benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Erectile dysfunction from... Pre workout

I'm currently taking pre-workouts when I am tired and wanna lift really heavy. It gives me amazing energy and I feel amazing.

However, it causes kinda erectile dysfunction- my dick to seriously weaken, turtle and it takes at least 24 hours before it's back to normal... I've read that it happens due to the stimulants in such crazy pre-workout suppliments and that it's normal for people.

I'm not one of those who use it every workout. Just 1-2 times a week.

Thoughts? Don't want to eat blue pills.

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too high a consequence for me, I would not continue using any product that came with side effects that severe. I'm not the greatest fan of pre-workout supplements, usually something like green tea or a can of soda does the trick. Sometimes a simple splash of water on my face will psych me up, or i'll slap my cheeks or something. Those pre-game rituals are sometimes all I need - and I save good money doing it. Which actually works out pretty well for me, cause it leaves more money for food and gym fees.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benvellani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Green tea... Sounds healthy.

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If your on massive amounts of stims I have heard of this, not really from using a pre one or two times a week. If your having that reaction you might want to look further into it.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What pre workout are you taking? does it have dmaa?
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

๐ŸŽโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐ŸŽ
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stim D!k is real, especially with DMAA
    - Axis Labs Lead Rep -

https://www.axislabs.com

New Orleans Saints Crew

Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    What pre workout are you taking? does it have dmaa?
    Jack3d

Originally Posted by customshopkv1 View Post
    Stim D!k is real, especially with DMAA
    Sounds terrible.

Have somebody tried cordyceps? Interesting mushroom.
    Last edited by benvellani; 04-01-2017 at 12:00 AM.

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any Pre with DMAA will give you turtle dink.

I love them but it's why I stay away from them.
    ๏‘‘ God of POF Crew๏‘‘
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

jlfetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheShadowMan View Post
    Too high a consequence for me, I would not continue using any product that came with side effects that severe. I'm not the greatest fan of pre-workout supplements, usually something like green tea or a can of soda does the trick. Sometimes a simple splash of water on my face will psych me up, or i'll slap my cheeks or something. Those pre-game rituals are sometimes all I need - and I save good money doing it. Which actually works out pretty well for me, cause it leaves more money for food and gym fees.
    Terrible advice. High glycemic carbs (like sugar in soda) give you a quick rush of blood, followed by a crash. Your blood sugar will then be low, making it hard to focus on your training let alone sustain it. If you are taking in carbs, you want low GI carbs. Slower digesting, give your blood sugar a steady elevated level.

Preworkouts have come so far in the past 10 years alone, you just have to find the right stuff and educate yourself on what you're taking. Read the labels, see what the active ingredients are, what are the stimulants? Find a brand or company you trust. Read reviews. The point of a preworkout isn't just for a energy rush, it's for the amino acids (bcaa's), vitamins, and other things found in them that will give you a better workout.

I personally love ProSupps Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (high stim). Also used Old School Labs Vintage Blast for a while, as well. Low stimulant preworkouts, no sick feelings during or after. Find something that works for you.
    Last edited by jlfetter; 04-01-2017 at 12:25 PM.
    instagram.com/jlfetter1

"Happiness is not by chance, but by choice"

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jlfetter View Post
    Terrible advice. High glycemic carbs (like sugar in soda) give you a quick rush of blood, followed by a crash. Your blood sugar will then be low, making it hard to focus on your training let alone sustain it. If you are taking in carbs, you want low GI carbs. Slower digesting, give your blood sugar a steady elevated level.

Preworkouts have come so far in the past 10 years alone, you just have to find the right stuff and educate yourself on what you're taking. Read the labels, see what the active ingredients are, what are the stimulants? Find a brand or company you trust. Read reviews. The point of a preworkout isn't just for a energy rush, it's for the amino acids (bcaa's), vitamins, and other things found in them that will give you a better workout.

I personally love ProSupps Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde. Also used Old School Labs Vintage Blast for a while, as well. Low stimulant preworkouts, no sick feelings during or after. Find something that works for you.
    Strong first post to join date! Best I've seen yet.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Strong first post to join date! Best I've seen yet.
    Appreciate the love! I think I set the record on here for the longest time between first post and join date lol.
    instagram.com/jlfetter1

Earn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Earn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Earn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Earn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Earn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Earn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Earn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Earn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Earn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Earn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Earn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Appreciate the love! I think I set the record on here for the longest time between first post and join date lol.

I can't remember my join date or post count, reason for this reply haha.

Not as bad, but pretty bad.

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I personally love ProSupps Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde. Also used Old School Labs Vintage Blast for a while, as well. Low stimulant preworkouts, no sick feelings during or after. Find something that works for you.

Did you just call Mr. Hyde a low stim preworkout? If low stim for you is 420mg, I feel bad for your body....

Originally Posted by scottyb05 View Post
    Did you just call Mr. Hyde a low stim preworkout? If low stim for you is 420mg, I feel bad for your body....
    I was referring to Jekyll.. I should've clarified. And my body looks and feels great, lol but thanks 👍
    instagram.com/jlfetter1

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I personally love ProSupps Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (high stim). Also used Old School Labs Vintage Blast for a while, as well. Low stimulant preworkouts, no sick feelings during or after. Find something that works for you.
    I haven't experienced the crash, because on the occasions I did - right after I drank the soda I went into my routine. Lifts were improving, energy was up, focus was up, overall performance improved - and actually I wasn't gaining weight the next morning either, so that was a nice bonus. Keep in mind that this was on a supplemental basis, so my diet was also playing a role in preventing the crash. I could see some downsides if I hadn't had any real food and relied on pop to get me through, but it interacted pretty well with me.

Normally i'd agree about simple vs complex carbohydrates, I prefer the latter and base my diet on them. However, wou gotta know the person's day to day life as well as how their body responds before you can say "this is terrible/you'll experience this." I mean maybe if I was sedentary, didn't burn many calories in the day, lacked willpower to keep going, it might apply. But it hasn't slowed me down, like I said things only got better.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

lawless123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 3 DIM gave me erectile dysfunction 4 years ago and unfortunately I never recovered. I've been using generic cialis for years and now even that's starting to slowly lose its effectiveness. I've been about a half different urologist since and all they prescribe for me is ed pills. Which I don't want to use anymore but have no choice. I've tried herbal supplements but to no avail.. Oxy elite pro has given me permanent ED and has ruined my life. I now have sexual/performance anxiety when I am with women. My sexual confidence is in the gutter and I've researched/tried just about everything. Makes me want to cry some days. I wish I would've never stated taking stims.. Smfh.. I'm seriously considering a penile implant.. that's how bad it's gotten for me.. it's miserable