Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1241
    HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

More "CROSS AXES TECH" to Europe

For any members on this forum in Europe, who may be interested in CROSS AXES TECH: I have six more machines headed to Germany and Austria. The five machines with blue frames and grey upholstery are headed to Stephan Entian's "Sportwerkstatt" in Meschede, Germany, and the one machine with a gloss black frame and red upholstery is headed to Bernhard Biedl's training facility in Austria.
    Attached Images

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AetherOne View Post
    HealthNutMD, I saw a few years ago you mentioned that you were working on an improved version of the Panatta leg press bridge. When is this going to come out?
    This is new on their website. I'm interested to try it out:

https://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1FW085.html

I wish they made the power row that gets easier towards end range, as it stands this is probably the best modern row in production?

I tried out some old school plate loaded Circular motion machines that get easier at end range, and they were great. Precor Flite Plate Loaded machines pretty good. Hope panatta makes an isolateral plate loaded circular rowing like they did with the pulldown
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Camarija View Post
    This is new on their website. I'm interested to try it out:

Yes the seat is amazing contour and also adjustable angle.

Yes Panatta is simply on fire! So many new machines.

I will be going this spring....

So many new pieces to evaluate. Looking forward to the next purchase and big order this late spring/early summer.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Estimated completion date end of March
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

https://youtu.be/v_4W6WoCzFs

Jujimufu's gym. Not sure why the videos aren't showing.
    Last edited by Oxidated; 11-11-2021 at 10:55 PM.

GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This Prime 4 tier Dumbbell rack is nice. The Stainless Steel dumbbells' look great with the Blue Rack however I still prefer rubber coated dumbbells'. I can't post links yet so had to split up the link. You can also look up Prime 4 tier Dumbbell Rack on youtube to find it.

w w w. youtube .com/watch?v=KWZO_yVp6_0

worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

compact leg press

Hi all,

I'm looking for a compact leg press (space is very limited in my home gym).
    So far the candidates are one of the panatta selectorized horizontal leg presses (e.g. monolith 1mth085 - panattasport.com/en/product/1MTH085.html) or the gym80 4361 pure kraft strong / no bull** (gym80.de/en/product/plate-loaded-en/pure-kraft-strong-en/4361-pure-kraft-strong-leg-press-dual/). The gym80 is quite long, but it loads from the front so I wouldn't need to leave space around it for loading.
    I like that both of them can also go into a horizontal hack squat like position.
    @HelatNutMD I think you might be one of the few who tested both. I would highly appreciate any advice.

Any other suggestions?
    I could also go with one of the panatta plate loaded leg press bridges, but then I would have to drop 2 other panatta selectorized machines.

Thanks

Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by worf42 View Post
    Hi all,

I'm looking for a compact leg press (space is very limited in my home gym).
    So far the candidates are one of the panatta selectorized horizontal leg presses (e.g. monolith 1mth085 - panattasport.com/en/product/1MTH085.html) or the gym80 4361 pure kraft strong / no bull** (gym80.de/en/product/plate-loaded-en/pure-kraft-strong-en/4361-pure-kraft-strong-leg-press-dual/). The gym80 is quite long, but it loads from the front so I wouldn't need to leave space around it for loading.
    I like that both of them can also go into a horizontal hack squat like position.
    @HelatNutMD I think you might be one of the few who tested both. I would highly appreciate any advice.

Any other suggestions?
    I could also go with one of the panatta plate loaded leg press bridges, but then I would have to drop 2 other panatta selectorized machines.

Thanks
    I had a long, hard look at both of those (only tried Panatta), and ultimately decided on neither due to space requirement and price.
    How much space do you have? These two machines are large in every plane.
    Another compact horizontal press that I considered:
    (price on pair with Panatta)
    https://www.grunsport.cz/fitness-mac...g-press-739658

And if you really want a compact horizontal press:

http://www.crossaxestech.com/products.html

I have cooled of on the horizontal leg presses.
    I'd rather go with something like this:
    https://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1FW085.html
    It's long, but not overly wide.

worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) worf42 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Oxidated View Post
    I had a long, hard look at both of those (only tried Panatta), and ultimately decided on neither due to space requirement and price.
    How much space do you have? These two machines are large in every plane.
    I have a 2.6mx3m free area with walls on 3 sides. I'm trying to fit as many machines as possible.
    With leg presses around 1m-1.2m wide, I'll still have place for 2 selectorized machines. With the panatta "new" leg press bridge (1FW085) in theory I wouldn't have space for anything else (I need some space around to be able to load it). OTOH the wide part of 1FW085 is the part with the loading pins and the loading pins don't move much horizontally, so I might be able to fit another machine...
    Besides this free space area, I still can fit 2 maybe 3 smaller machines in different rooms. Ideally I would like to add a shoulder press, a vertical chest press, a pulldown and a low row (I already have an inclined chest press, pec deck, functional trainer/cables, chest supported t-bar, belt squat and pendulum squat). I'm thinking of going mostly with panatta circular models (since they are a bit more compact and seem to be pretty good anyway).

Another problem is that I have narrow doors (79-80cm) and a narrow hallway, so the machines would need to be demountable.

Another compact horizontal press that I considered:
    (price on pair with Panatta)
    grunsport.cz/fitness-machines/produkt/c101-seated-leg-press-739658

And if you really want a compact horizontal press:
    crossaxestech.com/products.html
    Thanks a lot, I didn't know about grunsport. Really interesting. Cross Axes Tech is interesting too, but the shipping cost might be a problem (I'm in .eu).

Originally Posted by worf42 View Post
    I have a 2.6mx3m free area with walls on 3 sides. I'm trying to fit as many machines as possible.
    With leg presses around 1m-1.2m wide, I'll still have place for 2 selectorized machines. With the panatta "new" leg press bridge (1FW085) in theory I wouldn't have space for anything else (I need some space around to be able to load it). OTOH the wide part of 1FW085 is the part with the loading pins and the loading pins don't move much horizontally, so I might be able to fit another machine...
    Besides this free space area, I still can fit 2 maybe 3 smaller machines in different rooms. Ideally I would like to add a shoulder press, a vertical chest press, a pulldown and a low row (I already have an inclined chest press, pec deck, functional trainer/cables, chest supported t-bar, belt squat and pendulum squat). I'm thinking of going mostly with panatta circular models (since they are a bit more compact and seem to be pretty good anyway).

Another problem is that I have narrow doors (79-80cm) and a narrow hallway, so the machines would need to be demountable.

Thanks a lot, I didn't know about grunsport. Really interesting. Cross Axes Tech is interesting too, but the shipping cost might be a problem (I'm in .eu).
    I'm in a very similar situation, except that the whole Virus situation put a stop to my plans.
    I'm at a point where I would need to sacrifice another bedroom for gym equipment, and the house already looks weird to visitors.
    Also had to pass on some equipment due to narrow doors and a very narrow stairway.

Have a look at this as well:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtSry-Xlhci/ (Dimensions: 180x180x170cm) (I'm still considering this one)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BgZr3gyFFfa/ (conventional leg press)
    I believe they have a horizontal leg press like the ones above, but you'll need to contact them. EU based, high quality equipment.

Panatta is an easy choice these days. They seem to be on a roll with new designs, and entire catalogue is fantastic.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post

Estimated completion date end of March
    This is the greatest gym project on the forum. Killer lot, soon to be killer house, and then we get to see the gym build and layout plus the finished product. I hadn't seen this update before but man this is full beast mode. Pumped for you.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I ended up getting (4) 45lb plates, (2) 35lb plates, (2) 25lb plates, (4) 10lb plates, and (4) 5lb plates with a weight tree stand for $120.00 at an auction.

They are in good shape, but a few of the 45lb plates need sanded and painted. What type of paint should I use on them? Just any type of spray paint?

They aren't a big name brand, but its a step closer to getting a home gym complete. I already had (2) 45lb plates and some 25lb plates. Needless to say I have enough plates for a long while.
    I picked up a dumbbell stand, so now I'm going to start searching for some used dumbbells.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Burtle1 View Post
    I ended up getting (4) 45lb plates, (2) 35lb plates, (2) 25lb plates, (4) 10lb plates, and (4) 5lb plates with a weight tree stand for $120.00 at an auction.

They are in good shape, but a few of the 45lb plates need sanded and painted. What type of paint should I use on them? Just any type of spray paint?

They aren't a big name brand, but its a step closer to getting a home gym complete. I already had (2) 45lb plates and some 25lb plates. Needless to say I have enough plates for a long while.
    I picked up a dumbbell stand, so now I'm going to start searching for some used dumbbells.
    There is no right answer for this, whatever color you want. Some people just strip them with no paint, some paint black with different color lettering. I think getting the plates prepped for painting is key and there are plenty of threads on the subject.
    Here is a link I have saved for plate refurb:
    https://www.tworepcave.com/2754/brea...weight-plates/

Here is a thread for Ivanovo plates:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=159555561

Edit for one more refurb thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...8199683&page=6
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

CROSS AXES TECH - Colors?

I am looking for any opinions on upholstery and grip colors to go with "Bronze Chrome" frames. I have temporarily run out of the "Black" handgrip material (everyone wants black), and I am looking for opinions on other color combinations to go with the "Bronze Chrome" frames.
    I selected some colors that I feel will go with the Bronze Chrome.

The B-2000 has "Imperial Blue" upholstery and grips. The C-2000 has both "Forest Green" upholstery and grips and "Burgundy" upholstery and grips. The C-3000 has "Yew Green" (slightly darker than the Forest Green) upholstery and grips.
    Attached Images

Sorry, I missed the C-2000 in "Burgundy".
    Attached Images

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HenryMaag View Post
    I am looking for any opinions on upholstery and grip colors to go with "Bronze Chrome" frames. I have temporarily run out of the "Black" handgrip material (everyone wants black), and I am looking for opinions on other color combinations to go with the "Bronze Chrome" frames.
    I selected some colors that I feel will go with the Bronze Chrome.

The B-2000 has "Imperial Blue" upholstery and grips. The C-2000 has both "Forest Green" upholstery and grips and "Burgundy" upholstery and grips. The C-3000 has "Yew Green" (slightly darker than the Forest Green) upholstery and grips.
    I don’t have an answer but your pieces look good.
    Who is making your pads and what are you using for the backing material. Looks like black UHMW. Thank you.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

oriperlman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question regarding power rack

Hi Guys

Love the thread. Super helpful.

Building a commercial private gym - filling the space with 70% Atlantis 20% prime and 10% rogue. Ordered the pro hack squat from Atlantis, super excited.

Wanted to get everyone’s input on a squat rack. I was gearing towards going with bolted rm4 but am concerned with the longevity of the piece.

Appreciate any input.

Thanks
    Will post pics of the gym once complete

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by oriperlman View Post
    Hi Guys

Building a commercial private gym - filling the space with 70% Atlantis 20% prime and 10% rogue. Ordered the pro hack squat from Atlantis, super excited.

Wanted to get everyone’s input on a squat rack. I was gearing towards going with bolted rm4 but am concerned with the longevity of the piece.

Appreciate any input.

Thanks

I would maybe reconsider the rogue squat racks. I have heard of people having issues with them being a bit wobbly / out of center. Also, from other gym equipment related forums Rogue seems to be going through some customer service / quality / supply issues right now. For a commercial gym I'd suggest maybe going with a fully or partially welded squat rack.

Power Lift has some great equipment - https://www.powerliftusa.com/
    They outfit a lot of pro, college, and HS sports facilities. I've seen used units come through that look brand new. They seem to have great longevity.

Other racks to look at, I believe HealthNutMD (OP) ended up with a Rae Crowther rack:https://raecrowther.com/home-strength/
    Before that I think he had a fully welded Atlantis unit.

I think the fitness youtuber Jujimufu sold his Rogue rack and went with arsenal strength: https://myarsenalstrength.com/strength-equipment/

Legend Fitness has been popular on this forum and their prices seem to be pretty reasonable for partially welded racks: https://www.legendfitness.com/

Lots of great options out there. Good Luck.

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OutKlast View Post

I think the fitness youtuber Jujimufu sold his Rogue rack and went with arsenal strength: https://myarsenalstrength.com/strength-equipment/
    Juji still has the rogue rack, it's in his shed gym. He went with a Ghost Strong rack in his main gym.

GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ProMaxima makes a good squat rack and their pricing is very competitive. They have good accessories available for the rack as well. I've had one for years with absolutely no issues.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi Guys

Appreciate any input.

Thanks

I've had 2 Legend Racks, Monster Half Rack and six post Performance, I still have the Performance rack, it's built like a tank, however if I were looking for a rack I'd be seriously considering Dynamic Strength, I used one last year and was very impressed with the build quality and functionality.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Leg press prototype and a new equipment company on the horizon maybe????

https://imaginestrength.com/

Looks like they have incorporated some counterweights and a cam into the design.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 03-01-2022 at 02:56 AM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm looking to purchase a new 8 stack for my gym. Any particular brand you guys feel is the best? I'm thinking of choosing Atlantis as of now. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi Guys

Appreciate any input.

Thanks
    The RM and RML stuff are built like tanks, so I wouldn't be concerned with longevity. However, I concur with the above post about Rogue having some QC and CS issues right now. I have a ML spotter arm that doesn't fit my ML rack and Rogue shrugged it off. I'll end up taking an angle grinder to it and then spray painting it, but I shouldn't have to. The rack will still be here when I die though.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Atlantis hack squat/hack press combo

[]---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just got a chance to try this at Exile Fitness (Baltimore) last week. The Kas Atlantis Hack/ Leg press piece is pretty great. It fixes the safety level being in the way of a wider stance squat which was a problem I had with the prior Atlantis Hack Squat (not sure which generation, I think there are 3-4 major generations).

I believe that it is a 5-10 degree shallower angle than the regular Atlantis hack so it is longer and bigger. And it is quite big, bigger than my EliteFTS Monster Hack which is already enormous. But if you want both a leg press and a hack, this seems like a no brainer. The only thing I didn't love is that the lower handles (around thigh level) are not adjustable in height like the EliteFTS one and they are at the wrong height for me when using as a hack squat (so effectively you use the shoulder height handles for hack squats and the hip height handles for leg presses, at least if you are 5'7" like me)

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Atlantis hack squat/hack press combo

I am contemplating making some adjustments to the CROSS AXES TECH line of machines.

As most of you probably already know by now, I manufacture a line of plate-loaded muscle-building machines under the business name CROSS AXES TECH. Many of them evolved from my previous line of machines (LAMB BODYBUILDING MACHINES). What you may not know is that I have designed most all of the machines I manufacture (both companies) around the design parameter that the operators which would end up using my machines would be from 6’1 to 6’3, 200-230lbs and ‘male’.

While I do design my machines to accommodate a wide range of operator sizes, this larger male ‘target’ has been my model.

I have never been to bright as a businessman, and I think my family would probably concur that I am slow to change my beliefs, but it has been suggested to me that I could increase sales by designing machines to ‘better fit’ a shorter targeted operator. Looking at ‘bell curves’ for average human height across many races it can be shown that my 6’-3” 220lb male is in the far upper end of potential users.

Observing instagram videos of people using my machines coming out of the Arabian Gulf region, South Korea, even here in the USA, I believe that I can provide an even better ‘feel’ on my machines for a far greater range of ‘end users’ by changing my ‘target model’ to better fit the human population.

While a 5’7 to 5’8 still seems too short for me to target ‘athletes’, I am contemplating reviewing the designs of the entire line to shift the ‘target operator’ down to about 5’10”.

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciateded.

Registered User userALUTL4UKL2H's Avatar
    userALUTL4UKL2H is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dip machine recommendations

I just spent the last 4 days of vacation lusting through part 1 and 2 of this thread. My wife will not be happy when new equipment shows up unannounced.

Currently looking for a good dip machine for my barn gym. Any feedback on some good ones out there? King makes a plate loaded one that has a small footprint, and reminds me of an old school one o used when I was younger. But the Panantta is straight sexy. Anyone have feedback on the Panatta or any others I should look at?

Originally Posted by userALUTL4UKL2H View Post
    I just spent the last 4 days of vacation lusting through part 1 and 2 of this thread. My wife will not be happy when new equipment shows up unannounced.

Currently looking for a good dip machine for my barn gym. Any feedback on some good ones out there? King makes a plate loaded one that has a small footprint, and reminds me of an old school one o used when I was younger. But the Panantta is straight sexy. Anyone have feedback on the Panatta or any others I should look at?
    I've used this old style of Panatta Dips machine:
    https://primofitnessusa.com/wp-conte...ss-1XPL038.jpg
    It was a joy to use. I couldn't fault it any way. I remember I could load it to do 1RepMax or do 20 reps with equal comfort.

Given infinite space and resources, it would be in my gym.
    New styles look much more polished, especially the Monolith range. I haven't used those, though.

Edit:
    Since mentioning Panatta,
    It looks to me that they are committing more to their "Cardio" program. I wonder if the machines are rebranded and repackaged just to fill up their offering, or they are developing themselves with the quality of their strength equipment.
    Last edited by Oxidated; 03-17-2022 at 11:13 PM.

RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The original Panatta High Row HP vs the new super high row... any thoughts? I'll be ordering one, not sure which is better.