sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Review my workout routine

First time I post in this section. I just turned 34. Damn, I remember when I was really active on this forum I just ignored this part of the forum. Now I'm here This sucks, haha.

Anyways,

Two years ago, I was squatting almost 355 x 3 and deadlifting 405 x 2. Now fantastic numbers, but I was happy as someone who didn't spend more than 3-4 hours a week at the gym and barely did any kind of dieting. Now, first due to an elbow tendinosis, and then RC tear and tendinitis, I've regressed a lot in the gym and instead turned my attention to playing more sports (which has lead to a lot of ankle injury and achilles tendinitis, but that's a separate issue!).

Because of my shoulder injury, there are a lot of things I can't do and have been recommended to avoid: not too many push exercises, nothing overhead, no deadlifting. Bench press definitely hurts. I can't get under a barbell either. Things like overhead press are an absolute no-go. And because I now spend a lot of time on rehab exercises and stretching, I just don't have too much time to spend at the gym on my lifts.

My goal is to stay fit, build some muscle, but above all, stay injury free and strong for sports.

So here's what I have now. It's very minimal. What do you think?

3 times a week, A/B/C workout:
    A: Front squats (4 sets of 5-6 reps), seated cable rows (3 sets of 8-12 reps), seated cable flies (3 sets of 8-12 reps), 3 sets of a tricep exercise (rope pulldowns or whatever's available)
    B: Front squats (3 sets of 5-6 reps), dumbbell bench press (2 or 3 sets of 8-12 reps... which sometimes doesn't feel too good, to be honest), wide grip pullups (BW x 3-4 sets, right now it's sort of 15/13/11/8), hammer curls (2-3 sets of 10-15 reps)
    C: Similar to A but I add in 3 sets of dumbbell back lunges, 8-10 reps.

Each of those days I also do 3 different rehab exercises for my shoulder, two for my achilles, and once a week 2 exercises for my elbow.

Do you think I'm ignoring a lot of things? Lower back? Shoulder? Shoulder's really hard to hit thanks to the injury. I'm hoping the front squats cover my lower back just enough, otherwise I'll have to start doing some hyperextensions.

Thanks for all your help