Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nnclark11 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/MadHouseGym...3973076612411/

Anybody ever see this lat pulldown machine before? Friends gym I follow just got it. It looks to be the best lat pulldown machine ever made. Would love to try it out!
    I’ve been to the madhouse gym Austell location once and was given a tour and rundown of almost every piece in there. The collection of equipment is incredible and the place should be featured on Mutant on a mission. I’ve not been to the first location which has more leg equipment.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym pics: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177315891&p=1583348411&viewfull=1#post1583348411

Afo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you post a video on the custom Panatta XP Lux pulldown you had done? I don't recall seeign those before. Realize you may not have access right now, even just the exact model you customized and a description of changes would be great.

[QUOTE=HealthNutMD;1599640181]Yes, I thought that was from Pendulum, and then they confirmed it in the video.

I have to say that I am quite certain I would not like it for a few reasons. Sometimes a piece that looks OK doesn't end up panning out. I don't like the forward facing. The free form motion path I think looks good on paper, but doesn't feel good in reality.

I really wish I could show you the custom panatta lat pull down I have, hands down the best pull down I have, and better than the plate loaded version which is my second favorite. We have 2 people ordering it now on the current order. The last XP Lux to be made. I really hope they make it again in Monolith or another line....
    Current 1 car garage setup...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeqVQRel9Uk/?taken-by=clmb511

HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Afo3 View Post
    Can you post a video on the custom Panatta XP Lux pulldown you had done? I don't recall seeign those before. Realize you may not have access right now, even just the exact model you customized and a description of changes would be great.
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Yes, I thought that was from Pendulum, and then they confirmed it in the video.

I have to say that I am quite certain I would not like it for a few reasons. Sometimes a piece that looks OK doesn't end up panning out. I don't like the forward facing. The free form motion path I think looks good on paper, but doesn't feel good in reality.

I really wish I could show you the custom panatta lat pull down I have, hands down the best pull down I have, and better than the plate loaded version which is my second favorite. We have 2 people ordering it now on the current order. The last XP Lux to be made. I really hope they make it again in Monolith or another line....

XP lux with a leg press stack housing, but filled with all 5kg plates.... 2:45 min mark... let me see....

A couple of the guys are getting it on the order being placed this week....

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 03-15-2020 at 05:50 PM.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The latest Dynavec designed machine is starting to appear in quality gyms.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-IPtvcnIMI/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-KJT_wHd6i/

Negative work?......No problem.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-SbpR0HMlX/
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 03-28-2020 at 03:17 PM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HealthNutMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post

Thanks for posting that. I just got off the phone with them. Its a great machine. I was looking for updates on their next machines and when they will be available.

The Gluteator is doing well, as it should.

Climbing the walls waiting for the day I can move in to the new place and finish working on the machines....

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post

That was very timely Gregg..... I'm getting an MRI done on one of my peroneal tendons.... this might be a good rehab machine for me.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Guys, I placed a Panatta order for the (all plate loaded) ab crunch, super incline bench, and decline chest. I am also considering adding the Shoulder press, high row, and super rowing machine. I haven't actually had the chance to demo these machines, but this thread really convinced me that they are worth adding to my gym. I essentially want to have a facility with the best machines possible and it seems like Panatta is the best of the best in many categories. I'd even like to eventually add more down the road. The only piece I'm unsure of is the super rowing machine, 1HP504A. Does anyone have any good feedback on that (I went through the thread and didn't see too much about it)? It seems like all the other pieces on the my list are very well liked. How does the decline chest compare to just the vertical chest? Also, are there any specific custom modifications I should request be made to these machines? Thank you for the dedication to this thread, it has really helped me pick equipment!

Originally Posted by RF2727 View Post
    Hey Guys, I placed a Panatta order for the (all plate loaded) ab crunch, super incline bench, and decline chest.

All excellent machines, those 3 are better than anything else ever made, and by light years. I just spent an hour replying from my cell phone and it didn't go through and I have to retype the whole message and much shorter.

You should get the modified custom version that I had them make me.... You can see the pictures from 3 years ago in this thread. It has the much longer frame and 2 sets of foot pedals. The version I had made is beyond words.

I am also considering adding the Shoulder press, high row, and super rowing machine. I haven't actually had the chance to demo these machines, but this thread really convinced me that they are worth adding to my gym. I essentially want to have a facility with the best machines possible and it seems like Panatta is the best of the best in many categories.
    The Deltoid Press, as they call it, is the best shoulder machine I have used by far. Way better than any other shoulder machine, nothing comes close. I had them make a seat modification that moves back and forth, just like the amazing back adjustable back rest. it is shown in this thread a few years ago. Now the mod is available for everyone.

The High Row is amazing, the best. I had them ad a height adjustable seat (same as the Lat pulldown has) to the high row as a modification several years ago, I believe it is standard now. previously it was a fixed seat.

The super rowing I just spent 30 min talking about and then lost it when I went to hit submit on my cell phone. I'll post more later. I have an Avenger Row and also an old school cybex Plate loaded row and prefer mid rows that arch slightly upwards at the end. However, for that type of row, it is excellent, the best. I just prefer the arc to come from above, not below. Although the linkage and strength curve make the Panatta Super rowing Plus a very good machine.

I'd even like to eventually add more down the road. The only piece I'm unsure of is the super rowing machine, 1HP504A. Does anyone have any good feedback on that (I went through the thread and didn't see too much about it)? It seems like all the other pieces on the my list are very well liked. How does the decline chest compare to just the vertical chest? Also, are there any specific custom modifications I should request be made to these machines? Thank you for the dedication to this thread, it has really helped me pick equipment!
    The decline and vertical chest are both vertical chests: both are very similar. For a commercial gym, yes get both. However for a home gym, just pick one or the other, they are very, very close in function.

I'll reply with more detail later.... You can call me as well.

Everyone and their mother should get the Fit Evo Ab Isolator Bench: the best abdominal bench ever made.

Also on the order I just placed this past week, 4 people got the vertical leg press amazing machine.

The plate loaded Ab machine you are getting is by far the best ab machine of its type. No other ab machine gets that level of crunch. Also consider getting the Monolith selectorized Ab crunch, Nearly identical to the plate loaded version. I will have the Monolith ab crunch side-by-side with the plate loaded version.

More later....
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 03-28-2020 at 07:06 AM.

Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    That was very timely Gregg..... I'm getting an MRI done on one of my peroneal tendons.... this might be a good rehab machine for me.
    Absolutely it would..... I think you would like it very much as well.

MaineBarnLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaineBarnLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaineBarnLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaineBarnLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaineBarnLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaineBarnLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaineBarnLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaineBarnLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaineBarnLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaineBarnLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaineBarnLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I posted more details in the thread Deep-Voiced-One started "Is BWTD Creating Some Dead-Squat Bar Offspring?" (I'd link but not enough posts). But wanted to share these 3 bars Dean from Black Widow Training made. They're very well made (welds tight, finish perfect) and highly functional. One is his standard hammer curl bar custom painted in illusion cherry, one is similar to the Edge Combo bar, but with fat grips on the center handles, painted in ultra illusion green, and the deadlift bar with built in jack stands is painted in illusion blue berry.

Ask if you have questions on any of them.
    Attached Images

RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All excellent machines, those 3 are better than anything else ever made, and by light years. I just spent an hour replying from my cell phone and it didn't go through and I have to retype the whole message and much shorter.

You should get the modified custom version that I had them make me.... You can see the pictures from 3 years ago in this thread. It has the much longer frame and 2 sets of foot pedals. The version I had made is beyond words.

The Deltoid Press, as they call it, is the best shoulder machine I have used by far. Way better than any other shoulder machine, nothing comes close. I had them make a seat modification that moves back and forth, just like the amazing back adjustable back rest. it is shown in this thread a few years ago. Now the mod is available for everyone.

The High Row is amazing, the best. I had them ad a height adjustable seat (same as the Lat pulldown has) to the high row as a modification several years ago, I believe it is standard now. previously it was a fixed seat.

The super rowing I just spent 30 min talking about and then lost it when I went to hit submit on my cell phone. I'll post more later. I have an Avenger Row and also an old school cybex Plate loaded row and prefer mid rows that arch slightly upwards at the end. However, for that type of row, it is excellent, the best. I just prefer the arc to come from above, not below. Although the linkage and strength curve make the Panatta Super rowing Plus a very good machine.

The decline and vertical chest are both vertical chests: both are very similar. For a commercial gym, yes get both. However for a home gym, just pick one or the other, they are very, very close in function.

I'll reply with more detail later.... You can call me as well.

Everyone and their mother should get the Fit Evo Ab Isolator Bench: the best abdominal bench ever made.

Also on the order I just placed this past week, 4 people got the vertical leg press amazing machine.

The plate loaded Ab machine you are getting is by far the best ab machine of its type. No other ab machine gets that level of crunch. Also consider getting the Monolith selectorized Ab crunch, Nearly identical to the plate loaded version. I will have the Monolith ab crunch side-by-side with the plate loaded version.

More later....
    Thank you so much for this response. The feedback really helps me out since I don't have the opportunity to try out the equipment right now. Yeah that vertical leg press looks amazing! Eventually I'd like to add that but I think I am most likely going to add they Rodgers Athletic Power Squat pro XT over that one as my next leg piece. I would love to give you a call to get some more feedback on machines since you have so much knowledge/experience with them.
    Last edited by RF2727; 04-12-2020 at 04:02 AM.

adhisiva is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Kind request

Dear All,

I have a lot of respect for all of those who are in this learned forum. I love to be here with the brethren.

This happens to be Larry Wheels at Oxygen gym of Abu Dhabi.

youtube.com/watch?v=2XIvCEplvHA

Please can any one tell which make is this preacher curl machine he is using.

Looks really sweet. ( I could not match it with any top manufacturers)

Much regards,
    Siva

nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by adhisiva View Post
    Dear All,

I have a lot of respect for all of those who are in this learned forum. I love to be here with the brethren.

Much regards,
    Siva
    Looks like a cool machine. I have never seen it!

Dear All,

Much regards,
    Siva
    I watched the entire video. Looks like all of those machines were from the same manufacturer, none of which I have seen before. The preacher does look interesting, and would love to give it a try. That being said, maybe someone else will know. Probably a European brand, but not sure.

bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bennder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dear All,

Much regards,
    Siva
    Haven't seen it before but saw clearer pictures of all the cool curl machines at 5 mins of this

youtube.com/watch?v=BXlJJEyRodw

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    XP lux with a leg press stack housing, but filled with all 5kg plates.... 2:45 min mark... let me see....

A couple of the guys are getting it on the order being placed this week....

i see you have the Flex Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown. Easily, one of the best Lat Pulldown machines in history IMO. The only thing that has come close for me is the Nautilus Nitro Plate Loaded Lat Pull. Have you used anything that comes close to the Flex? Anything that has a similar movement path or feel?

Originally Posted by bennder View Post
    Haven't seen it before but saw clearer pictures of all the cool curl machines at 5 mins of this

youtube.com/watch?v=BXlJJEyRodw
    Speaking of bicep machines, i was able to train at Redcon1 gym in FLA a few months ago and they had this surprisingly awesome bicep machine. It's a selectorized piece and is from a company called Simplistic/Resolute PS. Don't think they are still in business but their biceps piece was wonderful. here's a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHeclGadAZs

Also, does anyone know what machine Mike Thurston is using in the vid at around 3:50? It looks like a Nautilus Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown but i don't see any decals or labels. https://youtu.be/BXlJJEyRodw?t=230
    Last edited by ArnoldHAMnEGGer; 04-20-2020 at 05:39 AM.

sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000)
    826 posts in a thread about "The Best of the Best" home workout gear, and no one has mentioned the new line of home workout gear from Louis Vuitton?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...dumbbells.html

But note that just like all home gym gear everywhere, it's already all sold out!

JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dear All,

Much regards,
    Siva
    The preacher curl machine in this video is Gymleco 050.

I have this awesome machine and I have to say it's way better than e.g. Hammer Strength. Mine has knurled handles and is made in Sweden. Machine in the video seems to be current model with rubber handles and is manufactured probably in China. I live in Finland and Gymleco is quite common brand here.

I haven't seen the first dip machine before, but second dip is Cybex and the one Larry likes is Gymleco 055.

The select lateral raise machine seems to be Arsenal Strength?

Jan
    Last edited by JanRD; 04-28-2020 at 12:34 AM.

adhisiva is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JanRD View Post
    The preacher curl machine in this video is Gymleco 050.

I have this awesome machine and I have to say it's way better than e.g. Hammer Strength. Mine has knurled handles and is made in Sweden. Machine in the video seems to be current model with rubber handles and is manufactured probably in China. I live in Finland and Gymleco is quite common brand here.

I haven't seen the first dip machine before, but second dip is Cybex and the one Larry likes is Gymleco 055.

The select lateral raise machine seems to be Arsenal Strength?

Jan
    Thank you so much JanRD...Much appreciated.

JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Panatta Deltoid Press is amazing. I have the older model (1FI227) from year 2000. It has back and forth moving backrest/seat as standad, but it's not gas operated. There is also the neutral grip choice, which was missing a couple of years ago, I think? Strength curve feels same for both models. There is some pictures on my Instagram account (search with my name If interested).

Jan Verho

Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidated will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm looking at GYMLECO stuff for the first time.
    They offer pretty much everything, although aesthetics doesn't seem to be their forte.

I like this minimalist Leg Press design.
    @JanRD, have you ever used it? Can you compare it to any other Leg Press?

http://www.gymleco.com/gymleco-produkter/243-leg-press/

Originally Posted by Oxidated View Post
    I'm looking at GYMLECO stuff for the first time.
    They offer pretty much everything, although aesthetics doesn't seem to be their forte.

I like this minimalist Leg Press design.
    @JanRD, have you ever used it? Can you compare it to any other Leg Press?
    I'm not 100% sure, can't remember. It's not very popular leg press here. I prefer linear bearings for smooth movement.

The best 45 degree linear leg presses from Europe that I have ever used are British Watson Animal Leg Press and the most recent model of Finnish brand Kraftwerk made by Hotmilling Oy (Google search: "Kraftwerk jalkaprässi ps"). They are both Beasts and most generic leg presses look and feel like toys compared to them.

In addition, for me the best European pivot presses are Panatta Leg Bridge, David C14 Leg Press (not in production anymore) and HC Pro Leverage Leg Press by HC Gym.

From plate loaded Gymleco, I like biceps curl 050 and triceps extension 051. There is lot of models that are decent, but nothing special.

nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000) nnclark11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Speaking of gymleco equipment I picked up their chest press used recently. Amazing machine. Far superior version of the flex fitness leverage chest. The angle of convergence is perfect, the pre-stretch foot lever, adjustability and small footprint make it superior. I would be interested in trying out their horizontal leg press.
    Attached Images

ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm not 100% sure, can't remember. It's not very popular leg press here. I prefer linear bearings for smooth movement.

The best 45 degree linear leg presses from Europe that I have ever used are British Watson Animal Leg Press and the most recent model of Finnish brand Kraftwerk made by Hotmilling Oy (Google search: "Kraftwerk jalkaprässi ps"). They are both Beasts and most generic leg presses look and feel like toys compared to them.

In addition, for me the best European pivot presses are Panatta Leg Bridge, David C14 Leg Press (not in production anymore) and HC Pro Leverage Leg Press by HC Gym.

From plate loaded Gymleco, I like biceps curl 050 and triceps extension 051. There is lot of models that are decent, but nothing special.
    The last versions (before they ceased mass production) of the David Plate Loaded Leg Press and Hack Squat looked incredible. I was in touch with them. I always thought they were a German company but they're based in Finland i believe. What i was told, and this is already at least two years ago, is that they would still produce those machines on a per order basis. Whether or not that's still the case, i don't know. Always wished i had the chance to use their stuff. I think they're now focused on rehab machines. Sad that they were phased out of the bodybuilding world. Used some of their pieces from the 80's. You guys are so lucky in Europe. Whatever good stuff we have here in the US is rarely found in gyms.

Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Speaking of gymleco equipment I picked up their chest press used recently. Amazing machine. Far superior version of the flex fitness leverage chest. The angle of convergence is perfect, the pre-stretch foot lever, adjustability and small footprint make it superior. I would be interested in trying out their horizontal leg press.
    That's nice. I like the size of it too.

Looks awesome! I have only used selectorized version. Thats good too. Seems that all chest presses I like have their pivot point low and resistance gets lighter in the end of the movement (e.g. David F510 chest press, David C32 decline press, Star Trac Leverage chest press). I would love to try out Panatta vertical and decline chest press. That Gymleco horizontal leg press is interesting.

Originally Posted by ArnoldHAMnEGGer View Post
    The last versions (before they ceased mass production) of the David Plate Loaded Leg Press and Hack Squat looked incredible. I was in touch with them. I always thought they were a German company but they're based in Finland i believe. What i was told, and this is already at least two years ago, is that they would still produce those machines on a per order basis. Whether or not that's still the case, i don't know. Always wished i had the chance to use their stuff. I think they're now focused on rehab machines. Sad that they were phased out of the bodybuilding world. Used some of their pieces from the 80's. You guys are so lucky in Europe. Whatever good stuff we have here in the US is rarely found in gyms.
    David was originally Finnish company. At some point it was sold to Germany, but manufacturing stayed in Finland. Now all they have left is rehab line, outdoor training line (David City Line) and some pieces of basic line. I think all lines are owned by different companies now. Fun fact: in 80s or late 70s Weider want to buy David.

If you mean linear leg press and hack squat, you are lucky not to have them. Foot Plates of those machines are too small. Not good for knees, if you are tall like me. Used David machines are common and cheap here. It could be good idea to sell some of them to US

In my opinion, Cost No Object List lacks some essential plate loaded David machines. My favorites are:
    David C14 Leg Press
    David C20 Back Extension
    David C22 Front Pulldown
    David C23 Row
    David C80 Triceps Extension
    David C92 Ab Machine

What do you think? I know David Feather has at least the tricep machine.
    Last edited by JanRD; 04-22-2020 at 08:25 PM.

David was originally Finnish company. At some point it was sold to Germany, but manufacturing stayed in Finland. Now all they have left is rehab line, outdoor training line (David City Line) and some pieces of basic line. I think all lines are owned by different companies now. Fun fact: in 80s or late 70s Weider want to buy David.

If you mean linear leg press and hack squat, you are lucky not to have them. Foot Plates of those machines are too small. Not good for knees, if you are tall like me. Used David machines are common and cheap here. It could be good idea to sell some of them to US

In my opinion, Cost No Object List lacks some essential plate loaded David machines. My favorites are:
    David C14 Leg Press
    David C20 Back Extension
    David C22 Front Pulldown
    David C23 Row
    David C80 Triceps Extension
    David C92 Ab Machine

What do you think? I know David Feather has at least the tricep machine.
    their stuff looks beautiful. the only pieces i have ever used from David in my whole life were pieces that looked to be from the early or mid 80's and they were a Seated Hamstring Curl and Seated Biceps machine similar to an incline curl. Both were selectorized and both were nicely functioning pieces.

I was indeed referring to that specific Leg Press and Hack Squat with the small foot plate. Are they smooth at least? I'm also on the tall side and squatting has usually been tricky for me until i elevate my heels. Can't really leg press anymore due to the pressure it puts on my spine but i always wonder if i went light and found the right leg press with the right angle maybe i could do them again.

By the way, there's a Czech company who produces many products that look very similar to David's. They are called Grunsport. IMO, their stuff looks like it's only in the Czech Repub.

David B14 Leg Press and B15 Hack Squats were the models that looked like they could be nice.
    Last edited by ArnoldHAMnEGGer; 04-22-2020 at 11:16 PM.

Originally Posted by ArnoldHAMnEGGer View Post
    their stuff looks beautiful. the only pieces i have ever used from David in my whole life were pieces that looked to be from the early or mid 80's and they were a Seated Hamstring Curl and Seated Biceps machine similar to an incline curl. Both were selectorized and both were nicely functioning pieces.

I was indeed referring to that specific Leg Press and Hack Squat with the small foot plate. Are they smooth at least? I'm also on the tall side and squatting has usually been tricky for me until i elevate my heels. Can't really leg press anymore due to the pressure it puts on my spine but i always wonder if i went light and found the right leg press with the right angle maybe i could do them again.

By the way, there's a Czech company who produces many products that look very similar to David's. They are called Grunsport. IMO, their stuff looks like it's only in the Czech Repub.

David B14 Leg Press and B15 Hack Squats were the models that looked like they could be nice.
    There is lot of good David selectorized machines. I want to have at least Seated Leg Curl, Leg Extension (with 660 lb stack) and most David pieces from Cost No Object List. B14 and B15 are smooth, but I don't recommend to buy them.

I have hurt my back and knees couple of times with back squat and leg press. Now my favorite combination for quads is Precor Icarian Super Squat, Panatta Leg Bridge and David F200 Leg Extension.

Grunsport seems to have models resebling David and German Gym80. Some models are quite unique. Standing select triceps press is interesting
    Last edited by JanRD; 04-23-2020 at 12:47 PM.

HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Leg Extension (with 660 lb stack)

Is that a 'typo', or is there a leg extension machine out there with a 660lb weight stack?