HorribleSleep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HorribleSleep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HorribleSleep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HorribleSleep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HorribleSleep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HorribleSleep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HorribleSleep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HorribleSleep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HorribleSleep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HorribleSleep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HorribleSleep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

been having horrible sleep lately. what do???

hey wassup. I'm 17 years old and have been having pretty horrible sleep lately. I try to sleep at around 22 - 00, and it always takes me so long to sleep. I lay in my bed for a very long time with my eyes closed and when I open them up, it's like I never closed them. and not only that, I also always wake up in the middle of the night for some reason, like 3 or 4. and I can't go back to sleep no matter what. this shít is pretty bad and have been pissing me off. my day has to be so long and terrible because of my poor sleep. plz help. how do I fix this??? this shít is destroying me

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lots and lots of factors..
    Are you continuously on the electronics before bed?
    Are you going to bed hungry?
    Are you taking nap(s) throughout the afternoon?
    Stimulants?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Go for a walk during the day, get plenty of sunlight into your eyes. As mentioned, stay off screens for a couple of hours before bed.

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You didn't mention this so i'm gonna ask when you're working out? Cause working out close to bedtime has been known to keep people up longer than they'd care to be. If you work out in the morning, you can avoid insomnia, have energy through the day, and be tired when bedtime comes around.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261