Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this game is insanely long. i can't even imagine finishing this under 100 hours the first playthrough.

i finished P4G in around 50-60 hours and P3 in around 30-40 hours if i remember correctly
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    this game is insanely long. i can't even imagine finishing this under 100 hours the first playthrough.

i finished P4G in around 50-60 hours and P3 in around 30-40 hours if i remember correctly
    Think i was right at 133hrs for my clear. Really enjoyed the game and i was ready for it to be over about the time i was getting into the last dungeon, so it worked out nicely. Slowly messing around in NG+, but I think im burnt out for now.

Random, but really wish they had some kind of "favorite" option for personas so you'd always swap back to it after battles.
    **Georgia Crew**

* Always pick 4 *

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yep, I just finished it, finally. I completed it at 130 hours. jesus that last quarter of the game is so painful because you know the end is coming and it was a pretty good last quarter.

definitely the longest complete story game I have played

in the end I would rank it like this, based on which would I gave me a better gaming experience:

P4G > P5 > P3

P5 however had an AMAZING last quarter... I was blown away because it was really different.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 05-26-2017 at 12:28 AM.

Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What did you guys use as your late game party? Just beat the pyramid and have been using Mokoto, yusuke and ryuji.

Originally Posted by Gynosaur View Post
    What did you guys use as your late game party? Just beat the pyramid and have been using Mokoto, yusuke and ryuji.
    I used the same mostly, swapped Ryuji out with ann whenever I needed more magic power.

Yusuke kills so hard with his physical abilities.

Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Morgana, Makoto, Yusuke.

Dumped Ann quick early game and never realized her potential. Maybe it was in my head but Ryuji seemed to miss a lot even though his wep. acc. was the same as most others. Swapped around a lot late game when i gained the ability mid battle.
    **Georgia Crew**

* Always pick 4 *

enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brymc View Post
    Morgana, Makoto, Yusuke.

Dumped Ann quick early game and never realized her potential. Maybe it was in my head but Ryuji seemed to miss a lot even though his wep. acc. was the same as most others. Swapped around a lot late game when i gained the ability mid battle.
    I felt like Yusuke was a weaker Ryuji, Swift Strike was a good attack for bosses since a lot of em didn't really have any magical exploit/weakness. Morgana was a good back up healer incase Joker needed to attack and Makoto since she has healing and decent magic. As long as your characters have high physicals then you can ignore magic which is kinda opposite of P3/P4 if I recall.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    138 hours and 3 months later .... I've finally finished it lol.

Game is a masterpiece, it had some pacing problems near the middle and the ending, but the pros outweight the cons. What an amazing ride none the less, as expected, I feel empty and depressed now lmao. Dem TLOU, UC, Witcher feels.

Fuk what do I do with my life now.

^ Also not sure if srs about Ann ... ANN is a power house, add her Fire skills and one which amps up the fire power and she's was a massive help for me in dealing out pure damage numbers. Makoto is great for heals and nuke skills and Yusuke > Ryuji when it comes to physicals imo and there seems to be more personas that are weak to ice than lightning. My main party was always Ann, Yusuke and Makoto. Morgana was pretty much exclusively used as post battle healer lol, he's made of glass so there was no need for him to ever be on my team.
    Sig line can't be a novel

goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy goldfishguy
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post

Game is a masterpiece, it had some pacing problems near the middle and the ending, but the pros outweight the cons. What an amazing ride none the less, as expected, I feel empty and depressed now lmao. Dem TLOU, UC, Witcher feels.

^ Also not sure if srs about Ann ... ANN is a power house, add her Fire skills and one which amps up the fire power and she's was a massive help for me in dealing out pure damage numbers. Makoto is great for heals and nuke skills and Yusuke > Ryuji when it comes to physicals imo and there seems to be more personas that are weak to ice than lightning. My main party was always Ann, Yusuke and Makoto. Morgana was pretty much exclusively used as post battle healer lol, he's made of glass so there was no need for him to ever be on my team.
    game was good, first persona game ive finished, but i wouldnt put it up there with witcher 3, or the last of us (my personal goat) towards the end of the game i was kind of just waiting for it to end to be honest. im a trophy hunter so ill go back to plat later, but definitely not goat imo

it sucks when you finish man... like i got burnt out so many times, but after i finished was like.... there will never be another persona game in like another 5-10 years.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it sucks when you finish man... like i got burnt out so many times, but after i finished was like.... there will never be another persona game in like another 5-10 years.

nah man, I think we'll see another one in 2 years ..3 years max. Didnt the current one take so long because they released Catherine and then shifted P5 from PS3 to PS4 simultaenous release.

Given how successful P5 was, I think they'll release another one quicker this time. Also didnt they announce a new SMT ... unaware of SMT, but apparently Persona is based off that ... If it's anything like Persona, i'm buying all of this dev's games Day one

Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5 Dancing Star Night announced for PS4 / PS Vita release in Japan in Spring 2018

Can someone please aware me what this is? Is this DLC expansion or that fighting game chit I heard P4 got .... I legit need more Persona dlc story/expansions in my life ... Pls be the later and not some ****gy weird japanese fighting/waifu game chit.

Feel, 2rdeye GTFIH

enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5 Dancing Star Night announced for PS4 / PS Vita release in Japan in Spring 2018

Can someone please aware me what this is? Is this DLC expansion or that fighting game chit I heard P4 got .... I legit need more Persona dlc story/expansions in my life ... Pls be the later and not some ****gy weird japanese fighting/waifu game chit.

Feel, 2rdeye GTFIH
    It's a Rhythm game, they did one for Persona 4 called P4: Dancing All Night, most of the soundtrack is composed of remixes and the game involves you hitting the corresponding button when the prompt comes up. Lots of different costumes, pretty lackluster soundtrack IMO and cheesy story-line that involved Idols and Divas (Rise related stuff) Most of the VAs from Golden came back to do voice overs though.

In terms of how good it was as a rhythm game, it was OK-ish, the gameplay is subpar in comparison to games like Hatsune Miku, Superbeat xonic, DJ max, etc. but if you're a big fan of the Persona games and music then it's definitely worth checking out. I'm excited for the P3 variation as that OST is goat.

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought P4 Dancing All Night was okay. Not as good as the Hatsune Miku games but it was still good. You should only get it if you're into the OST.

Still waiting for dat dere PS4 ports for P3 and P4. Atlus pls

Feel, 2rdeye GTFIH
    they're like dj max games

Originally Posted by enfieldvball View Post
    It's a Rhythm game, they did one for Persona 4 called P4: Dancing All Night, most of the soundtrack is composed of remixes and the game involves you hitting the corresponding button when the prompt comes up. Lots of different costumes, pretty lackluster soundtrack IMO and cheesy story-line that involved Idols and Divas (Rise related stuff) Most of the VAs from Golden came back to do voice overs though.

In terms of how good it was as a rhythm game, it was OK-ish, the gameplay is subpar in comparison to games like Hatsune Miku, Superbeat xonic, DJ max, etc. but if you're a big fan of the Persona games and music then it's definitely worth checking out. I'm excited for the P3 variation as that OST is goat.
    yep this. music games.

nah man, I think we'll see another one in 2 years ..3 years max. Didnt the current one take so long because they released Catherine and then shifted P5 from PS3 to PS4 simultaenous release.

Given how successful P5 was, I think they'll release another one quicker this time. Also didnt they announce a new SMT ... unaware of SMT, but apparently Persona is based off that ... If it's anything like Persona, i'm buying all of this dev's games Day one
    SMT is completely different from Persona games. They're practically the "dark souls" of dungeon crawlers. High difficulty curve dungeon crawling games. Where if you end up fighting against the wrong enemy you'd get wiped out insanely fast.

definitely at least 3 years for the next persona game. i'm going to say 5. they like to milk the chit out of the games lol. persona 3 had an expansion, and a ported version. persona 4 had all these side games to it. plus p4g.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 08-02-2017 at 12:39 PM.

Originally Posted by enfieldvball View Post

they're like dj max games

yep this. music games.

SMT is completely different from Persona games. They're practically the "dark souls" of dungeon crawlers. High difficulty curve dungeon crawling games. Where if you end up fighting against the wrong enemy you'd get wiped out insanely fast.

definitely at least 3 years for the next persona game. i'm going to say 5. they like to milk the chit out of the games lol. persona 3 had an expansion, and a ported version. persona 4 had all these side games to it. plus p4g.

I hate Japanese devs so much ... I want a witcher 3 style expansion, is that so much to ask for (((( ... I would pay 50 bucks for one or two self contained stories+unique palace dlc modes

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a fan of dancing games but yeah I would be gassed out myself if I was part of a team that put together a 90 hour video game with a well-written story, new style of gameplay, graphics, and overall theme.

But shieeeeet, how does Atlus strike a deal to put Persona Q & 2 on a Nintendo 3DS and then bounce back to Sony for putting main games on Playstations. They got badass leverage.
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

Originally Posted by FunnyWeasel View Post
    Not a fan of dancing games but yeah I would be gassed out myself if I was part of a team that put together a 90 hour video game with a well-written story, new style of gameplay, graphics, and overall theme.

But shieeeeet, how does Atlus strike a deal to put Persona Q & 2 on a Nintendo 3DS and then bounce back to Sony for putting main games on Playstations. They got badass leverage.

It's more surprising why Atlus is exclusively releasing Persona games on Playstation. With that japanese nintendo market, you'd think Persona games would be on both nintendo and ps consoles lol.

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just finished the Kaneshiro Palace. Main Character, Yusuke, Morgana, and Makoto is my jam.

My first Persona. Really love the story. I've wanted a game like this for a long time, it's like an interactive novel/comic book.

The strategy is insane. I used to get irritated that I'd get team wiped by a blue sentry and have to start 10 zones back at the last safe house. But, now that I've gotten better at prepping, it's kind of like Dark Souls negative reinforcement.
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bumping ancient thread to say this game is fun as fuk.

Got it for like $15-20 on a PSN sale a few months back and have been picking at it ever since. Yes, story is a little cringey sometimes but it's nice to have something simple and wholesome, every game is so dark and gritty.

Late September. Cleared palace 5, waiting for the Change. Already romanced Tae and moving in for the kill (rank 9) on Kawakami. That little fukker in the arcade just started blowing me up every day too.

Joker, Mona, Fox, Queen
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just want to say fuk you to all PS4 owners. That is all.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    I played in on PC with an emulator.

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ComaVision View Post
    I played in on PC with an emulator.

....................go on
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ....................go on
    Not sure where this lands as far as forum rules.. but it's all easy to google. The emulator is a bit of a pain to set up initially but once you get it going it's all good.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did not even realize it was an exclusive.

PS4 stay winning.

Originally Posted by ComaVision View Post
    Not sure where this lands as far as forum rules.. but it's all easy to google. The emulator is a bit of a pain to set up initially but once you get it going it's all good.
    Interdasting. I'll check in with my state's prime minister.

Originally Posted by MrBourbon View Post
    Did not even realize it was an exclusive.

PS4 stay winning.
    Hope your save state corrupts.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

it's all about the face shyheimz's Avatar
    shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrBourbon View Post
    Bumping ancient thread to say this game is fun as fuk.

Got it for like $15-20 on a PSN sale a few months back and have been picking at it ever since. Yes, story is a little cringey sometimes but it's nice to have something simple and wholesome, every game is so dark and gritty.

Late September. Cleared palace 5, waiting for the Change. Already romanced Tae and moving in for the kill (rank 9) on Kawakami. That little fukker in the arcade just started blowing me up every day too.

Joker, Mona, Fox, Queen
    Das it mayne. Personally Palace 5 (Okumura's Palace) was my least favorite. Other than that it's one of my GOAT games.

Joker, Ryuji, Makoto & Ann crew ^^

Oh and Kawakami was my chick. Maid costume HNNNNG thatsmyfetish.gif

In for Persona 5 royale .... Ready to lose my life again

all the persona games are pretty solid (except the spin-offs). make sure to buy the next ones too so they keep making more. persona 4 golden was a masterpiece

Originally Posted by shyheimz View Post
    Das it mayne. Personally Palace 5 (Okumura's Palace) was my least favorite. Other than that it's one of my GOAT games.

Joker, Ryuji, Makoto & Ann crew ^^

Oh and Kawakami was my chick. Maid costume HNNNNG thatsmyfetish.gif

[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FNMQp6kWC8A/maxresdefault.jpg[/mg]
    Yeah I had heard palace 5 is considered the worst. I didn't even attemp the airlock puzzle, just used a guide to speed thru it. I liked it storywise but yeah definitely weakest so far.

Dat change of heart at the press conference doe... Damn.

Got Kawakami to 10 last night, gave her a max level bond nahmean? Working on fortune teller, go player and the politician for now.