine. Calf raises on the standing calf raises machine were good with 380 x 16.

Another solid workout for me. I have upper body tonight so you'll be hearing from me again.

Originally Posted by sfgiants13 View Post
    Last night was a good workout. I took a small scoop about 3 hours before going to bed and added in some bulk creatine and beta alanine powder and had no issues sleeping. I felt focused again and wasn't tired like I usually am. Having the sun out when I left for the gym probably helped a lot. I hate those short days where it's dark when I leave in the morning and when I come back from work!

I busted out 235 x 6 at front squats. It was tough but there's still more in the tank. I failed at 250 x 5 a few weeks back so I'm hoping to surpass that. RDLs were good at 235 x 9, but in the 2nd set, my grip slipped on the 7th rep. I'm really struggling to keep a good grip but for the exercise itself I have a long way to go before I fail. Leg curls and extensions were good. I normally do cable crunches, but the gym was packed and I couldn't get anywhere near that equipment so I settled for a few sets on the ab crunch machine. Calf raises on the standing calf raises machine were good with 380 x 16.

Another solid workout for me. I have upper body tonight so you'll be hearing from me again.
    very nice.....front squats is something Ineed to do but I m a creature of habit with my back squats and deads

I meant to post this yesterday for my workout on Friday. Overall I felt pretty solid again, but this time I was a bit more fatigued with approximately the same sized scoop of PWO. It didn't stop me from having another good workout.

I started with 140 x 6 of shoulder press which is another PR. Next week I go for 145. Next was weighted pullups which was 12.5 x 8 and also a PR. I moved on to Pendlay rows at 135 x 8. Those were exhausting and I was barely able to complete it, but I did and set a PR at that as well. My superset of tricep pushdowns and face pulls was also tough but I finished. I had to take a few second break between each set because there was no way I would've been able to move immediately to the next exercise without failing.

I may move tomorrows workout to today since I have things to do tomorrow. I'll report back.

Yesterday was a decent workout. Not the greatest, but still passable. I did my usual routine of a scoop and head straight to the gym. The focus was intense again, but for whatever reason I was a bit groggy still. I had actually gone to bed early the night before so that was weird.

I failed again at 225 x 6 on bench, so next week I'll be dropping 10% and working my way back up. I added 10 pounds since my last failure so if I continue to do this I can put on a decent amount in a year. Incline was harder than it should've been, but I completed my 155 x 9. The last few reps I really had to push. Lat pulls were average and I did 155 x 9, and my bent over rows were good at 135 x 8 which is a new PR there. Bicep curls started great and I did 90 x 10 twice, but I ran out of gas on the last superset and only completed 6.

My next workout will likely be tomorrow and it'll be on a lesser scoop again since it's a night workout.

How long are you waiting between taking the PreCre and hitting the gym?

Originally Posted by sschantz View Post
    How long are you waiting between taking the PreCre and hitting the gym?
    I take it and head to the gym within 5 minutes. It's only a 5 minute drive. Once there I'll usually spend about 5 minutes on the bike or so to get me going and then I'll do my warmup sets for my first lift. I usually start hitting my heavy sets around 20-30 minutes after taking it.

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're 5 min from the gym, try taking it about 20 minutes before you leave. Our CEO has put a previous video out recommending, due to the ingredients and how the product is intended to work, taking it about 30 min prior to your workout. That's what I do, and it works well for me. Focus, energy, drive, all up during my workouts.
    Professional Wrestler
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Ok I'll give that a try.

I did end up working out lower body last night, but I didn't take the PWO. I ended up having to hit the gym right after work since I had to be somewhere immediately after. Tomorrow night will be my next workout and I'll do my usual smaller scoop for my night workouts.

You realy want to try and wait at least 30 minutes for the carbs to kick in and add fuel to the lifts..

Yesterdays workout was pretty average. I was tired from work and that took a toll on the workout. I took about half a scoop and waited 30 minutes and while it did help I was still pretty tired from everything. The focus was still there though.

I started by barely squeaking out my 5 reps at 145 of standing shoulder press. It's another PR so I'm happy, but man I really had to push those last few reps of each set. DB flys were ok. I completed 47.5 x 10 but again was running out of gas on the last reps. I did end up failing on the last 2 sets of weighted pullups. I did 12.5 x 9 on the first set, but my arms gave out at 7 on the last 2. Still, that's not bad considering a while ago I couldn't even do a single pullup let alone a weighted one. Pendlay rows were ok at 135 x 9, but the last 4 or 5 reps required a slightly longer pause. My facepull/tricep superset was ok as well. Exhausting but I completed it.

My next workout will probably be tomorrow. I'll do the full dosage and wait 30 minutes and see how that helps.

Yesterdays workout was pretty average. I was tired from work and that took a toll on the workout. I took about half a scoop and waited 30 minutes and while it did help I was still pretty tired from everything. The focus was still there though.

I started by barely squeaking out my 5 reps at 145 of standing shoulder press. It's another PR so I'm happy, but man I really had to push those last few reps of each set. DB flys were ok. I completed 47.5 x 10 but again was running out of gas on the last reps. I did end up failing on the last 2 sets of weighted pullups. I did 12.5 x 9 on the first set, but my arms gave out at 7 on the last 2. Still, that's not bad considering a while ago I couldn't even do a single pullup let alone a weighted one. Pendlay rows were ok at 135 x 9, but the last 4 or 5 reps required a slightly longer pause. My facepull/tricep superset was ok as well. Exhausting but I completed it.

My next workout will probably be tomorrow. I'll do the full dosage and wait 30 minutes and see how that helps.
    For a tired day, you sure killed the PR. The one thing I have to say helps people overcome is the carbs in our formula where many PWO's do not have any kind of carb system. Not that this is good or bad...

Sorry for the delay. Saturday night was a big party for a few of my college buddies and I knew Sunday would've been a bad workout so I did it yesterday. I'm about to head to the gym for todays upper body workout but here's the report from yesterday.

I took a full scoop and this time I got caught up at home and waited slightly longer than 30 minutes. The workout was pretty average and I was still definitely reeling from Saturday night. Still, I was able to get a decent one in. I had drank a ton of water the previous day and the morning before the workout but I was still very dehydrated and not 100% there.

Squats I somehow managed to complete 295 x 6. But, being completely honest, I think i was barely above parallel again. It's hard without a spotter or partner to make sure that I'm going down all of the way. If I get the feeling again that I'm not going down enough I may drop the weight and reset again to make sure I do the squat properly. When doing back extensions, I did 18 reps with a goal of 21 each set while holding a 45 pound plate. My legs were giving out toward the end but my back had a few reps left in me. Either way, it's the first time I've failed in that exercise. Leg press actually went really well with 500 x 11. My superset was good as well with weighted leg raises x 15 and calf raises at 400 x 12.

All in all considering the shape I was in it was a decent workout. Today I feel much better (well minus the novacain still lingering from my earlier dentist appointment) so the workout should be good. I failed at 225 on bench so I will be dropping 10% on that to deload and work back up. I'll report back this afternoon.

Sorry for the late log again I've been crazy busy. Yesterday I felt much better. The focus and energy was there and I wasn't as gassed. Part of that was probably due to this being a lighter workout than usual since I deloaded on most of the exercises recently because I failed two weeks in a row.

Bench I did 205 x 5 and went slower than normal to try to focus on good form. It was still a good few sets despite the lighter weight. Incline was actually tougher than normal even though it was 10 pounds less. The slower pace made me really work the last few reps. Lat pulls had good form and I'm working my way up again, and I'm still going strong on bent over rows at 135 x 9. I have a feeling I'll be hitting my limit on those soon and have to work up again because I'm really starting to struggle with those. Bicep curls got dropped to 70 x 10 but being those are supersets with another exercise I'm not too worried about breaking the 90 pound plateau. If they weren't supersets I'd have no issue breaking that.

Lasts nights workout was pretty good considering how tired I was. I just wasn't feeling it after getting home from work but I was able to push through. I took about half a scoop again and it seemed to help a bit, but I was still feeling pretty tired throughout the workout. The focus was there as always though.

Front squat went really well at 245 x 6. I felt a lot of extra pressure on my knees for whatever reason I tried to be careful and watch my form. Romanian deadlifts I barely kept my grip but completed 245 x 8. Leg curls/extensions were uneventful as were cable crunches and calf raises.

I'm taking a last minute trip out of town for a few days. I'm hoping to be able to hit the gym twice to keep a constant schedule but we'll see how that goes. At the worse I'll only miss 1 workout this week anyway.

Lasts nights workout was pretty good considering how tired I was. I just wasn't feeling it after getting home from work but I was able to push through. I took about half a scoop again and it seemed to help a bit, but I was still feeling pretty tired throughout the workout. The focus was there as always though.

Front squat went really well at 245 x 6. I felt a lot of extra pressure on my knees for whatever reason I tried to be careful and watch my form. Romanian deadlifts I barely kept my grip but completed 245 x 8. Leg curls/extensions were uneventful as were cable crunches and calf raises.

I'm taking a last minute trip out of town for a few days. I'm hoping to be able to hit the gym twice to keep a constant schedule but we'll see how that goes. At the worse I'll only miss 1 workout this week anyway.
    Safe travels, where are you off to?

I'm in Vegas until tomorrow. I wasn't able to get a workout in but starting tomorrow I'll be back on my normal routine.

Yesterdays workout was a bit rough. I did ok, but after having an early wakeup and flight home I definitely wasn't feeling the greatest. I also got stuck with a plumber at home taking a bit longer so I waited about 45 minutes instead of 30 to get to the gym after taking the PWO. I again had solid focus throughout the workout but I was feeling pretty lethargic. I was still able to push through and do a decent workout, especially since most of my lifts are still slowly working back up from deloading.

Bench I again focused on good form and did 205 x 6. Next was incline at 160 x 9. I wish I had done better on that because I was dying by the end of each set. I failed at 170 last time so I shouldn't be struggling like this. Either way next week should be better. Lat pulls were better at 160 x 9 as well. Bent over rows were solid at 140 x 8, but I can feel my form starting to get sloppy so I'll see how I do next week and if my form continues to get worse than I'll drop the weight and fix it before moving back up. Bicep curls were also good at 70 x 11.

I'm actually pretty sore today which isn't normal for me. I'll report back after my next workout!

Yesterdays workout was a bit rough. I did ok, but after having an early wakeup and flight home I definitely wasn't feeling the greatest. I also got stuck with a plumber at home taking a bit longer so I waited about 45 minutes instead of 30 to get to the gym after taking the PWO. I again had solid focus throughout the workout but I was feeling pretty lethargic. I was still able to push through and do a decent workout, especially since most of my lifts are still slowly working back up from deloading.

Bench I again focused on good form and did 205 x 6. Next was incline at 160 x 9. I wish I had done better on that because I was dying by the end of each set. I failed at 170 last time so I shouldn't be struggling like this. Either way next week should be better. Lat pulls were better at 160 x 9 as well. Bent over rows were solid at 140 x 8, but I can feel my form starting to get sloppy so I'll see how I do next week and if my form continues to get worse than I'll drop the weight and fix it before moving back up. Bicep curls were also good at 70 x 11.

I'm actually pretty sore today which isn't normal for me. I'll report back after my next workout!
    So.... What happened in Vegas, is kinda lingering? lol
    Professional Wrestler
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Originally Posted by ProWrestleFan View Post
    So.... What happened in Vegas, is kinda lingering? lol
    Ha surprisingly no. The first night was rough but the last night I took it easy later in the night because I knew I would have an early flight. I was just super groggy.

So just a quick apology for not being able to log yesterday today and possibly tomorrow like normal. We've been in and out of the vet with our dog and had to put her down tonight so needless to say things have been a mess with the wife and I. Going to try to get going again strong tomorrow but honestly I don't know how much effort I'll be able to put into the gym. I'll report back and I will try my best to get things rolling again.

On a side note, I'm halfway done with the tub and so far I'm liking what I see. The focus is intense so even when I'm tired and the caffeine isn't doing it I can still have a good workout. I'm curious as to how the PWO helps me when I get up to my PRs again and work my way past them.

Ha surprisingly no. The first night was rough but the last night I took it easy later in the night because I knew I would have an early flight. I was just super groggy.

So just a quick apology for not being able to log yesterday today and possibly tomorrow like normal. We've been in and out of the vet with our dog and had to put her down tonight so needless to say things have been a mess with the wife and I. Going to try to get going again strong tomorrow but honestly I don't know how much effort I'll be able to put into the gym. I'll report back and I will try my best to get things rolling again.

On a side note, I'm halfway done with the tub and so far I'm liking what I see. The focus is intense so even when I'm tired and the caffeine isn't doing it I can still have a good workout. I'm curious as to how the PWO helps me when I get up to my PRs again and work my way past them.
    No apologies necessary. Was the trip business or pleasure?

Business or pleasure, if I went to Vegas I'd make sure I feel the effects for WEEKS! Ha. j/k
    Professional Wrestler
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun