Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not sure what to name my group
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yoooo where has Persona been my entire life. This game is fukkin incredible lol srs. The beginning of the game started out really slow and the amount of hand-holding and tutorials were getting a bit annoying, but 4-6 hours once they start introducing more gameplay mechanics and ease off on the hand holding and go deeper in the story I got sucked in hard.

I'm seriously enjoying and loving this game. It's made me laugh out loud a few times and put a smile on my face in other moments, that typical quirky japanese humor really shines through in this game.

At this rate, I think this might be my current GOTY until maybe RDR2 releases and dare I say it, might be Sony's best exclusive right now? (sorry Horizon) ... But I'm so into this world, the story and the characters right now.

I can already tell I'm gonna have that Witcher 3 / UC4 empty feeling inside me when I finish this game ..... Now I wanna play Persona 4 Golden and hope they remaster it for the PS4 because I'm not buying a fukkin vita for one game lol.

I hope they've started work on Persona 6 now ... I dont want to wait another 10 years for that game to come out lol.

Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    so... brahs... who's your favorite waifu so far?

i'm only like 9 hours in and i'd have to say takemi is mine

well, im hoping you can romance her LOL. shiiet, havent read up on who you can waifu up so yeee... hopefully im not in for disappointment

Gonna go balls deep in Ann hnnnngh.

A question for previous persona brahs

I have like 100k money now ... SHould I be buying weapons for my team now? or am I supposed to go looting to find the best items?
    Sig line can't be a novel

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Yoooo where has Persona been my entire life. This game is fukkin incredible lol srs. The beginning of the game started out really slow and the amount of hand-holding and tutorials were getting a bit annoying, but 4-6 hours once they start introducing more gameplay mechanics and ease off on the hand holding and go deeper in the story I got sucked in hard.

I'm seriously enjoying and loving this game. It's made me laugh out loud a few times and put a smile on my face in other moments, that typical quirky japanese humor really shines through in this game.

At this rate, I think this might be my current GOTY until maybe RDR2 releases and dare I say it, might be Sony's best exclusive right now? (sorry Horizon) ... But I'm so into this world, the story and the characters right now.

I can already tell I'm gonna have that Witcher 3 / UC4 empty feeling inside me when I finish this game ..... Now I wanna play Persona 4 Golden and hope they remaster it for the PS4 because I'm not buying a fukkin vita for one game lol.

I hope they've started work on Persona 6 now ... I dont want to wait another 10 years for that game to come out lol.

I have like 100k money now ... SHould I be buying weapons for my team now? or am I supposed to go looting to find the best items?
    one of us! one of us!

but dude... buy a pstv and play p4g on that SRS. they're only like 40 bucks or something last time i checked

as for buying weapons... yeah i think you should start buying them (or soon at least). i read somewhere that some of the best weapons are in locked chests tho so there's that too.

also, welcome back from banned camp phaggot
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just play p4 and p3 fes on emulators

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so... brahs... who's your favorite waifu so far?

i'm only like 9 hours in and i'd have to say takemi is mine

well, im hoping you can romance her LOL. shiiet, havent read up on who you can waifu up so yeee... hopefully im not in for disappointment
    one of us! one of us!

but dude... buy a pstv and play p4g on that SRS. they're only like 40 bucks or something last time i checked

as for buying weapons... yeah i think you should start buying them (or soon at least). i read somewhere that some of the best weapons are in locked chests tho so there's that too.

also, welcome back from banned camp phaggot
    PSTV? intredasting ... Doesnt that require a subscription of some kind though? .. I dont live in the US or any Playstation verified country so it might not work for me... But 40 bucks and I can play vita games? da fuq whats the point of a vita then lol.

btw have you gone into the second palace yet? How do I get Yusuke to be my confidant? it's so weird he's a party member but not a confidant ... I want him to learn Baton Pass but I cant because there's no option to meet him or hang out with him -_- .

Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    Just play p4 and p3 fes on emulators

dont emulators require a beefy as fuk pc ... i have a poverty laptop.

2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I would prioritize armor, melee weps, guns. Ann and the cat are high mag low str so weapons with +mag/sp are better for them than higher dmg weps. skull is high str so i try to get his melee weapon first high dmg/ +str or hp.

your character is pretty much up to how you want to build him

guns are only used for hitting weakpoints so dmg doesn't really matter (so far im about 20 hrs in)

If you ever get a chance i def recommend playing Persona 4 golden. just get a vita, you can play all the previous persona games that way and theres like..5 of them i think

Persona3 is good but is kind of hard to go back to as its missing some of the streamlined mechanics 4 and 5 have plus the best version of 3 is P3 FES which is only on ps2.

Originally Posted by 2Valhalla View Post
    I would prioritize armor, melee weps, guns. Ann and the cat are high mag low str so weapons with +mag/sp are better for them than higher dmg weps. skull is high str so i try to get his melee weapon first high dmg/ +str or hp.

your character is pretty much up to how you want to build him

guns are only used for hitting weakpoints so dmg doesn't really matter (so far im about 20 hrs in)

If you ever get a chance i def recommend playing Persona 4 golden. just get a vita, you can play all the previous persona games that way and theres like..5 of them i think

Persona3 is good but is kind of hard to go back to as its missing some of the streamlined mechanics 4 and 5 have plus the best version of 3 is P3 FES which is only on ps2.

Yeah I've got Morgana and Ann on magic buffs. I just upgraded the entire team and found some good items while in the mementos too, so still have plenty of money left over and got a few nice items. 30 hours in and I swear it still feels like the game is opening up for me and introducing new mechanics slowly... Love it!

Yep, definitely gonna wife up Ann just so I can cuck Morgana .. This little chithead keeps telling me to go to sleep when its still evening and I can make use of it.

Sometimes the activities make no sense time-wise and piss me off so I had to reload ... brb sunday morning, no school ... Figure I have the whole day to do stuff .. accidentally click the lock pick making activity, cant back out of it so I figure I'll create some stuff, by the time I finish its fukkin evening and I lost the entire afternoon where I could have spent time with the doctor .... Had to go back to an earlier save so I didnt waste that day.

Do you guys have any confidants that you're exclusively pursuing or just giving everyone time equally? feels bad for not spending more time with Ryuji , feel like his perks could come in handy during battles, but I havnt used him in my team since I got Fox so I see no reason to do it .... and the politician just seems useless.

2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

welcome to the best taste in video games crew

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    PSTV? intredasting ... Doesnt that require a subscription of some kind though? .. I dont live in the US or any Playstation verified country so it might not work for me... But 40 bucks and I can play vita games? da fuq whats the point of a vita then lol.

btw have you gone into the second palace yet? How do I get Yusuke to be my confidant? it's so weird he's a party member but not a confidant ... I want him to learn Baton Pass but I cant because there's no option to meet him or hang out with him -_- .

dont emulators require a beefy as fuk pc ... i have a poverty laptop.
    nah mane, pstv is a console. it's basically a ps vita but with all the features stripped out. so, basically, it's a little device you can hook up to your tv/monitor and play vita (and some psp) games on.

people still prefer vita because of its portability and that's kinda why pstv flopped (imo) lmao. but still, it's worth getting just to play p4g (and some of the other good jrpgs on vita like trails of cold steel, tales of hearts r, etc.)

and nah i haven't reached the 2nd palace yet. i had to put the game down after i cleared the first palace cuz i had some work to finish. so cant really help u there bby hehe
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP social life

Absolutely love the Steelbook for this game.

Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wish I could trial this. I've bought so many games lately and the only one I finished was Nier.
    University of Texas Brah
    IT Brah/CS Brah

Originally Posted by YourIHero View Post
    RIP social life

[img]https://puu.sh/vcN69/864c9b8043.jpg[img]

r.i.p. real life bro

i already called in late twice cus i was up all night playing... or should i say... living a better life in a video game yeee boyossss

Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hard mode is not so bad once you get some good skills for yourself and the party. I'm not as far as some of you guys, though. I definitely stick to direct commands for everyone just to manage
    Originally Posted by 2Valhalla View Post

It's a ps2 classic on the PS3 if you have one laying around, I'd bet it comes to PS4 one day, though.
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap

Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, this game fucced me over. I had 3 days until a deadline and thought that was enough time to complete the Kamoshida Dungeon. Turns out, there's story relating stuff that takes a few days to complete which took up my remaining time. I just got a brutal game over with a bad save state to play from.
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap

RIP social life

b-e-a-utiful

das it mane

Originally Posted by Rangerz91 View Post
    wish I could trial this. I've bought so many games lately and the only one I finished was Nier.
    bruh, just take a leap of faith and get it

best game of this gen DEAD SRS (and maybe of all time) hehe

Originally Posted by Searching4Truth View Post
    Wow, this game fucced me over. I had 3 days until a deadline and thought that was enough time to complete the Kamoshida Dungeon. Turns out, there's story relating stuff that takes a few days to complete which took up my remaining time. I just got a brutal game over with a bad save state to play from.
    that's the one thing i hate about the persona games. the time management is a pain in the ass (and can fuk u over) but then again a lot of the concepts in the game are kinda focused around it so yeeee, it's kinda necessary although i hate it with a passion

b-e-a-utiful

das it mane

that's the one thing i hate about the persona games. the time management is a pain in the ass (and can fuk u over) but then again a lot of the concepts in the game are kinda focused around it so yeeee, it's kinda necessary although i hate it with a passion
    would have completed it muuuuuch sooner, but wanted to raise stats and hang with confidants. Smh, all that grinding...
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap

Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000)
    FUUU.

Work 2nd shift but had to play when i got home, look over and its 8am. Just finished the 1st palace and im hooked. Want to experience everything but trying to stay focused and manage my time wisely.

I can see this game taking a lot of my free time
    **Georgia Crew**

* Always pick 4 *

nah mane, pstv is a console. it's basically a ps vita but with all the features stripped out. so, basically, it's a little device you can hook up to your tv/monitor and play vita (and some psp) games on.

people still prefer vita because of its portability and that's kinda why pstv flopped (imo) lmao. but still, it's worth getting just to play p4g (and some of the other good jrpgs on vita like trails of cold steel, tales of hearts r, etc.)

and nah i haven't reached the 2nd palace yet. i had to put the game down after i cleared the first palace cuz i had some work to finish. so cant really help u there bby hehe

Fukk .. PSTV sounds pretty good. SOmething to consider.

And ya I finally managed to get him as a confidant .. it takes some time lol.

Originally Posted by Searching4Truth View Post

Lool.

Thats why you gotta finish up dungeons as fast as you can lol. You gotta take the same mindset of working/uni to this game lol .. gotta do your main work first and get it over with so you can have more free time to do other things. I could be more efficient with my time though .. So far I've finished all my dungeons (2 dungeons so far) with between 7-10 days remaining.

b-e-a-utiful

das it mane

Yep .. Went in literally blind to this game and I'm so addicted and in love with it. It's probably my second favorite game of this generation after the Witcher 3 ... But only just, I'd put this game right alongside witcher 3 if I could lol.

2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    heard they goofed with the subs and forgot some parts. sticking with dub
    English voices are good except for a few weird pronunciations here and there (sakamoto).

The script is pretty weird though, they'll translate something straight from Japanese that doesn't really make sense in English, like when you arrive at the cafe and you tell Sojiro "Please take care of me". its a common Japanese phrase when you enter someones house, but in English it just sounds weird, then a few hours later your character is saying u jelly.

Its somewhere in the middle of translating straight from Japanese and changing the text to be more American.

also i recommend leveling up the temperance confidant, lets you do more than 1 action during day/night.

the game is legit making me want to level up my knowledge skills in real life. that motivation brahs

Finished the 3rd dungeon with 12 days to go, probably my most efficient run so far .. But I had 17 days to prep for it tho.

3rd boss was probably the weakest so far in terms of Palace design and difficulty. That said I love the Palace designs, so creative and fun. Cant believe previous personas apparently had procedurally generated dungeons, I cant imagine them having the atmosphere and care given to these handcrafted ones.

Btw brehs ... Is it normal for some personas to have no weaknesses? I've come across one dude and he's just strong to Gunfire and physical attacks but has no weaknesses at all ... annoying.

Also aware me on persona fusions ... In the sense gimme any general tips. I have a pretty balanced squad so far but I feel as though I could be doing a lot better lol.

Can I also sell those uneeded accessories like Hairpin , Hip Glasses, Fanny pack etc?

Have I mentioned how good this game.
    Last edited by bongowongo; 04-08-2017 at 10:54 AM.

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just bought it and am maybe 4-5 hours into it so far. Any tips on things like confidants and personas to get?
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Dat feeling when you die because Ryuji doesn't land headbutt like he's supposed to. I legit think that move misses when you land an hp costing move from another character beforehand because otherwise, it always lands.

Edit: is anyone else playing this game on hard mode? Jesus Christ...
    Last edited by Searching4Truth; 04-08-2017 at 09:22 PM.
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah, I always play my 1st playthroughs on normal.

Nah, I always play my 1st playthroughs on normal.
    thought this game would be persona 4 easy, but it's persona 3 hard. Can't go back to normal mode or else I'd feel like a bitch. Seems like every tough enemy has a high-damage/1-hit kill move.
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap

Yusuke is a miscer confirmed lmao

Edit - Just finished the 4th dungeon in three days!... Have the rest of the time to be working on increasing confidant levesl .. Feelsgoodman.

Pro-tip for 4th dungeon, make sure you go in with a persona who has a lot of buffs/debuffs .... It's a game changer for the boss battle. I can't see how anyone would make it past the boss without it.
    Last edited by bongowongo; 04-09-2017 at 03:57 PM.

damn bro ^

you're gonna be so empty when it's over lmao

but good thing u didn't play P4G yet, that game is a must-play. 10/10 P4G has one of the best video game OSTs ever. Only beat the 2nd palace in P5, but I still like P4G slightly more, but i think i'm barely through the story of P5, so we'll see.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 04-09-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    damn bro ^

but good thing u didn't play P4G yet, that game is a must-play. 10/10 P4G has one of the best video game OSTs ever. Only beat the 2nd palace in P5, but I still like P4G slightly more, but i think i'm barely through the story of P5, so we'll see.

Yeah, for sure .. This game is gonna gonna give me witcher 3 feelings of emptiness, not looking forward to the end at all lol ....butcantstopplaying.

Only thing I'm reluctant about going back to the older personas is that persona 5 surely must have a ton of modern game design, streamlined features and quality of life improvements lol ... I'm not sure how archaic P4G might be despite it being a "remaster", I might overlook them though considering how invested I am in the world and dig the gameplay loop.

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stupid Cat is pissing me off not letting me go out at night
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post

I hope they port it for the PS4 at some point. I really don't feel like rebuying a vita just for it. Dancing All Night looks like fun too.