Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Just bought it and am maybe 4-5 hours into it so far. Any tips on things like confidants and personas to get?
    Death gives you access to SP/HP regen accessories which are really good but expensive

Sun lets you get more money from hold ups

Temperance lets you do some actions without progressing time

Party member confidants give them passive skills that help combat.

Shiisaa of the chariot confidant is strong against all physical and only has weakness to curse which not a lot of enemies have early game.

Also going back to P4G isn't that bad, the only thing it doesn't really have is the auto select skill enemy is weak to. 3 and back on the other hand..
    Last edited by 2Valhalla; 04-10-2017 at 06:48 AM.

Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whoever said the 3rd dungeon was easy definitely isn't playing on hard mode. Orthus casts maragi and subsequently hits joker with a 200 hp physical attack. This happened twice. Could be easier, but I'm leveling a specific persona.

Update: Jesus Christ...

2nd update: fuccin Orthus, man...
    Last edited by Searching4Truth; 04-10-2017 at 02:42 PM.
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2Valhalla View Post
    Death gives you access to SP/HP regen accessories which are really good but expensive

Sun lets you get more money from hold ups

Temperance lets you do some actions without progressing time

Party member confidants give them passive skills that help combat.

Shiisaa of the chariot confidant is strong against all physical and only has weakness to curse which not a lot of enemies have early game.

Also going back to P4G isn't that bad, the only thing it doesn't really have is the auto select skill enemy is weak to. 3 and back on the other hand..
    to add a bit more

Fox is a fukkin powerhouse with physical attacks, he's helped out a lot in dealing damage

Ann and Tarunda is a godsend for boss battles

Leveling up Death to level 7 will give you a discount and then you can buy the the SP adhesive for 50K instead of the 100k ... Massive game changer lol, you can do a dungeon run in one day with that constant sp regen and a couple coffees just in case.

Temperance is a godsend, but keep money around because its 5k each time.

Every Sunday if you go to the juice stand in the underground railway you can buy a drink that will give a point for a random stat

Studying in the diner during rainy days makes you more efficient at studying

always periodically go to the book store to buy more books and borrow books from the library so you can read them during downtime or on the subway ride

you can create infiltration items the night before you go into the palace to steal a heart, but always keep a night or two for creating lockpicks so you can have a memento/palace run without having to go back in a second time to get the treasure, always get them in your initial run.

going into mementos during rainy days gives you more treasure

+1 on the sun confidant, i didnt meet him for the longest time, but after I levelled him up and realised I can get far more money and items I realised how useful he is.. Plus he adds points to your charm too.

Originally Posted by Searching4Truth View Post
    Whoever said the 3rd dungeon was easy definitely isn't playing on hard mode. Orthus casts maragi and subsequently hits joker with a 200 hp physical attack. This happened twice. Could be easier, but I'm leveling a specific persona.

Update: Jesus Christ...

Yeah it was me lol ... I'm playing on normal, bosses have been alright so far, I've had more trouble with regular enemies. You should probably equip a med fire resist ring lol, I had it equipped on Fox because he was weak to it.
    Sig line can't be a novel

enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YourIHero View Post
    RIP social life

Absolutely love the Steelbook for this game.
    Bought both the Steelbook and Steal Your Heat Editions, no ragrats

Haven't had much time to play, currently still in 1st dungeon, about level 9 and about to make my way to the final boss/treasure area.
    Playing on normal, game is definitely not easy in the beginning but that was the same for P3/P4. Run out of SP super fast and money is hard to come across even when selling treasure items.

You can get rekt easily by normal enemies if you get ambushed or don't hit weaknesses. I bought the strongest weapons for most of the characters but it only makes a minor difference. I heard if you level up the Doctor's S.Link you get access to something that restores SP but my Guts isn't high enough yet. How many days did it take for you guys to clear the 1st dungeon? Currently did about 3-4 days, have to go back for one more to probably complete it.

2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by enfieldvball View Post

Haven't had much time to play, currently still in 1st dungeon, about level 9 and about to make my way to the final boss/treasure area.
    Playing on normal, game is definitely not easy in the beginning but that was the same for P3/P4. Run out of SP super fast and money is hard to come across even when selling treasure items.

You can get rekt easily by normal enemies if you get ambushed or don't hit weaknesses. I bought the strongest weapons for most of the characters but it only makes a minor difference. I heard if you level up the Doctor's S.Link you get access to something that restores SP but my Guts isn't high enough yet. How many days did it take for you guys to clear the 1st dungeon? Currently did about 3-4 days, have to go back for one more to probably complete it.
    I've been doing all the dungeons as quickly as possible.

1 to find the treasure
    1 for placing the calling card
    1 for the boss

The first dungeon was the hardest to do it I had to use a ****, probably could have just avoided all the fights and found the end though.

JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The more I play this, the more I am sympathizing with Kamoshida. Like, why is Ann's skirt three times shorter than every other girl's in the school?
    "You can always be thinner... look better"
    Patrick Bateman

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JohnRainbo View Post
    The more I play this, the more I am sympathizing with Kamoshida. Like, why is Ann's skirt three times shorter than every other girl's in the school?

kamoshida probably a miscer too tbh ... most likely a mod as well

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just bought the Izanagi and Picaro DLC. I'm only like 10~ hours in and almost done with the first palace. Picaro persona is level 23. I feel dirty, brahs.

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    any of u guys get the costume dlc?

fukin $7 for each pack... not sure if worth... at least one of them is free lol

Just bought the Izanagi and Picaro DLC. I'm only like 10~ hours in and almost done with the first palace. Picaro persona is level 23. I feel dirty, brahs.
    tfw i got it for preordering and breezed through the first palace

feelslikecheatingman.jpg
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post

feelslikecheatingman.jpg
    brah i'm fo so gonna get a costume dlc chieet can't decide whihc though... if only there was a marie costume

fooook i want orpheus

took me 4 days total to complete the first dungeon. was pretty challenging, especially in the tower.

i wonder if the p3 costume dlc comes with the sick battle music from p3
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just beat the 1st palace in 13 hours with 6 days to spare. Going to try and WK the goth doctor.

feelslikecheatingman.jpg
    Yoooooo Izanagi's 2 hit move is OP as fuk. I didn't struggle once with the boss thanks to him.

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    brah i'm fo so gonna get a costume dlc chieet can't decide whihc though... if only there was a marie costume

fooook i want orpheus

took me 4 days total to complete the first dungeon. was pretty challenging, especially in the tower.

i wonder if the p3 costume dlc comes with the sick battle music from p3
    Costumes are just cosmetics with no stat/effect bonuses, yeah? If so, then idk I might not get any. 10$ is a bit pricy but listening to P4 battle music again is tempting.

feelslikecheatingman.jpg

I really want to get buy them! and I'm a sucker for more cosmetic options but 7 dollars .. No thanks jeffery, I make it a point to never pay for cosmetic dlc regardless ... Losing the battle music kinda sucks though because as good as the music in this game is, it is kind of repetitive 65 hours in, they should have added more tracks.

Maybe if they included all the costumes and music in a $15 pack or something I might be tempted.

enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just beat the 1st palace in 13 hours with 6 days to spare. Going to try and WK the goth doctor.

I'm around 9hrs or so in, just put in the calling card, characters are all lvl 11 and Morgana finally learned Media, have about 10 days left so I have to wait another day to fight the boss, kinda lame how I can't just finish the dungeon when you get to the end.

Is it worth creating lock picks for the dungeons 1st treasures?

I'm around 9hrs or so in, just put in the calling card, characters are all lvl 11 and Morgana finally learned Media, have about 10 days left so I have to wait another day to fight the boss, kinda lame how I can't just finish the dungeon when you get to the end.

Is it worth creating lock picks for the dungeons 1st treasures?

Yes, treasures lead to better items and more importantly more money .. You're gonna need a ton of money if you're gonna be using Temperance and the Fortune Teller confidant .. .Not to mention if you wanna get the SP regen ring, you need 50 k per ring and that's after you leveled up the doctor to get discounts on items.

Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That feel when you want to buy and play this but still haven't even gotten 1/4th the way through with Nier Automata due to having almost no free time to play vidya games.

Never even played a persona game before but I love the SMT series. Nocture was a 10/10 RPG for me.

tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not reading the thrad to avoid spoilers, but anyone else playing on Hard?

Idk if I'm going to make it through the whole game this way. It seems the difficulty increase is just enemies dealing more damage per hit. Sucks to game over on a single attack against Joker.

Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tats27 View Post
    Not reading the thrad to avoid spoilers, but anyone else playing on Hard?

Idk if I'm going to make it through the whole game this way. It seems the difficulty increase is just enemies dealing more damage per hit. Sucks to game over on a single attack against Joker.
    playing hard. Considered going back to normal during the third dungeon, but decided to switch party members and experiment with personas instead and everything's manageable again. My advice is use your hp expending attacks to deal with difficult enemies instead of hitting their weakness if it costs sp. when it comes to game over causing difficult enemies (fuccin Orthus) go after their weakness asap, no matter if it costs sp, save your sp for these guys. if you're worried about hp, once you get diarama, auto recover becomes incredibly cheap and healing from sp isn't an issue anymore. 2 characters with Diarama and you won't even notice your sp budge. Also, status changing moves are really effective in this game, and psi/psio/mapsi does increased damage on status inflicted enemies. Every time I see an Oni (which does nothing other than cast Rampage) i cast Marin Karin on it then hit it with psio.
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap

Originally Posted by skinnyFAT91 View Post
    Im playing on safe and have had a couple of difficult fights. I would suggest grinding the fuk out of Mento's, theres some female persona that can 1 hit kill you and there are five them in one of the palaces. Lost 3 of my members and once was blinking health when their 1st attack was done, on safe mode...

For you doctor romance brahs, work on your guts and charm...

How is that even possible lol, the mode is specifically for people who want to breeze through the fights and just experience the story lol.

JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    How is that even possible lol, the mode is specifically for people who want to breeze through the fights and just experience the story lol.
    Yeah, I read that about three times to be sure I wasn't crazy, and it didn't compute with me, either.
    "You can always be thinner... look better"
    Patrick Bateman

ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000) ianpanoli is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Got my characters to around level 15 after a good ten hours

Just finished the 1st boss palace with about 8x days to spare for free time, boss was pretty easy since half of it was scripted.

Got Guts to lvl 2 so I can't start the Doctor confidant. What other stats are useful early on in the game? I feel like studying in the Library is probably one of the best activities you can do since it raises Knowledge + Guts. Also, can you still join clubs like in P3/P4?

Kawakami, one of the confidants, really bums me out. Her story is touching. I'm getting emotionally invested in these characters. Sign of a great game.

Go fishing with Ryuji when Kawakami shows up and demonstrates skills at fishing
    Spoiler!

Loooooooooooooool
    Last edited by Searching4Truth; 04-13-2017 at 08:14 PM.
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Searching4Truth View Post
    Go fishing with Ryuji when Kawakami shows up and demonstrates skills at fishing
    Spoiler!

Loooooooooooooool
    Got that line earlier today. That and a few other lines in this game have cracked me up.

Seriously, this is one of the best games I've ever played. On the fourth dungeon around level 30 and am kind of in shock knowing that I'm not even half way through the game at this point.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This guy's a fukin miscer

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    This guy's a fukin miscer

Lmfao yes. It was this line I made an earlier post ITT about how Yusuke is a miscer hahaha.. He's hilarious, wait till you hang out with him more and go to the church.

Originally Posted by skinnyFAT91 View Post
    Found an enemy (5 of em at once) that one hit kills you that I wasnt expecting on safe mode, aware brahs that chit is going to fuk u up on harder levels... But yeah 98% of the battles are 1 or 2 hitters for me in safe mode lol.
    thats just how Persona games are bro. It's literally to be expected. Just get personas with appropriate defenses, or accessories.
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap

Costumes are just cosmetics with no stat/effect bonuses, yeah? If so, then idk I might not get any. 10$ is a bit pricy but listening to P4 battle music again is tempting.
    I caved in and bought the P3 costume DLC.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnng P3 battle music babybabybabybaby

Hmmm kind of disappointed with the continuity issues of the romances ... The way the dialogue/cutscenes play out the game/other characters dont really acknowledge who you decide to waifu up.

I cucked Morgana by getting with Ann, but nobody has made any comment regarding it lol. Kind of surprising for a game with so many nice details to overlook this.

Kind of ragrat not romancing Makoto though.

Yusuke is best boy, n-n-no homo

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Hmmm kind of disappointed with the continuity issues of the romances ... The way the dialogue/cutscenes play out the game/other characters dont really acknowledge who you decide to waifu up.

I cucked Morgana by getting with Ann, but nobody has made any comment regarding it lol. Kind of surprising for a game with so many nice details to overlook this.

Kind of ragrat not romancing Makoto though.
    You can romance all the girls at the same time.

Also didn't realize the costume pack gave you accessories.

+15% Xp and +15% money