Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by primetime32 View Post
    You need an education to know that killing converts is a fu%^ing awful idea? These people may not get educations, but they do learn about Islam and those teachings lead to these backwards beliefs. What does that tell you about Islam?

Why do people need to learn about Math and Science to know that killing a person that opts to leave a religion is a bad idea? None of these people are born with a moral compass of their own?

Keep making excuses for your brothers and sisters...
    You're trolling me or something? O_o How can you not make the connection that a lack of education = lack of Islamic education as well.

This is the problem with the Muslim world. It's ALWAYS been the problem with the Muslim world. People are born into the religion, they read the Qur'an in Arabic and listen to some bearded dude's interpretation of the text without ever trying to learn Arabic (Quran'ic Arabic) nor get a decent Islamic education.

They solely rely on the imam's teachings as the correct method of knowledge transfer.

That isn't a proper Islamic education. Furthermore, illiteracy rates typically mean a lack of higher education. Usually critical thinking skills aren't obtained until high school or college in some countries.

I can't believe you wrote the above. lol.

Originally Posted by John L View Post
    It doesn't speak for everyone but the fact that such a high percentage of Muslims there and elsewhere actually believe that is quite problematic and shows that there are some serious concerns regarding the religion.

That 88% of Egypt and 62% of Pakistan make for nearly 200 million Muslims who believe death to apostates. This is reality, here.
    Literacy rate in Egypt is 70-75% depending on which source you're reading. That's 1 out of every 4 person is illiterate. In Pakistan, it's almost half. The truth is that the minority has the louder voice.

Again, proper Islamic education is vital in those countries. But they're too busy being political pawns to actually improve things for themselves. It's all a strategy ploy to keep them where they are.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post

Literacy rate in Egypt is 70-75% depending on which source you're reading. That's 1 out of every 4 person is illiterate. In Pakistan, it's almost half. The truth is that the minority has the louder voice.

Again, proper Islamic education is vital in those countries. But they're too busy being political pawns to actually improve things for themselves. It's all a strategy ploy to keep them where they are.
    Once again, between those two countries alone, nearly 200 million Muslims believe in death to apostates. I don't really get why you think illiteracy is a valid excuse, because it's not.

It's time to admit that there's a problem within your religion.
    Last edited by John L; 03-29-2017 at 09:50 AM.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're trolling me or something? O_o How can you not make the connection that a lack of education = lack of Islamic education as well.

This is the problem with the Muslim world. It's ALWAYS been the problem with the Muslim world. People are born into the religion, they read the Qur'an in Arabic and listen to some bearded dude's interpretation of the text without ever trying to learn Arabic (Quran'ic Arabic) nor get a decent Islamic education.

They solely rely on the imam's teachings as the correct method of knowledge transfer.

That isn't a proper Islamic education. Furthermore, illiteracy rates typically mean a lack of higher education. Usually critical thinking skills aren't obtained until high school or college in some countries.

I can't believe you wrote the above. lol.

If hundreds of millions think that killing converts is correct in the eyes of god, what makes your version correct? What makes you think these people are just a math class away from changing their centuries old views?

There are hundreds of millions of Muslims that support terrorists, support killing gays, support killing converts etc... I don't care why Muslims can't get their act together. That's your problem. Not mine. I am just here to point it out the facts, you are clearly here to make excuses.
    Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world, declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.

primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    Once again, between those two countries alone, nearly 200 million Muslims believe in death to apostates. I don't really get why you think illiteracy is a valid excuse, because it's not.

It's time to admit that there's a problem within your religion.
    Muzziechick has clearly been brainwashed and can't accept reality. She will just make excuses and blame the west/education/jews etc.. It's never Islams fault.
    Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world, declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muzziechick has clearly been brainwashed and can't accept reality. She will just make excuses and blame the west/education/jews etc.. It's never Islams fault.
    Did you even read my response to Trance? O_o

Why do I even bother...

Goodbye.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This. Islam should be banned outright from all Western nations.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its not even this. Muzziechick, Im assuming, embraces a more moderate mainstream version of Islam, which she believes to be the true meaning of islam. We all wish more did...however, the problem is, those "in charge" or hold power in islam in much of the world, do not share those moderate beliefs. I can believe christianity is a peaceful religion, however, if those in charge of the Christian power structure in America are the the Westboro baptists, then guess what Christianity in America means? Its not my peaceful version as I have zero power within the power structure...even if Im factually correct.

Those responsible for the demonization of islam...are muslims. Its not jews/westerners, etc..its the people who pray to the same God as Muzziechick. This is true for every people, your true enemy looks just like you and shares your customs/cultures. Thats always been true the world over.

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) criminal_manne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Its not even this. Muzziechick, Im assuming, embraces a more moderate mainstream version of Islam, which she believes to be the true meaning of islam. We all wish more did...however, the problem is, those "in charge" or hold power in islam in much of the world, do not share those moderate beliefs. I can believe christianity is a peaceful religion, however, if those in charge of the Christian power structure in America are the the Westboro baptists, then guess what Christianity in America means? Its not my peaceful version as I have zero power within the power structure...even if Im factually correct.

Those responsible for the demonization of islam...are muslims. Its not jews/westerners, etc..its the people who pray to the same God as Muzziechick. This is true for every people, your true enemy looks just like you and shares your customs/cultures. Thats always been true the world over.
    I disagree, moderate Islam is a myth. The text is violent and meant to be taken literally. There is no place for Islam in Western society.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you have a reliable source for this claim and which US Ally are you referring to? Saudi Arabia?
    What would you consider reliable?

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate...ting-extremism

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-you...b_6501916.html

http://nypost.com/2016/04/16/how-sau...united-states/

Good?
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post

The problem with Muzziechick is that she wants us to care that there are "environmental" reasons hundreds of millions of Muslims share radical and dangerous views. Her excuses are legit, but they don't solve the problem. She wants us to say "oh gee, they aren't educated so let's stop caring about their radical/terrorist ways."

Somehow Jews have no problem being properly educated in the Middle East. Why is that? Because Jewish parents are obsessed with education and making sure their children have good lives. Meanwhile, Muslims seem preoccupied with getting virgins in heaven.

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    A Montreal mosque is facing a police complaint and rebukes from the larger Muslim community after a video of an imam delivering a sermon in which he asks for Jews to be killed surfaced online.The sermon took place at the Dar Al-Arqam Mosque in the city's Saint-Michel neighbourhood on Dec. 23, 2016.

The video was posted to the mosque's YouTube channel three days later. The imam in the video is Jordanian cleric Sheikh Muhammad bin Musa Al Nasr — he was reportedly an invited guest of the mosque.

In the video, the imam recites in Arabic the verse: "O Muslim, O servant of Allah, O Muslim, O servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."

[youtube]uSzSTd3kN3E[/outube]

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/an...5916934da278f6

Good to see the wider Muslim community speaking out against this garbage. Unfortunately, this hatred is found in the Quran which is why many use it as a justification for their behaviour.
    Love how these kunts have 'bin' in their names

Because they spew garbage
    RAW DOG CREW
    ZHENGTERRY CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIEUTENANTGAINS IS A PHAGGOT CREW
    CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOUR DIET OR TRAINING CREW

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Source? I agree with your post that divisiveness usually has a political motive behind it, however, I don't agree that ALL hate-preaching imams are funded and/or organized in any way. I'd like to be proven wrong though.

I just think there's some people who are full of hate. And then someone, somewhere, decides to give them a platform (like a pulpit in a mosque) to spew hate to the masses. It comes from and illiterate background with a lack of true Islamic knowledge or guidance.

Mosques need a unified oversight committee organized by scholars and clerics that are highly knowledgeable in Islamic studies. Currently, we don't have this and that's partly why we're in the mess we are now with extremism being rampant.
    I didn't say "all." I said, "often," not always. Please check the links posted for PrimeTime.
    There are indeed sick, perverted, and hateful preachers and imams, who due to their own volition preach deviant ideologies.

I cannot foresee a unified oversight committee.
    There's a common phrase, "two Jews, three opinions." The same applies to Muslims.
    It's not necessarily bad to have differences. What's dangerous is when violent viewpoints, as you said, get a big platform and reach a larger number of uneducated or disfranchised people.

At least from our end. Jews, however, don't agree. They disregard all other religious belief systems as "fake."
    Yes. Although Muhammed is a fake prophet for Jews, if examined, Judaic legalism is much closer to Islam than to other groups.
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by blckndyllw View Post
    Srs would it be safe to say the vast majority of Muslims hate Jews? Even the "moderates"?
    I grew up in an immigrant majority neighbourhood. In my experience, all the Muslims I met over the years have a lot of hatred for Jews, and at best a suspicious attitude towards them and their intentions. I've even had to delete some of them off facebook because of the crazy **** they spew.

But it's not just Muslims. There is a general hatred towards Jews from all people originally from the ME, even Christians. Syrian, Jordanian, Lebanese and Assyrian Christians also voice their disdain for Jews openly.

The difference in this particular case is that the hateful words uttered in this Imam's sermon come directly from their religious texts.

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Srs would it be safe to say the vast majority of Muslims hate Jews? Even the "moderates"?
    Possibility for any prejudice really. I know a number of Sikh Indians that hold prejudice against Arabs. Really interesting.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    172 lbs | O: 155 /// B: 265 /// S: 330 /// D: 380

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Moderate Muslim Brah
    Do not hate Jews, actually over their existence span they have been persecuted, killed and almost became extinct.

All one has to do is turn on Netflix, look at some Documentaries, concentration camps, mass murders in Ukraine by Ukrainian Christians, Romania etc etc.

Asking them to pile on to piles of dead bodies, then lay down to be shot.
    The shooters, volunteers from Ukraine, Ukrainian Christians spoke of the times when even the children knew their fate and would lay down on top of bodies, called sardine packing.
    Except the toddlers and babies, they tried to crawl out over their dead parents, they did not understand the orders.

Makes me wonder, after seeing that.
    What fooooking Muslim in this world would not say this is just unspeakable horror?
    What Muslim would not look at their children and shed a tear.
    I did, I looked at my four year old son kissed him and thought I hate humanity, humans and all of they have done.

During WW2 many imams in Europe tried to forge fake papers for the Jews to say that they were Muslim so the Germans dont kill them.
    Many imams died over this too.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post
    I disagree, moderate Islam is a myth. The text is violent and meant to be taken literally. There is no place for Islam in Western society.
    Yet the heading Storm Trumper?
    What were the Storm Troopers?
    What uniforms did they wear?

And you tell me I have no place in society, and my children.
    Guess what though, I would still forge your papers too to say that you werent Jewish to save your life.

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Obvious Mossad agent, he used to work for the CIA and MI6, no REAL Muslim would ever say those things.

My buddy Mo who hits up the clubs with me and gets ****ed up (dude loves his heney) said Islam=peace
    Through every generation of the human race there has been a constant war, a war with fear. Those who have the courage to conquer it are made free and those who are conquered by it are made to suffer until they have the courage to defeat it, or death takes them.
    -Alexander the Great

If hundreds of millions think that killing converts is correct in the eyes of god, what makes your version correct? What makes you think these people are just a math class away from changing their centuries old views?

There are hundreds of millions of Muslims that support terrorists, support killing gays, support killing converts etc... I don't care why Muslims can't get their act together. That's your problem. Not mine. I am just here to point it out the facts, you are clearly here to make excuses.
    I as a Muslim agree with you brah.
    I think it has been a long time overdue for Muslims to stand up to these scholars, these pieces of chit that want to harm, kill anyone different then them.
    It is time to stomp their hate out of them.
    Submit to modern society or go live in a cave with other cave men.

(OO==[][]==OO)

Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pakistan: Education woes: Pakistan misses UN target with 58% literacy rate

https://tribune.com.pk/story/897995/...literacy-rate/

Right, I'm going to let a country where half the population is illiterate speak for the Islamic knowledge of almost two billion worldwide.

Makes sense brah.
    You're right, the only real muslims are the ones raised in western countries and educational systems. Thanks for clearing that up
    "People have got to learn not to reply to trolls." - Noliberals4
    "I would cut off ny right hand that Hillary is our next President." - rocker1

A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If the literacy rate is the problem, then why is the founder and leader of Isis highly educated? Why are Muslim doctors, engineers and Islamic scholars blowing themselves up or instructing others to do so?

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If the literacy rate is the problem, then why is the founder and leader of Isis highly educated? Why are Muslim doctors, engineers and Islamic scholars blowing themselves up or instructing others to do so?
    climate change

NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not enough transgender bathrooms.
    Through every generation of the human race there has been a constant war, a war with fear. Those who have the courage to conquer it are made free and those who are conquered by it are made to suffer until they have the courage to defeat it, or death takes them.
    -Alexander the Great

Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Education argument.
    I knew right from wrong when I was a tiny child. You don't need an education to know right from wrong. I would say that everyone has that same understanding of right and wrong from a very early age. Muslims seem to veer away from that understanding as they learn about Islam. If anything you should be arguing that the more educated a Muslim becomes in terms of Islam, the more likely they are to not understand and abide by simple things like right and wrong.

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    climate change
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Not enough transgender bathrooms.
    Stahp lol

GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Difficult to be empathetic to both Jews and Muslims, as those groups for a millennium refuse to assimilate in where ever society they go to.

I'm not going to pick between the religion of peace or take sympathy for the zionists.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strangely obsessed by them would be more accurate. they're still smarting over the fact that when Ol' Mo' presented his "new" religion to the jews, they hustled him out of town by flinging camel excrement at him. Reliable reports say he went a bit insane after that. It sent him into fits, chewing the carpet, gnawing on chair legs in rage etc.
    So much universe, so little time.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know why you guys engage with her. She's displayed previously on a number of occasions what is either a vacuous lack of knowledge about her own religion or extreme dishonesty.
    So much universe, so little time.

eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jordanian , he's actually allied to israel 🇮🇱
    3 cans of tuna a day crew.
    Finally figured out the headaches crew.

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    I don't know why you guys engage with her. She's displayed previously on a number of occasions what is either a vacuous lack of knowledge about her own religion or extreme dishonesty.
    She's not a bad person..........Mind you I think she does crossfit which would make her a terrible person. Muzzie pls respond.

Originally Posted by eltigar View Post
    Jordanian , he's actually allied to israel ����
    I was waiting for someone to say this. Of course it's the Jews lol!

eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Isn't it always ?
    3 cans of tuna a day crew.
    Finally figured out the headaches crew.