Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Message Board King Girlgoneweird's Avatar
    Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation Bout to get implants need an answer!

I'm scheduled for may to get some tatas.

Had my consult with a doctor that is amazing and really knows what he's doing so while I do trust his judgement. I have a few concerns..Gonna talk to him again about going under the muscle next week.

Lifting

He suggested putting them subglandular- meaning above the muscle since I lift.

Cancer

Due to the fact that nearly ALL cancers are from.textured implants I am going with smooth round silicone. (ALCL is a type of cancer related to implants. 90% of those implants had texturing on them. Even then, it is extremely rare (less than 1% chance) but I'd rather take one more precaution and be safe.

Trade-off

Going with smooth round and over also means a trade-off of possible capsular contracture more likely.

Pec muscle

He said my pec muscle is higher than my breast (my breast sit lower on my chest wall but no sag, just naturally not high up)
    Due to this IF he put them under the muscle my pec wouldn't cover any of the implant really anyways. There would possibly be no reason to go under (?)

Implant migration with chest exercises

He said girls who lift can have their implants migrate out toward their armpits due to the compression on the implant after time from doing chest exercises. Push ups, pull ups, lat pull down...That would be either out of the question for at least 4 months OR never really doing much of those again ever.

Size

Also because lifting took my boobs away and I'm currently an A cup, I want to be a big c. The highest I want to go is a 415 which over the muscle should get me to a big c.

Cliffs

Getting boobs

Weighing pros and cons of over and under the muscle since I lift and plan to keep increasing weights, and future competitions etc.
    -----------------------

So.......

Any of you ladies that lift have over the muscle implants?

If so, has it affected your workouts and what you can/can't do?

Also optional answers...
    Do yours feel soft and squishy
    Are your nipples cross-eyed
    Do they get cold in the winter
    Do they look real
    What would you rate your boobs/10
    Lol
    **Be the change you wish to see on the misc**
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cross-eyed nipples? I am now imagining those wiggly eye things kids affix to their artwork. 8|
    please make a signature --TellitAgain

I am only 4'9". Can you reach that for me?

☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆*

*This space being leased by poni.

Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No one wants to talk titties??

Don't make me go to big misc lmao
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't understand some of your questions... like do they get cold??? does what get cold... its cold my boobs get cold just like any other body part... the implant is warmed by your body heat soooooo... they are just as warm as your body is.

Cross eyed nipples?? what is that?? Your nipples will be right were they are, they don't go crossed just because you get an implant.

most people don't know mine were bought until I tell them. Mine are soft and squishy, the hubby is pleased the more you play with them, the softer they get. He has no complaints about the "realness" of them...

I rate mine a 20/10, they are awesome. I love that I can dress them down or dress them up, depending on what I want. I have 435cc Silicone under the muscle, I don't have migration but then I don't push chest super hard, though I can bench and do pushups just fine. I do working sets with 75 - 85 on bench and 60 - 70 on lat pull down, I also can still do pullups just fine...
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    I don't understand some of your questions... like do they get cold??? does what get cold... its cold my boobs get cold just like any other body part... the implant is warmed by your body heat soooooo... they are just as warm as your body is.

Cross eyed nipples?? what is that?? Your nipples will be right were they are, they don't go crossed just because you get an implant.

most people don't know mine were bought until I tell them. Mine are soft and squishy, the hubby is pleased the more you play with them, the softer they get. He has no complaints about the "realness" of them...

I rate mine a 20/10, they are awesome. I love that I can dress them down or dress them up, depending on what I want. I have 435cc Silicone under the muscle, I don't have migration but then I don't push chest super hard, though I can bench and do pushups just fine. I do working sets with 75 - 85 on bench and 60 - 70 on lat pull down, I also can still do pullups just fine...

I was joking about the bottom.questions. although yes a lot of women that have botched implants , their nipples go in opposite directions and saline implants are said to feel cold .

Now I am an A cup so I don't have very much to start with . I used to be a full b. I am very heavily leaning towards under the muscle. What size were you before surgery?

How long were you out of the gym and do you compete in competitions?
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey! My implants are under muscle, sub muscular placement, that was recommended for me, I didn't have any breast tissue to start with. They are textured, less chance for rippling I've been told, and I'm very satisfied with how they look, but I want them bigger. So I'm looking for having them redone pretty soon, they're 320cc high profile.
    They don't interfere with my work out routine, that may be due to the limited size of my implants.

- A little firmer than a normal breast
    - No
    - No
    - Yes (I think so, less normal now when I'm dieted for a Bikini competition coming up)
    - 8, they should have been bigger.

Originally Posted by Sillky View Post
    Hey! My implants are under muscle, sub muscular placement, that was recommended for me, I didn't have any breast tissue to start with. They are textured, less chance for rippling I've been told, and I'm very satisfied with how they look, but I want them bigger. So I'm looking for having them redone pretty soon, they're 320cc high profile.
    They don't interfere with my work out routine, that may be due to the limited size of my implants.

- A little firmer than a normal breast
    - No
    - No
    - Yes (I think so, less normal now when I'm dieted for a Bikini competition coming up)
    - 8, they should have been bigger.

Thanks,

Did you get silicone or saline? Im definitely going to several more consults because while he is an awesome doctor, I just don't understand why he would recommend overs for me with as thin as I am.
    I actually just got in the 17% bf range need to build up more muscle though.

I'm ok with a semi fake look like good cleavage but two coconuts on my chest? No
    It's weird because I have been wearing a c cup bra stuffed to get used to having boobs again. First day I was like dayumm I'm huge , second day I though Nahh this looks normal. Just not used to having boobs anymore!
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Having had 425cc implants placed 7 years ago, one thing I would reccomend is to look at how you will be able to handle the extra attention of having a large chest. I was flat chested my whole life, but having larger boobs also had an effect on me psychologically. That's one thing people forget about, but it's definitely real.

Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Girlgoneweird View Post
    Thanks,
    Did you get silicone or saline?
    Silicone.
    As soon as I got used to the breast size (actually; having breasts ) I started to want bigger.
    I also plan on competing in Bikini in the years coming, and I could need some extra size (of course, I don't "need", but it's like "everyone" have).

Originally Posted by dhg865 View Post
    Having had 425cc implants placed 7 years ago, one thing I would reccomend is to look at how you will be able to handle the extra attention of having a large chest. I was flat chested my whole life, but having larger boobs also had an effect on me psychologically. That's one thing people forget about, but it's definitely real.

Yes, see I may like it when someone likes a progress pic or whatever but people actually giving me that kind of attention irl? I don't know how I'd do with that.
    The other night I wore a short spaghetti strap dress when me and my husband went out and this guy walks past me and goes "ba BAYUM!" I was embarrassed.

Stuff like that makes me all giddy and I'm not used to it so yeah i guess I'd be flattered but embarrassed at the same time :/

Not gonna go real big. I am small so yeah people will know I wasn't born with a c cup but idc if they know they're fake.
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, see I may like it when someone likes a progress pic or whatever but people actually giving me that kind of attention irl? I don't know how I'd do with that.
    The other night I wore a short spaghetti strap dress when me and my husband went out and this guy walks past me and goes "ba BAYUM!" I was embarrassed.

Stuff like that makes me all giddy and I'm not used to it so yeah i guess I'd be flattered but embarrassed at the same time :/

Not gonna go real big. I am small so yeah people will know I wasn't born with a c cup but idc if they know they're fake.
    Well to be honest that guy was being a sexist douche bag and his opinions should not matter to you or anyone else.

You'll find your comfort level so don't let other people's opinions or actions change your decisions or how you feel about you,
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly if you really like training your chest, want a strong bench press, flyes, dips, etc..., or want well developed pecs, go for the overs.

Edit: I guess I should clarify. Having unders won't affect your performance but I personally find it feels super creepy, even after years, to go heavy on pec exercises.
    Last edited by okayest; 04-03-2017 at 09:44 AM.

bodybybiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybybiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybybiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybybiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybybiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybybiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybybiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybybiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybybiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybybiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybybiff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I went with 450 CC silicone and started as a AA. It has been 2 years as of April 1 and I compete in powerlifting. I feel they are higher after chest days and benching but no problems/pain. I have PR'd in DL and all around since having them.
    IG: Beauty.in.strength
    FB: Bethharrisfit

Originally Posted by bodybybiff View Post
    I went with 450 CC silicone and started as a AA. It has been 2 years as of April 1 and I compete in powerlifting. I feel they are higher after chest days and benching but no problems/pain. I have PR'd in DL and all around since having them.

That's good to hear it hasn't hindered you. Do you have unders or overs though? I think I am going to get 415cc silicone. What size did that bring you up to? I am a deflated A from pregnancy/nursing.

Originally Posted by okayest View Post
    Honestly if you really like training your chest, want a strong bench press, flyes, dips, etc..., or want well developed pecs, go for the overs.

Edit: I guess I should clarify. Having unders won't affect your performance but I personally find it feels super creepy, even after years, to go heavy on pec exercises.

Yes I think that's why he suggested over the muscle. I like doing pull ups and push ups but I'm not big on bench press or flys.

I have just read there is a higher chance of capsular contracture with overs and that scares me. I don't want my boobs ending up looking like shriveled up grapefruits!

Ugh it's so hard with all the options because it seems for every positive thing there is a trade-off about it as far as risk of implant displacement, contracture, and rippling goes.

Made an appt today for some more consults so I will find out soon who I like best. I have been researching the doctors in my area for a few years and know there are only about 3/4 that I would go to so at least that narrows it down.

Do y'all feel there is really any downside to having implants? I really want them for sexytime more than self esteem. breasts are a big turn-on for me lol

I wore that dress the other night without a bra and it feels so good being little -but again not as fun in the bedroom so...
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It seems like you have done quite some research so far, that's good. You have to weigh the slightly increased cancer risk (it's not like you're set to get cancer with textured!) over the disadvantages with smooth implants.

I have textured and I think I would have chosen the same over again.

Regarding size, it's said you loose a cup size when going under compared to over and it seem reasonable that you'll end up as a C with 415cc.

I've got 600cc extra high profile (Natrelle gels) and i measure a DD. They are not big when I compete (compared to others) but in my daily life they're definitely on the larger scale of what I like. They are difficult to hide (not that you necessary want to/need to) but it is worth thinking of. No matter what you think, a fit and well trained girl with big tata's will draw some attention.

∆ I think your Avi looks amazing! You are super ripped...Which is how I want to be!

And yes I want them small enough to not scream PORN STAR!! But big enough that they still look big when I want them to. I figure a C cup will do that.

I've been reading about it for 6 years off an on.
    It's actually probably going to be really weird getting used to them at first.
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

emergirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emergirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emergirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emergirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emergirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just had ny boobs "done" in December and I certanly support the idea of visiting more than one surgeon. I went to 3 consultations before I decided on PS.
    Ended up with 590CC silicone under muscle, smooth round ultra high profile (I'm 5'7), very satisfied, shape and position is perfect! We hardly ever talked about over muscle placement.

They don't interfere with my work out, but I don't do hard chest exercises though.
    They're still firmer than natural breasts, and the funny thing is when lying on my back, they're just pointing straight up!

Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000)
    No input since I don't have implants but wanted to say good luck! Can't wait to see the final result
    Pink dumbbells crew
    Hard time opening heavy doors crew
    Can't reach the top shelf crew
    Helpless crew

Originally Posted by emergirl View Post
    I just had ny boobs "done" in December and I certanly support the idea of visiting more than one surgeon.

Years ago I went to several so for the most part I have already weeded out a lot of them.
    The doc I will probably end up with uses the rapid recovery technique so I'd be good to go in a few days. He's very gentle with this tissues and the way he does it you only go home with tape on your incisions. No bra or strap.His patients look very natural. No coconut boobs.

Ended up with 590CC silicone under muscle, smooth round ultra high profile (I'm 5'7)

Damn I was only going to go with 415cc. I'm an a cup though. What were you before?
    Do you find yourself worrying about rupture though with silicone? I'm too thin for saline but it does kind of worry me since you wouldn't know til you've had one for awhile

They don't interfere with my work out, but I don't do hard chest exercises though.
    They're still firmer than natural breasts, and the funny thing is when lying on my back, they're just pointing straight up!

Hey sounds good to me!! Lol just realized I put all my replies in with your quote.

I can't win the internet y'all lol
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

Originally Posted by Bhruninha View Post
    No input since I don't have implants but wanted to say good luck! Can't wait to see the final result

Thank you! My biggest fear (no pun intended) is being too big when I wake up. I know with saline it's adjustable but if I pick the wrong size and wake up a DD id cry.

It seems some people get 300cc and are a D then the next has to have 400 or some even 500 to achieve a D.
    He said 415cc will most likely be a big c
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhg865 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you! My biggest fear (no pun intended) is being too big when I wake up. I know with saline it's adjustable but if I pick the wrong size and wake up a DD id cry.

It seems some people get 300cc and are a D then the next has to have 400 or some even 500 to achieve a D.
    I asked for a large C as well. My surgeon said, 425 would be just the right amount for that cup size on my frame. To my surprise, 425cc actually put me from an A cup to a DDD! I am more used to the size now, but I wouldn't go any larger, that's for sure. One thing you are going to appreciate a lot more after you get it done, is a well-fitting, supportive bra. For every day stuff, I will never again buy a bra that has teeny tiny straps or a thin band at the back. I don't know if you have one of these in your city, but I would recommend going to **** to get fitted. They have better bras than VS, and the fitting was spot on with sizing, as well. Not much I can say about VS. They're not really for "bigger" girls.

BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

You should stop focusing on cup size, that's just a vaugue measurement and people are often measured different from place to place. Find pictures how you want to look post surgery and let your PS decide the CC needed for your wanted look. Implant shape and your physique will also play an important role in how they'll finally turn out.

To quote my PS; "keep in mind that implants basically enhances what you've already got".

Originally Posted by dhg865 View Post
    I asked for a large C as well. My surgeon said, 425 would be just the right amount for that cup size on my frame. To my surprise, 425cc actually put me from an A cup to a DDD! I am more used to the size now, but I wouldn't go any larger, that's for sure. One thing you are going to appreciate a lot more after you get it done, is a well-fitting, supportive bra. For every day stuff, I will never again buy a bra that has teeny tiny straps or a thin band at the back. I don't know if you have one of these in your city, but I would recommend going to **** to get fitted. They have better bras than VS, and the fitting was spot on with sizing, as well. Not much I can say about VS. They're not really for "bigger" girls.

Holy **** that is scary!! Did they look that big in the sizer bra you tried on? My ps. says the size I chose should result in a large c...Man that would suck so bad if I was a DDD. Are you really an A cup or were you snore a full a small b? I am almost totally flat. Imagine those CrossFit chicks with no chest.thats me lol
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

Originally Posted by BikiniGurl View Post
    You should stop focusing on cup size, that's just a vaugue measurement and people are often measured different from place to place. Find pictures how you want to look post surgery and let your PS decide the CC needed for your wanted look. Implant shape and your physique will also play an important role in how they'll finally turn out.

To quote my PS; "keep in mind that implants basically enhances what you've already got".

Ya I mean I know some bras I will be a D some I would be a C.That doesn't matter I just know I liked the look of the 400 sizers I tried on. I asked if I could buy those silicone sizers lol they were bouncy!
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

Had another consult and going with my original doctor.

Surgery is set for may 17 @ 12:45 !!! Can't wait. I'll probably be doing stupid **** like flashing my husband all the time in random places

Going ahead with overs after thinking about it. There's advantages to both I guess but two doctors recommended overs so that's what it will be.

Did any of your surgeons do the "rapid recovery"? I know that's just a name for the technique but the jest of it is that they have a way of creating a pocket and undermining the tissues that does the least damage. Taking care to be very gentle and minimize bleeding.

He says all of his patients feel fine and are off pain pills within 4 days. You CAN go out to dinner that night or something similar but he said usually 2-4 days and one week feeling very normal. .. Especially since I'm not going behind the muscle.
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Came in expecting before pics, disappointed. Scrolled down expecting "pics not loading" comments, further disappointed.
    Time spent at band camp: 30 days
    Mod negs: 1
    Post once in a thread and bail crew

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bliggles5 View Post
    Came in expecting before pics, disappointed. Scrolled down expecting "pics not loading" comments, further disappointed.
    That's because this is the female misc...

bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    That's because this is the female misc...
    I browse by "today's posts" on mobile. I wouldn't know.
    Time spent at band camp: 30 days
    Mod negs: 1
    Post once in a thread and bail crew

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had another consult and going with my original doctor.

Surgery is set for may 17 @ 12:45 !!! Can't wait. I'll probably be doing stupid **** like flashing my husband all the time in random places

Going ahead with overs after thinking about it. There's advantages to both I guess but two doctors recommended overs so that's what it will be.

Did any of your surgeons do the "rapid recovery"? I know that's just a name for the technique but the jest of it is that they have a way of creating a pocket and undermining the tissues that does the least damage. Taking care to be very gentle and minimize bleeding.

He says all of his patients feel fine and are off pain pills within 4 days. You CAN go out to dinner that night or something similar but he said usually 2-4 days and one week feeling very normal. .. Especially since I'm not going behind the muscle.
    My doc didn't call it "rapid recovery" but I was off all pain meds by day 3, even with going under the muscle. Took about 7 days to feel normal, had a slight "freak out" at about the 10 day mark, which is normal btw. So if you go through a period of thinking you did the "wrong thing" or got the "wrong size" its normal, and something I haven't seen mentioned before.

Also, I went from a AA to a DDD, they are not as big as you think Don't pay attention to cup sizes. Go by look more than a cup, cause I can wear many different cup sizes depending on the type of bra and place I get them, D - DDD depending. You can look at my progress pics to see what I had before to what I am at now.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    My doc didn't call it "rapid recovery" but I was off all pain meds by day 3, even with going under the muscle. Took about 7 days to feel normal, had a slight "freak out" at about the 10 day mark, which is normal btw. So if you go through a period of thinking you did the "wrong thing" or got the "wrong size" its normal, and something I haven't seen mentioned before.

Also, I went from a AA to a DDD, they are not as big as you think

Woah that's a big size difference going from AA to even a D. Not saying you don't look great but they don't look that big (imo) what cc did you get?
    I know this is all subjective but I'm just wondering.

In the bra the sizers were pretty big. They were probably close to this.

-Gandhi

~NAMASTE~