Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Diet soda and gum

In this day and age where you see bodybuilders completely addicted to diet soda and gum in order to survive grueling prep; anyone else completely drop the two and notice how much better digestion is?
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WeeRocket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dropped them all several weeks ago...not so much for digestion but because I wanted to take my focus off of food.

When you're constantly feeling the need to satisfy your sugar cravings with artificial sweeteners, I find you can become a bit nutty.

Plus it makes plain meals like turkey and rice seem so BLAH.

bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dropped artificial sweeteners outside of a preworkout product. Bloating dropped considerably especially throughout the day. I was eating and drinking quite a few artificial sweeteners through sparkling water and monster ultra zeros.
    Cashin checks and snappin necks

ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't know how you could really tell, tbh. How do you know your digestion is actually better?

I don't know how I'd survive prep without them. Give me all the digestion issues!!
    Work like a slave. Eat like a king. Sleep like a baby. Look like a GOD.

✪Saiyan ☾rew✪
    If I tell you "reps on recharge" and I forget, just remind me.

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive been drinking a diet soda here and there, maybe one a week and haven't noticed it. But I'm addicted to chewing gum, but I make sure it's sugar free.

I've never had any real digestions issues, I'm a little too natural at times lol TMI I know
    Dave

SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I only drink one or two diet sodas a week, but I have two or three coffees with splenda in them a day... Never thought about gum before, but I almost never chew it, so this is a non-issue.
    Instagram: SUTTER3 - James Sutter Personal Training
    Feel free to message me if you need advice on workouts or nutrition!

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It would depend on how strict you want to be with your diet protocol.
    Diet sodas have a lot of sodium in them along with chemicals that could effect your look.
    Gum may also but some chew it and look good.
    You have to make your own judgment on that.