Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks to Chris, I was able to get a set of his springs too. Makes a huge difference to the strength curve. My biggest issue is figuring out how to best/most cost effectively move it to FL from Va when i move next year. Was just in the garage looking at it thinking I never want to have to put it back together again :-) But I cant imagine moving without it. I will def take my H-squat and Avenger Leg press...everything else I have I can replace pretty easily once I get there....hopefully w some panatta and the new german gear discussed above.

Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    I'll check it out. I love the cost no object approach. Looking forward to visit them in August. Will take lots of videos to share on the forum...

Do you see any more videos of the NO BULL**** LINE? I've seen the Shoulder (I plan on purchasing the Shoulder).

I've seen some of the chest ones, but I haven't had time to search for them. Post more of the NO Bull**** Line if you find more videos.

I think all of their videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/user/intelligentstrength/videos
    They are scattered a bit though.
    In their NoBull**** line I see:
    - shoulder press
    - incline press
    - decline press
    - leg press

In their gym tours they show other machines (cable pulls, flys, biceps/triceps curls etc.) that appear to be made in similar fashion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovHUOooGM0Q
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfsh09AQopE
    They go on a bit and it's difficult to follow.

They have some classic Nautilus machines, their racks are from EliteFTS, lots of HammerStrength and it's wall-to-wall Eleiko gear. I'm digging trough their channel and I'll post if I see something interesting.
    That gym is probably the most impressive (to my taste) I've ever seen.
    It actually made me feel a bit depressed.
    Last edited by Oxidated; 05-02-2019 at 12:26 AM.

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Oxidated View Post
    This leg press is just the kind I've been imagining.

Considering how overbuilt it is, it doesn't have a huge footprint.
    Unfortunately price tag is 9000euro/10.000$. Even if I had the money I couldn't justify that. My entire home gym cost well bellow that.

This is probably the machine they started with:
    https://www.gym80.de/en/pure-kraft-leg-press/
    Also a nice piece.
    Well Engineered but it doesn't have enough room for plates, looks like it would load a very max 1000lbs which isn't that much for something trying to be the best.

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In their gym tours they show other machines (cable pulls, flys, biceps/triceps curls etc.) that appear to be made in similar fashion.

The grizzly Adams facial hair thing is weird to me. Do women actually find that **** attractive?

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oxidated View Post
    I think all of their videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/user/intelligentstrength/videos
    They are scattered a bit though.
    In their NoBull**** line I see:
    - shoulder press
    - incline press
    - decline press
    - leg press

They have some classic Nautilus machines, their racks are from EliteFTS, lots of HammerStrength and it's wall-to-wall Eleiko gear. I'm digging trough their channel and I'll post if I see something interesting.
    That gym is probably the most impressive (to my taste) I've ever seen.
    It actually made me feel a bit depressed.

It would be great if they did a proper website display of the No Bull**** line.

Well, I'll see them at the end of August or early Sept, so I'll demo and video everything they have.

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 05-05-2019 at 07:22 AM.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chris I think I remember you saying you disliked the Hammer strength MTS line in Part 1 but wanted to confirm as my home gym is space limited and I really wanted the HS iso front lat pulldown but the plate loaded is too long for the space I have while the MTS version has a better footprint. Would i be sacrificing much going with the MTS version vs the plate loaded?

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blakeswan View Post
    Chris I think I remember you saying you disliked the Hammer strength MTS line in Part 1 but wanted to confirm as my home gym is space limited and I really wanted the HS iso front lat pulldown but the plate loaded is too long for the space I have while the MTS version has a better footprint. Would i be sacrificing much going with the MTS version vs the plate loaded?

Everything is about a single machine, not a line (such as MTS). Just because one machine may be good in an MTS line has absolutely nothing to do with another machine in an MTS Line. We are always searching for the one hit wonder, the best of the best. You would have to ask about a specific machine in the MTS Line. The only MTS Line I currently own is the MTS Ab crunch. While a lot of Hammer Strength is 'GOOD" there is usually one or more machines in the cost no object list that are better.

So while you talk about the HS Front ISO Pulldown, either plate loaded or MTS, I wouldn't want it. I found the Panatta Lat Pulldowns to be better. I also like the Plate Loaded Flex Leverage pulldown. The other pulldown that I felt was great was the Nautilus Series 3 pulldown (Which I refurbished in the past thread).

What I'm trying to say is that I lost interest in comparing each of the MTS Line pieces of Hammer Strength which each of the Plate loaded Hammer Strength, because I found better machines.

blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50) blakeswan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Everything is about a single machine, not a line (such as MTS). Just because one machine may be good in an MTS line has absolutely nothing to do with another machine in an MTS Line. We are always searching for the one hit wonder, the best of the best. You would have to ask about a specific machine in the MTS Line. The only MTS Line I currently own is the MTS Ab crunch. While a lot of Hammer Strength is 'GOOD" there is usually one or more machines in the cost no object list that are better.

So while you talk about the HS Front ISO Pulldown, either plate loaded or MTS, I wouldn't want it. I found the Panatta Lat Pulldowns to be better. I also like the Plate Loaded Flex Leverage pulldown. The other pulldown that I felt was great was the Nautilus Series 3 pulldown (Which I refurbished in the past thread).

What I'm trying to say is that I lost interest in comparing each of the MTS Line pieces of Hammer Strength which each of the Plate loaded Hammer Strength, because I found better machines.
    That definitely makes sense. Was hoping maybe you had used the MTS pulldown but understand why you eliminated it from your research. When you say Flex pulldown, is the Star Trac version too far removed from that design to be a good pulldown?
    Attached Images

HiddenGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Greetings everyone! I have been following this thread for years and have always enjoyed Chris’s expertise and insights as well as everyone else’s to find “the Best of the Best” strength equipment . I have a strength training studio in Lexington, KY with 40 machines. I would like to offer for sale a machine I purchased directly from Chris a few years back, the Panatta Inclined Flight Machine. It is in mint condition. If interested, I will send pics. Bob

Originally Posted by blakeswan View Post
    When you say Flex pulldown, is the Star Trac version too far removed from that design to be a good pulldown?
    Yes. In fact, there is a recent episode of Mutant on a mission, in a gym in Denver with an owner who has the Flex lat pulldown and the Star Trac pulldown... they aren't even close (The Flex plate loaded pulldown is much better).

solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Finally got all my stuff moved in and setup. Moving equipment is the worst.

Atlantis Pivot Press - Plate Loaded - C-201
    Atlantis Hack Squat/ Calf Raise - Plate Loaded - C-423
    Atlantis Seated Converging Chest - Selectorized - P-140
    Atlantis Seated Incline Converging Chest - Selectorized - P-143
    Atlantis Seated Old School Converging Chest – Model Number Unknown
    Atlantis Seated Overhead Tricep - Selectorized - T-162
    Atlantis Seated Converging Shoulders - Plate Loaded - E-449
    Atlantis Lat Pulldown - Selectorized - D-123
    Atlantis Pec Dec - Selectorized - P-242
    Atlantis Seated Row - Selectorized - Heavy Stack Upgrade - D-237
    Atlantis Deltoid Raise - Selectorized - E-157
    Atlantis Deadlift/Shrug - Plate Loaded - D-235
    Atlantis Power Squat – Plate Loaded – C-111
    Atlantis T-Bar Row - Plate Loaded - D-126
    Atlantis Supported T-Bar Row – Plate Loaded – D-125
    Atlantis Seated Calf Machine – M-119
    Atlantis Curved Bench - Old School - Not sure the model number?
    Atlantis Decline Bench - B-179
    Atlantis 90 Degree Bench w/ Foot Plate - B-178
    Atlantis Incline Hyper @ 45 degrees - D-128
    Atlantis Dipping Station - P-145
    Hammer Strength Seated Shrug
    Hammer Strength Iso Low Row
    Hammer Strength Iso Leg Press
    Hammer Strength Pullover
    Hammer Strength Seated Dip w/ Seatbelt - Plate Loaded
    Legend Fitness 3-way utility bench - #3103
    Legend Fitness Adjustable Cable Column with Heavy Stack - #952
    Life Fitness Synergy 360T with Heavy Stack, Dip Station, Jump Platform, 2 Pull Up Stations, Landmine, speed ropes & TRX Station.
    Rouge Abram GHD 2.0
    Rouge Reverse Hyper
    Rouge Echo Bike
    Star Trac Kneeling Leg Curl - Selectorized
    Star Trac Prone Leg Curl – Selectorized
    Strive Plate Loaded Bicep Curl
    Quantum Smith Machine

Thanks to everyone for putting this thread together!
    Last edited by solarfuel; 05-16-2019 at 08:20 PM.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by solarfuel View Post

[IMG]https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/solarfuel/IMG_1639_zpsx4qz4nrf.jpeg[IMG]

Hammer Strength Low Row
    Life Fitness Synergy 360T with Heavy Stack, Dip Station, Jump Platform, 2 Pull Up Stations, Landmine, speed ropes & TRX Station.
    Rouge Abram GHD 2.0
    Rouge Reverse Hyper
    Rouge Echo Bike

Incredible! Enjoy your gym, it is fantastic.

I think I see a hammer pullover and iso row.
    Did you think about rolled rubber for the floor.
    Attached Images
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) solarfuel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    Incredible! Enjoy your gym, it is fantastic.

I think I see a hammer pullover and iso row.
    Did you think about rolled rubber for the floor.
    Thank you!

Your are right, i added them to the list. Also have a quantum smith machine i forgot about. Now i just need another 1500 pounds of plates or so. Will probably upgrade the overhead tricep machine, lateral raise, iso leg press and maybe the pec dec. Out of everything, those seem to the the only pieces i am not 100% in love with. Not surprising they arnt on the list. Should have listened to the pros

nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks Great! What is your sq footage there? What do you think about the atlantis pivot squat and hack squat? What is your opinion of those selectorized chest pieces? Congratulations.

Originally Posted by nnclark11 View Post
    Looks Great! What is your sq footage there? What do you think about the atlantis pivot squat and hack squat? What is your opinion of those selectorized chest pieces? Congratulations.
    Just under 1500 sq ft

The pivot press is awesome. The strength curve is perfect, has no dead spots, and keeps constant tension on the quads throughout the entire movement. I dont think i will ever be able to max out that machine, can probably hold 14 plates per side. My only real complaints are the massive footprint it takes up, the head rest needs to be adjustable up and down (not just in and out), and I wish it had an adjustable range limiter/safety stops. i can see myself pushing the limits and getting into a precarious position on the last set.

The hack squat is nice, but not as awesome as the pivot press. If i could only have one it would be the pivot press press all day, every day. The hack squat is super smooth, is a nice dual unit (calves or quads/hammys.) I like the seat vs the standard shoulder hack options as it removes the spinal compression. I wish the footplate was a little wider (3-4" extra on each side.) Might do a footplate mod in the future. It does have an adjustable range limiter/safety stop mechanism which is nice if you go to heavy on that last set.

Out of the 4 chest pieces i would rank them:
    P-140 > P-143 = Old School Plate Loaded Press > P-242. I bought the pec dec for a great price ($300) but honestly regret it as i am not a huge pec fly guy. It gives a nice pump but i could do without it. The P-140 and P-143 are very smooth, awesome strength curves, zero dead spots that i can feel, and i absolutely LOVE the pre-stretch footplates. Any selectorized chest pieces without the pre-stretch footplates took a huge hit in my book after using them. Overall they are very nice machines, and some of the best chest pieces i have ever used. They fit me perfectly (6'1/210), however I could see them being on the larger size for some people.
    Last edited by solarfuel; 05-17-2019 at 06:53 AM. Reason: grammer

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Hammer Strength Pullover
    Rouge Abram GHD 2.0
    Rouge Reverse Hyper
    Rouge Echo Bike
    Quantum Smith Machine

It’s so great I’m quoting again.
    Where did you find the equipment. Multiple resellers, CL, found locally or shipped.
    Thanks.
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    It’s so great I’m quoting again.
    Where did you find the equipment. Multiple resellers, CL, found locally or shipped.
    Thanks.
    Thank you, I appreciate it. It was a lot of hunting on Craigslist and kijiji. Traveled to Virginia, Pennsylvania, Indiana, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Illinois, Toronto and Montreal. Crossed the Canadian border 3 separate times. I live in Annapolis Maryland. I guesstimate around 5300 miles traveled.

Thank you, I appreciate it. It was a lot of hunting on Craigslist and kijiji. Traveled to Virginia, Pennsylvania, Indiana, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Illinois, Toronto and Montreal. Crossed the Canadian border 3 separate times. I live in Annapolis Maryland. I guesstimate around 5300 miles traveled.
    It was worth your effort. I recently picked up a hammer iso row, only 45mi away. It was pretty dirty but cleaned up well with some magic erasers.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of miles, but you've picked up some really great equipment.

Nice work, repped.

nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow that is a lot of driving! Never even thought about venturing to Canada. Lots of Atlantis there! Did you have to pay some special toll to haul equipment? If that pivot press had adjustable seat it would be more enticing to me.

KyTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Everyone:

I've been a lurker here and in the original thread for about a year, using a lot of your suggestions as I put together my home gym. My "toys" include some original Nautilus machines (Super Pullover, Behind Neck Torso, Torso Rowing, Multi Triceps, and Multi Exercise), a few old Hammer pieces including the hard-to-find Rear Delt, and some Flex Fitness Pieces ( Lying and Kneeling Leg Curl, Leverage Incline Press). I have about 850 square feet to work with, and a limited budget, so I can't build a gym anywhere near as impressive as what some of you have, but I'm determined to make it the best gym I can.

I thought it might interest you to know that Randy Coyle is driving down Monday (I live in Louisville, KY) to bring me a new Swing Squat, his T-Bar Row, and a new triceps bar he's been working on. I plan to record an interview with him -- about his decades developing exercise equipment, his experiences in the bodybuilding business, why his Swing Squat is superior to the "rip off" pendulum squat machines made by Paramount, Atlantis, Watson, and now Arsenal --- plus whatever other topics may arise. Anything you guys want me to cover with Randy?

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If your still in the market for a lateral raise I have a mint BodyMasters that I'm looking to move along with other great gear for sale. I'm moving and looking to downsize. I live in South Jersey. If interested, PM me with any questions.

Thank you!

Your are right, i added them to the list. Also have a quantum smith machine i forgot about. Now i just need another 1500 pounds of plates or so. Will probably upgrade the overhead tricep machine, lateral raise, iso leg press and maybe the pec dec. Out of everything, those seem to the the only pieces i am not 100% in love with. Not surprising they arnt on the list. Should have listened to the pros

HiddenGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This machine is now SOLD.

HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Has anyone on this forum used any independent shippers, besides Dave Goalder. I am shipping some machines from California to Ohio and have just missed Dave (who won't be back out this way until Winter).

Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Henry Maag

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hammer Strength Pullover
    Rouge Abram GHD 2.0
    Rouge Reverse Hyper
    Rouge Echo Bike
    Quantum Smith Machine

Sweet jesus. lol Awesome setup.

Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    Sweet jesus. lol Awesome setup.
    Thanks Buddy. Appreciate the feedback

Since that update i have added a nebula half rack with platform, a natilus womens gen 1 pullover (Which is freaking AWESOME - fits my 6'1/210 frame PERFECTLY,) a pit shark, and just cut a deal for a Medx Avenger leg press, seated low row, converging chest press, 10 degree fly, and seated dip. Supposed to be delivered on Sunday.
    Last edited by solarfuel; 06-26-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Thanks Buddy. Appreciate the feedback

Since that update i have added a nebula half rack with platform, a natilus womens gen 1 pullover (Which is freaking AWESOME - fits my 6'1/210 frame PERFECTLY,) a pit shark, and just cut a deal for a Medx Avenger leg press, seated low row, converging chest press, 10 degree fly, and seated dip. Supposed to be delivered on Sunday.

Acquiring some great pieces! Love to see fine gym equipment being appreciated. I would be curious to hear your review of the medx 10 degree fly and seated dip. Not sure how much different they are than similar selectorized pieces? I have never tried the converging chest though it has a sizeable footprint. How do you like your pitshark so far? Have you found much use of the taller version compared to shorter version?

Originally Posted by nnclark11 View Post
    Acquiring some great pieces! Love to see fine gym equipment being appreciated. I would be curious to hear your review of the medx 10 degree fly and seated dip. Not sure how much different they are than similar selectorized pieces? I have never tried the converging chest though it has a sizeable footprint. How do you like your pitshark so far? Have you found much use of the taller version compared to shorter version?
    Once i get them in and setup i will defiantly share my findings, might be a few weeks though. Need to clear out a lot of old stuff to make room for the new stuff. Chris didn't really like the avenger dip, i remember him saying in the original thread that it was like a giant seesaw. David Feather loves it though, and usually those guys are on the same page. I read online that they only made like a dozen units or less. I am super excited to try it out, but hesitant as every time I buy something that Chris doesn't recommend i end up regretting it. For the price i paid though i should be able to get my money back if it doesn't work out.

The tall pit shark is nice. I was able to pick up a used unit for $1500. The extra set of pull up/dip bars and having the option to do weighted work is nice but I probably wouldn't have paid the $1200 premium that Rogers/Rouge wants.

My medx avenger stuff got here on Sunday. My guy who picked up for me said the folks at the school had no idea what they were selling, kept referencing the machines as Hammer Strength. Apparently everything has been in storage at the school for the last decade or so, since they opened their new field house and replaced everything with Matrix junk what a joke.

Ended up also getting a overhead press and the pulldown, so pretty much the entire Avenger line minus the pullover, neck, and lateral raise. They didn't list them in the lot, but included them for free in the sale. Had to leave behind a pair of powerlift GHDs, and an old school powerlift rack but ill take the other two machines in lieu

Now comes the hard part, deciding what to keep, what to save and then moving this dam equipment. No idea what i am going to move out other than the Hammer Pullover (Replaced with a Nautilus Gen 1 Womens Pullover) Seated Dip, and Iso Leg Press. Maybe the Atlantis Power Squat? Maybe the Star Trac prone leg curl, as i really prefer the kneeling option over the prone.

Here is what i am trying to fit in:
    Medx Avenger Leg Press
    Medx Avenger Row
    Medx Avenger Chest/Incline Press
    Medx Avenger Pulldown
    Medx Avenger Seated Dip
    Medx Avenger Overhead Press

Probably going to be forced to sell the Medx 10 Degree Fly, Leg Extension, and Prone Curl along with the hammer stuff.
    Last edited by solarfuel; 07-01-2019 at 08:33 AM. Reason: grammar

Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is the Hammer PO Iso lateral or single arm? And the MedX LE and LC both selectorized?
    Thanks
    Mike