Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1241
    HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ETC: Mid Feb

My guess is probably more like mid April.

We shall see....
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post

We shall see....
    Damn Florida is so different...... those are some deep foundations. Ohio's pretty easy..... just lay some rocks and concrete and you're good to go.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

adhisiva is on a distinguished road. (+10)

All the best for your new venture

Hi HealthNutMD,

Wishing you the very best for your new venture.

I came across this, when I was browsing casually.

By any chance do you know which make is this? ( Preacher curl). Seems old school and sweet.

bodybuilding.com/fun/images/2011/branch-warren-workout_a.jpg

( I have not qualified yet for posting images or links, and hence the trimmed version of the link)

I could not ID it. Any help is much appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Adhisiva

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

We shall see....
    How deep are the piles?, that looks like a fairly substantial project, even on fairly small build's I tend to tell the clients to allow 12 months from the start of the ground work to handing over the keys..

If you can keep your contractors and suppliers on track, depending on the complexity of the project, 9-10 months would not generally be an unreasonable estimate, provided everything runs smoothly, sadly in construction they rarely do.

rifter123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Showrooms or large installs of Pannatta, Atlantis, Prime in South East?

Can anyone recommend large installations or showrooms of Pannatta, Atlantis and/or Prime showcasing their more popular pieces to try out?

There don't seem to be many in the South East, as far as I'm aware.

I'm based in Georgia and these makes are very scarce around here.

Thanks!

rifter123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by adhisiva View Post
    Hi HealthNutMD,

Wishing you the very best for your new venture.

I came across this, when I was browsing casually.

By any chance do you know which make is this? ( Preacher curl). Seems old school and sweet.

bodybuilding.com/fun/images/2011/branch-warren-workout_a.jpg

( I have not qualified yet for posting images or links, and hence the trimmed version of the link)

I could not ID it. Any help is much appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Adhisiva
    That is a Camstar. Madhouse gym in GA has one. You can see it in action on their instagram.

adhisiva is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rifter123 View Post
    That is a Camstar. Madhouse gym in GA has one. You can see it in action on their instagram.
    Thank you so much for answering my question rifter123. Much obliged. Someday when I have enough money to build a collection of my own, I wish, I can Invite everyone of you to India, to share the joy of it.

brickwise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Falloffguy BG, Ky
    Do you still have Nautilus pieces available?

HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The "REAL STEEL" vs the real steal (ha, ha, ha)

I found these pictures on the internet of a machine remarkably similar in construction to my B-2000 Cross Axes Pulldown machine.

While I will admit that whoever built it did a remarkable job of duplicating components of my design (right down to putting the same aesthetic curves in the effort arm levers) that I am not concerned with it competing with my original design. In fact, as I have said on my website, it is a form of flattery to be copied by others (it simply confirms that you have a superior design).

The two machines are only similar in design components, making me confident that their machine has a good ‘feel’ to it: but their bolt together, lightweight construction does not compare with CROSS AXES TECH construction. My machines constitute the “Real Steel”, and I am certain that a sledgehammer to the two machines’ frames would revel the truth about who builds the “Real Steel”.
    Attached Images

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bolt together makes for easy packing and shipping, and getting in peoples house.

HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

L-4000 Seated Leg Press

Joints getting old and tired?

Are your quads hungry for a good workout, but your knees and lower back not so much?

Of the four compound leg machines that I currently build, the CROSS AXES TECH L-4000 Seated Leg Press is the easiest on the knees and lower back.

The machine is far easier on the knees than squats because of the offset plane of movement relative to the hip joints (thus eliminating the shear forces at the knee joints associated with squats). It is also less taxing on the body to perform in a seated position than squating in a standing position.

The machine is also far easier on the ligaments of the lower back than incline leg presses; both, because of the orientation of the machine’s pads relative to the arc that the foot plates move through and the variable resistance profile of the machine’s force output.

It is also easier to access (get in and out of) than incline leg presses in that the seat is farther off the floor and more horizontally oriented.

It is, of course, CROSS AXES TECH, so the construction is very heavy duty while the moving parts are balanced so that just about anyone can use it (unlike some of the ‘sleds’ on competitor’s incline leg presses or even the moving assembly on my own squat machine).

Affectionately called a 1000 lb capacity ‘old ladies machine’ it can handle the weight that any young male uses while still being comfortable for an old lady.
    Attached Images

Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, please!
    That's pretty much my heart's desire leg machine.
    Every other machine of that type is behemoth.

A video of it in action would be greatly appreciated.

I just wish you would start to put caps on all that tubing.

kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Oxidated View Post
    Yes, please!
    That's pretty much my heart's desire leg machine.
    Every other machine of that type is behemoth.

A video of it in action would be greatly appreciated.

I just wish you would start to put caps on all that tubing. ������
    That machine is actually mine. lol I have two pieces coming from Cross Axes, should be receiving them next week. I'll try to get a video up as soon as I can. I actually made a long drive down to his company in order to try it out before buying. I was able to try out all of his machines. Loved all of them!

The only video that I have of that machine in use (which I can't find now) is my 5'6" tall daughter using it to demonstrate to a 5'2" customer that their legs will clear the machine's center column in the forward seat position (it has three) while in use.

Yes, Stephen, that is your machine: (and if I may make a confession after 'putting my foot in my mouth' earlier on this thread regarding the light blue color, the machine does look good in light blue with black pads).

Stephen, thank you for the plug on my machines, I am looking forward to your videos. That was an impressive trip to investigate machines (to be sure), but not the record: I actually had the Purzel brothers (Das Gym) visit me from Vienna, Austria to investigate my machines. Andreas Purzel can be seen describing the C-3000 Cross Axes Incline Press, its use, and features (as well as I can gather - being in German) on the Das gym instagram site (https://www.instagram.com/intelligentstrength/?hl=en). I have included a link to a video of someone in South Korea using the C-3000 Cross Axes Incline Press, because, in my opinion, he is using excellent form and speed of motion (exactly the way I envisioned my machines being used), his video can be seen on his blog at (https://www.instagram.com/p/CPsA3LQA5O2/ and https://www.instagram.com/youinseong777/).

Stephen, I hope you still love it after trying to move it (HA,HA,HA). Actually, all of my machines can be moved easily (on flat ground anyway) with the use of three 1/2" stud casters from Harbor Freight Tools (approx $25 total).

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Henry you make some nice compact pieces. Which they were- at least semi-bolted versions, so I could fit them through a standard doorway. Good stuff, keep up the good work

Originally Posted by Oxidated View Post
    I just wish you would start to put caps on all that tubing. ������
    Actually, the machine's are all shipped with 'end caps' for the transverse pipe at the machine's base. The caps are not in place, so that the machines can be bolted to their pallets for shipping.

Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    Henry you make some nice compact pieces. Which they were- at least semi-bolted versions, so I could fit them through a standard doorway. Good stuff, keep up the good work

For those who want to place my machines in hard to access basements, or through narrow doors, etc.; I do have 'splice joints' which allow the transverse cross pipe to be removed from the rest of the frame. The moving parts can all be removed from each machine's frame with the use of a snap ring pliers (McMaster-Carr), a steel 'punch pin' (3/8" to 3/4" steel bar 18" to 24" long - Home Depot) and a hammer (Home Depot).

Speaking of efforts to place one of my machines in its final resting spot, check out the Herculean effort performed by Bernhard Biedl and his staff of trainers to bring a B-2000 up a flight of stairs over in Austria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COnZHGKljcf/

kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Panatta DUAL SYSTEM HORIZONTAL LEG PRESS / 1FE095

Does anyone have any feedback on this unit? I can pick up one in mint condition for less than $2k. Has anyone here used one? Am I better off off waiting for an angled leg press?

Registered User userWVFVPAXBQQZ's Avatar
    userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kevin3636 View Post
    Panatta DUAL SYSTEM HORIZONTAL LEG PRESS / 1FE095

Does anyone have any feedback on this unit? I can pick up one in mint condition for less than $2k. Has anyone here used one? Am I better off off waiting for an angled leg press?

sucks its a reason that person whose selling it dont want it anymore. I was going to buy this same machine and passed on it after i tried it i ended up ordering the panatta vertical leg press

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 07-24-2021 at 11:13 AM.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the video updates Chris….. pretty impressive!!!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Video Updates
    Chris...this is the bomb. While I can't wait to see the gym and how you are laying this all out (just not a good "vision" person even when they are my projects, plans, etc...) this is just great to watch the evolution of the home build. Being from FL I love those intracoastal lots. My great uncle, now passed, had one when I was growing up and it was great. I'm in Pittsburgh now so very different style of housing, no complaints at all, but loving these updates. Please keep them coming as this evolves.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Guys, I am looking to add a few new pieces to my facility. Any feedback on these would be great.

- Panatta Super Pullover - This looks awesome, and I currently don't have a pullover. Has anyone tried this machine?

- Atlantis Flat / Decline - From what HealthNut has said this seems like a no brainer. I have the panatta decline but this still seems worth it.

- Prime Incline press - I haven't seen much said about this on here. I have the Panatta super incline and love it, but I would like to have the adjustable strength curve of the prime.

- Prime Hybrid Pec Dec - I have seem some people call this the best pec dec, how do you guys feel about it?

- Atlantis Pivot vs Panatta leg press bridge? - does anyone know if they will be re-making the panatta leg press bridge? I know Healthnut mentioned that they would be making one that would kill the atlantis.

- The whole new panatta "special" line up looks amazing. Interested in any feedback on all that new stuff especially compared to the older versions.

Thanks!

No more need for 'rubber bands' on your variable resistance Leg Presses

New L-3000 Linear Leg Press (prototype) from CROSS AXES TECH
    Attached Images

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RF2727 View Post
    Hey Guys, I am looking to add a few new pieces to my facility. Any feedback on these would be great.

- Panatta Super Pullover - This looks awesome, and I currently don't have a pullover. Has anyone tried this machine?

- Atlantis Flat / Decline - From what HealthNut has said this seems like a no brainer. I have the panatta decline but this still seems worth it.

- Prime Incline press - I haven't seen much said about this on here. I have the Panatta super incline and love it, but I would like to have the adjustable strength curve of the prime.

- Prime Hybrid Pec Dec - I have seem some people call this the best pec dec, how do you guys feel about it?

- Atlantis Pivot vs Panatta leg press bridge? - does anyone know if they will be re-making the panatta leg press bridge? I know Healthnut mentioned that they would be making one that would kill the atlantis.

- The whole new panatta "special" line up looks amazing. Interested in any feedback on all that new stuff especially compared to the older versions.

Thanks!
    I have the strive incline press. I like it. I used it a bit when rehabbing my shoulder as I could set it where my shoulder didn't hurt when pressing.

I've used the prime pec deck was good but just used it for rear delts as I use benchpress to make my chest huge
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

Originally Posted by RF2727 View Post

Thanks!

I was supposed to be at Panatta right now, however, I postponed until end of May/early June.

- The Atlantis Flat Decline is unique, definitely in my top 5 of all machines I own.

- As of now, The Atlantis Pivot press and Panatta Leg Press bridge remain fairly equivalent overall. The Atlantis is more inverted, which I like. The Panatta has a much better seat, which is also adjustable in the angle. I'll see if anything is new when I go next.

- For the Pullover, I'd wait. I wish I could give feedback on it now, but its going to have to wait until June. I have not been happy with the previous pullovers. Its hard to beat a Nautilus 1st Gen plate loader or SP08 selectorized. I look forward to finding out about the new pullover.

- Yes, without a doubt get the new special Deltoid. They improved the only thing remiaining that could have possible been improved: adding linkage which improved the strength curve to PERFECT. Now you have a shoulder machine which will never be beaten and is sheer perfection. I tried the prototype 2 years ago. Its absolutely perfect. Nothing like it.

- The special line-up does look amazing. I look forward to compare and fully evaluate the line.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 09-05-2021 at 08:37 AM.

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 09-05-2021 at 08:21 AM.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was supposed to be at Panatta right now, however, I postponed until end of May/early June.

- The Atlantis Flat Decline is unique, definitely in my top 5 of all machines I own.

- As of now, The Atlantis Pivot press and Panatta Leg Press bridge remain fairly equivalent overall. The Atlantis is more inverted, which I like. The Panatta has a much better seat, which is also adjustable in the angle. I'll see if anything is new when I go next.

- For the Pullover, I'd wait. I wish I could give feedback on it now, but its going to have to wait until June. I have not been happy with the previous pullovers. Its hard to beat a Nautilus 1st Gen plate loader or SP08 selectorized. I look forward to finding out about the new pullover.

- Yes, without a doubt get the new special Deltoid. They improved the only thing remiaining that could have possible been improved: adding linkage which improved the strength curve to PERFECT. Now you have a shoulder machine which will never be beaten and is sheer perfection. I tried the prototype 2 years ago. Its absolutely perfect. Nothing like it.

- The special line-up does look amazing. I look forward to compare and fully evaluate the line.
    I wish I had room for a couple of the units from the special line, particularly the Incline Chest and the Pullover, I think they would compliment my Vertical chest, Deltoid Press, High Row and Power Squat, but alas I didn't have the space and I'm awaiting delivery of a Panatta Circular Incline Chest and Pullover from the Fit Evo line, they'll hopefully be delivered on Wednesday, maybe not nBOTB, but I really liked both machines when I tried them out last year.

AetherOne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HealthNutMD, I saw a few years ago you mentioned that you were working on an improved version of the Panatta leg press bridge. When is this going to come out?